Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

Biffa Bacon
10 hours ago, McCrae said:

Derby games are special. Let’s not ruin them. 

In ruin them, do you mean locking out Hearts fans, whilst accommodating Hibs supporters? It certainly ruins it for that group.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fire_At_The_Disco

Loving the fact we are just eating up the spare ST’s from day one. If you want one in our 3 main stands  I would get it now because there will be zip left soon. 

Edited by Fire_At_The_Disco

1 hour ago, Biffa Bacon said:

In ruin them, do you mean locking out Hearts fans, whilst accommodating Hibs supporters? It certainly ruins it for that group.

The 14K+ of existing fans with season tickets won’t be locked out. The Edinburgh Derby is special… no need to change it.  The so called relegation party and the humiliation we gave them would not have been the same if the Wee team only had part of the stand.  Having a full stand of Hobos adds to the Derby atmosphere.
H1b5 gain no advantage by having a full stand… whereas the Ugly sisters would do and anything to undermine them is great.  
Would love to see us have a waiting list for season tickets.  If demand is their long term the economics of filling in the corners of the stadium may make sense.

Edited by McCrae

Jambos_1874

Is there a season ticket brochure you can download? All I can see is a Ts and Cs download on the website. What are the "Premium" seats?

7 minutes ago, Jambos_1874 said:

Is there a season ticket brochure you can download? All I can see is a Ts and Cs download on the website. What are the "Premium" seats?

Not sure exactly what you are looking for but this might help.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/heartofmidlothian/EDP/Season/Index/1729

If you look at the stadium plan and see a seat that you are interested in if you hover the cursor over it or click on it it shows what band it is in and the price.

Edited by wavydavy

Jambos_1874
14 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Not sure exactly what you are looking for but this might help.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/heartofmidlothian/EDP/Season/Index/1729

If you look at the stadium plan and see a seat that you are interested in if you hover the cursor over it or click on it it shows what band it is in and the price.

Normally there is a PDF which shows which areas are Gold, Platinum etc and just has general information/marketing in the STs. 

Thanks for that link. Looks like Premium seats are right in the centre of the Main Stand.

AlphonseCapone
1 hour ago, Biffa Bacon said:

Where have all these locked out hearts fans been over the past few years? 

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Where have all these locked out hearts fans been over the past few years? 

team improvement attracts more fans shock 😂

we are the only club on earth where an improved product attracts more interest 👀😂

57 minutes ago, McCrae said:

The 14K+ of existing fans with season tickets won’t be locked out. The Edinburgh Derby is special… no need to change it.  The so called relegation party and the humiliation we gave them would not have been the same if the Wee team only had part of the stand.  Having a full stand of Hobos adds to the Derby atmosphere.
H1b5 gain no advantage by having a full stand… whereas the Ugly sisters would do and anything to undermine them is great.  
Would love to see us have a waiting list for season tickets.  If demand is their long term the economics of filling in the corners of the stadium may make sense.

What about if we have demand for 16k season tickets ? Not beyond the realms of possibility. Your still going to exclude home derbies from some ST buyers ? To give THEM a full stand maybe twice a year ?

Nut,  just Nut. It makes no financial or moral sense to exclude your own potential loyal customers to facilitate a ‘tradition’ that you’ve already binned for 2 other clubs.

I think half the Roseburn will be sold as ST’s this season and a bit of remodelling in that stand and concourse to make sure it works safely.

15 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

What about if we have demand for 16k season tickets ? Not beyond the realms of possibility. Your still going to exclude home derbies from some ST buyers ? To give THEM a full stand maybe twice a year ?

Nut,  just Nut. It makes no financial or moral sense to exclude your own potential loyal customers to facilitate a ‘tradition’ that you’ve already binned for 2 other clubs.

I think half the Roseburn will be sold as ST’s this season and a bit of remodelling in that stand and concourse to make sure it works safely.

Until we regularly sell out our Cat B season tickets I don’t think any changes should be considered for the H1b5 tickets allocation. This years ticket demand could evaporate next year if we have a poor season.  

I want tickets for games at Tynecastle to be like gold dust and people to know that if they give up their season tickets it could be years before they can get one back. People need to know that if that if they want to be guaranteed tickets for big games they need to be long term season ticket holders. New fans that turn up only when we are successful are welcome, but should not get priority.

Edited by McCrae

45 minutes ago, Jambos_1874 said:

Normally there is a PDF which shows which areas are Gold, Platinum etc and just has general information/marketing in the STs. 

Thanks for that link. Looks like Premium seats are right in the centre of the Main Stand.

The Platinum seats are in sections B to F (top tier only) and sections P to S (top tier only). The Premium section is just one section of the Main Stand.

50 minutes ago, Jambos_1874 said:

Maybe this is what you are looking for .

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/tickets-and-hospitality/matchday/pricing-structure

davemclaren
16 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

I agree, if we sell out the 3 stands and there is stil demand then we would need to take some of the Roseburn stand and ‘suffer’ any ticketing consequences at Easter Road. 

