***NON-HEARTS*** January Transfer Window 2022

BackOfTheNet

1 minute ago, jamboinglasgow said:

No worries, surprised it took so long for Hibs. Atkinson's took time but that was mainly down to the christmas and New year holidays causing offices to be closed.

Are they waiting on more or was it just the two?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• TheBigO

• jamboinglasgow

1 minute ago, jamboinglasgow said:

No worries, surprised it took so long for Hibs. Atkinson's took time but that was mainly down to the christmas and New year holidays causing offices to be closed.

Be more due dilligence required with Hibs due to the enourmous number of players who play for them who then turn to crime.  They'll be checking this guy isn't a runner for the Norwegian mob.

jamboinglasgow
Just now, GinRummy said:

Are they waiting on more or was it just the two?

Not sure about Hibs. Imagine its just the two for them as I think the Belgium player would qualifying from moving from down south. 

jambo-in-furness
18 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Boyle is off.

Pound to a pinch of shite it for an undisclosed amount.

19 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Boyle is off.

Off diving for Australia so won't be playing in the Derby. Who will they hoof long balls to now?

So Celtic miss out on one player with an Irish sounding name and quickly move onto another……

And only two days after the manager said he wasn’t in the market for anyone else.

Looking for players with Irish names must be a full-time job at Parkhead. They seem to sign one every single window.

3 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Got a feeling Hibs work permit issues might be at least partly down to Hibs. That American guy they had on a pre-contract months ago still hasn’t got his sorted either. 

3 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Are sure Meuller has not had his work permit sorted yet? He was on the bench for Hibs on Monday.

I’ve heard Maloney is not happy or impressed by Muller and has raised concerns about him already 

4 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

I’ve heard Maloney is not happy or impressed by Muller and has raised concerns about him already 

Hopefully grows into a full blown rift by the derby. 

1 minute ago, heartmussel said:

Many shouting for Boyle to be replaced by Cook from Ross County

More chance of cooking Boyled eggs

1 minute ago, heartmussel said:

Many shouting for Boyle to be replaced by Cook from Ross County

Someone we should be all over imo, i think the lad would be even better playing alongside better players.

jamboinglasgow
19 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

if the rumours about the size of his wage is true, then that will be an expensive mistake for Hibs.

1 minute ago, rory78 said:

That Saudi team 3rd bottom of league and Igor Rossi is one of the defenders I see 

Journeyman Rossi on 800k a year there. 🙁

5 minutes ago, rory78 said:

That Saudi team 3rd bottom of league and Igor Rossi is one of the defenders I see 

Had totally forgotten Rossi. Still only 32. 

12 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Really liked him. Thought he was decent for us.

He done fine. Why did he leave? To go to that team Boyle is off to?

Edited by GinRummy

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

He done fine. Why did he leave? To go to that team Boyce’s off to?

Boyce's off is he?

2 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Boyce's off is he?

Oh ffs. 😀. Every time I type Boyle it changes it to Boyce. Apologies for error. Won’t let me amend it now. 

edit. Tell a lie, changed now👍

Edited by GinRummy

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Oh ffs. 😀. Every time I type Boyle it changes it to Boyce. Apologies for error. Won’t let me amend it now. 

I was just messing, sorry. I knew who you meant.

1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

I was just messing, sorry. I knew who you meant.

👍. Saved me getting another ten replies pointing out my mistake 😂

Bazzas right boot
49 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

So Celtic miss out on one player with an Irish sounding name and quickly move onto another……

And only two days after the manager said he wasn’t in the market for anyone else.

Looking for players with Irish names must be a full-time job at Parkhead. They seem to sign one every single window.

Rangers signed Sands, they have to strike back.

Howdy Doody Jambo
6 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

You plonker Rodney!! Marlene 😂 

Bazzas right boot
21 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Journeyman Rossi on 800k a year there. 🙁

Probably little or no tax,  so in our term's worth around  £1.4 million a year.

Just under 27k a week contract or there about in UK money.

Astonishing tbh.

Edited by Bazzas right boot

5 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Probably little or no tax,  so in our term's worth around  £1.4 million a year.

Just under 27k a week contract or there about in UK money.

Astonishing tbh.

Unbelievable money for a side that is maybe English league one standard 

4 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Mate of mine is a Celtic season ticket holder 😒 from Edinburgh as well. He is saying this new guy is thought off highly by MK Dons and is meant to have more potential than Dele Ali :facepalm: 

I said hardly if that was the case one of the top 6 teams in England would be all over him. 

Would love them to sign DeleO’Ali 😂 … it’s fun to say. 

19 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Not in squad tonight.

Missing for the next 3 games due to World Cup qualifiers… but yeah, Saudi team upped their bid. 

2 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Missing for the next 3 games due to World Cup qualifiers… but yeah, Saudi team upped their bid. 

Boyle joins Australia after this weekend. Could have played tonight.

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Boyle joins Australia after this weekend. Could have played tonight.

👍 my mistake. Still missing from tonight tho 🤔…. and I’ve stuck a tenner on Cove Rangers 😀

1 hour ago, jbee647 said:

well mueller starts tonight, we can see if he is a hoot or a standard hibs signing

St Pat's Athletic want to make another Scottish raid and this time they are after Harry Cochrane, writes Scott Burns.

The Irish side snapped up Tom Grivosti from Ross County earlier this week and they now want to land the Queen of the South midfielder.

Boss Tim Clancy has already made a couple of approaches but has been unable to agree a fee.

Queens signed Cochrane from Hearts earlier in the season and Jambos are entitled to a major cut of any future fee for their youth product.

1 hour ago, DH1986 said:

I can’t believe they have not put a bid in for that well know oirish player we have 

arnand o’flattery gnanduillet

jamboinglasgow
21 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

St Pat's Athletic want to make another Scottish raid and this time they are after Harry Cochrane, writes Scott Burns.

The Irish side snapped up Tom Grivosti from Ross County earlier this week and they now want to land the Queen of the South midfielder.

Boss Tim Clancy has already made a couple of approaches but has been unable to agree a fee.

Queens signed Cochrane from Hearts earlier in the season and Jambos are entitled to a major cut of any future fee for their youth product.

May not be a bad move for him. Get the sense that the Irish league is raising in awareness and if you play in there you could get snapped up by an English side. Also St Pats have another former Hearts youth player in Billy King.

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Just showing yer a PHM are ya wi a phone that changes things to Boyce