Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

1874robbo
Just now, joondalupjambo said:

Yeah agree an account for him is probably better because he gathers LP's and also for any European games at home, also Hampden when we get there, because he has a ST he would most likely be able be buy his own seat or get a ticket.  There is a seat a row or two behind me which is within a few yards.  Will get onto that asap.  Thanks for that.

Exactly and things like this final, you’d be able to get 4 tickets with the two accounts as opposed to 2 if it was just  your account.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JimmyCant
2 hours ago, joondalupjambo said:

Yeah agree an account for him is probably better because he gathers LP's and also for any European games at home, also Hampden when we get there, because he has a ST he would most likely be able be buy his own seat or get a ticket.  There is a seat a row or two behind me which is within a few yards.  Will get onto that asap.  Thanks for that.

Also, when you’ve bought both tickets there will usually be a short period where you can swap seats and maybe get the 2 together.

joondalupjambo
19 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Also, when you’ve bought both tickets there will usually be a short period where you can swap seats and maybe get the 2 together.

Yeah thanks for that JC.  I used to sit in the Gorgie and swapping seats there was easy but both the seats will now be in the main stand. I think will be hard to get two together in there but fingers crossed.

richardhateshibs

Thanks for your help, I had assumed non ST holders had to wait until June vut managed to buy 4 last night.

Not alot left which is great. Im assuming Celtic and Rangers allocations will be permanantly cut to about 1000 tickets now with the amount of ST holders we have

David McCaig
20 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

179 remaining 

And only 1 pair left together!!

Jambos4life
16 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

And only 1 pair left together!!

In the whole of tynecastle?

David McCaig
2 minutes ago, Jambos4life said:

In the whole of tynecastle?

Yes - 1 pair.

Although there are seats in Lower G and a whole section next to the police control room not released.

Jambos4life
3 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Yes - 1 pair.

Although there are seats in Lower G and a whole section next to the police control room not released.

Wouldn’t the club have put an announcement out if we had sold more that we ever have before?

David McCaig
Just now, Jambos4life said:

Wouldn’t the club have put an announcement out if we had sold more that we ever have before?

The club hasn’t even announced that you can buy new STs.

We also need to remember that all this years STs are currently showing as sold… inevitably there will be a significant percentage who don’t renew.

Jambos4life
Just now, David McCaig said:

We also need to remember that all this years STs are currently showing as sold… inevitably there will be a significant percentage who don’t renew.

I know Iv been trying to call them as I believed I wasn’t able to get one until 11th june so I didn’t try.

soonbe110
19 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Think there will be much fewer non-renewals this year than in previous years.  Only season ticket holders guaranteed tickets for euro matches next season so that’s a big incentive to renew apart from much improved performances on the park. 

allystrachan
6 hours ago, Jambos4life said:

I know Iv been trying to call them as I believed I wasn’t able to get one until 11th june so I didn’t try.

Same until I seen somone post on here that they had bought one… got one now. 👍🏻

Has anyone used the finance option? Maybe looking to spread the cost over 4 payments this time. 
is there any extra costs added in?

when do they take first payment etc?

Jamborose

I've used it  very straight forward  fill in a form and its pretty much sorted, the extra cost is pennies   I think the first payment comes off after one month 

On 05/05/2022 at 08:36, richardhateshibs said:

Thanks for your help, I had assumed non ST holders had to wait until June vut managed to buy 4 last night.

Not alot left which is great. Im assuming Celtic and Rangers allocations will be permanantly cut to about 1000 tickets now with the amount of ST holders we have

Yeah I assumed the exact same because the club was advertising it as a “renewal window” but luckily I checked anyway and was able to get 4 together in the main stand. Glad you managed to get yours sorted👍

Nelly Terraces

Got mine a coupla weeks ago. For various reasons my first ST in 4 seasons.

PHM. :D

Help.

Trying to renew mine and my boys season ticket online.

Can't add his to the cart.