Just now, davemclaren said:

I agree, if we sell out the 3 stands and there is stil demand then we would need to take some of the Roseburn stand and ‘suffer’ any ticketing consequences at Easter Road. 

Exactly to restrict our own fans to appease Hibs is mental 

AlphonseCapone
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

team improvement attracts more fans shock 😂

we are the only club on earth where an improved product attracts more interest 👀😂

And? There's enough seats for the fair weather lads to appear next season without any changes to current arrangements. 

Boyces beard
1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Agree, we should look after our own supporters first if the demand for season tickets is now there to sell them in the Roseburn. Hibs are not in a position to spit out the dummy because they have a shite home support. If they choose to cut there nose of to spite there face then so be it, but my feeling is that Ron will want all the maroon £'s he can get his hands on and until they can fill 3 stands full of home supporters (wont happen anytime soon) it will all be about cash flow for them. 

The Dragon Reborn

Random question but does the Premium ST come with any perks? I remember it used to include a free hospitality event.

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

I have to agree. 

I really wanted to keep our Capital Derby special. We have seen the Glasgow Derby being reduced to just another home game with a poor away support. 

However if there are Hearts fans needing STs in the Roseburn we'll have to bow to supply and demand. 

I would suggest ONE section for away supports except Hibs they can have two in the spirit of true sporting rivalry. 😏

One slight snag we would run into if

We start selling STs for the Roseburn. 

The domestic Cup games I believe we have to offer away teams 20% of our capacity. 

In these circumstances we would not be able to guarantee all our ST holders the opportunity to buy a ticket. 

jambostuart

What a position to be in though. Such a turnaround. Another strong season and Europe again, we could be in a really strong long term position. I have never been more excited to be a Hearts fan and this includes during Burley. 

5 minutes ago, jambostuart said:

What a position to be in though. Such a turnaround. Another strong season and Europe again, we could be in a really strong long term position. I have never been more excited to be a Hearts fan and this includes during Burley. 

Next season could be pivotal. It’s suddenly a very exciting time to be a Hearts fan, cup final, European group football and a (hopefully) good transfer window.

Biffa Bacon
1 hour ago, luckydug said:

The domestic Cup games I believe we have to offer away teams 20% of our capacity. 

In these circumstances we would not be able to guarantee all our ST holders the opportunity to buy a ticket. 

Not an issue, ST has no guarantee for non league games. If demand exceeds availability then LPs are adopted like any away game or cup semi/final.

2 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

And? There's enough seats for the fair weather lads to appear next season without any changes to current arrangements. 

There were already a lot of Hearts fans locked out of home derby matches this season. All derby tickets were sold within minutes of going on sale and I know several people who wanted to go but couldn't get tickets. It is not a good long term strategy to be turning away potential regular attenders.

3 hours ago, davemclaren said:

It would be a great shame to potentially screw up getting the whole easter road stand, but if the demand is there from our own fans then it has to be. Unless Hibs drastically improve, it's debatable wether they would spit the dummy and give up half a stand worth of cash anyway.

2 hours ago, luckydug said:

True but if you look at our cup attendances over the years it’s only likely to be an issue if we draw one of 3 teams at home, in which case it’s first come first served, or loyalty points for the home end.

3 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

True but if you look at our cup attendances over the years it’s only likely to be an issue if we draw one of 3 teams at home, in which case it’s first come first served, or loyalty points for the home end.

European games are ? 

If we draw a well supported club. 

I'm not sure if the 20% of capacity rule applies in Europe. 

The Treasurer
4 hours ago, McCrae said:

Until we regularly sell out our Cat B season tickets I don’t think any changes should be considered for the H1b5 tickets allocation. This years ticket demand could evaporate next year if we have a poor season.  

I want tickets for games at Tynecastle to be like gold dust and people to know that if they give up their season tickets it could be years before they can get one back. People need to know that if that if they want to be guaranteed tickets for big games they need to be long term season ticket holders. New fans that turn up only when we are successful are welcome, but should not get priority.

Good post 

Biffa Bacon
5 hours ago, McCrae said:

Let's think who would be more loyal if we had a poor season, a supporter who has been given the chance to buy a ST in the Roseburn, or one that has been told sorry mate, you can't have a ST as we are keeping these seats for 2 games (maybe only 1) for Hibs supporters.

6 hours ago, McCrae said:

Hibs should be pushed into 2 sections of the Roseburn to let in  as many Hearts fans as possible, the argument that Hibs would do the same is bollocks imo, no way they would ever sell out that amount of tickets v us , but if they did good on them. 

We make hay will the sun shine and get as many Hearts fans back on-board as we can .

There would still be a great atmosphere inside the stadium for Derbies just that same as the uglies only better with more Jambos  

51 minutes ago, luckydug said:

European games are ? 

If we draw a well supported club. 

I'm not sure if the 20% of capacity rule applies in Europe. 

5% in Europe

FarmerTweedy
5 hours ago, McCrae said:

It's a quite barmy argument, to be honest, to say that it would be better to only sell 14k season tickets if there's demand to sell 16k, in case demand drops a bit in the future.

