Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

Heartsmad1874
2 minutes ago, bairdy said:

Could somebody tell me if existing season tickets holders are getting new cards, or if it's just put on to our existing ones ?

Think the club said in the article everyone was getting new one due to new turnstiles or something.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just moved house, sent them an e-mail, and left them a message on their answering machine., if they don't reply, I'm going up to the ticketing department tomorrow with my new address. Don't want my card going to my old address !😕

SuperAustin
21 minutes ago, bairdy said:

Just moved house, sent them an e-mail, and left them a message on their answering machine., if they don't reply, I'm going up to the ticketing department tomorrow with my new address. Don't want my card going to my old address !😕

Can u not change It on e tickets?

1 hour ago, bairdy said:

Years ago after my Uncle passed away I went with his daughter to clear his business, 2 season tickets behind the door. Someone gave wrong address or postie read it wrong  

1 hour ago, stevie said:

Looking at the finance option but can’t find any links or much info.Anyone able to help.

I think you have to select a seat first when payment you get the finance option. Can't see anything else..

Renewed today from my holiday campsite in the Loire. Sadly missing my first Hearts cup final since 1976 as will be in France for another 4 weeks.

1 hour ago, JALBO said:

We're still chipping away at the single seats dotted around the ground. 123 left at the moment.

Just bought 2,   Panicked a bit as didn’t realise they were for general sale yet until today!   One for me and my daughter. she’ll need to sit one seat in front of me but hoping to get seats changed 🤞🏻 We’re section F wheatfield.     Not had a season ticket for 15 years due to living near London but excited to make the effort as much as we can next season 🇱🇻

19 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

Just bought 2,   Panicked a bit as didn’t realise they were for general sale yet until today!   One for me and my daughter. she’ll need to sit one seat in front of me but hoping to get seats changed 🤞🏻 We’re section F wheatfield.     Not had a season ticket for 15 years due to living near London but excited to make the effort as much as we can next season 🇱🇻

Nice one! Yeah, there will probably be a number of current season ticket holders who are unable to renew, so get in sharp-ish once the renewal period finishes on 11th June, and hopefully you'll be able to get a swap to seats together. 

56 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Nice one! Yeah, there will probably be a number of current season ticket holders who are unable to renew, so get in sharp-ish once the renewal period finishes on 11th June, and hopefully you'll be able to get a swap to seats together. 

Thanks mate, really hope so!   Looking forward to next season regardless…

3 hours ago, JALBO said:

We're still chipping away at the single seats dotted around the ground. 123 left at the moment.

So if everyone renews how many sold?

2 minutes ago, Ked said:

So if everyone renews how many sold?

Slightly unknown. The club said we currently have 14,000 ST holders. If we all renew and we add on the circa 500 that were available for new purchases, that would be over 14,500. However, it's virtually certain that some people won't be able to renew for one reason or another; and on the other side, the club hasn't really promoted new sales yet, focusing on renewals until 11th June.

My own view is that, when all's said and done, we'll probably sell all the available tickets in the three stands (about 14,800 or so were available for ST purchases this last season), and the question will be what the club will then do - will they sell on into the Roseburn stand? And if so, will it be Cat B type season tickets only? 

Whatever happens, it doesn't look as if there will be much available in the Main, Gorgie or Wheatfield stands for walk-ups.

On 12/05/2022 at 17:48, JALBO said:

104 left now.

On 12/05/2022 at 21:44, JALBO said:

Slightly unknown. The club said we currently have 14,000 ST holders. If we all renew and we add on the circa 500 that were available for new purchases, that would be over 14,500. However, it's virtually certain that some people won't be able to renew for one reason or another; and on the other side, the club hasn't really promoted new sales yet, focusing on renewals until 11th June.

My own view is that, when all's said and done, we'll probably sell all the available tickets in the three stands (about 14,800 or so were available for ST purchases this last season), and the question will be what the club will then do - will they sell on into the Roseburn stand? And if so, will it be Cat B type season tickets only? 

Whatever happens, it doesn't look as if there will be much available in the Main, Gorgie or Wheatfield stands for walk-ups.

Hopefully the new smart card season tickets will be able to tell Hearts which season tickets are and aren't being used for every match next season.  Where seats are not being used the club should proactively email fans reminding them they can put their seats up for re-sale.

The seats beside me are season ticket seats and you'd be lucky if they have been occupied for 10 games all season.