Anyone give advice.

No panic.

As an aside cannot get 4 together atm good times at our club.

29 minutes ago, Ked said:

Help.

Anyone give advice.

No panic.

Check in his account that you have permissions to manage tickets for him (not just assign tickets). 

3 hours ago, Ked said:

Help.

Anyone give advice.

No panic.

Not sure, but if it's the same issue I had, it's because (due to GDPR) the system has been updated so that you need permission to manage tickets on behalf of someone else in your network. If so, this is what I did - I'm offering this as a non-professional bystander mind - no warranty offered, and you may prefer to email [email protected] for their support!

1. Sign in to your account, click on "View Account Menu" and select "Account Management > Network"

2. Select the person that you want to renew for. It should open a box that says "Manage Ticket Priviledges." If it says "I can ASSIGN tickets to xxxxx" that needs updated, so click "EDIT"

3. In the new box that loads, make sure "I can MANAGE tickets for xxxxx" is selected, and then "SEND REQUEST"

4. An email will be sent to the email address linked to the account of the person that you want to renew for (That could be you if you set it up for them originally and used your own email address, or it could be their own email address if that's what was used originally).

5. The email address linked to the account will receive an email from [email protected] with the subject "Request for ticket account management" - just follow the instructions on the email, and you should then be able to renew the tickets.

That all worked for me - hopefully you have similar success if you decide to give it a go!

3 hours ago, Zico said:

Check in his account that you have permissions to manage tickets for him (not just assign tickets). 

51 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Not sure, but if it's the same issue I had, it's because (due to GDPR) the system has been updated so that you need permission to manage tickets on behalf of someone else in your network. If so, this is what I did - I'm offering this as a non-professional bystander mind - no warranty offered, and you may prefer to email [email protected] for their support!

1. Sign in to your account, click on "View Account Menu" and select "Account Management > Network"

2. Select the person that you want to renew for. It should open a box that says "Manage Ticket Priviledges." If it says "I can ASSIGN tickets to xxxxx" that needs updated, so click "EDIT"

3. In the new box that loads, make sure "I can MANAGE tickets for xxxxx" is selected, and then "SEND REQUEST"

4. An email will be sent to the email address linked to the account of the person that you want to renew for (That could be you if you set it up for them originally and used your own email address, or it could be their own email address if that's what was used originally).

5. The email address linked to the account will receive an email from [email protected] with the subject "Request for ticket account management" - just follow the instructions on the email, and you should then be able to renew the tickets.

That all worked for me - hopefully you have similar success if you decide to give it a go!

Thanks for that.

I will give it a go tomorrow.

23 hours ago, JALBO said:

Thanks mate worked a treat.

👍

On 06/05/2022 at 16:53, Zico said:

Thanks buddy

So I was looking to get our first season ticket next season with my 9 year old son but as it now it looks like all the tickets sitting next to each other have gone I can only get season tickets with him sitting in the row in front directly in front of me. Does anyone have any experience of sitting like this? 

2 minutes ago, Jol51 said:

So I was looking to get our first season ticket next season with my 9 year old son but as it now it looks like all the tickets sitting next to each other have gone I can only get season tickets with him sitting in the row in front directly in front of me. Does anyone have any experience of sitting like this? 

Hold off until the general sale for the non renewals.

2 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Hold off until the general sale for the non renewals.

Yeah I was thinking about this but I'm working on the assumption that with European football that non renewals might be minimal?

13 minutes ago, Jol51 said:

Yeah I was thinking about this but I'm working on the assumption that with European football that non renewals might be minimal?

Get them then swap.

Just to be sure.

46 minutes ago, Jol51 said:

I would say there will definitely be some turnover of tickets not being renewed but like the final tickets I'd imagine they might get snapped up fast so I'd be on the ball when they become available if you decide to wait..

6 minutes ago, Jol51 said:

Cheers for the replies guys. Thinking I will just get seats now and if others become available I can swap them.

