Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

Bazzas right boot
Just now, SCFHearts said:

Think the Sheep will sell more

They struggled for 10k last season. 

I think hibs will pip them. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

They struggled for 10k last season. 

I think hibs will pip them. 

Aye,nip and tuck from the also rans

Think aberdeen are gonny spend a few bucks that might entice a few more back

Either way wont come near us

16 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Absolutely not.

Nothing has changed my mind. Final confirmed that in my eyes. 

Plus I’ve got out of the habit of going every week both time wise and financially. 

🤡 

Bazzas right boot
25 minutes ago, SCFHearts said:

Aye,nip and tuck from the also rans

Think aberdeen are gonny spend a few bucks that might entice a few more back

Either way wont come near us

Yip. 

Independence
1 hour ago, PTBCAL said:

Absolutely not.

Plus I’ve got out of the habit of going every week both time wise and financially. 

More space for the loyal fans. Thanks.

Pepe le pew

They are not clamping down hibs supporting workmate got his season ticket under the guise of an oap no questions asked

John Findlay
2 hours ago, PTBCAL said:

Absolutely not.

You know you support the team not the manager. You will not be missed.

been here before
2 hours ago, PTBCAL said:

Absolutely not.

:rofl:

2 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Hid his crimes behind children at his boxing and food charity’s. His big mate Irvine helped him out a few times even had a cameo in Trainspotting 😂.

Yes a real scum bag but you can see why he would appeal to many in that fan base

59 minutes ago, Pepe le pew said:

They are not clamping down hibs supporting workmate got his season ticket under the guise of an oap no questions asked

Did he wear a fake beard and a bunnet 

2 hours ago, Pepe le pew said:

Hearts fans pay their due and then contribute to FOH,  Hibs fans try to stiff their own club.   That’s the difference right there 🇱🇻

King Of The Cat Cafe
On 04/06/2022 at 18:02, The Treasurer said:

I was sitting in the sun enjoying a beer until I read this thread. 🙁

As someone the wrong side of sixty I'm beginning to wonder if I've wasted my money buying an ST for the full season 😟

In order to cheer you up (?), if your current age is 55 to 64, then the chances of you dying in the next year are 1 in 112.

If you are aged 65 to 74, that is 1 in 42.

Edited by King Of The Cat Cafe

davemclaren
8 hours ago, PTBCAL said:

Absolutely not.

Fair enohgh. Can’t fault your principles 🥸

1 hour ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

In order to cheer you up (?), if your current age is 55 to 64, then the chances of you dying in the next year are 1 in 112.

If you are aged 65 to 74, that is 1 in 42.

Really sorry I read this post and quite upset you chose to highlight the fact:sadrobbo:

56 minutes ago, brownkg said:

Really sorry I read this post and quite upset you chose to highlight the fact:sadrobbo:

Dunno about Scotland, but in Ireland if you're a fella aged 65, the probability you'll die in the next 12 months is 1 in 91.  If you're 74 it's 1 in 34.

Probably more likely than Hearts winning the league, but what can you do?  :runaway:

12 hours ago, PTBCAL said:

Absolutely not.

Were you at the final?

Edited by ri Alban

3 hours ago, Ulysses said:

Dunno about Scotland, but in Ireland if you're a fella aged 65, the probability you'll die in the next 12 months is 1 in 91.  If you're 74 it's 1 in 34.

Probably more likely than Hearts winning the league, but what can you do?  :runaway:

50 in Scotland gets to a telegram from the Queen of England. 65 gets you a visit from Jesus, wanting tips on miracles.

4 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Fair enohgh.  🥸

You practicing your Irish/Gaelic skills for the Mail readers seethe thread. :whistling: @Ulysses will be so proud 

wentworth jambo
15 hours ago, Gmcjambo said:

Hearts fans pay their due and then contribute to FOH,  Hibs fans try to stiff their own club.   That’s the difference right there 🇱🇻

I notice on dot.net they are now referencing this conversation of them stiffing their own club...one Lochender sums it up by stating "it can't be that simple to do, otherwise we'd all be doing it".....you are spot on that that is the difference between them and us

2 minutes ago, wentworth jambo said:

I notice on dot.net they are now referencing this conversation of them stiffing their own club...one Lochender sums it up by stating "it can't be that simple to do, otherwise we'd all be doing it".....you are spot on that that is the difference between them and us

I read that too sums them up perfectly in one sentence ....................................... I knew a guy in his twenties who had a kids ticket for years and he told me loads of his mates did the same

PapaShango
1 minute ago, Sooks said:

I read that too sums them up perfectly in one sentence ....................................... I knew a guy in his twenties who had a kids ticket for years and he told me loads of his mates did the same

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest! 

