Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

PapaShango
1 hour ago, bobby bombscare said:

Tried phoning the ticket office but can’t seem to get through had so many issues booking tickets online before, is getting a season ticket online ok? Or is it a nightmare? 

I found it easy but I was just renewing. When I bought mine a few years ago I emailed the ticket office who sent me through a map of vacant seats in the section I was looking for. I just emailed them back the one's I wanted and it was all done very easily.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PapaShango

What's the most season tickets we are allowed to sell? Pretty sure they need to keep so many back for walk ups or am I talking rubbish? Would be great if we sold out our capacity in season tickets alone. 

davemclaren
18 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

What's the most season tickets we are allowed to sell? Pretty sure they need to keep so many back for walk ups or am I talking rubbish? Would be great if we sold out our capacity in season tickets alone. 

They can sell as many as they have seats.  

bigdavemaddog
5 hours ago, PapaShango said:

Roseburn will be for walk ups

PapaShango

When was the expiry date to renew? Presume a few will show up after that if folk don't renew or want to move seats. 

franko1874

Have people been getting their ST cards or have they not put them out for delivery yet? 

David McCaig
58 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

When was the expiry date to renew? Presume a few will show up after that if folk don't renew or want to move seats. 

There are also a couple of sections that have never been released for sale... Lower G and the bottom section of the Main next  to the Gorgie.

7 minutes ago, franko1874 said:

Have people been getting their ST cards or have they not put them out for delivery yet? 

I'm sure that I read that new cards would be sent out once the new automatic card readers have been installed and tested so probably too soon.

Marooned In Oz

Tried phoning the Ticket office and can't find any information online.

Are we supposed to renew our season tickets now if we want to move seats this year or are we to wait until the renewal deadline passes?

9 minutes ago, Marooned In Oz said:

Tried phoning the Ticket office and can't find any information online.

Are we supposed to renew our season tickets now if we want to move seats this year or are we to wait until the renewal deadline passes?

renew now and then move. 

franko1874
36 minutes ago, 1953 said:

I'm sure that I read that new cards would be sent out once the new automatic card readers have been installed and tested so probably too soon.

Ah, cheers 👍 

2 hours ago, 1953 said:

The Main Stand already has automatic card readers does that mean if you go to the ticket office to renew you will keep your original card or do we still get a new one. 

kingantti1874

I moved my seat so that I can buy another.. but my original seat isn’t showing as available.  I think a few will pop up at the end of the renewal phase

Pasquale for King
25 minutes ago, livi said:

The Main Stand already has automatic card readers does that mean if you go to the ticket office to renew you will keep your original card or do we still get a new one. 

They said new cards I think, I was told they will all be on the same system next season unlike the last few when the main stand was different. 

E2A9FA7D-9583-4FB1-960C-D4BB435BBB04.jpeg

Edited by Pasquale for King

The Gorgie
35 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I moved my seat so that I can buy another.. but my original seat isn’t showing as available.  I think a few will pop up at the end of the renewal phase

Your original seat won't become available until after the 11th june I believe.

Does anyone have an idea as to how many season tickets will be available and at what sections when they renewal period ends 

Wanting to buy an adult and 2 child tickets 

The Hogfather
6 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

Does anyone have an idea as to how many season tickets will be available and at what sections when they renewal period ends 

Doubt anyone will be able to answer that question right now. You're relying on people not renewing for next season and I'd honestly be surprised if there was a significant number who aren't planning to.

bigdavemaddog
21 minutes ago, The Hogfather said:

Doubt anyone will be able to answer that question right now. You're relying on people not renewing for next season and I'd honestly be surprised if there was a significant number who aren't planning to.

unless as previous posters above have done and moved seats by buying an available seat in place of their own

The Hogfather
4 minutes ago, bigdavemaddog said:

unless as previous posters above have done and moved seats by buying an available seat in place of their own

Which is still reliant on the movement of others. No way to tell what's going to be available and where without people telling you they're giving up seats in F or X.

3 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

The vermin apparently calling up non renewals 🤣🤣🤣 begging 

They've got billboard posters up too: "All roads lead to Easter Road" seems to be the campaign slogan.

13 minutes ago, JALBO said:

They've got billboard posters up too: "All roads lead to Easter Road" seems to be the campaign slogan.

As per "This is our city", that 👆 is simply not true. Their marketing department is deluded.

