***NON-HEARTS*** January Transfer Window 2022

BackOfTheNet

Just now, AndyNic said:

Surely you'd rather stay and manage Belgium at the World Cup than go there.

Everton will be paying a gazillion fazillion brazilian more dollas though,  And another poor finals for Martinez with his Belgium squad perhaps starts to look a lot like failure.

My wonder is what would the Everton fans think of him back??  I thought he actually did pretty well last time and got punted after his first poor spell really (stats prob disprove this!).  Quite like Martinez tbh - really likeable guy.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• TheBigO

• jamboinglasgow

Naisys Tackle
2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Nah most managers want to work full time in the worlds best league for more ££. 

Naisys Tackle
2 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

I said that earlier would be funny if he got the Everton job and wanted him would make a lot more money at Everton than he would at Hibs and work with better players too 😂 Which would leave big Caldwell and Kean at Hibs 😂

Scenes if it happens :lol: get Stubbs back to work with Caldwell.  Keeps the celtic connection and both glakit looking w@nks. 

3 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

I said that earlier would be funny if he got the Everton job and wanted him would make a lot more money at Everton than he would at Hibs and work with better players too 😂 Which would leave big Caldwell and Kean at Hibs 😂

Would be terribly amusing.  Only thing I'd say is wasn't it quite a long contract, so it'd take some wedge for Everton to take him just as a coach.

4 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Maybe get agreement to do both until the world cup is over

2 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Nah most managers want to work full time in the worlds best league for more ££. 

Aye fair doos

Naisys Tackle
1 minute ago, TheBigO said:

Would be terribly amusing.  Only thing I'd say is wasn't it quite a long contract, so it'd take some wedge for Everton to take him just as a coach.

Probably not quite as much as it would have cost to take him from Belgium two months back. 

3 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Transfermarkt has his contract being a 6 year one that is up this summer

2 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

How much do you think Maloney is on at Hibs a week 4K a week ?  Peanuts to Everton If Martinez wanted Maloney to join him.  I don't think they would have an issue paying up Maloney contract and giving them a bit of of compo. THATS if Martinez actually sees Maloney an asset or just looked at him as a waterboy at Belgium 😂

Just now, Stu_HMFC said:

How much do you think Maloney is on at Hibs a week 4K a week ?  Peanuts to Everton If Martinez wanted Maloney to join him.  I don't think they would have an issue paying up Maloney contract and giving them a bit of of compo. THATS if Martinez actually sees Maloney an asset or just looked at him as a waterboy at Belgium 😂

Aye and looking at it a bit less maroon, you'd think if Maloney wanted to be number 2 to Martinez, he'd know fine well he'll go to a good job soon enough, so why leave now to go to Hibs.  He prob feels it's time for him to start his own journey (to bottom 6 SPFL prem football in front of 8000 meth heads)

3 hours ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Martinez to Everton gathering pace.

I wonder if he will want his wee helper in as a coach?  Be amazing if he walked out Hibs. 

Is my memory going fuzzy.

But, were the Everton fans not wanting rid of him near the end of time there?

edit:

Pasquale just posted similar

Edited by Tommy Brown

Pasquale for King
19 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Is my memory going fuzzy.

But, were the Everton fans not wanting rid of him near the end of time there?

edit:

Pasquale just posted similar

Great minds eh 😜
Can’t see why the owner who sacked him, then hired 5 extremely different managers and signed 18 players (at least one that all six managers signed are still there) that cost over £20m would want him back 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️?

I’m surprised he’s still at Belgium considering their failure to win anything with such a great attack. 

5 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Uche been transfer listed by Middlesbrough 😆

They spent a million on him I think? 

Insanity. 

jamboinglasgow

According to Sky Sports, Cagliari have made an offer to Aberdeen for Lewis Ferguson. They will loan him till the end of the season and there is an obligation to buy him at the end of loan of £3.5m but only if Cagliari dont get relegated, they currently 2 points from safety in Serie A.

Aberdeen will struggle to get more for him then that, but letting a team have one of their best players for the rest of season and only get the money if that struggling team stays up is risky.

Samuel Camazzola
35 minutes ago, Ted (Theodore) Logan said:

Keep seeing John Mcginn to Man U as a rumour and £40 million being the price.

Do the wee team have a sell on clause?

Allegedly 12-15% but St Mirren due around a third of anything they get. 

1 hour ago, Ted (Theodore) Logan said:

Keep seeing John Mcginn to Man U as a rumour and £40 million being the price.

Do the wee team have a sell on clause?

