Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Poseidon said:

362 left by my counting which would mean 114 sold since Saturday. 

Great to have dot-counting help! 👍

FarmerTweedy
3 hours ago, bean counter said:

Four bought today

Thats three generations now

Some hibs fans could probably buy two and cover three generations! 

My sons U13 ticket still wont renew even after changing permissions it keeps coming up an error on page whether in his account or mine.

Utterly useless…

6 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

My sons U13 ticket still wont renew even after changing permissions it keeps coming up an error on page whether in his account or mine.

Utterly useless…

email the club. They sort it out very quickly 

WeeToonJambo
8 hours ago, Jamboelite said:

Utterly useless…

I had the same problem.  I emailed the club and got this reply.  Very quickly sorted afterwards.

Good Morning Tom,

Thank you for your email.

I have had a look and his reference number is 973982. If you use this and the surname to add him to your network.

Once you have done this you will also need to log into their accounts online and tick the boxes in their networks, which allows you to manage/purchase on each other’s behalf. This has changed due to GDPR regulations. Once you go into your networks after the requests have been sent, it will show at the top of the network page for you to accept.

After you have done this. If you click on 22/23 season tickets at the top they should both be there to renew.

Regards

Amanda

1 hour ago, WeeToonJambo said:

I had the same problem.  I emailed the club and got this reply.  Very quickly sorted afterwards.

Good Morning Tom,

Thank you for your email.

I have had a look and his reference number is 973982. If you use this and the surname to add him to your network.

Once you have done this you will also need to log into their accounts online and tick the boxes in their networks, which allows you to manage/purchase on each other’s behalf. This has changed due to GDPR regulations. Once you go into your networks after the requests have been sent, it will show at the top of the network page for you to accept.

After you have done this. If you click on 22/23 season tickets at the top they should both be there to renew.

Regards

Amanda

Yeah he is already in my network with permissions to manage his tickets but when i goto checkout for his ticket it errors on the page.

i’ve email the club.

5 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

That's me signed up for 52nd year in a row.

I'm only 46th season. 

Fxxx the SPFL
On 28/04/2022 at 09:24, The Treasurer said:

That's me signed up for 52nd year in a row.

Top man my first game was 1961 but only got season ticket 41 years ago 

kingantti1874
11 minutes ago, bigdavemaddog said:

wonder how many will become available due to non-renewals?

11 minutes ago, bigdavemaddog said:

wonder how many will become available due to non-renewals?

not many I’d guess.  Looks like no season tickets and games will be a struggle next season

Fort Vallance

I was able to do my own and one of my grandsons online no problem. But no facility to do the other grandsons. Emailed the ticket office, they called me back within an hour and did it over the phone. Excellent service.

I renewed mine earlier today with my laddie. Exciting season ahead next season, can't be turning that down having sat through sheeeite for a few seasons (bar this one) 

Is it just renewals atm or can new people buy them atm.

and will the option to use hearts tv be available next season too for the games you can’t make?

davemclaren
6 minutes ago, Robbo51 said:

Is it just renewals atm or can new people buy them atm.

and will the option to use hearts tv be available next season too for the games you can’t make?

No/yes/no

Renew next week.

Enjoyed the wee change this season sitting in the Gorgie end.

Wee man enjoyed it.

Was thinking about going back to the Main Stand.

I meant to ask this afternoon at TO.

So don't shout at me but will I be able to change seats next Friday and plus 2 ?

27 minutes ago, Ked said:

Renew next week.

Enjoyed the wee change this season sitting in the Gorgie end.

Wee man enjoyed it.

Was thinking about going back to the Main Stand.

I meant to ask this afternoon at TO.

So don't shout at me but will I be able to change seats next Friday and plus 2 ?

I think the club will have a "moving window" once the renewal period comes to an end on 11th June - that's typically what they do, although they haven't confirmed this yet. But you can buy additional seats just now - your biggest issue may be that there isn't that much left at the minute. So you may want to buy a couple of extra seats when you renew your own, even if they're not ideal, and hope that you can move to seats together when any un-renewed seats are released - this is almost certain to happen I would think. I'm sure the club will keep you right next week though.

