Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

On 06/10/2021 at 11:02, JoeBugner2 said:

Why are you springing out the bushes and bringing up posts from ages ago? 

This guy queried the Lithuania thing so I thought I'd clarify it for him. Any comments on that particular post? If not then get back in the bushes. 

By the way, jumping on a post without commenting on the actual post, just trying to dig up some (nonsense) dirt to discredit the poster - are you even thinking about why you are doing that? or where you learned that this is an acceptable or productive way to discuss matters? For me this is textbook psychological conditioning. I don’t blame you, you probably don't even know you are doing it. It has become normalised as an acceptable way of fending off someone with a different opinion. Please think for yourself. No wonder we seem to be going backwards as a society.

As per the article sunlight is the best disinfectant, can you explain the science behind that?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Section N Rules said:

I got asked for my passport yesterday going into ibrox. Told him I don't have one, he replied " aye you'll need one next week if you want to get in here". Im an away fan buddy, I have no interest in coming here next week.

You’ll defo have COVID if you didn’t have a passport. You should get one pronto as they offer great protection. 

joondalupjambo

Anyone any idea on how fast your vaccine record gets updated after you get a jag?  I am due my second one at 9.00am on Friday and so was wondering if my online record will be updated in time for Saturday.  If not looks like I will need a stamp on my appointment letter or something to confirm that I have been stuck.

Also tried to set that Vaccine App yesterday and never got passed the verification step, tried both my DL and passport.  Feedback in the app review screen seems to be that this is problem for most folk.  Looks like it is still a heap of croc then?  My DL and passport are both around 10 years old and guessing that when the biometrics photo is taken that my current features do not match the photos on the DL or the passport.  Maybe?

17 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

18 months down the track, still getting this bullshit posted on here. 

And yet we see a difference in direction of infection rates in Scotland where the difference in rules on face masks applies, yet the flat earthers persist with their bullshit. 🤔

18 minutes ago, frankblack said:

And yet we see a difference in direction of infection rates in Scotland where the difference in rules on face masks applies, yet the flat earthers persist with their bullshit. 🤔

18 months and still getting the flat earther line out 🤣🙈🚀

8 minutes ago, escobri said:

18 months and still getting the flat earther line out 🤣🙈🚀

Its sad but necessary to point out the ignorant. 👍

been here before
31 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Its sad but necessary to point out the ignorant. 👍

Its working franky

:lol:

Dont ever stop being you franky pops.

2 hours ago, joondalupjambo said:

Anyone any idea on how fast your vaccine record gets updated after you get a jag?  I am due my second one at 9.00am on Friday and so was wondering if my online record will be updated in time for Saturday.  If not looks like I will need a stamp on my appointment letter or something to confirm that I have been stuck.

Also tried to set that Vaccine App yesterday and never got passed the verification step, tried both my DL and passport.  Feedback in the app review screen seems to be that this is problem for most folk.  Looks like it is still a heap of croc then?  My DL and passport are both around 10 years old and guessing that when the biometrics photo is taken that my current features do not match the photos on the DL or the passport.  Maybe?

If it's the same as England (when they were trialling this concept) you needed to have been vaccinated I think 14 days prior to using your passport and if you hadn't you had to use a negative test instead because the effectiveness of the vaccination has a time delay. I'm unsure how they are reconciling that in Scotland given the removal of a negative test as valid.

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Its working franky

:lol:

Dont ever stop being you franky pops.

Looks like someone has escaped from their straitjacket and found a computer.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, frankblack said:

Oh naw not the old chest nut again ! Change the record eh ? 

ED447A74-4469-4410-97EF-ECAC14678109.gif

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Oh naw not the old chest nut again ! Change the record eh ? 

ED447A74-4469-4410-97EF-ECAC14678109.gif

Using Trump Gifs to try and win an argument.

:cornette_dog:

3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Using Trump Gifs to try and win an argument.

:cornette_dog:

Im

not trying to win any argument I’m pointing out that your writing your usual dirge. 

E3016731-A76A-44FA-9B42-92C221A1F4DF.gif

6 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Im

not trying to win any argument I’m pointing out that your writing your usual dirge. 