If anything, "Some roads lead away from Albion Place". Not so catchy, but accurate.

King Of The Cat Cafe

If they want to get all literary-minded, The (Easter) Road Less Travelled would be more appropriate.

Peakybunnet

Looking to buy 2 after deadline in 11th.   If there is demand will they open up a section of the Roseburn?

Worthing Jambo
On 27/05/2022 at 20:21, GBJambo said:

You can buy season tickets now if they aren’t already occupied/reserved.

A few have already posted as much on here.

2 hours ago, Worthing Jambo said:

You can buy season tickets now if they aren’t already occupied/reserved.

A few have already posted as much on here.

Looks like just 21 left now across all stands,  and all single seats only, none together.     I bought 2 a few weeks ago,  close but not together and hoping to change them on 11th.    

The Gorgie

Renewed today. Was considering moving away from lower N but it's just too good on the big games so stuck with it.

Looks like the remaining 20 STs will likely be snapped up next few days (end of month, payday). Ticket office likely to be busy when the renewals cutoff ticks over next weekend) and lots of people want to move. Hope people are not mistakenly holding off until the remnants (STs not renewed) go on general sale. Can't see many being up for grabs.

PapaShango
5 minutes ago, mrcrisps said:

Looks like the remaining 20 STs will likely be snapped up next few days (end of month, payday). Ticket office likely to be busy when the renewals cutoff ticks over next weekend) and lots of people want to move. Hope people are not mistakenly holding off until the remnants (STs not renewed) go on general sale. Can't see many being up for grabs.

Think you could be right. Don't see many people not renewing next season so doubt there is going to be hundreds of seats to choose from next week. The club must be making a healthy turnover with the number of season tickets. Would be good to see what the final figure will be in comparison to last season. There will be very little if any tickets available for the likes of the derby at home (unless people free tickets up). 

Jambos dad
6 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Think you could be right. Don't see many people not renewing next season so doubt there is going to be hundreds of seats to choose from next week. The club must be making a healthy turnover with the number of season tickets. Would be good to see what the final figure will be in comparison to last season. There will be very little if any tickets available for the likes of the derby at home (unless people free tickets up). 

13 minutes ago, Jambos dad said:

What is the overall capacity of the three stands

Must be around 16k but hospitality, comps etc will get knocked off that total.

The Gorgie
14 minutes ago, Jambos dad said:

What is the overall capacity of the three stands

Id say in the region of 16,500.

22 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

Always have some urn over; deaths, people moving away, work related. I reckon about 5% a year won’t renew. Would expect around 700 tickets to be made available.

5 minutes ago, Jambos dad said:

I think you could be surprised by the amount being available after the renewable period ends. People won't renew for a variety  of reasons  which is nothing to do with the standard of football on show. (Sadly passing away, health reasons, change of jobs, financial difficulties, etc.) So there could be several hundred available plus any in the Roseburn if the club decide to sell season tickets there. Whatever happens I think Hearts will sell near enough record sales.

18 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Always have some urn over; deaths, people moving away, work related. I reckon about 5% a year won’t renew. Would expect around 700 tickets to be made available.

You beat me to it.🙂

The Hogfather
On 29/05/2022 at 10:04, Peakybunnet said:

Looking to buy 2 after deadline in 11th.   If there is demand will they open up a section of the Roseburn?

I wouldn't have thought so. If demand is there we'll continue to cut the Old Firm allocation but we'll still be giving Hibs the full Roseburn.

Stuart Lyon

When I use Safari or Firefox to try an renew Sts online I'm getting this message on both browsers.

Using my iPhone I get in but e-tickets isn't letting me choose my seats! Probably ned to go in t the TO.

Untrusted.png

Jambos dad
2 hours ago, McCrae said:

There has already been a fair number of new purchases, who have all but snapped up every available seat in the 3 stands, even though lots of people intending to buy season tickets are unaware they could, which is down to the wording on the website. 

The new purchases will probably cover the 5% who won't renew. 

frankblack
58 minutes ago, Jambos dad said:

There has already been a fair number of new purchases, who have all but snapped up every available seat in the 3 stands, even though lots of people intending to buy season tickets are unaware they could, which is down to the wording on the website. 

The new purchases will probably cover the 5% who won't renew. 

Those that don't renew will still see their seats become available after the renewal deadline when it wasn't before.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)