• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• TheBigO

• jamboinglasgow

Jean Louis Valois
5 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

There will (em..) be even (em..)a lot more (em..) ems.. than in his(em..) normal interviews.

He is also able to have some good moments and actions

6 minutes ago, Jean Louis Valois said:

He is also able to have some good moments and actions

Aye one moment he thought they were getting a guy from Man City and the next moment in rocked Sylvester

Bazzas right boot
7 hours ago, JackLadd said:

They still drooled over Barton.

They generally just drool. 

Remember how shite Keane was as well, he was older tho. 

Leveins Battalion

Hibs have actually lost the plot,the 2 players I probably feared the most were Boyle and Murphy.Theyve let them both leave and replaced them with 19 and 20 year olds.😂😂😂

August Landmesser
27 minutes ago, kevinref said:

She sounds furious, and rightly so. Absolutely appalling signing from Raith, especially as they'd already had a sneak preview of the likely reaction when the news broke last week. Shaughan M from AVFTT is fuming too, amongst others.

A few dotnuts thought there might still be major activity last night as the lights were still on a ER.

Kudos to the Hibby who posted:

"Nah, it's because Maloney cannae reach the light switch". 

Good to see Raith Rovers in turmoil, those **** played their part in relegating us, their fans and their sponsored walks. **** them.

My friend has also cancelled sponsorship at Raith this morning, I have a wee bit of time for Raith and had a lot of respect for John McGlynn, disappointed this signing was sanctioned

1 minute ago, lou said:

My friend has also cancelled sponsorship at Raith this morning, I have a wee bit of time for Raith and had a lot of respect for John McGlynn, disappointed this signing was sanctioned

I used to have a soft spot for them but after the way they treated us, all that ended.

10 hours ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

Rangers cab afford Ramsay but not the paltry sum of 500k for Soapy. Hmmm. Something fishy is going on me thinks 

https://www.grantthornton.global/en/insights/articles/italy-updates-special-tax-regime-for-hnwis-and-inbound-individuals/

Pretty sure Ramsey would have benefitted materially from a special tax regime they have in place for inbound HNWI/Sportsmen when he moved to Italy.

It'll be interesting to see how long he stays in Glasgow and what the tax implications are. I do so hope Hector is not asleep at the wheel again and has his beady eye is all over this, though you'd imagine all parties took comprehensive tax advice in the lead up to this.

3 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

latest one Sylvester Jasper is a loan deal  that was playing for Colchester. 
They are 22nd in English footballs 4th tier.

Red carpet time right enough 🤣

I know his brother quite well. They were surprised that Fulham signed him on 30k a week. This is a big opportunity for him, because Hibs are a slightly bigger club than Colchester 🤣.

Ex member of the SaS

The Scotsman has the heading, Hibs lose out on Man City forward Rogers. While the EEN claims Hibs drop interest in Rogers.

Can I suggest another headline, Rogers dodges a bullet by NOT signing for Hibs.

manaliveits105

Having grabbed the world's attention with superstar Wales midfielder Aaron Ramsey's move to Rangers in a breathtaking climax to transfer deadline day, the focus now turns to which Scottish Premiership derby protagonists will be celebrating a belated happy new year.

from BBC website 

having grabbed the worlds attention !!!

:gok:  the weegia ! 
oh ma sides 

1 hour ago, SE16 3LN said:

I know his brother quite well. They were surprised that Fulham signed him on 30k a week. This is a big opportunity for him, because Hibs are a slightly bigger club than Colchester 🤣.

You're saying this Jasper lad is on 30k a week at Fulham?

Quite telling the amount of gushing and excitement about Ramsay, a player not actually match fit. 

Even some so called respected journalists like Tom English have gone overboard.

11 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Quite telling the amount of gushing and excitement about Ramsay, a player not actually match fit. 

Doing my box in.... it couldn't be any worse if they'd just signed Messi, in his prime, FFS! Mental. Our weegie -media is pathetic.

...oh wait a minute, they signed the 'young Messi' last week... the one that cannae get a game at Man Utd but wanted to come to sevco! GTF! 

If they don't qualify for the CL, the meltdown will be glorious!

FTOF 

52 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

He will probably play at some point v Celtic tomorrow and then end up having to come off injured

2 hours ago, Jambo92 said:

You're saying this Jasper lad is on 30k a week at Fulham?

Yes he is. Quick, right side mid. Got kicked around at Colchester and wasn't happy. He'll love Hibs 😄

1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

He will probably play at some point v Celtic tomorrow and then end up having to come off injured

I don't mind as long as he's injured for the World Cup play offs.

It's a patriotic duty for the players. 

Never Let Them Forget
59 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

Yes he is. Quick, right side mid. Got kicked around at Colchester and wasn't happy. He'll love Hibs 😄

30k? There is nothing about his CV or being that highly rated to suggest that would be true. 

10 minutes ago, Never Let Them Forget said:

30k? There is nothing about his CV or being that highly rated to suggest that would be true. 

That's what his brother tells me. I'll see him at Millwall tonight so I'll check again. Hope that's OK

4 hours ago, milky_26 said:

He isn’t in the squad for tomorrow according to GVB. Too soon for him ‘He will be in the squad SOON’