Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

7 minutes ago, Brian Badonde said:

How did you buy them. When I look online there are only 3 seats avaliable and they are not next to eachother?

When I went online at around 6:45, there were 3 together followed by two further along the block with spaces in between. I got two together which would leave the three singles you could see.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Brian Badonde
Just now, Anoeta said:

When I went online at around 6:45, there were 3 together followed by two further along the block with spaces in between. I got two together which would leave the three singles you could see.

Ah ok, i've been looking in periodically and never found two seats together. Thanks

2 minutes ago, Brian Badonde said:

Ah ok, i've been looking in periodically and never found two seats together. Thanks

I’ve been going on periodically too. I obviously just got lucky on this occasion.

8 hours ago, Anoeta said:

Just bought my first season ticket and more importantly, my 9 year old daughter’s first season ticket. I can’t wait to tell her that she can go to every game, she’ll be buzzing almost as much as me!

Brilliant!!🇱🇻❤️🇱🇻

9 hours ago, Anoeta said:

Just bought my first season ticket and more importantly, my 9 year old daughter’s first season ticket. I can’t wait to tell her that she can go to every game, she’ll be buzzing almost as much as me!

She will be fluent in booooing in no time, you'll be so very very pwoud...

🙃

Portable Badger
9 hours ago, Anoeta said:

Hope you both enjoy your lifelong ST adventure

1 hour ago, Grinder said:

Brilliant!!🇱🇻❤️🇱🇻

1 hour ago, GavK1012 said:

She will be fluent in booooing in no time, you'll be so very very pwoud...

🙃

20 minutes ago, Portable Badger said:

Hope you both enjoy your lifelong ST adventure

Thanks.

Her first game was last season, a pretty poor performance drawing 1-1 with Dundee. She couldn’t have cared less, the stadium and the atmosphere just drew her in. 

davemclaren
1 hour ago, Back to 2005 said:

So is the general sale starting on the 15th? Hoping to get in early for 3 seats. 

The club hasn’t confirmed that yet. 

scott herbertson
1 hour ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Any update on how many sold so far?

no one knows

I wouldn't expect the club to say anything until after the window to buy for current ST holders closes, sorry, 'slams shut' on the 11th

Probably posted somewhere before but have they stopped taking calls at the ticket office? Phone no.s don’t even ring. Issue doing it online and trying to save myself a trip

1 minute ago, Spectre said:

Probably posted somewhere before but have they stopped taking calls at the ticket office? Phone no.s don’t even ring. Issue doing it online and trying to save myself a trip

saw something on facebook a wee while ago that the phone lines are down but working to fix them.

5 minutes ago, 1953 said:

saw something on facebook a wee while ago that the phone lines are down but working to fix them.

Ah ok. Cheers 

Mr Elwood P
46 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

no one knows

I wouldn't expect the club to say anything until after the window to buy for current ST holders closes, sorry, 'slams shut' on the 11th

Thanks Scott. I had it in my head they announced renewals when they got to 10k etc but might have imagined that ...

20 minutes ago, Boab said:

Considering the window shuts on Sat, I thought the general sale date would have been known by now. 

Maybe still thinking of the best way to sell STs in the Roseburn.

davemclaren
1 hour ago, Spectre said:

Email generally works best imo. 

Going to pickup mine next week fingers crossed just waiting on my reference number which has recently changed and an email from hearts disability officer. First one since 2003-2004 due to work commitments etc.

Is last years season ticket updated for the turnstiles or do you get a new one ?

Edited by DaveyT
Mistake

Ayrjamtart
19 minutes ago, DaveyT said:

Is last years season ticket updated for the turnstiles or do you get a new one ?

New one I think sending out mid July 

henryheart
4 hours ago, DaveyT said:

When I renewed in person at the ticket office I was told that I would be sent a new ticket in the post in either mid June or July (I can't remember which).

5 minutes ago, henryheart said:

When I renewed in person at the ticket office I was told that I would be sent a new ticket in the post in either mid June or July (I can't remember which).

Yip.

They’re using a new system at the gates so all are being given new tickets.

I’ve taken some abuse on here re my not buying a ST

Some deserved some not.

I’m skint but fu@k it - I’m going to try and see what can be saved/sold to buy one.

Bazza - this is for you 🙂

5 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Some deserved some not.

I’m skint but fu@k it - I’m going to try and see what can be saved/sold to buy one.

♥️♥️♥️♥️
👏👏👏👏

wentworth jambo
Just now, PTBCAL said:

Some deserved some not.

I agree PTBCAL - some abuse was undeserved, however, I don't think any of the abuse was to do with being able to afford / not afford a season ticket...that decision is yours and yours alone and no-one can criticise anyone for prioritising other things, especially in the current climate. I think it was more that you'd positioned your non-attendance down to one man - regardless of who that man is, they will never be bigger than the club. Anyway, if you can make it work, excellent stuff, if you can't, I'd hope there will be future years when you can.

Jambo 4 Ever
23 hours ago, Spectre said:

Yeh the phone line has never been that reliable 

maybe they are busy in ticket office today 

23 hours ago, Spectre said:

Having issues with your purchase? Please email [email protected]

I’ve just renewed - shame it doesn’t allow you to watch games on HeartsTV this season. It means I’ll just have to head to Edinburgh to watch a few games at Tynecastle this season.

