Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

2 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

If wanting to restrict the unvaccinated from infecting others call me a fascist. It’s a ridiculous use of a term which has caused death and misery over human history but if it makes you more comfortable to use it then go ahead.

Having just went and read your posts back at the start of this thread I actually can’t take you seriously any more to be honest so think I’ll leave it there. Washing your shopping 😂

Great. . 

Scared to go to an open air venue LOL  scared to go to a pub LOL... scared to live LOL.. 

giphy.gif

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, luckydug said:

It may seem stupid but it's going to be the same all over Europe soon even England. 

I can see VPs becoming an accepted part of going to large gatherings. 

Better get used to it. 

It doesn't just seem stupid it clearly is.

Either a VP is needed for any sizeable gathering or it's not. Technically he could be sat in a ground with 9,999 unvaccinated people and that's ok???

What a lot of shite.

14 minutes ago, luckydug said:

It may seem stupid but it's going to be the same all over Europe soon even England. 

I can see VPs becoming an accepted part of going to large gatherings. 

Better get used to it. 

8 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Either a VP is needed for any sizeable gathering or it's not. Technically he could be sat in a ground with 9,999 unvaccinated people and that's ok???

What a lot of shite.

They need to find a technical solution that works quickly and effectively and over time I’m sure they will.

1 minute ago, Alex Kintner said:

They need to find a technical solution that works quickly and effectively and over time I’m sure they will.

It's never going to work. The vaccinated could all be sat with unvaccinated people on the bus or train/tram on the way to Tynecastle or in the pubs etc but cant sit with them in an open air venue. They need something that makes sense for people to buy into it.

The only way would be for the government to make vaccination mandatory and that is a dodgy road to go down.

Dennis Denuto
15 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

What a lot of shite.

I think it’s always easy to point out these things but the line has to be drawn somewhere. I suspect it will be getting more restrictive across more countries in the coming weeks. 

2 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

It's never going to work. The vaccinated could all be sat with unvaccinated people on the bus or train/tram on the way to Tynecastle or in the pubs etc but cant sit with them in an open air venue. They need something that makes sense for people to buy into it.

The only way would be for the government to make vaccination mandatory and that is a dodgy road to go down.

In your example though the people on public transport would (should) be wearing masks.

Yeah there’s no way they can make it mandatory I don’t think. That’s a huge can of worms to open.

5 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Any unvaccinated people going to the games (unless medically exempt ) should be reported 

😂😂😂😂

How will you know if someone's vaccinated or not ? 🤔 

You got a special vaccine detector ? 

1 hour ago, Alex Kintner said:

You’re entitled to your choices. It’s your body, your life. Just a shame that others need to be impacted by your choices is all.

The more restrictions that come in against the unvaccinated (by choice) the better. You can sit there celebrating how brave and single-minded you are while rightly excluded from society due to your selfish stupidity. 

Society moves on and in the same way I now don’t have to sit next to someone smoking in a bar, restaurant or match and breathe in their smoke , I hope it becomes the norm with non-vaccination too.

And yet this brave warrior for the downtrodden population is double vaxed and has the VP, like practically every one of the biggest complainers on here. They go on like Scotland is the only country to have restrictions

1 hour ago, frankblack said:

And Vaccine Passports are about getting people vaccinated to reduce the risk of spreading the virus.  The clue is in the name.

Could you provide the link that medical research shows that getting vaccinated means you reduce the risk of passing on the virus please? 

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

Oh shush . Your face is probably still tripping you from Saturday ! No meat wagons , no one “ launched “ into them . It’s about choice . Duh 

Can you not debate without being so unpleasant and intolerant ? 

Dennis Denuto
2 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Could you provide the link that medical research shows that getting vaccinated means you reduce the risk of passing on the virus please? 

There’s links for that in this thread already. 

Research has shown that being vaccinated makes you less likely to catch it, less likely to transmit it and crucially much less likely to become seriously ill. 

6 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Can you not debate without being so unpleasant and intolerant ? 

I’ll debate anyway I want . Don’t like it don’t read it . You need to read a few others on this level of “ debate “ too . Talk about “intolerant “ ! 

42 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

What a lot of shite.

Exactly . Their thinking is ofcourse mandatory vaccines . It’s their next logical progression in their thinking . 

