***NON-HEARTS*** January Transfer Window 2022

BackOfTheNet

Guest ToqueJambo
29 minutes ago, jackal said:

Not sure how much time Boyle had on his contract but if we sold our main player for that mid season I wouldn't be happy. Especially when you are only 4 points clear of being bottom 6.

Considering 3rd is supposed to be worth around 3m potentially, selling him for less but at the end of the season would have been much smarter.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• TheBigO

• jamboinglasgow

2 hours ago, DH1986 said:

Zak Rudden was never going to be a target for Hearts and only an idiot would suggest such a thing.

2 goals in 3 months isn't great…….

Hes pish

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Appreciate I have maroon specs on but does no-one else think that the only difference between Maloney and Cathro  is that Maloney played football.

He speaks utter gobbledygook in interviews - about having some “nice moments” and shit like that and is putting a team together like they are numbered bottles in a tombola at a school fair. The same as Cathro did that January.

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

Guest ToqueJambo

Hibs struggling to get a work permit for Mikkelson. No surprise - no International caps, no games for his club, his main club playing in a relatively poor league... Still the oddest transfer of the window. One of Hibs record transfer fees but he's never played for his club. It's like someone paying 400k for one of our youths whose only ever played on loan in the lower leagues. Even Rangers and Celtic rarely spend that much on a complete punt.

4 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Dundee have signed Rudden on a pre contract 

Very strange choice by Rudden.   Leaving a team who have a good chance of being in the playoffs for promotion to the Premiership....... to go to a team who are even more likely to end up in the league he's currently in. 

The phrase  "lack of ambition" springs to mind.

1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

Hibs struggling to get a work permit for Mikkelson. No surprise - no International caps, no games for his club, his main club playing in a relatively poor league... Still the oddest transfer of the window. One of Hibs record transfer fees but he's never played for his club. It's like someone paying 400k for one of our youths whose only ever played on loan in the lower leagues. Even Rangers and Celtic rarely spend that much on a complete punt.

The title of "one of the best young  strikers in Europe" has been vacant at ET ever since they flogged Oli Shaw to Ross County - only a matter of time before their new CEO  awards the title to this new laddie, if he ever gets his work permit.

:ears:

18 hours ago, DH1986 said:

🤣

When do you stop slavering ?

Boyle has been one of the most dangerous forward thinking players outwith the OF for the past 3 seasons.

He scored the same amount of goals in one game v Rangers than JG has scored in 20 appearances this season.

You really know how make yourself daft.

Boyle has been the most dangerous at diving, with kyogo coming in second place just behind him. 

The game you talk about him scoring 2 was against rangers, when Gerrard had just left, he's that deadly, I can't even pronounce the team he's signing for, £5mil pound player he was quoted at, yet not one English championship team in for him? 

As for Celtic aye he would get a game ahead of Forrest, Jota, Abada, next joke, he's pony. 

Bazzas right boot
59 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Boyle has been the most dangerous at diving, with kyogo coming in second place just behind him. 

The game you talk about him scoring 2 was against rangers, when Gerrard had just left, he's that deadly, I can't even pronounce the team he's signing for, £5mil pound player he was quoted at, yet not one English championship team in for him? 

As for Celtic aye he would get a game ahead of Forrest, Jota, Abada, next joke, he's pony. 

Why do folk only rate a player if a " engerlush championship team is after him"? 

Why is that even a thing? 

Hear that a lot. 

Bazzas right boot
16 hours ago, Barack said:

I know one poster who'll not be amused by these developments...!

Saying that, the Championship will be a step up for him.

Tbh, it really won't be. 

😂😉😉

Edited by Bazzas right boot

Just now, Bazzas right boot said:

Why do folk only rate a player if a " engerlush championship team is after him"? 

Why is that even a thing? 

Hear that a lot. 

You seriously have to ask that? when half the board have questioned Souttar signing for Rangers when he could of potentially picked a English Championship team, and depending if they get promoted, they are then playing in the most watched and best league in the world 🤔 the Premier league? 

