Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

As we've discussed before a brief bit of research on UK Column would suggest that it's a paid scam fleecing those of limited intelligence whilst providing them with unfounded extreme views on pretty much any topic du jour. 

A GB News for even bigger idiots.

Captain Pugwash is making bank though 👍

It's GB news for daily sport readers.

Sorry to anyone who only bought it for the paps.  

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, been here before said:

You're not frankos mum are you?

Im sure he can find his own gis/emojis/avoidance. Now he's going to latch onto yours and hide there.

Gotcha. You've just got a personal grudge against Frank and don't actually seek what you are asking for.

been here before
15 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Gotcha. You've just got a personal grudge against Frank and don't actually seek what you are asking for.

No, not really. He entertains me.

You are his mum arent you?

1 hour ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Theidiotone isn't just a silly wee laddie he's a man just  short of 60 yrs old 

What a plank :gok:

Good grief. They really should keep him off the local library PCs. 

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, thewiseone said:

Why shouldn't they make money, a bit of an idiotic statement to make from somebody of limited intelligence, I'm thinking! 

Or do you have some sort of experience on which to draw rather than basing your assumptions on other discrediting articles?

The fact that you subscribe to it and actually voluntarily hand over your cash, and come on here to parrot the utter nonsense spouted by Pugwash and the other 'experts' is enough of a statement in itself.

To discredit something would suggest that the something had credibility to begin with. 

UK column doesn't. It's a confirmation bias sanctuary for cranks, conspiracy theorists and the gullible unfortunates that populate Facebook. 

1 hour ago, been here before said:

No, not really. He entertains me.

You are his mum arent you?

Just popped in to see if your shitshow is continuing.

Its not pretty to see your meltdown span several pages.

:pleasing:

been here before
25 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Just popped in to see if your shitshow is continuing.

Its not pretty to see your meltdown span several pages.

:pleasing:

There he is- the man who struggles with yes and no.

Nae bother franky chops you're mums rocked up to help you out.

Dont ever change franky- not one little confused iota.

I believe that for Vax passports (and most things covid related actually) folk have a line in the sand, but that line is further up or down the beach for different folks. Which is exactly how it should be. But to see folk getting abused and ridiculed or even worse, censored or cancelled, because their line is a bit further down than someone else’s is a sad reflection on society nowadays and has been an increasingly common theme through brexit and independence etc

So my overall impression, from the discussions on this thread, is that the lines in the sand are not really that far apart. whilst there is a minority firmly against it, most folk on here don’t like the vaccine passports but will go along with it as a temporary measure only and as long as no further restrictions are introduced (which might indicate we were moving down the slippery slope to Lithuania)? Remember Lithuania? https://txti.es/covid-pass/images

So let’s set some measures now? to try and prevent the frog boiling strategy where we are in Lithuanian style situation before anyone has really realised.

If these vax passes are still in place by say Feb/Mar 2022? ie heading towards spring... Would that be an indication that these are likely permanent? Maybe that is too long to wait? 

Regarding increased restrictions - if they add a 3rd booster/Flu jab to the pass, make it applicable to under 18s, or increase the coverage to shops, cinemas, workplaces, smaller events etc? Would these be a suitable measure that we are moving down the slippery slope to Lithuania, god forbid China?

Then we can close the thread until one of these things happens?! Lets face it not many folk on here are going to change their mind about it. If one of these things does happen, maybe we can all agree to form our own kickback militia and start rioting? 🤣

Equally if the vax passes disappear before then or restrictions are reduced then we can agree that the majority here were right and we can get back to football as normal - which the minority will be happy with also?

As I said before, my own risk analysis is that I don’t think it is highly likely we will end up like Lithuania, or even China, but it *could* happen and that would be so terrible that I think we need to nip it in the bud now. My suspicion is also triggered  by the fact there is no evidence these things even have any benefit health wise and, arguably, may actually be making things worse. 

In the meantime, I will not participate in this type of pass system, at football or anywhere actually, and there will be 6 empty seats for every home game (from my extended family alone).... and I fully encourage others to boycott anything which requires vax passes - otherwise it might be too late. 

Unknown user
On 27/09/2021 at 15:22, thewiseone said:

Why should I do that and do you have any suggestions? 

I'm normally good with all that stuff too but no, I've got nothing

1633451075236.png.ebdc69fa3e4f3da6c52b6222bb889c73.png

The Real Maroonblood
14 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

I believe that for Vax passports (and most things covid related actually) folk have a line in the sand, but that line is further up or down the beach for different folks. Which is exactly how it should be. But to see folk getting abused and ridiculed or even worse, censored or cancelled, because their line is a bit further down than someone else’s is a sad reflection on society nowadays and has been an increasingly common theme through brexit and independence etc

So my overall impression, from the discussions on this thread, is that the lines in the sand are not really that far apart. whilst there is a minority firmly against it, most folk on here don’t like the vaccine passports but will go along with it as a temporary measure only and as long as no further restrictions are introduced (which might indicate we were moving down the slippery slope to Lithuania)? Remember Lithuania? https://txti.es/covid-pass/images

So let’s set some measures now? to try and prevent the frog boiling strategy where we are in Lithuanian style situation before anyone has really realised.