Just now, JALBO said:

I think the club will have a "moving window" once the renewal period comes to an end on 11th June - that's typically what they do, although they haven't confirmed this yet. But you can buy additional seats just now - your biggest issue may be that there isn't that much left at the minute. So you may want to buy a couple of extra seats when you renew your own, even if they're not ideal, and hope that you can move to seats together when any un-renewed seats are released - this is almost certain to happen I would think. I'm sure the club will keep you right next week though.

Sound mate.

I had the same seat/area for years but have moved about lately.

Back to the main but higher up. I think.

richiehmfc

Not had a season ticket for a few seasons but bought 2 tonight. I’m glad I read this thread as thought it was only renewals that were available. Got good seats towards the back of section F in the wheatfield

richardhateshibs

Apologies if posted already. Ill be looking to purchase a few season tickets for the upcoming season (we all currently dont have one) any idea when they will go to a general sale?

Cairneyhill Jambo
15 minutes ago, richardhateshibs said:

Apologies if posted already. Ill be looking to purchase a few season tickets for the upcoming season (we all currently dont have one) any idea when they will go to a general sale?

From the Hearts website 2022/23 Season Ticket Prices Frozen | Heart Of Midlothian Football Club (heartsfc.co.uk)

The Season Ticket renewal window is now open and will run until June 11th. A general sale will commence thereafter for non-Season Ticket holders who wish to buy a seat at Tynecastle for 22/23.

PapaShango

I'll be getting me and the laddies at the end of this month before the deadline. He's 5 and in his first full season going to games and is now pretty much obsessed with football! Badgering me now to take him to his first away trip (might take him on a Euro one)! 

Just bought a season ticket. Haven't had one since 2016/17 when I moved to London. I won't be able to use it very often but good to be back in the system. Demand for tickets is getting higher and having priority for semi/final/European tickets was important. I also bought tickets for the two home derbies last season and that was a struggle as they sold out (one sold out in minutes because of the red zone and the other in about an hour).

Regarding the tickets going on general sale, I emailed the ticket office and they said the date isn't confirmed yet but that they'll make an announcement on the site (the only thing confirmed so far is that the deadline to renew is 11th June).

Edited by Stanley_

scott herbertson
15 minutes ago, Stanley_ said:

Just bought a season ticket. Haven't had one since 2016/17 when I moved to London. I won't be able to use it very often but good to be back in the system. Demand for tickets is getting higher and having priority for semi/final/European tickets was important. I also bought tickets for the two home derbies last season and that was a struggle as they sold out (one sold out in minutes because of the red zone and the other in about an hour).

Regarding the tickets going on general sale, I emailed the ticket office and they said the date isn't confirmed yet but that they'll make an announcement on the site (the only thing confirmed so far is that the deadline to renew is 11th June).

Good man

Next thing you'll be joining the old gits of your family in Stratties.....................

three old men in a pub - Morgan Jones & Company Accountants

The Wrinkly Ninja
3 hours ago, richardhateshibs said:

You can purchase new season tickets now.

The info on the website misleadingly says general sale in June sometime but that is when seats not renewed come available.

Any seats not taken by a season ticket holder in the current season can be purchased now for next year. 

49 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Good man

Next thing you'll be joining the old gits of your family in Stratties.....................

three old men in a pub - Morgan Jones & Company Accountants

A fine body of men.

42 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Down to 199 dots left.......

Amazing. I wonder how many will become available in June. Can't think it will be too big a number. 

10 hours ago, JALBO said:

Down to 199 dots left.......

So down to 199 seats still to renew, so is that over 14000 renewed so far ? If so that's very impressive, potential for 15000 season tickets this season ? What is the max season tickets we can sell ?

Tams bird
16 minutes ago, poultry said:

So down to 199 seats still to renew, so is that over 14000 renewed so far ? If so that's very impressive, potential for 15000 season tickets this season ? What is the max season tickets we can sell ?

I think it means that's 199 empty seats. Not renewals, they come up as full till cut off date.

37 minutes ago, poultry said:

It's 199 seats left of the seats that weren't occupied by season ticket holders this season. In June, we'll find out how many of the 14500 season ticket holders have renewed. There will be some who haven't and there will also be some who have moved seats. I'd imagine there will be a few hundred available in June.

Not sure about the maximum but I'm guessing they need to keep some back in the Wheatfield/Gorgie/Main so that there are some walk-up tickets available for category A games. For the last home derby this season, the walk-up tickets sold out within an hour and there weren't a huge amount available (in the hundreds, certainly) although I think there are certain seats they don't sell for derbies (or maybe don't sell as walk-up tickets at all? Not sure - bottom of section G?).