E3016731-A76A-44FA-9B42-92C221A1F4DF.gif

I made a valid point that Scotlands infection rate figures are going down, arguably because of stricter measures to contain the spread of the virus.  You and the others haven't made any case against that.

Edited by frankblack

6 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I made a valid point that Scotlands infection rate figures are going down, arguably because of stricter measures to contain the spread of the virus.  You and the others haven't made any case against that.

You might want to look at the graph Taffin just posted 

Just now, JamesM48 said:

You might want to look at the graph Taffin just posted 

That's deaths James, not cases. Just to be clear 👍

Over a 3 month period England looks the most stable based on the charts on Travelling Tabby but over 1 month Scotland is doing really well which is great.

However, England's up turn in cases seems consistent with Wales and Northern Ireland so only Scotland is bucking that trend. Down to face masks as is being suggested? Could well be...except I think they're also still mandatory in the same settings in Wales and NI which sort of blows a big hole in that.

21 minutes ago, Taffin said:

That's deaths James, not cases. Just to be clear 👍

Yes I noted that  Taffin . Still a marked difference really . 

13 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Over a 3 month period England looks the most stable based on the charts on Travelling Tabby but over 1 month Scotland is doing really well which is great.

However, England's up turn in cases seems consistent with Wales and Northern Ireland so only Scotland is bucking that trend. Down to face masks as is being suggested? Could well be...except I think they're also still mandatory in the same settings in Wales and NI which sort of blows a big hole in that.

😎 maybe Scotland Also has unhealthier people ? 

5 minutes ago, been here before said:

Frank the tank greeting about folk using gifs.

Its like raaaaaiiiiin on your wedding as some lassie once sung.

Keep taking the tablets, and you missed the point in any case.

giphy.gif

Edited by frankblack

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Frank the tank greeting about folk using gifs.

Its like raaaaaiiiiin on your wedding as some lassie once sung.

Oh he’ll be cock a hoop today Nippoleon has issued her full

Vaccine passport decree today. The segregation of people’s in society due to “ health “ reasons . He will feel much safer walking through the concourse at Tynie now . Despite the wee glaring glitch that those who are vaccinated can get the virus and still pass it on ! 

16 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Oh he’ll be cock a hoop today Nippoleon has issued her full

Vaccine passport decree today. The segregation of people’s in society due to “ health “ reasons . He will feel much safer walking through the concourse at Tynie now . Despite the wee glaring glitch that those who are vaccinated can get the virus and still pass it on ! 

:rofl:

been here before
20 hours ago, Mars plastic said:

You’ll defo have COVID if you didn’t have a passport. You should get one pronto as they offer great protection. 

Colin Powell, double jabbed so would skoosh his way to getting a covid passport- could even have sat next to franko, dies of "covid complications".

How can this be?

Franky chops, whats your thoughts? Didnt Powell know he could have a bit of paper or an app to protect him?

Edited by been here before

Nucky Thompson
26 minutes ago, been here before said:

Colin Powell, double jabbed so would skoosh his way to getting a covid passport- could even have sat next to franko, dies of "covid complications".

How can this be?

Franky chops, whats your thoughts? Didnt Powell know he could have a bit of paper or an app to protect him?

A fully vaccinated 84 year old is still more at risk than a non vaccinated 40 year old.

I know your being facetious by the way :thumbsup:

been here before
1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

A fully vaccinated 84 year old is still more at risk than a non vaccinated 40 year old.

I know your being facetious by the way :thumbsup:

Could be in the game, tanning a pie next to franky chops. 

Franky would be cool with that- double jabbed means he's cool eh franky?

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Could be in the game, tanning a pie next to franky chops. 

Franky would be cool with that- double jabbed means he's cool eh franky?

You sound completely broken.

:verysmug:

been here before
7 minutes ago, frankblack said:

You sound completely broken.

:verysmug:

Double jabbed frankoid but +ve. Youd happily have let him in as he had a QR code?

Ammarite franky?

Just reply as per with a gif/meme.

1 minute ago, been here before said:

Double jabbed frankoid but +ve. Youd happily have let him in as he had a QR code?

Ammarite franky?

