• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

4 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

Started with a flyer against raith and looked the real deal. Maybe hasn’t had the right service but doesn’t make it any better. It seems worse since Adebayo who was linked at the same time has been a great signing and now linked with Newcastle 

Gnando was a Scottish Championship level striker and did a job for us there. Hopefully that means we have a striker coming in and a deal has been done.

6 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Started with a flyer against raith and looked the real deal. Maybe hasn’t had the right service but doesn’t make it any better. It seems worse since Adebayo who was linked at the same time has been a great signing and now linked with Newcastle 

We should have pushed the boat out for him what did we need to get him £150k if we got him on the pre contract.He looked perfect for Scottish football.

7 minutes ago, Stendelnator said:

Anyone else heard we have an Aussie right back lined up for January? Don’t have a name though 

That's unusual that he doesn't have a name

20 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

I can see Woodburn heading back down the road in January,for me the Dundee Utd game aside he has been pretty poor.The Livingston game a few weeks back he looked like an amateur, caught on the ball 4 times before getting hooked.

I think we will sign a RB,an attacking midfielder,a CH and a Striker in January.

I doubt we'll sign that many in a January window, I'm only expecting a striker for definite.

1 minute ago, Turkishcap said:

Not worked out for Gnado or for us so maybe best all round.

Exactly. Frees up a wage for someone to seriously challenge for a starting place. 

Other than Gnando and maybe Walker and Souttar, I wonder if anyone else will go. Not the best window to bring in players so hopefully we don’t lose too many. 

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Wasn’t an exclusive though was it. Our very own and oft maligned @Agentjambohad the scoop on this one. Well done Agent. 

People have been touring him for ages tbf. They were asking Devlin about him on the Scarves Around the Funnel podcast a couple of months ago.

No idea if he's any good but good to see we're getting business done early.

1 minute ago, DC_92 said:

People have been touring him for ages tbf. They were asking Devlin about him on the Scarves Around the Funnel podcast a couple of months ago.

No idea if he's any good but good to see we're getting business done early.

Agree, get them in early and training with the squad during the winter break. 

A pacey right back sounds like a good addition but like you I’ve no clue about him. 

2 minutes ago, Pingu said:

Atkinson is very highly related, by all accounts. Sounds ideal for the wing back role. His current manager is Patrick Kisnorbo, btw. 

Big family?

Leveins Battalion
2 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Which is just what we need.  You seen him play?

Yeah,he is a typical Australian, fit with loads of energy.Quite small but very competitive. In my opinion he is the best RWB in the A league from the games I watch.

InternationalJambo
On 18/12/2021 at 23:06, InternationalJambo said:

Hopefully a few contract extensions and a transfer announcement before Hibs. 

Two contracts and signing all but done. 

3 minutes ago, InternationalJambo said:

Two contracts and signing all but done. 

B29550CE-FA8F-4685-8C15-4D94DA9B2946.gif.22043f6dad793ddef70709f38e8135bd.gifAssuming Atkinson is the signing, any clues as to the contracts?! Big Craigy and Halkett I’m guessing 🤷‍♂️

Accepted Soapy is away.

Hope to get Kingsley tied down too 🤞🏼

1 minute ago, DH1986 said:

I cannot wait to see the back of the utterly useless lump that we call Gnando. He is a woeful footballer.

Good riddance.

Have to agree. This league a step too far for him. 

20 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Upcoming loss of finances won’t help us get players in, unless we can sell someone or get others off the wage bill. 

Big Ando will cover us, don’t worry 😉 

40 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

I cannot wait to see the back of the utterly useless lump that we call Gnando. He is a woeful footballer.

Good riddance.

After his appearance at RR last season, I genuinely thought he could be a good signing and well suited to the top flight. He just doesn’t look interested and on so many occasions has cut an isolated figure. Right decision to move him on. Hope Joe & Co have a wee gem up their sleeves 🤞🏼

Bazzas right boot
45 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Upcoming loss of finances won’t help us get players in, unless we can sell someone or get others off the wage bill. 

Ando has it covered. 

Pasquale for King
27 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

Big Ando will cover us, don’t worry 😉 

Just us this time, **** the rest of these other *****. 

1 hour ago, DH1986 said:

Good riddance.

Aye, he's pretty hopeless. If he wasn't 6ft 4, he'd struggle to make it in the juniors.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal
  • davemclaren locked and unlocked this topic