***NON-HEARTS*** January Transfer Window 2022

BackOfTheNet

Guest ToqueJambo

Boyle will be a massive miss for Hibs. For quite a while he's been the only player who would get into our side. Even when we were shite.

It's a very random fee if it goes through, like us getting 1m for Sow. Big money for them, but every agent out there will now raise their fee and wage demands for players interesting Hibs.

Talk about a footballer moving for money only. But when you play for Australia it doesn't seem to matter what league you play in.

Edited by ToqueJambo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• TheBigO

• jamboinglasgow

Maloney has decided quickly he doesn't want Dylan Tait - signed for £100k from Raith in the summer and left with the Rovers on loan till now. Hibs have now shunted Tait out on loan to Kilmarnock for the rest of the season.

10 minutes ago, sadj said:

Just showing yer a PHM are ya wi a phone that changes things to Boyce

Good point. I’m in full agreement. 😀

22 minutes ago, JTJ said:

Maloney has decided quickly he doesn't want Dylan Tait - signed for £100k from Raith in the summer and left with the Rovers on loan till now. Hibs have now shunted Tait out on loan to Kilmarnock for the rest of the season.

Doesn’t seem like maloney too happy with new recruits 

SomethingAboutObua
34 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Talk about a footballer moving for money only. But when you play for Australia it doesn't seem to matter what league you play in.

Australia's football chiefs seem to have such a negative view of the A league, as you say it seems like not being in the A League is a huge boost to your chances of a call up 

jamboinglasgow
1 hour ago, JTJ said:

Its weird they didn't put him back on loan to Raith but sent him to another team in the Championship. Daniel Mackay who they signed from Inverness in the summer has also gone on loan to Kilmarnock.

2 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

May not be a bad move for him. Get the sense that the Irish league is raising in awareness and if you play in there you could get snapped up by an English side. Also St Pats have another former Hearts youth player in Billy King.

You know your stuff not.

Guest ToqueJambo
2 hours ago, JTJ said:

100k! That's on top of 350k for doidge, 300k I think it was for macgennis, 250k+ for Nisbet, 400k for the Norwegian and fees for Paul McGinn, Doyle-Hayes, Cadden and others. Mental. We'd be raging if that was us. OK we've signed some huddies the last few years but was the biggest fee £170k or so for Boyce? And we've been signing infinitely better players in Gordon, Kingsley, Halkett, McKay, Beni, even GMS, for free or a very small fee for Devlin and Atkinson I think.

Edited by ToqueJambo

38 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

100k! That's on top of 350k for doidge, 300k I think it was for macgennis, 250k+ for Nisbet, 400k for the Norwegian and fees for Paul McGinn, Doyle-Hayes, Cadden and others. Mental. We'd be raging if that was us. OK we've signed some huddies the last few years but was the biggest fee £170k or so for Boyce? And we've been signing infinitely better players in Gordon, Kingsley, Halkett, McKay, Beni, even GMS, for free or a very small fee for Devlin and Atkinson I think.

To be fair Cadden looks not a bad player

22 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

He is one injury away from hanging up the boots

really, thought he played regularly the last few years?

best of a bad bunch, never knew he had injury worries

Guest ToqueJambo
41 minutes ago, lou said:

To be fair Cadden looks not a bad player

They're playing him at WB and he's got nothing defensively. Can't wait for McKay to run at him.

Being objective, Mitchell at left wing would be ok for Hibs. Nowhere near Boyle’s level though. Wing back / full back and he becomes a bad signing though. Weak and can’t defend.

Kingsley and Cochrane for us miles ahead of him.

He doesn’t improve Hibs or close the gap to us in terms of squad quality. Actually weakens Hibs a lot of he is a Boyle replacement.

Guest ToqueJambo
4 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Being objective, Mitchell at left wing would be ok for Hibs. Nowhere near Boyle’s level though. Wing back / full back and he becomes a bad signing though. Weak and can’t defend.

Kingsley and Cochrane for us miles ahead of him.

He doesn’t improve Hibs or close the gap to us in terms of squad quality. Actually weakens Hibs a lot of he is a Boyle replacement.

It's certainly been a strange couple of months for Ron Gordon since sacking Ross. Hibs now have a worse manager and weaker team.

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

It's certainly been a strange couple of months for Ron Gordon since sacking Ross. Hibs now have a worse manager and weaker team.

Ron Gordon’s son their head of recruitment apparently. I’d be worried if I was a Hibs fan.