If these vax passes are still in place by say Feb/Mar 2022? ie heading towards spring... Would that be an indication that these are likely permanent? Maybe that is too long to wait? 

Regarding increased restrictions - if they add a 3rd booster/Flu jab to the pass, make it applicable to under 18s, or increase the coverage to shops, cinemas, workplaces, smaller events etc? Would these be a suitable measure that we are moving down the slippery slope to Lithuania, god forbid China?

Then we can close the thread until one of these things happens?! Lets face it not many folk on here are going to change their mind about it. If one of these things does happen, maybe we can all agree to form our own kickback militia and start rioting? 🤣

Equally if the vax passes disappear before then or restrictions are reduced then we can agree that the majority here were right and we can get back to football as normal - which the minority will be happy with also?

As I said before, my own risk analysis is that I don’t think it is highly likely we will end up like Lithuania, or even China, but it *could* happen and that would be so terrible that I think we need to nip it in the bud now. My suspicion is also triggered  by the fact there is no evidence these things even have any benefit health wise and, arguably, may actually be making things worse. 

In the meantime, I will not participate in this type of pass system, at football or anywhere actually, and there will be 6 empty seats for every home game (from my extended family alone).... and I fully encourage others to boycott anything which requires vax passes - otherwise it might be too late. 

Did your extended family decide individually or did you decide for them?

2 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Did your extended family decide individually or did you decide for them?

My immediate family (4) all decided together. The other 2 are adult individuals and decided for themselves. Not sure the relevance unless you are implying that I am forcing folk not to go? 

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

My immediate family (4) all decided together. The other 2 are adult individuals and decided for themselves. Not sure the relevance unless you are implying that I am forcing folk not to go? 

As long as it was democratic that’s okay.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
8 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Why?

What's the former navy captain turned virologist/economist/immigration expert saying from his back bedroom in Portsmouth?

You missed out scientologist.

JudyJudyJudy
58 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Excellent posting . 

2 hours ago, JoeBugner2 said:

I appreciate your position, but I cannot but help thinking that you are reading too much into this. As for not going to Tynecastle until the scheme ends, this to me is like biting off your nose to spite your face; the SG will not give a fig about season ticket holders not going to matches and I doubt if the clubs will either as they have your money. Assuming a 20% checking level, you may only have to provide evidence maybe 3 times between now and the end of the season. I've got my bit of paper and that will do for me; as for the app - no chance.   

28 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

:cornette:

That's my worry. The oh so easily led get caught up with the flat earther idiocy. 

JudyJudyJudy

Asking for a friend . See if u get your vp app code scanned at a club where is it registered? So just say you give a friend your paper copy and they use it to gain entry will it show that the code has already been used to gain entry to the club ? Like I says asking for a friend 😎

10 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Asking for a friend . See if u get your vp app code scanned at a club where is it registered? So just say you give a friend your paper copy and they use it to gain entry will it show that the code has already been used to gain entry to the club ? Like I says asking for a friend 😎

Potentially a fine and revoked season ticket, so you should definitely give it a try.

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Potentially a fine and revoked season ticket, so you should definitely give it a try.

Ohhhhh no . I’m shitting it now . Sorry he’s shitting it now . Still didn’t answer the actual question . You got a security job there now ? I can just imagine you checking everyone with vigour . 

The Real Maroonblood
11 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

:rofl:

JudyJudyJudy
17 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Also I said a club not Tynie . So please read postings more carefully , not like you you usually go through them with a thin tooth comb . 

1B5D94E0-9B39-4D06-A274-E18BCF2F4C9F.jpeg

Just now, JamesM48 said:

Also I said a club not Tynie . So please read postings more carefully , not like you you usually go through them with a thin tooth comb . 

1B5D94E0-9B39-4D06-A274-E18BCF2F4C9F.jpeg

A club can be a football club or a nightclub. You didn't define which. Either way, you're proposing breaking the law.

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

A club can be a football club or a nightclub. You didn't define which. Either way, you're proposing breaking the law.

Oh behave you fool . 

3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Oh behave you fool . 

Lost the argument so resorted to insults. Quelle surprise!

Edited by Ray Gin

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Ray Gin said:

Lost the argument so resorted to insults. Quelle surprise!

Well your being very foolish really . Quelle surprise . No one was proposing to “ break any laws” ( drama Queen statement one ) it was an interesting hypothetical question which A dear friend asked me . 

14 hours ago, Boab said:

Lithuania ?

WTAF ?