And that's including yourself who said if Souttar picks Rangers, he's dead to me boo? 

Edited by Bongo 1874

Leveins Battalion

Boyle was the 1 and only Hibs player I feared,purely due to pace,now he is away they are a bottom 6 team for me.

Maloneys style of play is already unpopular down there,interesting times ahead.🤣

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

You seriously have to ask that? when half the board have questioned Souttar signing for Rangers when he could of potentially picked a English Championship team, and depending if they get promoted, they are then playing in the most watched and best league in the world 🤔 the Premier league? 

And that's including yourself who said if Souttar picks Rangers, he's dead to me boo? 

The quality of a player isn't measured by championship clubs ( or epl) interest tho. 

Players  can be good and have the Interest of other teams from across the globe. 

As in Boyle's case-Whether a no mark epl wannabe, yo yo type club is interested in a player  isn't a measure of a players quality. 

Sky really has done a number on some folk. 

Regarding Souttar, nothing to do with his quality, I said he'd take rangers over the shitey championship clubs after him, and he did. 

The quality of a player isn't measured by championship clubs ( oe epl) interest tho. 

Players  can be good and have the Interest of other teams from across the globe. 

As in Boyle's case-Whether a no mark epl wannabe, yo yo type club is interested in a player  isn't a measure of a players quality. 

Sky really has done a number on some folk. 

Right, that's why young Nathan Patterson has went across the globe 🙄🤔

Boyle is pish. 

Remind me were Gordon went? 

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

They'll sign Jamie McGrath now I'd imagine.

You'd think, but Aberdeen just pulled out of signing him citing he wants to go down south. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Right, that's why young Nathan Patterson has went across the globe 🙄🤔

Boyle is pish. 

Remind me were Gordon went? 

WTF you on about? 

WTF you on about? 

Boyle is pish, and no amount of bigging him up or Hibs, is going to change my opinion, a juiced up Ivan Sproule, who done nothing at Hibs. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

Boyle is pish, and no amount of bigging him up or Hibs, is going to change my opinion, a juiced up Ivan Sproule, who done nothing at Hibs. 

You on the bingo early today? 

Just now, Rick Sanchez said:

The only reason anyone was truly worried about Boyle was because every single thing went through him.

Hyped up to feck he's rubbish. 

A few on here actually playing upto it, believing the nonsense those nutters on. Net say, £5mil pound player what plonkers. 

Never bothered me once when he played against us. 

Jeffros Furios
4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Hyped up to feck he's rubbish. 

A few on here actually playing upto it, believing the nonsense those nutters on. Net say, £5mil pound player what plonkers. 

Never bothered me once when he played against us. 

You seem upset he's been sold for £3million and not £5million ? 

Why you bothered so much ? 

Bazzas right boot
12 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Yeah. 

Who you got for the Scottish this year Hibs? 

I do like it when you talk shite, dig yourself a hole then get all defensive in a futile attempt to gain some credibility. 👍

Aye, I have hibs. Always do. 🙄

Pasquale for King

Oliver Burke away on loan from Sheffield United to Millwall, has everything needed to play at the top level skills wise but not upstairs it would seem.

Just now, Jeffros Furios said:

You seem upset he's been sold for £3million and not £5million ? 

Why you bothered so much ? 

Am i the one bigging him up? 😂no he's garbage absolute garbage, 

If you and the wolfpack want to have a wee chug over him, on you go. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Am i the one bigging him up? 😂no he's garbage absolute garbage, 

If you and the wolfpack want to have a wee chug over him, on you go. 

:berra:

I imagine you walk into a room like-

https://giphy.com/gifs/one-man-band-pixar-short-films-kcwhh67hFrZGvHaiHG

If Souttar plays today I think he will be with us for the rest of the season, if he doesn't I think he will be away by Monday, for a decent fee.

I do like it when you talk shite, dig yourself a hole then get all defensive in a futile attempt to gain some credibility. 👍

Aye, I have hibs. Always do. 🙄

You did against rangers? 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

You did against rangers? 