Rookie manager, son in a job with no experience, already a pretty weak squad, no real assets, embarrassing crowds…looking bleak. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Famous 1874 said:

Ron Gordon’s son their head of recruitment apparently. I’d be worried if I was a Hibs fan.

Rookie manager, son in a job with no experience, already a pretty weak squad, no real assets, embarrassing crowds…looking bleak. 

You say it like it’s a bad thing 😜🤣

5 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Mitchell has been playing as a right winger the few times I’ve seen him, no big worry if he goes to ER. 

This. Not playing regularly and Blackpool fans don’t seem overally fussed if he goes. 

SomethingAboutObua
1 minute ago, TypoonJambo said:

Is Mcgrath still available? Maybe he's their target. Tried before.

Maybe but apparently keen on going down south. That's why Aberdeen pulled out of trying to sign him (or so they said anyway)

8 hours ago, Newton51 said:

Interesting one

:rofl: 

Sibbick and now Mitchell. Maybe Mercer was more of visionary than I thought! They are desperate to be us. 

31 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

:rofl: 

Sibbick and now Mitchell. Maybe Mercer was more of visionary than I thought! They are desperate to be us. 

Il be gutted if he ends up there boy is class..would definitely play in our team

5 minutes ago, Bing1874 said:

Il be gutted if he ends up there boy is class..would definitely play in our team

“class” is a stretch here

kingantti1874
7 minutes ago, Bing1874 said:

until he developed a terrible attitude and didn’t try a ****ing leg you mean.

absolutely would not see him back. Chicken hearted 

If Dundee utd get their act together Hibs   will be bottom 6, God knows where they'd be sitting if Boyle had left in the summer. Biggest 1 man team going.  Demi Mitchell as a replacement too 😂😂

28 minutes ago, Bing1874 said:

He has played more than 45 mins in only 6 games this season. That is less than have the games he has played in. He seems a bit part player at Blackpool now

Have to say that Mueller looked decent last night, at least until he tried to shoot. Cove showed the pyramid structure is working well

55 minutes ago, Bing1874 said:

Whit? He was shit in his second spell at us and can’t get a game for 15th placed Blackpool.

Class 😂

Mitchell would be a serious downgrade for Hibs. He was good the first spell at us, then he lost his spark and failed 2nd time around.

Blackpool don't play him and fans don't rate him.

If he did sign for Hibs, I don't see where he gets in their team anyway. He just can't be a direct replacement for Boyle.

2 minutes ago, Bing1874 said:

Hates Hibs, would take him at left wing back as an option to cochrane if we get him permanently or on loan again. 

Would suit our system 343. 

Just like Sibbick we have left a lasting impression on the lad 👍

Would be surprised if he went to them. 

Ronald Villiers

Mitchell was decent during his first spell but was a disaster the second time round.  I wasn't fussed when he left us.  I remember Hibs fans saying he was rubbish but now they seem to rate him.  For any Hibby's looking in, Mitchell's best days are behind him.  He's injury prone and can't get his game for Blackpool.  I hope you waste a lot of cash on him ya losers!  Also, your lot were brutal last night.  I bet you're dreading taking the maroon length at your pigsty next month.

wentworth jambo
17 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Have to say that Mueller looked decent last night, at least until he tried to shoot. Cove showed the pyramid structure is working well

What ? The one that couldn't catch Fraser feckin Fyvie, that Mueller ? Not losing sleep over him...

1 hour ago, TypoonJambo said:

Is Mcgrath still available? Maybe he's their target. Tried before.

He wants to go down south - or to Celtic.

3 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Boyley 2.5 mill plus add ons

Good, been hibs best player by a distance for the last few years.

More than happy for them to bring in Mitchell. Serious downgrade from Boyle.

10 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Boyley 2.5 mill plus add ons

Ron will be rubbing his grubby mits vociferously. I wonder how much of that will find its way into his coffers.

Edited by Deevers

19 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Are sure Meuller has not had his work permit sorted yet? He was on the bench for Hibs on Monday.

His work permit is alright but is seemingly about 8 weeks away from being up to speed my workmate said he showed up two stone overweight.

We_are_the_Hearts
2 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

His work permit is alright but is seemingly about 8 weeks away from being up to speed my workmate said he showed up two stone overweight.

Didn’t look 2 stone overweight last night. Was Hobos sharpest player from the bits I watched

Edited by We_are_the_Hearts

Absolute Scenes
1 hour ago, Bing1874 said:

would ye aye 🤣 you obviously don't remember him at Hearts.