** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal

Sertse

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, maroon said:

Woodburn and gnaduilet away so we desperately need more options upfront. Jason Cummings not getting a look in at Dundee and obvs a fan. Genuinely think he’d do a job up here 

Jason Cummings... 

He could do a job, but it wouldn't be a striker for us. 

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

1 hour ago, maroon said:

Woodburn and gnaduilet away so we desperately need more options upfront. Jason Cummings not getting a look in at Dundee and obvs a fan. Genuinely think he’d do a job up here 

Dear God. No again... 

Cummings is a wrong yin. 

Frustrates the life out of me that folk come on here every single transfer window saying we should sign him for this reason or that reason. Canny wait for him to retire just so folk stop bringing him up on here 😂

We'll never sign him.

Anyway whits Zeefuik up to.......

🤯

Edited by Batistuta87

GorgieBoy2012
30 minutes ago, merrymac said:

Totally fresh news

Cumdog has just sobered up and will be available in January, and someone on here reckons

"He could do a job":ermm:😂

😂not again ffs

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Middlesbrough in for Jamie McGrath. 

A club who posted a £35m loss last year will come in and offer more money than us. 

Pisses me off. 

13 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Dear God. No again... 

Cummings is a wrong yin. 

Frustrates the life out of me that folk come on here every single transfer window saying we should sign him for this reason or that reason. Canny wait for him to retire just so folk stop bringing him up on here 😂

We'll never sign him.

Anyway whits Zeefuik up to.......

🤯

100% this

so annoying when folk bring up Jason Cummings. The boys done absolutely nothing the Premiership and only scores against us. If he played for us, who exactly would he be scoring against?

1 minute ago, andrew said:

I wouldn't be against us bringing in Findlay on loan with an option to buy if Kingsley is out for a while.

Wouldn't be against bringing him in. If we get the Aussie lad in aswell then that sorts the defensive options.

Just a striker to challenge Boyce left to sort.

1 hour ago, Hectormasson said:

How the f....k he ever made it as a professional is totally baffling, pure keech!!!@@@@

With any luck he will be away in January. 

Tough window for outgoings, souttar to Stoke seeming inevitable we have offered a final deal but it’s clear he sees his future down south. Interest in others haring has offers from Europe, Halkett has interest in England but a new deal with him is close. Beni has attracted attention from the championship but due to injury expect him to be here until summer

4 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Would not be surprised to see a signing from Scandanavia in this window.

I’m still waiting on the Scandinavian signing from the summer window

55 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

b25lY21zOjc1NGIxOWEwLWQyMzItNGY1OC1iZGI5LTUzNmIyMGExZjc4Yzo2MDU3YjZlMy03OWE3LTQ1NGItODAzNi1hNGQ3Yzg3ZDA0Mjc=.jpg

Neilson was on the wrong end of a few of his derby goals. Wouldn't shock me if he gives him a deal. 

39 minutes ago, Jamboj1 said:

Tough window for outgoings, souttar to Stoke seeming inevitable we have offered a final deal but it’s clear he sees his future down south. Interest in others haring has offers from Europe, Halkett has interest in England but a new deal with him is close. Beni has attracted attention from the championship but due to injury expect him to be here until summer

That would be brutal if we lost three centre half's in January.    So long as we get money for them that would be OK.    Need cash to replace them.    Very important players from my point of view.   

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Neilson was on the wrong end of a few of his derby goals. Wouldn't shock me if he gives him a deal. 

I'd be very surprised. 

He's not very good. 

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I'd be very surprised. 

He's not very good. 

That was the script on Tony Watt also, never know eh.

7 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

In which case, don't forget Griffiths. We could go for the double-whammy. 🤭

Just now, Wee Mikey said:

In which case, don't forget Griffiths. We could go for the double-whammy. 🤭

Maybe get a two for price of one deal. 😆

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, JackLadd said:

That was the script on Tony Watt also, never know eh.

Tony Watt is having his best season of his career for a Motherwell team who are 4th and is the spfl's top goal scorer. 

Cummings just turned up hungover for training and is being punted from a Dundee team he couldn't start for. 