18 hours ago, PTBCAL said:

Absolutely not.

Sometimes you've just got to enjoy it while the going's good imo. I'd have been gutted to miss out on last season, Was fairly outspoken in my criticism of RN but it's turned out way better than most expectations.

Just now, PapaShango said:

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest! 

It is absolutely true as well I do not see him any more but he showed me the card and he said it was a bit of an open open secret among their support ............................... personally I hope they have not tightened up on it because if they do sell a really poor amount and they have not stopped the fraud then their financial position will be even worse

PapaShango
Just now, Sooks said:

It is absolutely true as well I do not see him any more but he showed me the card and he said it was a bit of an open open secret among their support ............................... personally I hope they have not tightened up on it because if they do sell a really poor amount and they have not stopped the fraud then their financial position will be even worse

Their season ticket numbers are dropping all the time, most have had enough of the guff Ron has been spinning them. You will always get the die hards but the one's who swither to go or not will need a lot of persuading. 

1 minute ago, PapaShango said:

Their season ticket numbers are dropping all the time, most have had enough of the guff Ron has been spinning them. You will always get the die hards but the one's who swither to go or not will need a lot of persuading. 

Totally and I could see us selling five thousand more than them for next season ........................ hopefully with a good few of theirs still being fraudulent cut price tickets

PapaShango
Just now, Sooks said:

Totally and I could see us selling five thousand more than them for next season ........................ hopefully with a good few of theirs still being fraudulent cut price tickets

I reckon Hearts are in for record numbers next season. 

4 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

I reckon Hearts are in for record numbers next season. 

I predict 15 thousand plus and I think Hibs will struggle to hit 10 thousand

35 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Sometimes you've just got to enjoy it while the going's good imo. I'd have been gutted to miss out on last season, Was fairly outspoken in my criticism of RN but it's turned out way better than most expectations.

It seems to be a personal grudge with that guy. 

His loss. 

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Be sweet  if the numbers panned out and why not

Hibs have been selling  ST's for an age so  i cant see a late rush  for more of  them, so imo they will be doing well to hit 10k, though i dare say there PR will lie about numbers at some stage

That aside 15k would  be excellent and i can see it happening 

scott herbertson
Just now, SCFHearts said:

Hibs have been selling  ST's for an age so  i cant see a late rush  for more of  them, so imo they will be doing well to hit 10k, though i dare say there PR will lie about numbers at some stage

I think 15k is unlikely - would be superb though.

14,500 I would think, but a few more good signings and who knows? Would suspect Hibs will start the season with 9,500 or so, so we should be around 5,000 ahead, which would be a huge  advantage

16 minutes ago, SCFHearts said:

14 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

I think 15k is unlikely - would be superb though.

14,500 I would think, but a few more good signings and who knows? Would suspect Hibs will start the season with 9,500 or so, so we should be around 5,000 ahead, which would be a huge  advantage

It would be very sweet and would make a huge difference in a few ways ...................... split the difference may be 14 thousand and 750 for us and 9 thousand 500 for them 

On 06/06/2022 at 11:31, luckydug said:

It seems to be a personal grudge with that guy. 

His loss. 

No way a personal grudge. 

It’s a cumulative period of the last 4/5 years that made watching a chore far too often. So I’ve just found other things to do now 

I have access to a free ST every game so if I choose to go it’s a spur of the minute thing. So absolutely no loss at all. 

Seems my indifference towards Neilson upsets some people here. That’s my prerogative. I don’t think it’s a big deal in all honesty. 

I know a few guys that have got out of the habit of going every week - I’m just one of them. 

wentworth jambo
28 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

It’s a cumulative period of the last 4/5 years that made watching a chore far too often. So I’ve just found other things to do now 

I have access to a free ST every game so if I choose to go it’s a spur of the minute thing. So absolutely no loss at all. 

Seems my indifference towards Neilson upsets some people here. That’s my prerogative. I don’t think it’s a big deal in all honesty. 

I know a few guys that have got out of the habit of going every week - I’m just one of them. 

Aye, was a real chore watching the vast majority of the season just past right enough :facepalm:. I don't know what age you are pal, but if you were around early 80's, how did you make it through without topping yourself ? I wonder what football attendances worldwide would be if we all stopped attending because one person in the club annoyed us.....

10 minutes ago, wentworth jambo said:

Aye, was a real chore watching the vast majority of the season just past right enough :facepalm:. I don't know what age you are pal, but if you were around early 80's, how did you make it through without topping yourself ? I wonder what football attendances worldwide would be if we all stopped attending because one person in the club annoyed us.....