Hearts weren't in it. 

Why you going on about hibs? 

The club that wanted us dead, and you wanted them to win the cup before Rangers 🙄🤔

Next you will be saying ah i hope Hibs win the league before Rangers and Celtic, personally I hope all three burn and crash. 

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

The club that wanted us dead, and you wanted them to win the cup before Rangers 🙄🤔

Next you will be saying ah i hope Hibs win the league before Rangers and Celtic, personally I hope all three burn and crash. 

what's all that got to do with transfer thread?

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

WTF you on about? 

Fighting in an empty room?

😳

6 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

To be fair nothing but anyone who wants hibs to win a cup really shouldn’t be taken seriously, on any football related subject. 

Anyway amazingly I agree with Bongo, Boyle had pace that was about it. Looked far better than he was due to being hibs only threat.  Being the best poo in the potty doesn’t really mean all that much. 

Just now, Hearts007 said:

The bigging up of Hibs and the selling of Boyle, making the guy out to be something he's clearly not, he's a dirty cheat, a rat. 

1 minute ago, Dazo said:

To be fair nothing but anyone who wants hibs to win a cup really shouldn’t be taken seriously, on any football related subject. 

Anyway amazingly I agree with Bongo, Boyle had pace that was about it. Looked far better than he was due to being hibs only threat.  Being the best poo in the potty doesn’t really mean all that much. 

And many a dive

Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

The bigging up of Hibs and the selling of Boyle, making the guy out to be something he's clearly not, he's a dirty cheat, a rat. 

We know

2 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

More slaverings.

Boyle scored 14 club goals this season and 15 last season…..which is more than Liam Boyce has scored.

To say Ginnelly is a better player than Boyle is probably in your Top 3 of stupid statements……and there has been hundreds of those.

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, lost in space said:

Todays game was always BIG. Now enormous - the fans will be even more furious if we lose, while Souttar not playing.

i think Souttar not playing will be a popular decision 

lost in space
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Yes, as long as we win..............

24 minutes ago, Dazo said:

To be fair the poster on that thread didn’t want Hibs to win it to start. Many did. (Edinburgh over Glasgow as justification) its just it suits to twist it because its that poster.

Now can we get back on transfers as opposed too stroking the narcissistic ego of the angriest man in Edinburgh

16 minutes ago, lost in space said:

Todays game was always BIG. Now enormous - the fans will be even more furious if we lose, while Souttar not playing.

Souttar not playing changes **** all about today. If hes off buhbye , if hes not he’ll be supported when he plays next

14 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I don’t think many will give a **** either  way. Most can see past individuals and want the best for the club. 

kingantti1874
15 minutes ago, lost in space said:

if we lost with him in the team the reaction would probably be worse IMO

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Souttar not playing changes **** all about today. If hes off buhbye , if hes not he’ll be supported when he plays next

I don’t think many will give a **** either  way. Most can see past individuals and want the best for the club. 

I think it pretty unanimous that people want Souttar out.   Actively booing is another debate..

but best for all concerned that he leaves now

19 minutes ago, lost in space said:

yup, kowtow to newco and lose would be an extremely toxic combo.

Gotta trust RN on this, he got it in the neck last term and surely will have learned.

9 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

if we lost with him in the team the reaction would probably be worse IMO

Hed be the scapegoat within the team for sure. Such is football supporters thought processes

23 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I think it pretty unanimous that people want Souttar out.   Actively booing is another debate..

but best for all concerned that he leaves now

I think when you take away the vocal minority and look at it. It just comes down to whats best for Hearts. Whats best for Souttar becomes irrelevant the second he signed that contract with Rangers. That then includes maintaining our position , includes bedding in someone new (possibly Smith across Atkinson in) , in terms of the squad and my knowledge of him it wont change any dynamics nor affect his performances. Theres a few moving parts to this but the bottom line will always be whats best for the club   

Edited by sadj

2 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

You'd think, but Aberdeen just pulled out of signing him citing he wants to go down south. 

We heard that about one of our players recently. 🙁