I think the club should be more proactive at encouraging fans to make their season tickets available to other fans if they can't attend.  Could they even make a rule that, if you fail to attend for three games in a row (without notifying Hearts so the ticket can be resold) then you lose loyalty points or Hearts can sell your seat for the following game until you notify them etc. etc.

As I've previously stated we should also try and reduce the number of single seats dotted about the stadium my asking season ticket holders in certain rows to slide one seat to the left or right to make a pair of seats.

I don't think they can deduct loyalty points from anyone, that wouldn't be fair. What would help is if there was a way to log into etickets and put your season ticket seat back up for sale and it was a quick and easy process. I think some other clubs do that (in England, at least).

davemclaren
14 minutes ago, tazhearts said:

Hopefully the new smart card season tickets will be able to tell Hearts which season tickets are and aren't being used for every match next season.  Where seats are not being used the club should proactively email fans reminding them they can put their seats up for re-sale.

The seats beside me are season ticket seats and you'd be lucky if they have been occupied for 10 games all season.

I think the club should be more proactive at encouraging fans to make their season tickets available to other fans if they can't attend.  Could they even make a rule that, if you fail to attend for three games in a row (without notifying Hearts so the ticket can be resold) then you lose loyalty points or Hearts can sell your seat for the following game until you notify them etc. etc.

As I've previously stated we should also try and reduce the number of single seats dotted about the stadium my asking season ticket holders in certain rows to slide one seat to the left or right to make a pair of seats.

Hearts aren’t going to provoke season ticket holders into cancelling by unilaterally selling their seats. 

Theme From Sparta F.C.
2 hours ago, Stanley_ said:

What would help is if there was a way to log into etickets and put your season ticket seat back up for sale and it was a quick and easy process. I think some other clubs do that (in England, at least).

As i've posted before, Newcastle Utd used to do that to encourage fans to put their Seat up for resale for games where they can't attend.

They give them credit into their account each time the Club resell their seat.

So it's a win / win for both parties.

davemclaren
20 minutes ago, Theme From Sparta F.C. said:

As i've posted before, Newcastle Utd used to do that to encourage fans to put their Seat up for resale for games where they can't attend.

How much credit do they get?

scott herbertson
37 minutes ago, Theme From Sparta F.C. said:

If someone buys a resold season ticket for a match where there are still seats available, and Hearts give some form of credit to the ST holder for that, then its a Win for the ST holder and a Loss for Hearts

davemclaren
1 minute ago, scott herbertson said:

If someone buys a resold season ticket for a match where there are still seats available, and Hearts give some form of credit to the ST holder for that, then its a Win for the ST holder and a Loss for Hearts

Correct. It only makes sense if the match is sold out for non ST seats. 

joondalupjambo

Mine renewed and my son just bought his first since returning to live here from Oz.  So his reduces the single seats (dots) available.  We will try and move closer to each other at some point but at a lot of lesser games, especially in the winter months there are spare seats due to ST's holders not going that we can move to. 

davemclaren

Renewed mine last week. First season as a concession since the early 70s. A good saving to be honest. 🇱🇻

Just now, davemclaren said:

That’s high. 

Most games sell out and their ticket exchange is used to resell tickets.  15% handling/admin charge for the club seems reasonable esp give its all done by computer. The 85% is put into season ticket holders account but can only be used to renew season ticket for following season. 

6 hours ago, tazhearts said:

I've just bought ST's for myself and my daughter but we live down South and will only be able to attend around 50% of the games,   I think we are supporting the club by investing in a ST and I can't imagine Hearts trying to punish non attendance.   I do take your point though and  I think a resale scheme would be great, but  BUT would only support this if we only get a credit IF all home seats are sold out.    Even better,  have a scheme where the tickets go to people who would otherwise not be able to afford a ticket.    I know a mate who has a West Ham season ticket and lives in Cornwall and he uses their resale scheme,  but only occassionaly will he get a credit as their home games are not always sold out.    That sounds like a win for the Club and perfectly fair for ST holders who for valid reasons, can't attend some games...

Renewed but just bought new seats higher up in wheatfield B. 

As well as going, it’s also the best way to guarantee tickets for the host of big games next season. 

The club’s in a good place. 

3 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

It doesn’t work like that (with the clubs that offer such a facility), credits are only given if the ticket is sold.

And with some clubs ‘re-sale’ only goes live when all tickets are sold.