Just reply as per with a gif/meme.

I don't make or enforce the rules.  I am just enjoying watching you seethe.

:pleasing:

Dennis Denuto

Why is BhB constant bullying/harassing of frankbalck allowed to continue on this thread? It is astonishing that this is considered an acceptable level of debate.

That aside BhB clearly doesn't realise that vaccine passports are in place to protect the unvaccinated rather than to protect the vaccinated. 

Nucky Thompson
5 minutes ago, Dennis Denuto said:

vaccine passports are in place to protect the unvaccinated rather than to protect the vaccinated. 

You don't really think that's true, do you :lol:

10 minutes ago, Dennis Denuto said:

Why is BhB constant bullying/harassing of frankbalck allowed to continue on this thread? It is astonishing that this is considered an acceptable level of debate.

That aside BhB clearly doesn't realise that vaccine passports are in place to protect the unvaccinated rather than to protect the vaccinated. 

Interesting first post….

Frankie’s pop? 

Dennis Denuto
3 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

You don't really think that's true, do you :lol:

Yes. Unvaccinated people are much more likely to end up in hospital than vaccinated, therefor the idea of the passports is to make it less likely for them to catch covid. 

You can argue all you want about weather these guidelines will actually achieve that, but that is why they are in place.

Dennis Denuto
2 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Interesting first post….

Frankie’s pop? 

No, Ironically I have been here before..............

3 minutes ago, Dennis Denuto said:

Yes. Unvaccinated people are much more likely to end up in hospital than vaccinated, therefor the idea of the passports is to make it less likely for them to catch covid. 

You can argue all you want about weather these guidelines will actually achieve that, but that is why they are in place.

It's not the passport protecting them, it's the vaccine itself. The vaccine passport inherently protects the vaccinated...as it prevents the unvaccinated being at certain gatherings. Given they're not there, how is it protecting them?

The Hogfather
3 minutes ago, Taffin said:

It's not the passport protecting them, it's the vaccine itself. The vaccine passport inherently protects the vaccinated...as it prevents the unvaccinated being at certain gatherings. Given they're not there, how is it protecting them?

Surely that isn't a genuine question.

Fxxx the SPFL
10 minutes ago, Dennis Denuto said:

The only problem is I could be in a pub or restaurant no requirement for passport and could more readily pass it onto an unvaccinated person than I would at a football match out in the open just a thought 

23 minutes ago, Dennis Denuto said:

Fair comments mate.

Tried debating with the guy way back on this thread and he resorted to insults when he lost an argument after I presented links to the NHS website answering his demands.   I've been too busy to bother with his meltdown, to be honest.

9 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Mass gatherings such as football matches and gigs were the last to open up, and its considered the safest way to allow them to remain open by protecting the NHS from being overstretched as we reach normal flu season.

9 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Mass gatherings such as football matches and gigs were the last to open up, and its considered the safest way to allow them to remain open by protecting the NHS from being overstretched as we reach normal flu season.

Sorry, is that your explanation of how vaccine passports protect the unvaccinated? Or just a general statement?

Dennis Denuto
2 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

The only problem is I could be in a pub or restaurant no requirement for passport and could more readily pass it onto an unvaccinated person than I would at a football match out in the open just a thought 

I agree, either the unvaccinated should be barred from all places they are more potentially likely to catch covid, or they should be allowed to go anywhere.

The Scottish Government will argue the policy is consistent with what they considered to most at risk areas being targeted, the same ones that re-opened last.

The point being it is nothing to do with whom frankblack is sat next to at the game.

Anything that helps to keep the grounds open is fine by me. 

The vast majority of the people who need to be double vaccinated have been. 

If people feel they are being pressurised into getting the vaccine then don't get vaccinated. 

It's only a football match you're missing and you can watch it on a stream with your ST pass or PPV. 

Dennis Denuto
3 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Sorry, is that your explanation of how vaccine passports protect the unvaccinated? Or just a general statement?

The theory is to prevent the unvaccinated from attending events/areas where the government consider they are at most risk of catching Covid. This policy is in place to try and reduce serious illness from covid to a level where it will not impact on other health services.

It is not really that complicated.