I thought seat swaps were only for renewals and not new season tickets but happy to be corrected 

FarmerTweedy
12 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

I thought seat swaps were only for renewals and not new season tickets but happy to be corrected 

Once the renewal period has ended, anyone will be able to move seat if there's free ones they want to move to. Obviously they'll have to pay the extra if they want to move to more expensive seats!

SectionDJambo
2 hours ago, Jol51 said:

I had to do that with my son’s first season ticket about 25 years ago. It worked out fine. A few years later I  got the seat next to him for his brother. 

1 hour ago, Newton51 said:

Anyone can swap. If you've already bought a seat for next season then you need to go to the ticket office to swap them or phone up (can't do it online). I already emailed the ticket office to ask about it recently.

Now down to 145 left, all single seats. Based on what was available when the ST renewal period started 2 weeks ago, it looks as if we've maybe sold 400-500 new season tickets in this time - not bad going given the club has not really publicised the availability, albeit somewhat limited, of seats for new purchases.

17 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

I had to do that with my son’s first season ticket about 25 years ago. It worked out fine. A few years later I  got the seat next to him for his brother. 

Cheers that's what I wanted to hear because is is gonna be really disappointed if we don't get one. Was it still possible to have a conversation with him in front?

18 hours ago, JALBO said:

Now down to 145 left, all single seats. Based on what was available when the ST renewal period started 2 weeks ago, it looks as if we've maybe sold 400-500 new season tickets in this time - not bad going given the club has not really publicised the availability, albeit somewhat limited, of seats for new purchases.

Does that mean we've already sold over 13,000?

davemclaren
29 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

No. All unsold renewals show as not available as well. 

2 hours ago, Jol51 said:

Cheers that's what I wanted to hear because is is gonna be really disappointed if we don't get one. Was it still possible to have a conversation with him in front?

It’ll be fine, plenty chat back and fourth with the folk around me. 

Best buying now then trying to move later. 

On 05/05/2022 at 13:24, Jambos4life said:

Season ticket holders have a month to renew still.  Loads will renew at the end of this month. 

SectionDJambo
3 hours ago, Jol51 said:

Easily 

I just had to lean forward.

Then before the game and at half time you just face each other for a chat.

He'll probably make a friend with whoever is sitting next to him as well.

50 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

No. All unsold renewals show as not available as well. 

Thanks Dave.  Couldnt get my head round that at first but now I see it.  Perfect sense.

9 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Thanks Dave.  Couldnt get my head round that at first but now I see it.  Perfect sense.

1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

As @davemclaren has mentioned, we won't really know the renewals numbers until the club confirm in due course. However, the club has allowed sales of new season tickets in seats not currently occupied by existing season ticket holders in the Main, Gorgie, and Wheatfield stands, of which I think there were 500 or so when renewals started 2 weeks ago. My post was just pointing out that people have been snapping these up even though the club didn't really publicise that folks could buy new season tickets yet.

As a wee aside, I reckon that, for this season past, the club had allocated close to 14,900 seats for season ticket sales. The club has mentioned that we sold something over 14,000, and so if all the existing season tickets are renewed (or unrenewed ones are sold to new purchasers once the renewal window ends), and we snap up the remaining 140-ish available seats currently showing, the club would be in a situation with no walk-up tickets available for sale in those three stands, unless any hospitality seats are released on a game-by-game basis - or if the club open up lower G sales again.

FarmerTweedy
2 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

It means we've sold at least 401-501 - the 400-500 plus I've renewed!  We know no more than that!

Ok, we actually know quite a few other folk have renewed cos they've said so on this thread, but that's it!

Could somebody tell me if existing season tickets holders are getting new cards, or if it's just put on to our existing ones ?

2 minutes ago, bairdy said:

Could somebody tell me if existing season tickets holders are getting new cards, or if it's just put on to our existing ones ?

Getting new cards I was told 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)