Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im Embarrassed that I feel for the scare Mongering hook , line and sinker and yes it impacted on me really badly . As it did most people

. However I started to Asses my own personal risk and started to feel more relaxed and angry at the over arching unnecessary , at times restrictions to my snd others Liberties and freedoms . Sometimes these restrictions were meant to be 

“ following the science “ when in fact they were political goal scoring. . Now that angered  me as u suffered as well as others .

By the way most people’s mental health suffered during the lock down and I’m not ashamed to say mine did . That’s nothing to score points over . Noting to be mocked about . 

I’m neither bitter nor angry now , in fact I was never bitter . I’m very positive about the future regarding covid 19 and feel we are on the home straight now . 

Since you have given me advice , take my advice and chill out . Live in the moment and not in what might happen . I’ve been there, I know what your going through . Keep smiling 🙂 

laugh and the world laughs with you , cry and you cry alone 

09F745BD-BAB9-4ED4-8DD5-7E4C0EF7D799.gif

Edited by JamesM48

3 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

Could you provide the link that medical research shows that getting vaccinated means you reduce the risk of passing on the virus please? 

If you are vaccinated you are less likely to get the virus, think that's more or less universally accepted. If you don't have it you can't pass it on, simples. I believe there was research that showed vaccinated people that got the virus had a lower load so less likely to pass it on but not certain about that 

29 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Progressed - that’s absolutely hilarious 😂 you’ve read ****ing shite from window lickers on social media and have bought into it.

You are right one one thing, we certainly shouldn’t live in fear. That doesn’t mean covid isn’t  a thing and that we shouldn’t take reasonable measure to protect ourselves and others whilst living life as normally as possible. It hardly a big ****ing sacrifice.  

Nobody I know is living in fear. Most adhere to the current rules without jumping up and down in a rage. A small minority are in fear of the vaccine because of something they read on Facebook. And then there are the posters on here that take the vaccines, have the passports, but moan for the sake of it 

It doesn't exist apart from in the BBC and msm minds 🤷‍♂️ Did you know that 75% of hospitalisations are fully vaxxed people ? And over 40% of deaths in America are from vaxxed people ? Yes the vax is doing the desired job . And bye the way for those people who are stupid enough to get their kids vaxxed , myocarditis , blood clots are through the roof . I can't understand for the life of me why a parent would take the chance with their kids ? I have saw the paperwork for the boosters and your in line for 9 booster jabs . Enjoy 😊 

17 minutes ago, XB52 said:

If you are vaccinated you are less likely to get the virus, think that's more or less universally accepted. If you don't have it you can't pass it on, simples. I believe there was research that showed vaccinated people that got the virus had a lower load so less likely to pass it on but not certain about that 

18 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Do you have proof of that statement ? 

1 minute ago, Tanglewood03 said:

It doesn't exist apart from in the BBC and msm minds 🤷‍♂️ Did you know that 75% of hospitalisations are fully vaxxed people ? And over 40% of deaths in America are from vaxxed people ? Yes the vax is doing the desired job . And bye the way for those people who are stupid enough to get their kids vaxxed , myocarditis , blood clots are through the roof . I can't understand for the life of me why a parent would take the chance with their kids ? I have saw the paperwork for the boosters and your in line for 9 booster jabs . Enjoy 😊 

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493byrdfvgzk9ymxy6xye4

Another flat earther suckered in by the wacko conspiracy theory sites.

Jeffros Furios
7 minutes ago, Tanglewood03 said:

Tangledbaws .

1 minute ago, frankblack said:

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493byrdfvgzk9ymxy6xye4

Another flat earther suckered in by the wacko conspiracy theory sites.

Back to fun Time Frankie bingo !

” flat Earther” 

“ conspiracy theorists” 

F8B4D760-FF5C-4814-89E3-7A06AD9EDDA1.jpeg

He opens his mooth and lets his belly rubble bud . Best ignored . 

10 minutes ago, Tanglewood03 said:

Heartbreaking ❤️🩹 

08FC7557-9D3B-47E8-BB84-7E29C8FA97AE.jpeg

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

About time we put an end to cov idiots and anti vax clowns. Unless there they have a medical exemption - no vaccine no hospital treatment should be offered if they get covid. They are actively taking beds from those who need the whinging about how the “just wish they had listened”” 

What about people hospitalised with flu who haven’t taken up the option of a flu jag? Should they be denied treatment?

or smokers who end up dying through their own conscious decision to smoke? Should they be turned away? Fatties?

12 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Nobody I know is living in fear. Most adhere to the current rules without jumping up and down in a rage. A small minority are in fear of the vaccine because of something they read on Facebook. And then there are the posters on here that take the vaccines, have the passports, but moan for the sake of it 

What it boils down to for me is that everyone is entitled to make their choices and act in the way they choose depending on their individual circumstances. However we have to accept that any choices we make may impact upon other people and there may be consequences of that.