Ron the con will make his money back in a flash. Make up for him pocketing any Euro money 🤣 absolutely zero chance of that money going into the actual club or squad. 
Shows how far Man Utd have fallen if this is their standard. 

7 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

According to Sky Sports, Cagliari have made an offer to Aberdeen for Lewis Ferguson. They will loan him till the end of the season and there is an obligation to buy him at the end of loan of £3.5m but only if Cagliari dont get relegated, they currently 2 points from safety in Serie A.

Aberdeen will struggle to get more for him then that, but letting a team have one of their best players for the rest of season and only get the money if that struggling team stays up is risky.

£3.5 million 🤣🤣 spat out my coffee there. Almost as funny as the vermins valuations for Nisbet and Doig

fabienleclerq
32 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Ron the con will make his money back in a flash. Make up for him pocketing any Euro money 🤣 absolutely zero chance of that money going into the actual club or squad. 
Shows how far Man Utd have fallen if this is their standard

I'd disagree, the top Man United teams always had solid 7 out of 10 types to supplement the better players. Think its a good signing for them. 

5 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

I'd disagree, the top Man United teams always had solid 7 out of 10 types to supplement the better players. Think its a good signing for them. 

I think he is a great player for Scotland and has done well in the premiership but **** me if he gets a move to Man Utd I agree with Fozzy. 

Edited by Dazo

2 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Allegedly 12-15% but St Mirren due around a third of anything they get. 

How many sell on clauses does St Mirren have in this guy :facepalm:

Villa aint going to sell for 40 million.  Its like the Boyle situation at Hibs, he's far more valuable to the club than its worth to other clubs to pay silly money.  

Villa won't take 40mill, United and anyone else probably wouldn't pay more than 30mill.

Bazzas right boot
19 hours ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Bain signs another 2 years with Celtic to 2024.  Kooshyest job in Scotland. 

Just in behind Doncasters. 

Anyone needing a laugh in "Blue Monday" week should nip over to  . NET and have a look at the last couple of pages of their Winter Transfer thread. 

It would appear that they've finally arrived at the conclusion that their "£3M rated striker"..... erm.... just isn't very good! 

Samuel Camazzola
52 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

Hearing Cummings could be on the move, apparently agreed a deal with a new club. Trying to find out who. 

Probably Kelty or Edinburgh City.  

55 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

Hearing Cummings could be on the move, apparently agreed a deal with a new club. Trying to find out who. 

Barnard Castle again    ?   

:robboyas:

2 hours ago, Walter Bishop said:

Central Coast Mariners were after him 

Nucky Thompson
4 minutes ago, rory78 said:

Central Coast Mariners were after him 

That would make sense as he has Australian citizenship through his mum and his brother lives over there

2 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

That would make sense as he has Australian citizenship through his mum and his brother lives over there

Is he still pumping Doig younger sister 😂

2 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Celtic signing Matt O'Riley from MK Dons for 1.5m...

If he’d been Matt Riley they would have paid a million. The O’ is worth an extra 500k to keep their fans excited. 

2 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I just noticed in the BBC gossip column that Hibs are still having work permit issues with their new Scandinavian wonderkid. 

Got a feeling Hibs work permit issues might be at least partly down to Hibs. That American guy they had on a pre-contract months ago still hasn’t got his sorted either. 

jamboinglasgow
13 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Got a feeling Hibs work permit issues might be at least partly down to Hibs. That American guy they had on a pre-contract months ago still hasn’t got his sorted either. 

Are sure Meuller has not had his work permit sorted yet? He was on the bench for Hibs on Monday.

3 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Are sure Meuller has not had his work permit sorted yet? He was on the bench for Hibs on Monday.

Ah right. Was last week the Hibs lads at work were saying it wasn’t going to be through for Monday. Didn’t realise it had been sorted in time. Thanks for correcting me 👍

16 hours ago, Tazio said:

If he’d been Matt Riley they would have paid a million. The O’ is worth an extra 500k to keep their fans excited. 

Mate of mine is a Celtic season ticket holder 😒 from Edinburgh as well. He is saying this new guy is thought off highly by MK Dons and is meant to have more potential than Dele Ali :facepalm: 

I said hardly if that was the case one of the top 6 teams in England would be all over him. 

jamboinglasgow
Just now, GinRummy said:

Ah right. Was last week the Hibs lads at work were saying it wasn’t going to be through for Monday. Didn’t realise it had been sorted in time. Thanks for correcting me 👍

No worries, surprised it took so long for Hibs. Atkinson's took time but that was mainly down to the christmas and New year holidays causing offices to be closed.