Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

2 hours ago, Dennis Denuto said:

Good, so now that you are on board with the Vps you will hopefully stop all the god awful Frank, Frankie, Frankie boy chat.

I have been in the office all day in lots of meetings and calls with limited spare time.

Somebody's creepy unhealthy obsession with me is clear for all to see.  Good to see I have been missed. :rofl:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, been here before said:

Im going along on Saturday with my fake papers and a cheese and onion crisp bag as back up.

😂😂😂😂 

808E016D-40EA-4F56-9161-EA2695ECE666.jpeg

Edited by JamesM48

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/new-pilot-to-help-people-eat-better-and-exercise-more

The fatties were always going to be the next easy target.

Any fatties going along with this digital passport nonsense had better look out their running shoes and sweat bands...🤣

They can maybe jog on the spot whilst in the queue for their 3rd booster jab... I reckon these will be required soon to keep your "health passport" active. 

1 hour ago, JoeBugner2 said:

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/new-pilot-to-help-people-eat-better-and-exercise-more

The fatties were always going to be the next easy target.

Any fatties going along with this digital passport nonsense had better look out their running shoes and sweat bands...🤣

They can maybe jog on the spot whilst in the queue for their 3rd booster jab... I reckon these will be required soon to keep your "health passport" active. 

Lazy folk gonna laze whether their offered vouchers or not imo.

If you won't get yourself fit for a healthy lifestyle you're not going to do it for gym passes.

That said, the food vouchers might work...though maybe defeats the point 😂

Guaranteed there will be plenty folk in Tynie today who haven't been vaxxed but have a passport. I've just been talking to one no long ago. :) 

Goes to show just how nonsensical this guff is.

24 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

Guaranteed there will be plenty folk in Tynie today who haven't been vaxxed but have a passport. I've just been talking to one no long ago. :) 

Goes to show just how nonsensical this guff is.

And even more nonsensical there will be a fed double jabbed there with covid ! Ludicrous 

2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

And even more nonsensical there will be a fed double jabbed there with covid ! Ludicrous 

I was in the pub before the game last week which was heaving. I was on the tube going to Ibrox which was heaving. I was in Ibrox which was heaving. I was on the tube back in to Glasgow which was heaving. I was in the pub after getting off the tube which was heaving. 

No need for me to worry though as I had my vax passport on me and that kept me safe. Phew.

9 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

I was in the pub before the game last week which was heaving. I was on the tube going to Ibrox which was heaving. I was in Ibrox which was heaving. I was on the tube back in to Glasgow which was heaving. I was in the pub after getting off the tube which was heaving. 

No need for me to worry though as I had my vax passport on me and that kept me safe. Phew.

Yep . Farcical and ludicrous. It’ll be interesting  to see how the day goes ‘ there might be a guy with a stand flogging VP lol instead of scarves etc 😂

1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Apologies if asked already but does anyone know if a photocopy of original Proof of Vaccination letter will scan OK??

No, I would not risk it. The letter has to be the original and not a copy.

If you check the Hearts website  https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/covid-passport-checks-this-saturday it provides a link for proof of exemptions https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/uploads/tinymce/Vaccination Certification - Draft 3.1 - Pub Version 1.0 Toolkit for Checking Certificates - Booklet for printing by businesses or organisers.pdf   It shows the full range of acceptable proofs ranging from the apps to letters and how these will be checked.

50 minutes ago, henryheart said:

No, I would not risk it. The letter has to be the original and not a copy.

If you check the Hearts website  https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/covid-passport-checks-this-saturday it provides a link for proof of exemptions https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/uploads/tinymce/Vaccination Certification - Draft 3.1 - Pub Version 1.0 Toolkit for Checking Certificates - Booklet for printing by businesses or organisers.pdf   It shows the full range of acceptable proofs ranging from the apps to letters and how these will be checked.

Thanks Henry. I'm on my way now so, unfortunately,  I've only got the copy. Will take my chances.  Thanks again. 

Lots or disgruntled people here standing in the queue along gorgie road now . So much for spot checks ! 

3 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Loads of empty seats. I wonder if a few fans have either sacked going or been knocked back

Makes me wonder ? However was pleasantly surprised coming up to turn stiles and zero heavy handiness about showing VP . Well done hearts  for showing a measured and sensible approach  👍👍👍

2 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Loads of empty seats. I wonder if a few fans have either sacked going or been knocked back

Looked quite full to me once everyone got in

40 minutes ago, kila said:

Looked quite full to me once everyone got in

No there were loads empty seats at wheat field near rose 🌹 burn stand . 

26 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

I didn't even get checked. I had my doctored covid passport just incase 😏

lol 😂 

Yea no one was “launched “ into  “meat wagons “ either it seems so someone on this won’t be a Happy bunny tonight ! 😂

2 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Yea no one was “launched “ into  “meat wagons “ either it seems so someone on this won’t be a Happy bunny tonight ! 😂

He was probably still waiting ootside until after KO with his popcorn hoping to see some flagrant rule breaking being dealt with swiftly and robustly. 

2 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

He was probably still waiting ootside until after KO with his popcorn hoping to see some flagrant rule breaking being dealt with swiftly and robustly. 

😂😂😂It wouldn’t surprise me ! He might complain . There was more action from the Dundee fans we’re the police and stewards were heavily present ! Various items thrown to our support . Not good . 

