Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

1 minute ago, Alex Kintner said:

Are you suggesting it’s nonsense that being vaccinated makes you much less likely to catch Covid and also much less likely to spread it to others?

This thread is about vaccine passports. 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

This thread is about vaccine passports. 

And Vaccine Passports are about getting people vaccinated to reduce the risk of spreading the virus.  The clue is in the name.

4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

It certainly is , they live amongst us , the frightened ones ! The scared of the day they will never see . The enforcers of mask wearing and vaccine passports . They are against people making choices about their own body . Fascism 

You’re entitled to your choices. It’s your body, your life. Just a shame that others need to be impacted by your choices is all.

The more restrictions that come in against the unvaccinated (by choice) the better. You can sit there celebrating how brave and single-minded you are while rightly excluded from society due to your selfish stupidity. 

Society moves on and in the same way I now don’t have to sit next to someone smoking in a bar, restaurant or match and breathe in their smoke , I hope it becomes the norm with non-vaccination too.

Dennis Denuto
12 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

My laddie hasn't been double jagged so he missed Saturday and is going to Perth on Wednesday instead. Stupid rule.

Which just demonstrates why the implementation of these VPs has been flawed from the very beginning. 

As a side point, without getting to personal, everyone who can get double vaccinated should. 

2 minutes ago, frankblack said:

And Vaccine Passports are about getting people vaccinated to reduce the risk of spreading the virus.  The clue is in the name.

Oh shush . Your face is probably still tripping you from Saturday ! No meat wagons , no one “ launched “ into them . It’s about choice . Duh 

2 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

You’re entitled to your choices. It’s your body, your life. Just a shame that others need to be impacted by your choices is all.

The more restrictions that come in against the unvaccinated (by choice) the better. You can sit there celebrating how brave and single-minded you are while rightly excluded from society due to your selfish stupidity. 

Society moves on and in the same way I now don’t have to sit next to someone smoking in a bar, restaurant or match and breathe in their smoke , I hope it becomes the norm with non-vaccination too.

I’ve had both jabs ! Blows read their out the window ! But what I’m not doing and you are is forcing others to get a jab they are entitled not to take . Stop being a fascist . 

3 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

You really do seem a bundle of fun 

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

I’ve had both jabs ! Blows read their out the window ! But what I’m not doing and you are is forcing others to get a jab they are entitled not to take . Stop being a fascist . 

Fascist 😂😂😂

You’re all over the place. 🙈

It certainly is , they live amongst us , the frightened ones ! The scared of the day they will never see . The enforcers of mask wearing and vaccine passports . They are against people making choices about their own body . Fascism 

James life is all about making decisions and choices. Of course everyone is free to make their own choices and I for one have no issues with that, but we all have to live with the consequences of our decisions and sometimes these consequences impact on others. I personally think that people who opt not to get vaccinated are being selfish; they are not thinking about the possible consequences for others. If we all make that personal decision to get vaccinated then it may well reduce the requirement for vaccine passports and the wearing of masks.

Where fascism and being frightened and scared of the day that may never be seen comes into it, well I just don't know? I simply want to get to the position where this Government no longer has any excuse to impose on how I go about my daily life. If getting vaccinated contributes then all to the good and I cannot help but get irritated by those who are quite happy to have no thought on how their personal decisions can help us to get where we surely all want to be.  

Fascist 😂😂😂

You’re all over the place. 🙈

No you are . Your views are looney tunes , underlined  on shitting oneself , scared of the day you’ll never see . Let the rest of us get on living and you stay at home if your too scared to go to Tynie and other places . 17.,500 weren’t scared on Saturday . 

8 minutes ago, Dennis Denuto said:

Which just demonstrates why the implementation of these VPs has been flawed from the very beginning. 

As a side point, without getting to personal, everyone who can get double vaccinated should. 

All about personal choice IMO.

I'm double jagged but I chose to do it. I know lots of younger folk who are not and that's their choice.

I couldn't care less if someone is or is not.

3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

No you are . Your views are looney tunes , underlined  on shitting oneself , scared of the day you’ll never see . Let the rest of us get on living and you stay at home if your too scared to go to Tynie and other places . 17.,500 weren’t scared on Saturday . 

Some of your posts come across as reasonably comprehensible and your arguments make some sense. Then you slip back into deranged, shouty mode and come out with nonsense like this. 🤷🏻‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I'm double jagged but I chose to do it. I know lots of younger folk who are not and that's their choice.

Would you care if that person was standing next to you in a bar, without a mask, and announced to you after ten mins of chat that he/she was unvaccinated?

15 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Oh shush . Your face is probably still tripping you from Saturday ! No meat wagons , no one “ launched “ into them . It’s about choice . Duh 

The only thing my face was tripping from was the second half performance.

From the reporting on the news there has been a lot of confrontations reported by those unvaccinated trying to chance it and getting KB'd across the events industry.

