Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

There have been the odd seats popping up here and there which I presume has been seats that have been released if someone has moved, or perhaps if they've confirmed with the ticket office that it won't be renewed. There's one in N upper just now if somene is looking. But even with that, we're down to 13.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, JALBO said:

There have been the odd seats popping up here and there which I presume has been seats that have been released if someone has moved, or perhaps if they've confirmed with the ticket office that it won't be renewed. There's one in N upper just now if somene is looking. But even with that, we're down to 13.

My brother moved but they haven't released his seat. I think they only release them if you tell the ticket office you're not renewing.

frankblack
31 minutes ago, Stanley_ said:

My brother moved but they haven't released his seat. I think they only release them if you tell the ticket office you're not renewing.

I doubt the computer can do it until the deadline expires unless someone explicitly releases their seat.

weekend offender
On 31/05/2022 at 20:55, Newton51 said:

Hibs have done it to the old firm at times. The old firm ruined their game as a spectacle when reduced away gates and think ours would be the same 

The old firm went from 9000 tickets to 800? we would reduce the vermins tickets from 3800? to 1200? not really ruining anything imo. FTH

16 minutes ago, weekend offender said:

The old firm went from 9000 tickets to 800? we would reduce the vermins tickets from 3800? to 1200? not really ruining anything imo. FTH

Hibs would reduce our allocation at Easter road. Also lose seats with separation Area

weekend offender
7 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Hibs would reduce our allocation at Easter road. Also lose seats with separation Area

Let them reduce ours its only fair even though they won't fill it, we can only concentrate on Tyne. Aye lose seats with segregation but the less weegies and leith rats the better imo

58 minutes ago, weekend offender said:

Let them reduce ours its only fair even though they won't fill it, we can only concentrate on Tyne. Aye lose seats with segregation but the less weegies and leith rats the better imo

I like the way you think 👍

Biffa Bacon
6 hours ago, Newton51 said:

They can do what they like, but we should not be preventing Hearts supporters from attending a home game at Tynie to accommodate Hibs. The most deserving will get a ticket for ER however many seats are available.

Jambos dad
2 minutes ago, Biffa Bacon said:

They can do what they like, but we should not be preventing Hearts supporters from attending a home game at Tynie to accommodate Hibs. The most deserving will get a ticket for ER however many seats are available.

Agreed. A season ticket holder commits to 19 matches. If someone doesn't have one and either results aren't going great or it's a less attractive game a non holder might not fancy going. 

Also if Hibs cut our allocation it would be out of pettiness and also cost them revenue. 

Took my 9 year old daughter to Tynecastle for the first time last year and now she’s hooked. Was hoping to buy our first season tickets this year but with what people are saying about availability on here, I’m not sure that’s looking likely. I spoke to a lady at the ticket office who said I’d need to wait and see what opened up from the 21st of June at the general sale but I see a couple of people have mentioned the 11th on here. Is the 11th just for previous ST holders?

I don't see why we need to lose a section.  If we do it why can't we put a perspex partition up between the fans.  Job done

14 minutes ago, Anoeta said:

Took my 9 year old daughter to Tynecastle for the first time last year and now she’s hooked. Was hoping to buy our first season tickets this year but with what people are saying about availability on here, I’m not sure that’s looking likely. I spoke to a lady at the ticket office who said I’d need to wait and see what opened up from the 21st of June at the general sale but I see a couple of people have mentioned the 11th on here. Is the 11th just for previous ST holders?

From the Hearts website:

image.thumb.png.d09275537496c46fb21c3eb2d8868c2d.png

davemclaren
14 minutes ago, Anoeta said:

12th is the date ST holders need to renew by though you can currently buy any of the limited seats available in the three home stands as well. The open sale of non renewed seats will start a few days after that date. Could well be the 16th. 

10 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

12th is the date ST holders need to renew by though you can currently buy any of the limited seats available in the three home stands as well. The open sale of non renewed seats will start a few days after that date. Could well be the 16th. 

Thanks for this.

Bazzas right boot
On 31/05/2022 at 20:55, Newton51 said:

Hibs have done it to the old firm at times. The old firm ruined their game as a spectacle when reduced away gates and think ours would be the same 

No idea why a small % of away fans and more home fans would ruin a game as a spectacle, quite dramatic Tbh. 

Hearts fans first. 

If we have demand we should 100% accommodate Hearts fans before any away fans. 

If other clubs retaliate out of spite then that's on them. 

Would show them o to be bitter, jealous, Wee arseholes. 

39 minutes ago, savage said:

I don't see why we need to lose a section.  If we do it why can't we put a perspex partition up between the fans.  Job done

that’ll block a fair bit of the pitch view

36 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

that’ll block a fair bit of the pitch view

It really shouldn’t be beyond the wit of man to produce an extremely substantial heavy duty clear Perspex divider with relatively unobtrusive steel supports say every 2m down the full length (obvs back to front) of the school end chemically and steel bolted to the concrete. 