Edited by Stanley_

26 minutes ago, Tams bird said:

I think it means that's 199 empty seats. Not renewals, they come up as full till cut off date.

👍

8 minutes ago, Stanley_ said:

It's 199 seats left of the seats that weren't occupied by season ticket holders this season. In June, we'll find out how many of the 14500 season ticket holders have renewed. There will be some who haven't and there will also be some who have moved seats. I'd imagine there will be a few hundred available in June.

Not sure about the maximum but I'm guessing they need to keep some back in the Wheatfield/Gorgie/Main so that there are some walk-up tickets available for category A games. For the last home derby this season, the walk-up tickets sold out within an hour and there weren't a huge amount available (in the hundreds, certainly) although I think there are certain seats they don't sell for derbies (or maybe don't sell as walk-up tickets at all? Not sure - bottom of section G?).

Makes sense 👍

On 03/05/2022 at 01:11, Poseidon said:

I've just counted 224 dots which if correct would mean another 69 sold since last count 🤣

What a great position to be in...

Biffa Bacon
1 hour ago, Stanley_ said:

Not sure about the maximum but I'm guessing they need to keep some back in the Wheatfield/Gorgie/Main so that there are some walk-up tickets available for category A games

Why would walk ups get priority over ST sales? A ST holders is like buying a walk up for all 19 matches and paying up front. To hold some back and hope they sell throughout the season is not the best business decision, if there is a chance of selling ST. Unsold hospitality seats would become walk ups, not sure much more are needed.

15 minutes ago, Biffa Bacon said:

Why would walk ups get priority over ST sales? A ST holders is like buying a walk up for all 19 matches and paying up front. To hold some back and hope they sell throughout the season is not the best business decision, if there is a chance of selling ST. Unsold hospitality seats would become walk ups, not sure much more are needed.

I'm not saying they should but I was assuming there is some kind of system to have a small number of tickets for walk-up sales. I could be totally wrong. Maybe we've just never had enough demand before to sell out all season tickets. All I know is the availability was very low for the last derby so there must be a chance of us selling out all tickets this year (though the high number of single seats left might put people off).

Thought Police

Just wanted to stop by and announce that my dad and I have renewed!

The last few seasons have felt more like a donation to the club than anything else, but absolutely buzzing to attend for the 21st straight season next year and all that comes with it.

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Just wanted to stop by and announce that my dad and I have renewed!

The last few seasons have felt more like a donation to the club than anything else, but absolutely buzzing to attend for the 21st straight season next year and all that comes with it.

At least our ‘donations’ are being used wisely at present. 

Thought Police
3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

At least our ‘donations’ are being used wisely at present. 

Quite!

joondalupjambo

If I want to buy a second ST for my son, it will be a birthday and Christmas present how do I di it 🙂

Can I renew mine and buy him a seat that is near me under my account?  I cannot see how to do that?

What if he creates a new account for himself, does he need to wait until the General sale t buy a ST?

Just a bit confused with all the chat on here saying folk are buying more than one at the moment.  Sorry for being a bit dim with this.

1874robbo
2 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

If I want to buy a second ST for my son, it will be a birthday and Christmas present how do I di it 🙂

Can I renew mine and buy him a seat that is near me under my account?  I cannot see how to do that?

What if he creates a new account for himself, does he need to wait until the General sale t buy a ST?

Just a bit confused with all the chat on here saying folk are buying more than one at the moment.  Sorry for being a bit dim with this.

Set up an account for him as that way he will start to build up his own loyalty points and you can purchase any available seat for a season ticket now either under your account or a new one set up for him 

you may be lucky and there’s one available right next to you but I wouldn’t hang about if I were you 

joondalupjambo
Just now, 1874robbo said:

Set up an account for him as that way he will start to build up his own loyalty points and you can purchase any available seat for a season ticket now either under your account or a new one set up for him 

you may be lucky and there’s one available right next to you but I wouldn’t hang about if I were you 

Yeah agree an account for him is probably better because he gathers LP's and also for any European games at home, also Hampden when we get there, because he has a ST he would most likely be able be buy his own seat or get a ticket.  There is a seat a row or two behind me which is within a few yards.  Will get onto that asap.  Thanks for that.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)