The queue into wheatfield was absolutely ridiculous. I'm guessing they sacked the checks, as the queue started moving with 15 mins left before kick off.

4 minutes ago, Do The Dance said:

The queue into wheatfield was absolutely ridiculous. I'm guessing they sacked the checks, as the queue started moving with 15 mins left before kick off.

Yes it really was . We were in that queue . Yes checks were the bare minimal . In fact never even saw anyone get checked 

4 minutes ago, Do The Dance said:

I joined it at the bridge as I knew somebody in the queue. Got up to the turnstiles about 3 and by that time they were trying to get everyone in ASAP. No checks whatsoever. 

4 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

I joined it at the bridge as I knew somebody in the queue. Got up to the turnstiles about 3 and by that time they were trying to get everyone in ASAP. No checks whatsoever. 

So much for some saying on this that they would be able to check everyone and people would still get in time for kick off ! They struggled today with hardly any checks 

10 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

They opened the wee gate thing just up from wheatfield turnstiles as well to try and get folk in quicker. 

1 hour ago, jonesy said:

Indeed. Or chance it. I know of two unvaccinated adults with no exemptions who attended the game today. 

Love the fact that, in order to police who is vaxxed (and weed out the unvaxxed from being a danger, one supposes) they make everyone congregate close together in slow moving queues outside, where only folk who still need Velcro shoes would wear a panacean mask.

Good points about the queues . Yes I can hazard there were a few unvaccinated in the crowd ? Maybe sniffer dogs at the turnstiles ? Rottweilers ? 

Jeffros Furios
3 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Any unvaccinated people going to the games (unless medically exempt ) should be reported 

:greatpost:

31 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Any unvaccinated people going to the games (unless medically exempt ) should be reported 

LOL  anyone going to the matchs without taking a LFT should be reported then...vaxxed or not....:) 

1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

That's kid gloves treatment, J4Eva, they need to be lifted swiftly and robustly then thrown straight into a waiting meaty that will also be occupied with other malefactors who flout the VP regulations.

On 23/10/2021 at 11:54, jonnothejambo said:

If that's true then you've been talking to a self centred cretin.

Agree. If you can get vaccinated and are choosing not to then you’re putting your own selfish needs before the safety of fellow Hearts fans, staff and stewards.

2 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Agree. If you can get vaccinated and are choosing not to then you’re putting your own selfish needs before the safety of fellow Hearts fans, staff and stewards.

What a load of utter shite.

4 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

LOL stay at home then. You would have had a heart attack on Saturday then vast majority not wearing masks either. People power its called. Dont like it dont come to Tynecastle. 

1 minute ago, Mars plastic said:

I know. Pathetic really 

41 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

38 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

43 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

40 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

LOL stay at home then. You would have had a heart attack on Saturday then vast majority not wearing masks either. People power its called. Dont like it dont come to Tynecastle. 

I know. Pathetic really 

In my opinion, the only thing that’s pathetic is people who are so selfish that they don’t give a toss about other people. The sort of people who probably also drink drive. Zero cares for anyone else but themselves.

Just the way the world is unfortunately. The risk of being hit by a drunk driver doesn’t deter me from getting in my car and the prospect of standing or sitting next to someone unvaccinated isn’t enough alone to stop me attending Tynecastle. Doesn’t stop me classing both as selfish morons though.

Edited by Alex Kintner

6 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

In my opinion, the only thing that’s pathetic is people who are so selfish that they don’t give a toss about other people. The sort of people who probably also drink drive. Zero cares for anyone else but themselves.

Just the way the world is unfortunately. The risk of being hit by a drunk driver doesn’t deter me from getting in my car and the prospect of standing or sitting next to someone unvaccinated isn’t enough alone to stop me attending Tynecastle. Doesn’t stop me classing both as selfish morons though.

Tremendously cool story, bro. 

6 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Comparing people who drink drive to people not wearing masks. :rofl: 

Absolutely incredible.

11 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

You’ve lost it 

9 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Comparing people who drink drive to people not wearing masks. :rofl: 

Absolutely incredible.

Nope, didn’t mention masks once. 

18 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Just ignore the abuse. You are right; putting to one side any debate on the merits of vaccination passports and the wearing of masks, by getting vaccinated you reduce the risk of catching the virus and consequently you reduce the risk of it being passed on. Not to get vaccinated is both stupid and selfish, and thankfully the vast majority of people recognise this.  

Just now, henryheart said:

Just ignore the abuse. You are right; putting to one side any debate on the merits of vaccination passports and the wearing of masks, by getting vaccinated you reduce the risk of catching the virus and consequently you reduce the risk of it being passed on. Not to get vaccinated is both stupid and selfish, and thankfully the vast majority of people recognise this.  

The vast majority do fortunately. For the others they’ll only recognise it when it directly impacts them but by then it may be too late for themselves, a family member or the person that sits in front of them at Tynie.

24 minutes ago, henryheart said:

The nonsense is being posted thick and fast this afternoon.

2 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

Are you suggesting it’s nonsense that being vaccinated makes you much less likely to catch Covid and also much less likely to spread it to others?

3 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

It certainly is , they live amongst us , the frightened ones ! The scared of the day they will never see . The enforcers of mask wearing and vaccine passports . They are against people making choices about their own body . Fascism 

Just now, Mars plastic said:

If you can explain why it is nonsense to say that by getting vaccinated you reduce the risk of catching the virus and consequently you reduce the risk of it being passed on then I will happily retract my statement.