Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

8 minutes ago, Dennis Denuto said:

Is this thread now re-running the vaccine or no vaccine argument? It is clear as day that the vaccines have reduced deaths and hospital admissions by 70-80%, we would be in all kinds of trouble right now if it weren't for the vaccine.

As it is it would still be better with lower transmission numbers, it's not easy to get that down without restrictions returning - so get the bloody vaccine.

:spoton:

As I have tried to get across to the hard of thinking here, it is the knock-on effect of the vaccination numbers easing pressures on hospitals that are allowing us to go to football and gigs again.  These will be the first to go if hospitals struggle to cope with the flu season combined with Covid.

Its clear that some just don't care, and to those I have no sympathy when you find you can't attend these events you paid for because you chose not to make a tiny little sacrifice.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dennis Denuto
7 minutes ago, frankblack said:

As I have tried to get across to the hard of thinking here, it is the knock-on effect of the vaccination numbers easing pressures on hospitals that are allowing us to go to football and gigs again.  These will be the first to go if hospitals struggle to cope with the flu season combined with Covid.

Its clear that some just don't care, and to those I have no sympathy when you find you can't attend these events you paid for because you chose not to make a tiny little sacrifice.

There is a perfectly reasonable debate to be had around VPs and if they are effective, are they being implemented correctly or are they even morally justifiable .

There is no debate over whether you should or should not get vaccinated.

3 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

Hospital admissions are static ,that was the aim .

NHS now needs to plow on with this as the norm

Assuming you are a doctor. 

Can I ask what branch of the NHS you work in ? 

If you are a GP are you back at work yet ? 🤔 

20 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Assuming you are a doctor. 

Can I ask what branch of the NHS you work in ? 

If you are a GP are you back at work yet ? 🤔 

GP, never stopped

20 minutes ago, Dennis Denuto said:

There is a perfectly reasonable debate to be had around VPs and if they are effective, are they being implemented correctly or are they even morally justifiable .

There is no debate over whether you should or should not get vaccinated.

Yes, fair comment.

49 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Everybody should get the vaccine.

end of .

1 hour ago, frankblack said:

“ hard of thinking” another stock phrase 

4BD00424-FDDA-4083-A350-340EB841E773.gif

been here before
5 hours ago, frankblack said:

Name calling, derogatory comments, put-downs etc are still personal and an attempt to play the man normally because they have lost the debate.

As I have tried to get across to the hard of thinking here...

Hmmmm...

34 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

“ hard of thinking” another stock phrase 

4BD00424-FDDA-4083-A350-340EB841E773.gif

It fits the bill with the intellectually challenged such on this thread that actually think they can influence government policy by refusing to comply. :rofl:

I'll be bringing my VP and paper copy along on Saturday, so I'm covered.

:verysmug:

Edited by frankblack

7 minutes ago, frankblack said:

It fits the bill with the intellectually challenged such on this thread that actually think they can influence government policy by refusing to comply. :rofl:

I'll be bringing my VP and paper copy along on Saturday, so I'm covered.

:verysmug:

👍👍👍👍 you can brandish them about and pontificate like you do on this ! I’m sure that’ll go down well in the real world 👍😂😂

7CE5F7EF-5122-4986-A939-4B42114B9857.jpeg

5 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

👍👍👍👍 you can brandish them about and pontificate like you do on this ! I’m sure that’ll go down well in the real world 👍😂😂

7CE5F7EF-5122-4986-A939-4B42114B9857.jpeg

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, frankblack said:

giphy.gif

Me and my fellow Jambos mates will need to keep an eye out for you whilst we sashay in to the stadia  . Sounds like you’ll be easy to spot . Maybe you should get a sandwich board . We shall Give you a wave 👍👍

“ No VP no entry by order of Nippoleon” 

585B6C78-22A9-4EBC-8831-50153CE8F4A0.jpeg

34 minutes ago, Dennis Denuto said:

Including your kids?

Yes, they have been jabbed .

Do they need it ?

No.

Should they be forced to get it?

No.

However they are young and idealistic,

where I am old, cynical and suspicious of power.

I sat with them and addressed their questions /feats and thoughts , and they openly and freely consented 

4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Me and my fellow Jambos mates will need to keep an eye out for you whilst we sashay in to the stadia  . Sounds like you’ll be easy to spot . Maybe you should get a sandwich board . We shall Give you a wave 👍👍

“ No VP no entry by order of Nippoleon” 

585B6C78-22A9-4EBC-8831-50153CE8F4A0.jpeg

I'll be easy to spot as you get launched into the meat wagon.

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I'll be easy to spot as you get launched into the meat wagon.

giphy.gif

Lol your so hopelessly a relic ! Who using the term “ meat wagon” any more ? Lol and why would I be launched in one ? I have a VP but Ill don’t not be waving it about like you will be ! 😂 just remember and the 1000s inside the Concorse to mask up too 

Just now, JamesM48 said:

Lol your so hopelessly a relic ! Who using the term “ meat wagon” any more ? Lol and why would I be launched in one ? I have a VP but Ill don’t not be waving it about like you will be ! 😂 just remember and the 1000s inside the Concorse to mask up too 

Desperate stuff.