If I go to the supermarket and don’t wear a mask then I’m putting others at risk. I was at Asda the day before I tested positive and I’m so glad I had my mask on now as I could easily have infected the staff member at the kiosk as I was there for a few minutes collecting a parcel.

If you choose not to get vaccinated you have to accept that you’re therefore much more likely to catch Covid and infect others. As a result you have to accept that your access to certain events is restricted in order to minimise your risk to others. Exactly the same way that smokers have to accept that they can’t smoke in pubs, restaurants etc because the risk from their secondary smoke is being managed to protect others.

We all deserve the choice but when given the choice you can’t moan about the consequences of those choices. 

4 minutes ago, Tanglewood03 said:

Given the very high vaccine levels it surely makes sense that a very high proportion of hospitalisations are vaccinated people? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Why is it that every single one (assuming they are individual idiots and not re-regs) of these conspiracy spouting posters cannot manage even simple grammar and punctation?

It couldn't be that they are witless, poorly educated numskulls who suddenly think they are special because they watched some shite youtube videos and swallowed the lot, hook line and sinker?

Every single one of the lines they come out with is someone elses, was heard before and has been debunked many, many times yet they think it's some sort of eureka moment. 

I wonder if they will ever realise they've been played and that someone doesn't want them to be vaccinated or take precautions during a pandemic and like gullible sheeple they fall in line. That's the real conspiracy.

6 minutes ago, Victorian said:

A few of these...

:facepalm:

And a bundle of these...

:vrface:

Oh here he comes the Poundland version of the Poundland Jason Leitch with his usual pontificating and condescending comments . 

18 minutes ago, Tanglewood03 said:

Please go away and peddle your anti-vax garbage somewhere else

5 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

What about people hospitalised with flu who haven’t taken up the option of a flu jag? Should they be denied treatment?

or smokers who end up dying through their own conscious decision to smoke? Should they be turned away? Fatties?

It doesn’t work that way apparently . They obviously most have healthy non drinking. / smoking lifestyles I would assume 

22 minutes ago, Tanglewood03 said:

1. Good you provide a link to that information? 

2. We all know that’s made up nonsense. 

3 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Why is it that every single one (assuming they are individual idiots and not re-regs) of these conspiracy spouting posters cannot manage even simple grammar and punctation?

It couldn't be that they are witless, poorly educated numskulls who suddenly think they are special because they watched some shite youtube videos and swallowed the lot, hook line and sinker?

Every single one of the lines they come out with is someone elses, was heard before and has been debunked many, many times yet they think it's some sort of eureka moment. 

I wonder if they will ever realise they've been played and that someone doesn't want them to be vaccinated or take precautions during a pandemic and like gullible sheeple they fall in line. That's the real conspiracy.

The Neil Oliver video posted above is a good example. Watched 30 seconds of it and there was a massively selective use of facts. He says “vaccines don’t stop you catching the virus or dying from it” and then goes on a rant about how they are therefore pointless. He neglects to mention the fact they greatly reduce your chances of catching and almost completely remove your risk of death.

6 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Its not the Oxford university debating society. Who gives a flying heck about grammar and punctuation?   Apart from those trying to score points. Also some people may have dyslexia or other comprehension issues. 

5 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Please go away and peddle your anti-vax garbage somewhere else

Medication time? Are you rattled? 

image-23-10-21-07-07.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

They might want to have a word with this bumbling idiot….

What an idiot 🙈

5 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Oh here he comes the Poundland version of the Poundland Jason Leitch with his usual pontificating and condescending comments . 

I’m not sure you can criticise anyone else for being condescending given a lot of your posts. 

4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Spoiler

Don't worry about it mate , I've heard it all and it hasn't put me off 🤷‍♂️ I wonder where the common sense went out of human nature . 

1 minute ago, Alex Kintner said:

The Neil Oliver video posted above is a good example. Watched 30 seconds of it and there was a massively selective use of facts. He says “vaccines don’t stop you catching the virus or dying from it” and then goes on a rant about how they are therefore pointless. He neglects to mention the fact they greatly reduce your chances of catching and almost completely remove your risk of death.

He’s only repeating what Boris said on camera. You should listen properly. 

3 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

1. Good you provide a link to that information? 

2. We all know that’s made up nonsense. 

They might not be " through  the roof" but there is a risk for young people taking the vaccine. More than covid. So why take the risk?

2 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

What an idiot 🙈

I’m not sure you can criticise anyone else for being condescending given a lot of your posts. 

Your lucky im even responding to you after your foul stunt earlier. 