A permanent install giving all away support two sections.

Can someone please tell me why the club haven’t done this?

Not as much security required and less wasted seats with a pishy looking tarp.

Bazzas right boot
36 minutes ago, Clear few said:

It really shouldn’t be beyond the wit of man to produce an extremely substantial heavy duty clear Perspex divider with relatively unobtrusive steel supports say every 2m down the full length (obvs back to front) of the school end chemically and steel bolted to the concrete. 

Like a big  bus shelter..... 

PapaShango
47 minutes ago, Clear few said:

I would imagine it's not been done so they have flexibility with allocations given to away fans.

Rogue Daddy
5 hours ago, Biffa Bacon said:

Exactly... what would we rather have? An extra 1,2 or 3000 ST holders... or a whole end to ourselves at the methadome twice (potentially once) a season? No brainer for me. Pack Tynie  with as many of our own as possible.

5 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Like a big  bus shelter..... 

... a home from home for some of the Weegies. 🤭

Seriously though, I wouldn't fancy being right next to the so-called 'Green Brigade' separated by a ready-made massive drum.

I'm broadly in agreement with your previous post as regards accommodating Hearts fans as a priority. It's really only H1b5 that it would affect and if they were to cut our away allocation out of 'spite' then it would be their loss financially. We'd still turn them over and all they'd have to show for it is another thousand or so empty seats.

I'm also in agreement with all the posters who have highlighted the crappy G4S tarpaulin. C'moan Hearts, get that sorted.

Also, in my opinion, the Covid restricted home game v Celtic was a joy with a total absence of the great unwashed (other than the pre-match street theatre whereby Hearts Dads saw off the loonies). I was fortunate to bag tickets in the ballot and even though it was only a few thousand in attendance we were spread evenly over the four stands which was way better than previous early round cup games with a similar number only in the Gorgie end with the other stands empty.

We should never again pander to the ugly sisters; after all, they give the crappiest bits of their stadiums to us.

Interestingly, St Midden are consulting as regards whether or not to continue giving two stands to the arse cheeks. ££££ talks, so I reckon they'll sell the seats. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me should they resurrect a pop-up store for Celtic, re-brand it for The Rangers visits, and rake it in via commission on sales.

Hearts fans first . Who gives a **** if they cut our  allocation at Easter Road . 

We should be accommodating Hearts fans first not making sure Hibs get the whole of the Roseburn 

Edited by GBJambo

indianajones
11 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

Hearts fans first . Who gives a **** if they cut our  allocation at Easter Road . 

We should be accommodating Hearts fans first not making sure Hibs get the whole of the Roseburn 

Not a chance they would cut out allocation. 

Ron wants all the money he can get. 

Back to 2005

Hearts need to look after their own fans first. I think we could easily sell another 1500-2000 in the Roseburn. 

2 minutes ago, HoGwash said:

Only 11 seats left at the moment. Wheatfield sold out until any current season tickets are released.

Yep,  just 5 in Gorgie, 6 in main stand I think.  It's going to be fascinating to see what the renewal rate is for existing season ticket holders.    Reckon we'll be seing a real bounce now that the club kicking on and we'll push Tynie to it's limits.

heartandsoul
17 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

We will break records this season

I think we will. Certainly a good feel factor about the club just now.

bobby bombscare

Is there any idea when they will go on general sale? I see that it is only for renewals but i can't see anything else. Anyone got experience of when general sale usually starts? 

PapaShango
1 minute ago, bobby bombscare said:

Is there any idea when they will go on general sale? I see that it is only for renewals but i can't see anything else. Anyone got experience of when general sale usually starts? 

I would think it will be a day or two after the renewals finish on the 11th June. They will want to get any season tickets left over on sale to maximise revenue I would imagine. I seen someone else say they think there will be around 700 that go on sale, however I can't see there being that many. You will get a few who won't renew for various reasons but I don't think it will be a big number. 

bobby bombscare
Just now, PapaShango said:

I would think it will be a day or two after the renewals finish on the 11th June. They will want to get any season tickets left over on sale to maximise revenue I would imagine. I seen someone else say they think there will be around 700 that go on sale, however I can't see there being that many. You will get a few who won't renew for various reasons but I don't think it will be a big number. 

thanks mate! Much appreciated! 

14 hours ago, weekend offender said:

The less money for the club.

5 hours ago, Anoeta said:

There will be plenty tickets 

2 hours ago, GBJambo said:

Tend to agree. If the demand is there, we should sell season tickets for the Roseburn. Its never a good idea to turn customers away when they  want to buy your product.

Biffa Bacon
39 minutes ago, Lido said:

Tend to agree. If the demand is there, we should sell season tickets for the Roseburn. Its never a good idea to turn customers away when they  want to buy your product.

And pay for the privilege upfront if it is a ST purchase, plus the chance of spending money in club shop, programmes half time draw tickets etc. and the opportunity to be a repeat attender... win-win.