So warning to the two people sitting immediately adjacent to my seat you won’t be ‘spreading’ for every game this season!!

♥️♥️♥️♥️

scott herbertson
5 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Having issues with your purchase? Please email [email protected]

I had a problem with my renewal, emailed and it was sorted very quickly and efficiently 

Lone Striker
16 hours ago, Boab said:

Yip.

They’re using a new system at the gates so all are being given new tickets.

Hopefully, how to operate the  new automated turnstile system is well communicated, with plenty stewards at them for the first few weeks to handle problems.   

My Sellick pal told me a few years back that when they installed theirs, it took ages to get into the ground because   folk were misinterpreting the  red/green light  at the fixed scanner.     When the person in front of you scanned his card, it turned green until he got through the turnstile ....... meanwhile you saw a green light and thought it meant "ready to scan" ...... but when you presented your card, computer said "nah", and a steward had to intervene and reset the thing.    Huge queues for the first few weeks.   You were only supposed to present your card when the light was red, when seems  a bit counter-intuitive.  I 

Mr Elwood P
10 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Hopefully, how to operate the  new automated turnstile system is well communicated, with plenty stewards at them for the first few weeks to handle problems.   

My Sellick pal told me a few years back that when they installed theirs, it took ages to get into the ground because   folk were misinterpreting the  red/green light  at the fixed scanner.     When the person in front of you scanned his card, it turned green until he got through the turnstile ....... meanwhile you saw a green light and thought it meant "ready to scan" ...... but when you presented your card, computer said "nah", and a steward had to intervene and reset the thing.    Huge queues for the first few weeks.   You were only supposed to present your card when the light was red, when seems  a bit counter-intuitive.  I 

If folk need 'communication' on how to use a turnstile, they should not be allowed out the house without supervision. 

Lone Striker
20 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

If folk need 'communication' on how to use a turnstile, they should not be allowed out the house without supervision. 

It wasn't using the turnstile that was the problem though .... 

32 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

A bit harsh if it’s a serious and not a humorous comment!

Another problem I’ve seen a lot when people use a ‘print at home’ option is that they try to fit an A4 sheet into a slot that at best is wide enough for a small envelope, then they panic as they don’t know how to fold paper to make it smaller!

Edited by Jambo-Fox

HamishMcGonagall
35 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Pretty sure we released a video of Gary Locke demonstrating how to use the ticket scanner before the first game of the new Main Stand opening 😂.

HamishMcGonagall
1 minute ago, HamishMcGonagall said:

Pretty sure we released a video of Gary Locke demonstrating how to use the ticket scanner before the first game of the new Main Stand opening 😂.

Found it 

TyphoonJambo
7 minutes ago, ericb said:

wee team tweeting 10K sold

80% being "Juvenilles". So about 1 months FOH income.

1 minute ago, TypoonJambo said:

80% being "Juvenilles". So about 1 months FOH income.

And the other 20% being seniors.

TyphoonJambo
5 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

And the other 20% being seniors.

Pat Stantons Pissy Pant Army

alicante jambo

No long moved back to scotland after 18 years. Just purchased my 1st season ticket in all that time. 450 blabs out the bank but by feck im buzzing the now. I think its a good seat in the main stand. Hopefully catch up with some old friends and faces. No seats left on etickets again so really happy got that. Mon the jts.

10 minutes ago, HamishMcGonagall said:

Found it 

Gary Locke is clearly no Origami expert. This should be de-rigueur for entry to Tynie.

I’ve renewed, but unfortunately the 2 lads I normally go with haven’t. So I’m on my jack on match day, if anyone fancies a pre match pint and a blether I’ll be in the Murrayfield Sports bar, I’ll wear a red carnation 🤣🍺

been here before
17 minutes ago, HamishMcGonagall said:

Found it 

I think the message there is 'if Gary Locke can use it...'

25 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Pat Stantons Pissy Pant Army

... versus Terry Butcher's Green and White Army ... 🤭

wentworth jambo
1 hour ago, ericb said:

wee team tweeting 10K sold

They are definitely cooking the books in Lochend....I had a look at their progress yesterday and their West Stand was just under or around half sold (like the other 2 still are)...checked earlier today and huge blocks of tickets appear to have been sold - looked like 90% sold...now back to something around 50-60%% sold....what I don't get is how they can claim 10k sold when you see the numbers still available

West Stand

image.png.2fcc8a5bc4f033b333f0352e2883dcf1.png

Famous 5-1 Stand :

image.png.b34404f3eff69406144f7dd18b09ba33.png

East Stand :

image.png.33831d42fafe77966ecd85517261ab05.png

Reckon hibs are saying 10k hoping  upon hope they get it before the season starts 

Looking at the dots in a post, it just screams of utter bullshit but the wee teams followers wont show any doubt 

Given Hibs regularly announce attendances over 17,000 when they have massive gaps and an almost empty 4,000 seater away stand, I think we all know their calculators are ****ed! 🤣

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)