2 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

Everybody should get the vaccine.

end of .

Surprised James skipped over this post, he usually calls people out who say such things :whistling:

Nucky Thompson

Going by the footage on STV news from Celtic Park, all it needs is a flash of your phone while walking by.

The stewards weren't even looking at them :lol:

I reckon any kind of QR code on your phone will do the trick

Edited by Nucky Thompson

been here before
5 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Going by the footage on STV news from Celtic Park, all it needs is a flash of your phone while walking by.

Be good if you could get in by just flashing one of frankys memes/gifs.

Worth a bash.

9 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Sensible softly softly approach to a ludicrous law . Let’s hope Tynie  is respectful enough to do the same . 

80589F70-CC6F-426C-AAD9-AF3F93869736.gif

4 minutes ago, been here before said:

Worth a bash.

I’ll give that a bash ! 

Francis Albert
16 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Exactly the same for track and trace during England's lock down. Just point your phone at the QR thingy and you were in to any restaurant or bar you chose. 

Farcical. 

I wonder how shutting off juke boxes and music in Scottish pubs at the stroke of midnight will be enforced/policed. 

11 minutes ago, been here before said:

Worth a bash.

giphy.gif

Still stalking me across the board after humiliating yourself the other week.  Have a night off. :rofl:

Francis Albert
1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

Yes, they have been jabbed .

Do they need it ?

No.

Should they be forced to get it?

No.

However they are young and idealistic,

where I am old, cynical and suspicious of power.

I sat with them and addressed their questions /feats and thoughts , and they openly and freely consented 

Mmm. Always suspicious about authority and people in power securing "open and free" consent. And as a parent like it or not you qualify. 

And being young and idealistic doesn't stop you from being influenced. In fact it probably helps.

been here before
21 minutes ago, frankblack said:

giphy.gif

Still stalking me across the board after humiliating yourself the other week.  Have a night off. :rofl:

Stalking

Anti vaxxer

Hard of thinking

Gif

Memes

Someone must have a frankie full house by now?

59 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

To be fair, would you want one of those unwashed scum near you for more than the minimum time possible?

1 hour ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I noticed that too.  It was always likely tbh.  Just for the craic,  I'm going to try showing a crossword puzzle sellotaped over a QR code.  

37 minutes ago, been here before said:

Stalking

Anti vaxxer

Hard of thinking

Gif

Memes

Lol lol 😂 

giphy.gif

Ol Rodders just reminds me of Caddyshack. One of the best comedies of its time. 

My 12 and 15 year old getting their vaccines tomorrow.

Did I give them a choice - don’t be daft. 🙂

Hopefully it hurts and I get a small bit of payback for them being the occasional cants 🤣🙌

6 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

My 12 and 15 year old getting their vaccines tomorrow.

Did I give them a choice - don’t be daft. 🙂

Hopefully it hurts and I get a small bit of payback for them being the occasional cants 🤣🙌

What an odd posting ! 

2 hours ago, been here before said:

Stalking

Anti vaxxer

Hard of thinking

Gif

Memes

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bapeatzzlqgg4n8t7fs

Your paranoia and fixation on me is dangerously creepy.

been here before
26 minutes ago, frankblack said:

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bapeatzzlqgg4n8t7fs

Your paranoia and fixation on me is dangerously creepy.

Yes!!

I was waiting on the victim card for the middle line.

41 minutes ago, been here before said:

Yes!!

I was waiting on the victim card for the middle line.

Lol I was too . Looks like it’s a tie !! 😂👍👍

1 hour ago, PTBCAL said:

Genuinely Devastated 🙁

Was it calling you Pushpops that tipped you over 

I need to know 

Never heard the term so it can’t have  tipped me over the edge . It was probably the original comment which alarmed me as it seems you treat you’re children like they are like you’re property. . 

10 hours ago, PTBCAL said:

Genuinely Devastated 🙁

Was it calling you Pushpops that tipped you over 

I need to know 

It does seem him and his new found creepy chum think that tag teaming and harassing other posters wins their argument.

Their arguments about the pandemic have been based on the apparent fact that the grass is always greener on the other side, which in this case was England.  However, it all seems to be going pear shaped and they are set to bring back face masks and work from home advice.  Denial from the Tories but that usually means they are stalling and will do a u-turn in 2 to 3 weeks top as per usual.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58976577

been here before
8 minutes ago, frankblack said:

It does seem him and his new found creepy chum think that tag teaming and harassing other posters wins their argument.

Their arguments about the pandemic have been based on the apparent fact that the grass is always greener on the other side, which in this case was England.  However, it all seems to be going pear shaped and they are set to bring back face masks and work from home advice.  Denial from the Tories but that usually means they are stalling and will do a u-turn in 2 to 3 weeks top as per usual.