At the end of the day all that will happen if people don't follow the rules or enforce the VPs is that in the likes of football we will be back to sub-5k crowd restrictions.

6 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Would you care if that person was standing next to you in a bar, without a mask, and announced to you after ten mins of chat that he/she was unvaccinated?

Not in the slightest

11 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Exactly my view. In fact id go further and state its none of my business if they are or not . And even further. I couldn't care less if they are or not. 

4 minutes ago, frankblack said:

The only thing my face was tripping from was the second half performance.

From the reporting on the news there has been a lot of confrontations reported by those unvaccinated trying to chance it and getting KB'd across the events industry.

At the end of the day all that will happen if people don't follow the rules or enforce the VPs is that in the likes of football we will be back to sub-5k crowd restrictions.

Never heard of anyone getting a knockback on Saturday. In fact they had to concede that it was way out of hand trying to check anyone so it was just a free for all when the clock starting ticking to match time.  AS i predicted .  

5 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Not in the slightest

Fair enough, Ron. I respect that but I am genuinely surprised by it, especially given your age and therefore increased vulnerability.

Edited by Alex Kintner

11 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Dear lord.  

image-23-10-21-07-07-6.jpeg

Nucky Thompson
7 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

I've been in loads of bars where there isn't a mask in sight and the chat is never about vaccinations.

I wouldn't give a shit if someone standing next to me was vaccinated or not.

People just need to let go of this obsession :lol:

Just now, Alex Kintner said:

Fair enough, Ron. I respect that but I am genuinely surprised by it, especially given your [s]age[/s] level of life experience.

My age and life experience have led me to the point where I don't believe everything I'm fed through the media and also that there are far more worrying and serious threats to my being happy and healthy than a virus that has a 99.9% survival rate.

Dear lord.  

image-23-10-21-07-07-6.jpeg

You seem to be getting quite emotionally distressed by this topic and discussion. Maybe worth taking a break from your screen and coming back to it later?

You know all these so called debates are bringing back my expeirences and p

Just now, Ron Burgundy said:

My age and life experience have led me to the point where I don't believe everything I'm fed through the media and also that there are far more worrying and serious threats to my being happy and healthy than a virus that has a 99.9% survival rate.

1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I've been in loads of bars where there isn't a mask in sight and the chat is never about vaccinations.

I wouldn't give a shit if someone standing next to me was vaccinated or not.

People just need to let go of this obsession :lol:

Bravo. I've passed that paranoid stage of being in a bar without a mask on.  I was for a time last year but no more. 

Dennis Denuto
18 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I don’t entirely disagree, I agree it’s personal choice, I would encourage everyone to talk to their doctor to discuss the benefits vs negatives of getting vaccinated. We usually take their advice about what medications we require. 

You seem to be getting quite emotionally distressed by this topic and discussion. Maybe worth taking a break from your screen and coming back to it later?

He will be the first to complain if restrictions start getting reintroduced.  He has been bashing on for six months that the pandemic is over yet the UK is heading for another car crash while the government has its head in the sand.

1 minute ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Fair enough and definitely wouldn’t believe everything the god awful media tell us, especially in the UK. I pay much more attention to scientists and medical experts and with that in mind can only applaud the bravery of your care-free attitude, especially as a senior member of society.

4 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

You clearly dont know me. Let others fill you in about me.  !Im  Hardly emotional distressed. id say passionate and concerned about this issue. You seem to be so obsessed about it its ruining your quality of life. 

Fair enough and definitely wouldn’t believe everything the god awful media tell us, especially in the UK. I pay much more attention to scientists and medical experts and with that in mind can only applaud the bravery of your care-free attitude, especially as a senior member of society.

"as a senior member of society"... seriously what planet are you on ??  don't you think older people don't have their own thoughts or opinions  ?  ." care free attitude" sounds more like a back handed compliment too. 

2 minutes ago, frankblack said:

He will be the first to complain if restrictions start getting reintroduced.  He has been bashing on for six months that the pandemic is over yet the UK is heading for another car crash while the government has its head in the sand.

I really hope we don’t go down the route of more lockdown restrictions. Instead I’d like to see the vaccine passports enforced stringently and extended to include more venues, just like smoking. 

39 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

:lol: 

2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

You clearly dont know me. Let others fill you in about me.  !Im  Hardly emotional distressed. id say passionate and concerned about this issue. You seem to be so obsessed about it its ruining your quality of life. 

Your erratic posts suggest otherwise.

Apart from being currently ill in bed with Covid, my quality of life just now is fantastic thanks. My two young daughters are the centre of my world and everything else is secondary.

Apart from being currently ill in bed with Covid, my quality of life just now is fantastic thanks. My two young daughters are the centre of my world and everything else is secondary.