🥴

https://txti.es/covid-pass/images 

Have you read this?

It details what life is now like in Lithuania, where the vax passport has been branded an "opportunity pass".

It makes sense to look towards those countries further down the road than us to see where we might be going. 

Assuming you are not happy to live like this then at what point will you fight back against it? 

For me, we need to nip this in the bud now. Whilst we still can. 

Jeffros Furios
3 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Have you read this?

It details what life is now like in Lithuania, where the vax passport has been branded an "opportunity pass".

It makes sense to look towards those countries further down the road than us to see where we might be going. 

Assuming you are not happy to live like this then at what point will you fight back against it? 

Do you still think a forum which peddles that the Holocaust was a hoax is more reliable than the BBC ? 

1 minute ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Do you still think a forum which peddles that the Holocaust was a hoax is more reliable than the BBC ? 

Why are you springing out the bushes and bringing up posts from ages ago? 

This guy queried the Lithuania thing so I thought I'd clarify it for him. Any comments on that particular post? If not then get back in the bushes. 

By the way, jumping on a post without commenting on the actual post, just trying to dig up some (nonsense) dirt to discredit the poster - are you even thinking about why you are doing that? or where you learned that this is an acceptable or productive way to discuss matters? For me this is textbook psychological conditioning. I don’t blame you, you probably don't even know you are doing it. It has become normalised as an acceptable way of fending off someone with a different opinion. Please think for yourself. No wonder we seem to be going backwards as a society.

1 hour ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Have you read this?

I ain’t clicking that link, mate. I don’t believe anything I read on here, never mind other sites. 
Just thought it a bit random lumping Lithuania in with China, while other countries, many actually, have similar restrictions.

Carry on, don’t mind me…!

Jeffros Furios
1 hour ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Why are you springing out the bushes and bringing up posts from ages ago? 

This guy queried the Lithuania thing so I thought I'd clarify it for him. Any comments on that particular post? If not then get back in the bushes. 

By the way, jumping on a post without commenting on the actual post, just trying to dig up some (nonsense) dirt to discredit the poster - are you even thinking about why you are doing that? or where you learned that this is an acceptable or productive way to discuss matters? For me this is textbook psychological conditioning. I don’t blame you, you probably don't even know you are doing it. It has become normalised as an acceptable way of fending off someone with a different opinion. Please think for yourself. No wonder we seem to be going backwards as a society.

You posted about two weeks ago that you'd rather believe a forum which has numerous videos calling the Holocaust a hoax over the BBC . 

Do you still believe that ? 

And I'm not reading the rest of your looney ramblings. 

7 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

You posted about two weeks ago that you'd rather believe a forum which has numerous videos calling the Holocaust a hoax over the BBC . 

Do you still believe that ? 

And I'm not reading the rest of your looney ramblings. 

textbook, absolutley textbook  :clap: ... thank you for, yet again, adding less than nothing to this discussion. 

Jeffros Furios
1 minute ago, JoeBugner2 said:

textbook, absolutley textbook  :clap: ... thank you for, yet again, adding less than nothing to this discussion. 

:gok: what a knob 

10 minutes ago, Captain Canada said:

Protests in other countries too: 

Switzerland - 

France - 

Slovenia - 

Meanwhile in Scotland ! Zero ! Sad really 

Interesting posting from “ planet out “ pub we go to when in the mood ! States  it’s open till 1 am and as noted in the posting you don’t need a VP to get in 👍👍1BC57DE1-E46E-4E06-8443-6758E73518AB.thumb.jpeg.137cab7e1ae3dd2f0a1596392416e284.jpeg

331533E4-D6C1-4A04-BCB4-92EADA73B56C.jpeg

Edited by JamesM48

23 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Interesting posting from “ planet out “ pub we go to when in the mood ! States  it’s open till 1 am and as noted in the posting you don’t need a VP to get in 👍👍1BC57DE1-E46E-4E06-8443-6758E73518AB.thumb.jpeg.137cab7e1ae3dd2f0a1596392416e284.jpeg

331533E4-D6C1-4A04-BCB4-92EADA73B56C.jpeg

Masks required when you walk through and when ordering. What a load of utter nonsense and yet folk still comply. No such nonsense in the Louden yesterday. 

39 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

Masks required when you walk through and when ordering. What a load of utter nonsense and yet folk still comply. No such nonsense in the Louden yesterday. 

18 months down the track, still getting this bullshit posted on here. 

1 hour ago, Mars plastic said:

The Louden. 

:rofl:

23 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

18 months down the track, still getting this bullshit posted on here. 

What bit is bullshit, kiddo?

1 hour ago, Mars plastic said:

I know . Ludicrous . 

I got asked for my passport yesterday going into ibrox. Told him I don't have one, he replied " aye you'll need one next week if you want to get in here". Im an away fan buddy, I have no interest in coming here next week.