Early day victim card there frankybobs.

Now lets see  

9 minutes ago, frankblack said:

they are set to bring back face masks and work from home advice.

Are they?

Lets look at your link...

"Some Covid restrictions must immediately be reintroduced if England is to avoid "stumbling into a winter crisis", health leaders have warned.

The NHS Confederation said a back-up strategy, or Plan B, which includes mandatory face coverings in crowded and enclosed spaces, should be implemented.".

Now that isnt quite the same as being...

11 minutes ago, frankblack said:

set to bring back face masks and work from home advice

.... is it?

Or do you mean this bit?...

"Business Secretary Kwasi Kwarteng said it was not time for Plan B and urged greater uptake of booster jabs.

The lower hospitalisation and death rate compared to January showed that "this is a virus we are learning to live with", he told BBC Breakfast, and he did not want to jeopardise the "hard-won gains" of reopening the economy and returning to a more normal life.

"I don't want to go back to a situation where we have lockdowns," he said. "I don't want to inject any hint of complacency but I think so far our approach is working."

So lets see... no mention there of anyone being...

15 minutes ago, frankblack said:

set to bring back face masks and work from home advice

In short franky babes, nowhere in that article does its say 

18 minutes ago, frankblack said:

they are set to bring back face masks and work from home advice

No-one "is set" to do any such thing. All your article proves is that, yet again, you cant read and understand things you post

In short, like pretty much everything you've posted, you're making stuff up.

Please franky just dont ever, ever change.

4 minutes ago, been here before said:

Now lets see  

Are they?

"Some Covid restrictions must immediately be reintroduced if England is to avoid "stumbling into a winter crisis", health leaders have warned.

The NHS Confederation said a back-up strategy, or Plan B, which includes mandatory face coverings in crowded and enclosed spaces, should be implemented.".

.... is it?

"Business Secretary Kwasi Kwarteng said it was not time for Plan B and urged greater uptake of booster jabs.

The lower hospitalisation and death rate compared to January showed that "this is a virus we are learning to live with", he told BBC Breakfast, and he did not want to jeopardise the "hard-won gains" of reopening the economy and returning to a more normal life.

"I don't want to go back to a situation where we have lockdowns," he said. "I don't want to inject any hint of complacency but I think so far our approach is working."

No-one "is set" to do any such thing. All your article proves is that, yet again, you cant read and understand things you post

Actually, you can't read, as I put qualifications on the article based on what I saw on BBC news this morning.

In case you have been asleep for the past 18 months, there is a pattern from the Tories of denial before acceptance gradually hits.

All I said was they will move back in line with Scotland when their health service starts to struggle, as the increasing hospitalisation numbers are indicating.

been here before
Just now, frankblack said:

Actually, you can't read, as I put qualifications on the article based on what I saw on BBC news this morning.

In case you have been asleep for the past 18 months, there is a pattern from the Tories of denial before acceptance gradually hits.

All I said was they will move back in line with Scotland when their health service starts to struggle, as the increasing hospitalisation numbers are indicating.

Franko, it doesnt say what you claim it says. Putting qualifications in it means your saying it doesnt say what your saying it says.

Have you any other links you can use to make a point you admit they're not making?

Better off sticking with the gif/memes in all honesty.

Tag teaming ? 😂😂😂 you’ve got more than two in your “ team”

don’t like being challenged on your frankly absurd doom

laden postings . Hard lines , it’s a forum That’s what happens on them . If you can’t master debate 😎 don’t debate 

54 minutes ago, been here before said:

Now lets see  

Are they?

.... is it?

Oh he will be like a pig in shit with these tantalising morsels of news . Absolutely orgasmic ! More restrictions ! Yeah haaaa . Dearie me . It’s really 😞 I really mean that . 

22 minutes ago, Beni said:

:wow:

The sexual tension on this thread is becoming unbearable.

You must be feeling something I’m not 

😂😂

D17657FE-647A-4A50-A37C-AE05FF2CE58C.jpeg

been here before
38 minutes ago, Beni said:

:wow:

The sexual tension on this thread is becoming unbearable.

Heres an article about the sexual tension on this thread.

https://adespresso.com/blog/4-things-you-should-know-before-you-start-using-memes-on-social-media/

Although I'll qualify it by saying it isnt about the sexual tension on this thread but regardless my point, which I've made up and the article doesnt back up, remains true because I've qualified it.

At least I think how its done.  Franky chops?

Edited by been here before

jack D and coke

The covid threads have all been bad but don’t think I’ve read a worse thread in the 15 years I’ve been on this place. 
Jesus ****ing christ. 

2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

The covid threads have all been bad but don’t think I’ve read a worse thread in the 15 years I’ve been on this place. 
Jesus ****ing christ. 

0DDB234E-5910-4AE4-9F1E-B3A8D4B9A5A4.gif

Dennis Denuto
17 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Jesus ****ing christ. 

And yet somehow it is managing to continue to get even worse!!!!