He has had more u-turns on the Covid topic than you will find in a top gear box set, mate.  Don't forget it started out rinsing his messages, so whatever he says thereafter lacks any credibility.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

"as a senior member of society"... seriously what planet are you on ??  don't you think older people don't have their own thoughts or opinions  ?  ." care free attitude" sounds more like a back handed compliment too. 

😳

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTy59M0cUlWBE-o-K81q2E

Just now, frankblack said:

He has had more u-turns on the Covid topic than you will find in a top gear box set, mate.  Don't forget it started out rinsing his messages, so whatever he says thereafter lacks any credibility.  :lol:

Rinsing his messages? 

8 minutes ago, frankblack said:

LOL doom and gloom yet again from Frank Black...never rains but it pours it seems is his philosophy . There will be no more full lockdowns again as wee Nicky has nae money from Sunak to keep it going. 

I really hope we don’t go down the route of more lockdown restrictions. Instead I’d like to see the vaccine passports enforced stringently and extended to include more venues, just like smoking. 

Like i said just stay in. Let the rest of us get on living. 

Good im glad your quality of life is fantastic just now so leave others alone and let them have their quality of life instead of dictating what they should or shouldnt be doing.  

Stunning and brave, that's me.

And I'm not that senior yet 😔

3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

lol...your comedy gold for a miserable so and so . ILl give you that. I had a real chuckle on Saturday when me and my friends sashayed in Tynecastle as i thought that you would be raging.. Seriously it made me afternoon.  

image-23-10-21-11-03-8.gif

3 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Stunning and brave, that's me.

And I'm not that senior yet 😔

image-23-10-21-06-56.gif

Just now, JamesM48 said:

LOL doom and gloom yet again from Frank Black...never rains but it pours it seems is his philosophy . There will be no more full lockdowns again as wee Nicky has nae money from Sunak to keep it going. 

Like i said just stay in. Let the rest of us get on living. 

That’s what you’re not getting. It’s not about “the rest of you” getting on with living. You’ve already said you’re double-vaccinated so can do what you like. As can I. Those who’ve chosen not to be are the ones whose lives have just become more restricted and hopefully become even more restricted as we move forward.

There were protests about the smoking ban too iirc and folk talking about “fascists” and the “smoke police”. That all went away quickly, as will this, when they realise the vast majority of society is against their stance.

4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Good im glad your quality of life is fantastic just now so leave others alone and let them have their quality of life instead of dictating what they should or shouldnt be doing.  

I have no power to dictate to anyone. I’m expressing my opinion on their choices and stating my hope for restrictions which will be placed upon them.

That’s what you’re not getting. It’s not about “the rest of you” getting on with living. You’ve already said you’re double-vaccinated so can do what you like. As can I. Those who’ve chosen not to be are the ones whose lives have just become more restricted and hopefully become even more restricted as we move forward.

There were protests about the smoking ban too iirc and folk talking about “fascists” and the “smoke police”. That all went away quickly, as will this, when they realise the vast majority of society is against their stance.

LOL ha ha you really talk nonsense and definitely have fascist tendencies as you have not stopped going on about restricting peoples liberties.  Dont you know smokers still get into pubs etc but cant smoke in them ?  So whats the exact point your trying to make? 

6 minutes ago, frankblack said:

You will find his posts on it near the start of the main covid thread, and more.  :rofl:

Wow. That’s a hell of a 180° to do especially given he’s suggesting others are letting covid anxiety shape their behaviours! 😳

2 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

I have no power to dictate to anyone. I’m expressing my opinion on their choices and stating my hope for restrictions which will be placed upon them.

Oh so because someone isnt doing something you want them to do your happy they are punished and restricted to do certain things  ?  Bullying . coercion and intimidation comes to mind  ,  Oh and blackmailing and abuse. 

Wow. That’s a hell of a 180° to do especially given he’s suggesting others are letting covid anxiety shape their behaviours! 😳

I evolved !  I read more about it all . Educated myself.  Didn't let the doom laden scare mongering propaganda get to me anymore. You might evolve one of those days. Try. Youll feel much happier and less frightened. 

LOL ha ha you really talk nonsense and definitely have fascist tendencies as you have not stopped going on about restricting peoples liberties.  Dont you know smokers still get into pubs etc but cant smoke in them ?  So whats the exact point your trying to make? 

If wanting to restrict the unvaccinated from infecting others call me a fascist. It’s a ridiculous use of a term which has caused death and misery over human history but if it makes you more comfortable to use it then go ahead.

Having just went and read your posts back at the start of this thread I actually can’t take you seriously any more to be honest so think I’ll leave it there. Washing your shopping 😂

1 hour ago, Ron Burgundy said:

My laddie hasn't been double jagged so he missed Saturday and is going to Perth on Wednesday instead. Stupid rule.

It may seem stupid but it's going to be the same all over Europe soon even England. 

I can see VPs becoming an accepted part of going to large gatherings. 

Better get used to it.