3 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Cases could plummet to 5,000 a day in the UK by Christmas without the need for plan B.

Covid cases 'could drop within month without need for Plan B', scientists say | ITV News

Interesting if it happens with no restrictions or passports in England

Govt needs to hold firm and boot plan b into space 

26 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Link here:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1280583.

Other studies have been referenced on the thread already.

So as well as the vaccine making it much less likely someone will catch the virus and thus be able to pass it on, there’s also a direct reduction in how infectious a vaccinated person is if they are unlucky enough to catch it.

15 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Cases could plummet to 5,000 a day in the UK by Christmas without the need for plan B.

Covid cases 'could drop within month without need for Plan B', scientists say | ITV News

That seems a bit bizarre and at odds with case numbers being predicted over the past week, even by the Health secretary himself 🤷🏻‍♂️

If VPs turn out to be a long term procedure perhaps technology would be improved to insert proof of vaccination into bar codes on tickets. 

Clubs could be given a grant to pay for tech updates. 

Security staff can't be expected to manually check everyone. 

31 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I’ll debate anyway I want . Don’t like it don’t read it . You need to read a few others on this level of “ debate “ too . Talk about “intolerant “ ! 

Yes I agree but you are by some distance the most prolific. 

Nucky Thompson
6 minutes ago, luckydug said:

If VPs turn out to be a long term procedure perhaps technology would be improved to insert proof of vaccination into bar codes on tickets. 

It won't be long term

11 minutes ago, luckydug said:

“ procedure “ don’t you mean restriction ? 

8 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Yes I agree but you are by some distance the most prolific. 

Thank you . I’ll take that as a compliment 

2 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

It won't be long term

Agreed . 

15 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Yeah think technological solution is the only way forward. It’s also not fair on door staff having to take abuse from the unvaccinated trying to  get around the rules.

jack D and coke
47 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

On what planet does that make the slightest sense? It’s at 50k a week atm as we head into winter but it’s going to shrink by ten times?! :lol: The BMA and the British Medical Journal urging action too before it’s out of control again. 

Thats no dig at you man👍🏼
Here’s hoping it is correct even although it seems utterly mental. 

5 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

On what planet does that make the slightest sense? It’s at 50k a week atm as we head into winter but it’s going to shrink by ten times?! :lol: The BMA and the British Medical Journal urging action too before it’s out of control again. 

It’s a bizarre article. The scientist quoted within doesn’t say anything about it possibly dropping to 5,000 a day and no other source is given 🤷🏻‍♂️

43 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Yeah think technological solution is the only way forward. It’s also not fair on door staff having to take abuse from the unvaccinated trying to  get around the rules.

They are bouncers.  What do you think the deal with every week ?

Nucky Thompson
28 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

It’s a bizarre article. The scientist quoted within doesn’t say anything about it possibly dropping to 5,000 a day and no other source is given 🤷🏻‍♂️

It's a few scientific studies. 

You sound like you don't want it to be true?

Nucky Thompson
37 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

They are probably looking at the data of the impact of boosters in Israel and the possibility of herd immunity.

jack D and coke
30 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

If it turns out to be correct then fantastic. However nothing anywhere suggests that is going to be the case. 
Were all indoors more and people are just pretending it’s all over in most places now, I have my doubts. 

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

They are probably looking at the data of the impact of boosters in Israel and the possibility of herd immunity.

People won’t really go for any vaccines anymore never mind boosters. 
I hope it’s right man but it looks extremely unlikely. 

7 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Yep . 

11 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Yes some people cant get their head around some good news. They seem to prefer the usual doom and gloom news. The worse possible scenarios .They cling on to that.

Nucky Thompson
Just now, jack D and coke said:

People won’t really go for any vaccines anymore never mind boosters. 
I hope it’s right man but it looks extremely unlikely. 

It's being reported on websites like ITN and Sky. 

It's only modeling, so we'll see.

UK cases are back down to 36k today, that's 30% lower than Friday

18 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Not at all, that would be an amazing Christmas present for all of us and would mean we could start 2022 in a much better place than we started 2021.

The government has been shown several unpublished scientific projections that show Covid cases could plummet to around 5,000 a day ahead of Christmas, according to the Daily Telegraph.” 