AlphonseCapone
1 hour ago, HoGwash said:

There were already a lot of Hearts fans locked out of home derby matches this season. All derby tickets were sold within minutes of going on sale and I know several people who wanted to go but couldn't get tickets. It is not a good long term strategy to be turning away potential regular attenders.

They won't be regulars though will they? When we inevitably have a poorer season they'll drop off again until we become good. Meanwhile folk want to risk half the number of hearts fans getting to enjoy Easter Road to accommodate this. 

Freaky Dancer

Glad to say im a Season Ticket holder again! 😁 i gave up our seats in section D after 18 seasons back in 2020. Gonna be emotional going back to Tynecastle as I went every week with my Dad, who sadly passed away last year 😢. Roll on next season, back in Gorgie cheering on the Hearts ❤

johnking123

You all keep saying we will all drop off. But seem to me we are keeping and more people on. Even throughout bad periods.

10 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

They won't be regulars though will they? When we inevitably have a poorer season they'll drop off again until we become good. Meanwhile folk want to risk half the number of hearts fans getting to enjoy Easter Road to accommodate this. 

They might be regulars who simply don't have a season ticket for good reason or could well become regulars if they enjoy the big matches. That's how you grow the support, not by excluding them from prime games in case H1b5 do the same to us. I'd rather a few less people were able to attend Easter Road once or twice a season than Hearts fans are unable to buy season tickets because we have limited them.

AllyjamboDerbyshire
19 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Plenty of non-regulars, like myself, contribute to FOH, like myself, so, while I probably won't ever grace Easter Road with my presence again, I think it's wrong to write off other Hearts supporters just because they are not 'regulars'. For the record, it was my intention to come up to Edinburgh for the Derby, but couldn't get a ticket (2, actually, one for my wife who absolutely loves the opportunity to cheer the Hearts on at Tynecastle) and will have no opportunity to come up for either of the 2 remaining home games.

PS Not making any other point than I think it wrong to write off non-regulars (for any reason), many of whom, like myself, work weekends and live far, far away.

30 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

It's a quite barmy argument, to be honest, to say that it would be better to only sell 14k season tickets if there's demand to sell 16k, in case demand drops a bit in the future.

No, it’s about why should we make big changes when any increase in support could be temporary. 

17 minutes ago, HoGwash said:

They might be regulars who simply don't have a season ticket for good reason or could well become regulars if they enjoy the big matches. That's how you grow the support, not by excluding them from prime games in case H1b5 do the same to us. I'd rather a few less people were able to attend Easter Road once or twice a season than Hearts fans are unable to buy season tickets because we have limited them.

Nothing stopping these fans for going to the Ugly sister games. They can always buy a Category B season ticket for the other matches.

1 hour ago, ramrod said:

Hibs should be pushed into 2 sections of the Roseburn to let in  as many Hearts fans as possible, the argument that Hibs would do the same is bollocks imo, no way they would ever sell out that amount of tickets v us , but if they did good on them. 

We make hay will the sun shine and get as many Hearts fans back on-board as we can .

There would still be a great atmosphere inside the stadium for Derbies just that same as the uglies only better with more Jambos  

When we do have the demand to sell out the Roseburn stand it’s an argument worth pursuing…until then it’s a bit academic.

davemclaren
12 minutes ago, McCrae said:

No, it’s about why should we make big changes when any increase in support could be temporary. 

It’s not a big change to want to accommodate more of your own supporters. It’s sound business sense. 

5 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

It’s not a big change to want to accommodate more of your own supporters. It’s sound business sense. 

We would probably make less money due to lower crowds resulting from segregation.

What a lot of new/first time season ticket holders will discover is the fantastic value of a season ticket compared to paying walk-up prices. As an example, with the price freeze I’m paying £360 for upper N and this (should) cover 19 home games dependent on the SFA computer which works out under £20 per game compared to walk up prices starting at £27. Some will still probably say football is too expensive in Scotland however well done to Hearts for doing their bit. If we sell more season tickets because of the combination of an entertaining team to watch and a good deal for a season ticket then job done.

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, McCrae said:

We would probably make less money due to lower crowds resulting from segregation.

You’re making more money over all games in the season though. 

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

You’re making more money over all games in the season though. 

If we end up selling out our existing season ticket capacity It’s something to look at. 

Bazzas right boot
9 hours ago, Biffa Bacon said:

Hearts fans first. 

If we having a waiting list or run out of space for our own 100% we should reduce every teams say section. 

It's not even a debate. 

Imagine saying no to a potential new generation or community  of Hearts fans because we need to seat hibs fans once or twice a season. 

Gtf.

Imo Its a good time to buy a new season ticket. Myself and my family have had ours for years.Looking at the seats available there's plenty for people to sit together. It's not often you get to buy on the first set of sales. 

1 hour ago, McCrae said:

Nothing stopping these fans for going to the Ugly sister games. They can always buy a Category B season ticket for the other matches.

Not sure where the ugly sisters came into my post, I never mentioned them. Just seems selfish that some people want to deprive what could be a significant number of Hearts supporters from having a season ticket and watching the derby because they're worried that their day out to ER once or twice a year might be impacted. And for the record, I do go to derbies at ER.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)