Be most surprised if Bob signed Cummings. 

2 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Maybe get a two for price of one deal. 😆

Indeed! In fact, why not get Deeks & O'Connor out of retirement at the same time? Problem solved. 👍

2 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Indeed! In fact, why not get Deeks & O'Connor out of retirement at the same time? Problem solved. 👍

I bet you would an all.

kingantti1874
55 minutes ago, Jamboj1 said:

I don’t want to lose big Pete.  

6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Tony Watt is having his best season of his career for a Motherwell team who are 4th and is the spfl's top goal scorer. 

Cummings just turned up hungover for training and is being punted from a Dundee team he couldn't start for. 

Be most surprised if Bob signed Cummings. 

Agreed. But last chance saloon at boyhood club, never know 😏

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Agreed. But last chance saloon at boyhood club, never know 😏

I do. 

I reckon you do as well. 

😁

37 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈dinny......

10 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I do. 

I reckon you do as well. 

😁

We all do ... and that includes Robbie and his advisers who are here right now preparing for Boxing Day.

Screenshot_20211224-003058_Gallery.jpg

Arthur Morgan
4 hours ago, tazhearts said:

I wonder if we might go in for Regan Charles-Cook of Ross County?  I think we were linked with him earlier on the in year.  He has scored 6 goals this season already (another goal and assist against St. Johnstone the other night.... https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/59763726).

I would like us to go for him, been impressed any time I've seen him. 

Leveins Battalion

We should absolutely take the money for Souttar in January,whilst I beleive he is the best Scottish CB in the country he is sadly only ever 1 jog away from long term injury as history has shown us.

Bazzas right boot
7 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

We all do ... and that includes Robbie and his advisers who are here right now preparing for Boxing Day.

Screenshot_20211224-003058_Gallery.jpg

😂😂😂🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Leveins Battalion said:

We should absolutely take the money for Souttar in January,whilst I beleive he is the best Scottish CB in the country he is sadly only ever 1 jog away from long term injury as history has shown us.

It’s surely depends on what the money is ?

I’d want no less than £500k.

1 hour ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Depends what the offer is but I’d be reluctant to let him go cheap and would prefer to keep him ‘till the summer and help secure 3rd. 

injuries don’t really come into it because he’ll be away in the summer for nothing anyway. 

Bazzas right boot
28 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

It’s surely depends on what the money is ?

I’d want no less than £500k.

14 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Depends what the offer is but I’d be reluctant to let him go cheap and would prefer to keep him ‘till the summer and help secure 3rd. 

injuries don’t really come into it because he’ll be away in the summer for nothing anyway. 

I'd punt him if possible and replace. 

Smith is an ideal replacement for him now that we have a RWB. 

He's more than competent at being a ball playing centre half, I'd say he's very good there. 

If Souttar has not signed an extension then his head if not body is some where else. 

If he signs a or contract with a Foreign team I could just about live With it and get behind him for the last 6 months, but some will turn on him. 

If no public news is made  of a pre contract and he's not signed an extension then its Likley he's away to the OF, this is worst case scenerio. 

IMO he needs to go or sign an extension. 

If it's any of the other options it will turn sour, just a matter of when and how strong. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Not sure what Souttar's ambitions are.  If it's financial security then I get that.  If it's to further his career then one word, Stoke.  Really?

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, TexasAndy said:

Not sure what Souttar's ambitions are.  If it's financial security then I get that.  If it's to further his career then one word, Stoke.  Really?

With his injury record my ambition would be to earn the most money as quickly as possible. 

That pays the bills and sets up retirement. 

4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

With his injury record my ambition would be to earn the most money as quickly as possible. 

That pays the bills and sets up retirement. 

I agree and I would get that.  I can't see his Scotland ambitions being expanded by playing for Stoke though.  

Bazzas right boot
Just now, MattyK82 said:

Natty Akka?! 

D4C36AB8-6E71-4CE2-A17C-9569BE826580.gif

And

Gordon extension. 

Halkett extension 

Haring extension 

Souttar extension...! 

Japanese forward. 

We've been good this year! 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal
  • davemclaren locked and unlocked this topic