Hopefully they publish the models 👍🏻

jack D and coke
9 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

We’d all love to see it. 

1 minute ago, Alex Kintner said:

Not at all, that would be an amazing Christmas present for all of us and would mean we could start 2022 in a much better place than we started 2021.

The government has been shown several unpublished scientific projections that show Covid cases could plummet to around 5,000 a day ahead of Christmas, according to the Daily Telegraph.” 

Hopefully they publish the models 👍🏻

They wont. It might make the " pro choicers " not take the vax.. They need to keep the scare mongering headlines. 

12 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Is it half term in England? 

joondalupjambo

So will you at some point need to show you have had the booster as well or will having two jabs regardless of when you got them always be enough? With the effectiveness waning with just having two jabs it looks like all the UK Government's are pushing for us getting boosters so surely the validity of any VP has to come into question at some point.  No point in showing a VP when the protection is minimal, kind of defeats the purpose of it.

It must be getting thought about, you would think somewhere in the corridors of power.  Nae booster nae entry could just be a step too far.

kingantti1874

About time we put an end to cov idiots and anti vax clowns. Unless there they have a medical exemption - no vaccine no hospital treatment should be offered if they get covid. They are actively taking beds from those who need the whinging about how the “just wish they had listened”” 

3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Imagine going through someone's posting history?  Jesus  now that  is pathetic and sad really. It kind of breaches an unwritten rule on this really. Not the done thing. 

Thought u had a couple kids to look after ?  How have u had the time to go through my 5000 plus posts??????????? Anyway its backfired . It just evidences how much I've progressed and moved on. You seem to be a version of James circa May 2020.  The good news is you may grow out of the manic anxiety and think for yourself like i did.  Then again maybe you wont. 

He only has to open the first few pages of the main covid thread at the top of this forum to find them mate, no special detective work needed there.

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Imagine going through someone's posting history?  Jesus  now that  is pathetic and sad really. It kind of breaches an unwritten rule on this really. Not the done thing. 

Thought u had a couple kids to look after ?  How have u had the time to go through my 5000 plus posts??????????? Anyway its backfired . It just evidences how much I've progressed and moved on. You seem to be a version of James circa May 2020.  The good news is you may grow out of the manic anxiety and think for yourself like i did.  Then again maybe you wont. 

Progressed - that’s absolutely hilarious 😂 you’ve read ****ing shite from window lickers on social media and have bought into it.

You are right one one thing, we certainly shouldn’t live in fear. That doesn’t mean covid isn’t  a thing and that we shouldn’t take reasonable measure to protect ourselves and others whilst living life as normally as possible. It hardly a big ****ing sacrifice.  

1 minute ago, frankblack said:

He only has to open the first few pages of the main covid thread at the top of this forum to find them mate, no special detective work needed there.

Those ones were well into the thread late May early June 2020  Its very creepy.

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Progressed - that’s absolutely hilarious 😂 you’ve read ****ing shite from window lickers on social media and have bought into it.

You are right one one thing, we certainly shouldn’t live in fear. That doesn’t mean covid isn’t  a thing and that we shouldn’t take reasonable measure to protect ourselves and others whilst living life as normally as possible. It hardly a big ****ing sacrifice.  

image-23-10-21-07-07-1.jpeg

16 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

In case you can’t remember I’m currently laid up with Covid and having to isolate from the rest of my family. I’ve got nothing but time to kill. Not my fault you’re embarrassed by your posting history. 

It’s really bizarre how someone can go from being so intolerant of those they perceive to be putting them at risk (joggers coughing, people not wearing masks etc) to someone so intolerant of someone being cautious so as to protect a vulnerable one year old. As someone with an underlying health condition yourself you’d think you’d show a bit more empathy (as you pleaded for everyone to do in one of your early posts).

At least it’s clear now where your aggression and anger comes from. You spent the first lockdown terrified and struggled through it physically and mentally, going to extremes in terms of precautions. Rather than accept that it was understandable and everyone was struggling in unprecedented circumstances, you’ve chosen now to go to the other extreme in order to make up for the months of your life you feel you somehow lost during the first lockdown. 

You need to forgive yourself, James. It’s the only way this bitterness and anger will pass. 

Take care,

Alex 

Edited by Alex Kintner