Jambos dad
2 hours ago, bobby bombscare said:

You can buy one of seats that are available, but there is only a handful 

frankblack
4 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

... a home from home for some of the Weegies. 🤭

Seriously though, I wouldn't fancy being right next to the so-called 'Green Brigade' separated by a ready-made massive drum.

I'm broadly in agreement with your previous post as regards accommodating Hearts fans as a priority. It's really only H1b5 that it would affect and if they were to cut our away allocation out of 'spite' then it would be their loss financially. We'd still turn them over and all they'd have to show for it is another thousand or so empty seats.

I'm also in agreement with all the posters who have highlighted the crappy G4S tarpaulin. C'moan Hearts, get that sorted.

Also, in my opinion, the Covid restricted home game v Celtic was a joy with a total absence of the great unwashed (other than the pre-match street theatre whereby Hearts Dads saw off the loonies). I was fortunate to bag tickets in the ballot and even though it was only a few thousand in attendance we were spread evenly over the four stands which was way better than previous early round cup games with a similar number only in the Gorgie end with the other stands empty.

We should never again pander to the ugly sisters; after all, they give the crappiest bits of their stadiums to us.

Interestingly, St Midden are consulting as regards whether or not to continue giving two stands to the arse cheeks. ££££ talks, so I reckon they'll sell the seats. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me should they resurrect a pop-up store for Celtic, re-brand it for The Rangers visits, and rake it in via commission on sales.

Do they still have a Celtic shop in their stadium?  If so they should get rid of that at the same time.

3 hours ago, Gmcjambo said:

Yep,  just 5 in Gorgie, 6 in main stand I think.  It's going to be fascinating to see what the renewal rate is for existing season ticket holders.    Reckon we'll be seing a real bounce now that the club kicking on and we'll push Tynie to it's limits.

Various seats popped up today, noticeably a handful in T and one in Q. Even with these, we're now down to single figures......

PapaShango
21 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Various seats popped up today, noticeably a handful in T and one in Q. Even with these, we're now down to single figures......

Yeah counted only 9 now on sale. Tremendous for the club. I suspect we could be in for a record breaking number of season ticket holders this season, surely going to be around 14-15k. 

alicante jambo
2 hours ago, PapaShango said:

Yeah counted only 9 now on sale. Tremendous for the club. I suspect we could be in for a record breaking number of season ticket holders this season, surely going to be around 14-15k. 

Hi mate where are you seeing where the tickets are available? I have moved back to scotland and looking to get a couple of season tickets. Ive tried checking website the lassie from the ticket office set me but just cant find where the seats are available. 

35 minutes ago, alicante jambo said:

Hi mate where are you seeing where the tickets are available? I have moved back to scotland and looking to get a couple of season tickets. Ive tried checking website the lassie from the ticket office set me but just cant find where the seats are available. 

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/heartofmidlothian/EDP/Season/Index/1729

FTS FTOF and more importantly FTH

This is about  Hearts fans, if we can sell the ST's all the better i say and give the rest 900 or so .like the other clubs/fans care about us, especially the two cheeks 

Jambos dad
8 minutes ago, SCFHearts said:

FTS FTOF and more importantly FTH

This is about  Hearts fans, if we can sell the ST's all the better i say and give the rest 900 or so .like the other clubs/fans care about us, especially the two cheeks 

Exactly. We are only actually talking about the Hibs matches. If they can afford to play tit for tat good luck to them. It's all about finance and we would be doing this for the right reasons 

David McCaig
34 minutes ago, alicante jambo said:

Thanks very much for that. Will just need to keep my eyes on it hoping i can get 2 together.

If you buy 2 singles just now, you'll be able to access the moving phase once the renewal period is over and prior to the general sale.

Jambos dad
11 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

If you buy 2 singles just now, you'll be able to access the moving phase once the renewal period is over and prior to the general sale.

Was just about to suggest that myself.  Out of curiosity David,how many non renewals do you think that there is going to be this season. Personally I think it's going to be small 

David McCaig
16 minutes ago, Jambos dad said:

Was just about to suggest that myself.  Out of curiosity David,how many non renewals do you think that there is going to be this season. Personally I think it's going to be small 

I would imagine that only those genuinely unable to renew for financial or domestic reasons will choose to do so.

The ST has real value in that fans now face being locked out of certain big games if they aren't a ST holder. 

Jambos dad
6 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

I would imagine that only those genuinely unable to renew for financial or domestic reasons will choose to do so.

The ST has real value in that fans now face being locked out of certain big games if they aren't a ST holder. 

Yes David, it's a great time to be a Jambo and especially one with a season ticket. 

FarmerTweedy
36 minutes ago, Jambos dad said:

It'll be in the hundreds, but whether it's lowish hundreds or highish is anyone's guess, really. I'd say it'll be around 4-500, personally!

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)