Reveal hidden contents

Don't worry about it mate , I've heard it all and it hasn't put me off 🤷‍♂️ I wonder where the common sense went out of human nature . 

image-23-10-21-07-01-5.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

He’s only repeating what Boris said on camera. You should listen properly. 

Yes but Oliver knows, as everybody with half a brain does, that while the vaccine doesn’t stop you getting and spreading Covid, it does massively reduce the risk. He’s taken the opportunity to jump on Johnson’s poorly worded statement and twist it to suit his own means.

Nucky Thompson
13 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

They might want to have a word with this bumbling idiot….

The tweet missed the bit where he said it helps protects you from hospitalisation and death

2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Your lucky im even responding to you after your foul stunt earlier. 

You deserved it for being so rude and condescending. 😜

I’ll forgive you as it sounds like we have jobs in the same ballpark and work with a lot of the same agencies 👍🏻

15 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

What it boils down to for me is that everyone is entitled to make their choices and act in the way they choose depending on their individual circumstances. However we have to accept that any choices we make may impact upon other people and there may be consequences of that.

If I go to the supermarket and don’t wear a mask then I’m putting others at risk. I was at Asda the day before I tested positive and I’m so glad I had my mask on now as I could easily have infected the staff member at the kiosk as I was there for a few minutes collecting a parcel.

If you choose not to get vaccinated you have to accept that you’re therefore much more likely to catch Covid and infect others. As a result you have to accept that your access to certain events is restricted in order to minimise your risk to others. Exactly the same way that smokers have to accept that they can’t smoke in pubs, restaurants etc because the risk from their secondary smoke is being managed to protect others.

We all deserve the choice but when given the choice you can’t moan about the consequences of those choices. 

Given the very high vaccine levels it surely makes sense that a very high proportion of hospitalisations are vaccinated people? 🤷🏻‍♂️

I was at Asda the day before I tested positive and I’m so glad I had my mask on now as I could easily have infected the staff member at the kiosk as I was there for a few minutes collecting a parcel.

How do you know you haven't? I do hope you contact ASDA and let them know your were in their store and now have covid. Mask efficacy isn't that great really.  Be a good citizen. After all you keep requesting . sorry demanding others be good citizens by getting vaccinated. 

You deserved it for being so rude and condescending. 😜

I’ll forgive you as it sounds like we have jobs in the same ballpark and work with a lot of the same agencies 👍🏻

Now your going even further than the previous posting. 

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

I was at Asda the day before I tested positive and I’m so glad I had my mask on now as I could easily have infected the staff member at the kiosk as I was there for a few minutes collecting a parcel.

How do you know you haven't? I do hope you contact ASDA and let them know your were in their store and now have covid. Mask efficacy isn't that great really.  Be a good citizen. After all you keep requesting . sorry demanding others be good citizens by getting vaccinated. 

That’s what Test and Protect are there for and they didn’t class her a contact. 🤷🏻‍♂️

57 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Horrific patter. 

42 minutes ago, Tanglewood03 said:

I'd rather have another 9 jabs than read another 9 words posted by you, you utter crackpot. 

“40% of the people in Maryland  that have died recently were fully vaccinated”

If vaccine rates are high then that makes total sense. Say for arguments sake the population of Maryland is 100,000 and 90% are vaccinated. 

That means 90,000 vaccinated people and 10,000 unvaccinated.

If 1000 people died then that’s 600 non-vaccinated and 400 vaccinated. (60%-40% as stated in the video)

That means 6% of unvaccinated people died. (600 out of 10,000)

That means 0.44% of vaccinated people died. (400 out of 90,000)

(Numbers of deaths obviously exaggerated to make the % easier to understand)

Edited by Alex Kintner

“40% of the people in Maryland  that have died recently were fully vaccinated”

If vaccine rates are high then that makes total sense. Say for arguments sake the population of Maryland is 100,000 and 90% are vaccinated. 

If 1000 people died then that’s 600 non-vaccinated and 400 vaccinated. 

That means 6% of unvaccinated people died. 

That means 0.44% of vaccinated people died. 

(Numbers of deaths obviously exaggerated to make the % easier to understand)

Correct.   In a population of 100% vaccination,  if 1 person dies then 100% of deaths are of vaccinated people.

A concept that has never yet found it's way down the rabbit hole.

6 minutes ago, Tanglewood03 said:

I'm still waiting on you providing a link to the above statement ? I've given you a link 😊

Tommy Robinson news? 

Thankfully @Alex Kintner has explained it beautifully.

The Mighty Thor

Is Tommy Robinson News superior* to UK Column? 

* superior in the context of the 'quality' of absolute banger it attracts?

It backs up the numbers I mentioned earlier ? No ? 

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it does the opposite. It shows that vaccines are working effectively.