I don’t think that’s what he’s saying though, is it ? 
He can answer for himself but he mentioned the last 4/5 years and I agree to an extent, it was turgid at times. Can totally understand why someone might give up going every week.

Robbie’s been back two years now and has done well, bar a couple of shockers, but I think this season will be the one that confirms if the upward trajectory continues.

Simply, a lot of apathy was in place before Robbie returned. 
I agree about the early 80’s !

Horrendous at times !

Fxxx the SPFL
3 minutes ago, Boab said:

He can answer for himself but he mentioned the last 4/5 years and I agree to an extent, it was turgid at times. Can totally understand why someone might give up going every week.

Robbie’s been back two years now and has done well, bar a couple of shockers, but I think this season will be the one that confirms if the upward trajectory continues.

Horrendous at times !

jesus the seventies was even worse

wentworth jambo
26 minutes ago, Boab said:

Horrendous at times !

I get that Boab but I'm sure, like me, you didn't sign the "Hearts" contract to watch scintillating football every week and a team winning the league and all the cups every season....we've probably got various reasons for how we came to support this team, but I'd like to think we'd all have the same view on what it means to support them - an in my eyes that doesn't involve walking away because you're unhappy at the wat the team is playing at that time...we've all been through bad times and we've all been through good times and we all know it's cyclical - there will be bad times in the future but that's what makes the good times even better. PTBCAL sounds like he'd more suited along the M8 where he'd see enough success to keep him happy.

The_razors_edge

Trying to renew mine and the kids season tickets. When I click on ‘season 22/23 renew now’ it will only let me renew mine and not the kids. When I log into the kids account to try and renew theirs separately it won’t let me do it as they’re both under 13 and need to be renewed along with an adult ticket. But it’s not giving me the option to do that when I try to renew mine 🤷‍♂️ Has anyone else had a similar problem? And if so, how did you resolve it?

24 minutes ago, wentworth jambo said:

I get that Boab but I'm sure, like me, you didn't sign the "Hearts" contract to watch scintillating football every week and a team winning the league and all the cups every season....we've probably got various reasons for how we came to support this team, but I'd like to think we'd all have the same view on what it means to support them - an in my eyes that doesn't involve walking away because you're unhappy at the wat the team is playing at that time...we've all been through bad times and we've all been through good times and we all know it's cyclical - there will be bad times in the future but that's what makes the good times even better. PTBCAL sounds like he'd more suited along the M8 where he'd see enough success to keep him happy.

I hear that, mate. ST for me was a fairly recent thing, last 20 years or so, and previous to that it was rock up as required.

It’s a financial no-brainer if you go to the majority, or all ! About £15 a game for me plus first shout at Euro and Cup games. A decent investment.

As I say, I hear what you’re saying but I won’t use it as a badge of honour, which it seems to have become to some of our more critical posters.

I can totally relate to what the guy’s saying however. Especially if it’s financial in part.

30 minutes ago, The_razors_edge said:

Trying to renew mine and the kids season tickets. When I click on ‘season 22/23 renew now’ it will only let me renew mine and not the kids. When I log into the kids account to try and renew theirs separately it won’t let me do it as they’re both under 13 and need to be renewed along with an adult ticket. But it’s not giving me the option to do that when I try to renew mine 🤷‍♂️ Has anyone else had a similar problem? And if so, how did you resolve it?

I had this problem just emailed the ticket office and was sorted within 30 minutes.🇱🇻❤️🇱🇻

The_razors_edge
3 minutes ago, Grinder said:

I had this problem just emailed the ticket office and was sorted within 30 minutes.🇱🇻❤️🇱🇻

cheers, just emailed them the now 👍🏻

5 hours ago, PTBCAL said:

Yeah.

Attendances have really gone downhill recently. 

5 hours ago, PTBCAL said:

The guys that have got out of the habit of going are being replaced

by hundred maybe thousands of others. 

Enjoy the golf, gardening and shopping expeditions. 

Sounds like fun. 

A few of your posts in the past did indicate your dislike of RN was personal. 🤔

frankblack
29 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Sounds like fun. 

A year ago we were being assured that season ticket sales would bomb and we were dead certs for the bottom six.

Some posters have been looking all season for us to fail so they could point and go "see I was right about Neilson".  Now its just personal with a few.

Other posters put their hands up and admitted we were inproving and much better to watch.

44 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Sounds like fun. 

Gardening and dog walking 🙂

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)