To the best of knowledge Hearts have only requested season tickets holders to release their tickets once, a New Year game vs Hibs approx. 5/6 years ago

Edited by Jambo-Fox

8 hours ago, Stanley_ said:

104 left now.

More gone and down to 99 now. Very glad I got a season ticket again, can imagine it will be hard getting walk-up tickets next season, especially for the derbies.

7 hours ago, tazhearts said:

…. a rather anti ST Holder

post!

ST holders are the lifeblood of the club! Why take punitive action against them?

Tynecastle is rarely sold out - there are always tickets being released.

Until it is regularly sold out 

#leavestholdersalone

♥️♥️♥️♥️

AlphonseCapone
3 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

…. a rather anti ST Holder

post!

ST holders are the lifeblood of the club! Why take punitive action against them?

Tynecastle is rarely sold out - there are always tickets being released.

Until it is regularly sold out 

#leavestholdersalone

♥️♥️♥️♥️

Probably one of the worst suggestions I've seen on here. 

1 minute ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Probably one of the worst suggestions I've seen on here. 

So you want to ban season ticket holders… really??

davemclaren
5 minutes ago, R1874 said:

How easy do you think it will be to move 2 ST tickets together to main stand? 

How big are they?

scott herbertson
2 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

It doesn’t work like that (with the clubs that offer such a facility), credits are only given if the ticket is sold.

And with some clubs ‘re-sale’ only goes live when all tickets are sold.

To the best of knowledge Hearts have only requested season tickets holders to release their tickets once, a New Year game vs Hibs approx. 5/6 years ago

I understand the ticket would have to be sold. But if there were still unsold tickets, then Hearts would lose money by selling the ST seat no t the unsold one. If we were to do as in your second sentence, only sell when all non ST seats are sold, yes, both Hearts and the ST holder would benefit. That would be a good system, I agree.

Don't know what Hearts maximum number is but win the Cup and I reckon we will sell out.

Around 16,000 I would guess.  Full Rosebrn for Hibs and one section for everyone else.  Access to Euro tickets will me a major draw regardless.

Fxxx the SPFL
11 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Renewed mine last week. First season as a concession since the early 70s. A good saving to be honest. 🇱🇻

same for me Dave the wife purchased ours on Friday afternoon a saving of £115 although i do feel a twinge of guilt of reducing Hearts income.

TorinoJambo
15 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

same for me Dave the wife purchased ours on Friday afternoon a saving of £115 although i do feel a twinge of guilt of reducing Hearts income.

I was the same when I first got mine two seasons ago and still do when renewal comes around. Then I remember the near 50 years I've paid full whack, the crappy relegation years I and many others still bought them, and I think - we've done enough to feel no guilt. Anyway, we'll probably spend the saving on Hearts in some form or other.

Gorgie_Rules

If we pretty much sell out the 3 stands then hopefully we offer a Roseburn ST for all games except hibs. The club should then have a big push to encourage fans to release their seat for the hibs game if cant make it and give those with STs in the Roseburn priority, potentially giving a % back.

Doing the resale and giving a % back for other games doesn’t make sense for the club. As we don’t sell out every game we’d just be doing ourselves out of revenue by reducing the overall ST cash and preventing a walk up sale.

AlphonseCapone
11 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

So you want to ban season ticket holders… really??

I was referring to the OP. I'm agreeing with you. 

24 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

I was referring to the OP. I'm agreeing with you. 

Ok got it - I misunderstood - thanks for clarification

♥️♥️♥️♥️

Fxxx the SPFL
1 hour ago, TorinoJambo said:

I was the same when I first got mine two seasons ago and still do when renewal comes around. Then I remember the near 50 years I've paid full whack, the crappy relegation years I and many others still bought them, and I think - we've done enough to feel no guilt. Anyway, we'll probably spend the saving on Hearts in some form or other.

Agree would hate to think how much iv'e spent on Hearts over the years although i don't grudge a penny of it any way roll on Saturday.

Theme From Sparta F.C.
21 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Correct. It only makes sense if the match is sold out for non ST seats. 

Yes it would have to be for a sell out. But most Newcastle games were a sell out back then.

And it'll be worse now.

A lot of our sold out games recently have still had empty seats at them. So it would be used to encourage Season Ticket holders to release their seat for resale. They'd get credit for their next season ticket. And someone else would be able to attend the sold out match.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)