Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Mars plastic said:

Let's just find a few seconds of our time to pray for the lost souls who wear a mask in the car. Bless.

439B81E8-7602-43CD-98EA-3B2578AD8B3E.jpeg

Dennis Denuto
4 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

Let's just find a few seconds of our time to pray for the lost souls who wear a mask in the car. Bless.

If you believe mask wearing makes a significant difference then there are reasons why you would wear one in the car by yourself.

Personally I am not convinced they make a huge difference, if any, so I only wear then when required.

12 minutes ago, Dennis Denuto said:

If you believe mask wearing makes a significant difference then there are reasons why you would wear one in the car by yourself.

Personally I am not convinced they make a huge difference, if any, so I only wear then when required.

Eh ? 

AD517EDE-F33C-4048-9EF0-11B92A27EE7F.gif

16 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Going by the footage on STV news from Celtic Park, all it needs is a flash of your phone while walking by.

The stewards weren't even looking at them :lol:

I reckon any kind of QR code on your phone will do the trick

That's jogged me into action. The app is not for me and I've just checked my paper copy and see that it doesn't have the QR codes, so I've ordered a new paper copy. Does anyone know if the QR code is essential for Saturday? 

6 minutes ago, henryheart said:

That's jogged me into action. The app is not for me and I've just checked my paper copy and see that it doesn't have the QR codes, so I've ordered a new paper copy. Does anyone know if the QR code is essential for Saturday? 

Just print off something that has a QR code on it, the stewards probably aren’t getting paid extra to check folks medical status, ergo, won’t give two Donald Ducks if it’s a QR code for Aldi’s. 

1 hour ago, henryheart said:

Nope.  That doc is official so all is good.  I have the same plus the app installed.

2 hours ago, Mars plastic said:

Just print off something that has a QR code on it, the stewards probably aren’t getting paid extra to check folks medical status, ergo, won’t give two Donald Ducks if it’s a QR code for Aldi’s. 

I thought they scanned the code ? 

Probably not the best place to ask given the discussion on the last few pages but does anyone know how to change the covid status app from International travel to domestic use? The video on the government website shows them changing something to a scotland flag but i don't seem to have the option. Tried redownloading the app to see if it just had to be updated but didn't work. 

I doubt they'd care on Saturday if I showed the QR for international travel unless i got a jobsworth steward but also got a gig next week i'll likely need it for.

Nucky Thompson
19 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

That's a piss poor attitude to take.

To be fair Jonno, it was a piss poor decision to bring vaccine passports in

Dennis Denuto
Just now, Nucky Thompson said:

I think it was more piss poor implementation, if it was done earlier with a bigger lead in time then we would be in a situation where VPs could be linked to the tickets for an event etc.....

Also I don't see how in its current model it will reduce any of the key numbers when there are so many other places the unvaccinated can still catch Covid.

Maybe that's what you meant anyway.

16 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

👍👍 the VP issue deserves all the contempt it deserves IMO 

Nucky Thompson
9 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Same bams greetin again, I see.

If the SG asked you to kill your first born child, I'm sure you would do it no questions asked

1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

If the SG asked you to kill your first born child, I'm sure you would do it no questions asked

So true Nucky 

21 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

👍👍 the VP issue deserves all the contempt it deserves IMO 

And yet you decided to get one, while bumping your gums on here and the Covid thread for months?

giphy.gif

Nucky Thompson
1 minute ago, frankblack said:

And yet you decided to get one, while bumping your gums on here and the Covid thread for months?

giphy.gif

I got one too, it doesn't mean I agree with it though.

I'm not going to cut my nose off to spite my face

23 minutes ago, frankblack said:

giphy.gif

No I decided to get the vaccination after careful consideration around the positives and negatives of it . Stop conflating the VP with vaccinations Frankie . I made choice just like those who haven’t chosen to get the vaccine 

24 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I got one too, it doesn't mean I agree with it though.

I'm not going to cut my nose off to spite my face

Oh yes same here I’m not depriving myself of a good day out but I have every sympathy with those who will be deprived . Something Frankie really lacks . In fact he’s in ecstasy about people people getting”  launched “ into meatwagons on Saturday ! However breaking news about that issue soon 

been here before
8 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

No I decided to get the vaccination after careful consideration around the positives and negatives of it . Stop conflating the VP with vaccinations Frankie . I made choice just like those who haven’t chosen to get the vaccine 

Frank gets confused with the concept of people making choices.

Frank gets confused over the difference between vaccine passports and vaccines

He also gets confused with the concept of doing something even though you may not necessarily agree with it.

Its all about memes/gifs and anti-vaxxers in franks world.

Its a very, very simple place is frankieland.

11 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I said VP not vaccine.

Despite all your cheerleading of the anti-vaxxers against the VP you decided to get one. 🤔

Just now, been here before said:

Frank gets confused with the concept of people making choices.

Frank gets confused over the difference between vaccine passports and vaccines

He also gets confused with the concept of doing something even though you may not necessarily agree with it.

Its all about memes/gifs and anti-vaxxers in franks world.

Its a very, very simple place is frankieland.

Another pathetic post deliberately not tagging me to get responses, which is both creepy and desperate.

I think you will find James got himself confused - I never said vaccines, and James said he got a VP.

You must be absolutely seething with the BBC news today blasting a hole in your tantrums on this thread.

Deal with it.

:pleasing:

been here before
3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Another pathetic post deliberately not tagging me to get responses, which is both creepy and desperate.

No idea what any of that means franky other than your playing the victim again.

4 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I think you will find James got himself confused - I never said vaccines, and James said he got a VP.

Cant see the relevance of any of that, its just word salad.

5 minutes ago, frankblack said:

You must be absolutely seething with the BBC news today blasting a hole in your tantrums on this thread.

what is it you think the BBC have "blasted a hole in"?

I await the avoidance/gif/meme.

4 minutes ago, been here before said:

No idea what any of that means franky other than your playing the victim again.

Cant see the relevance of any of that, its just word salad.

what is it you think the BBC have "blasted a hole in"?

I await the avoidance/gif/meme.

Triggered again. :rofl:

You have moved from the full-on delusional state to denial.

Usual case of you trying to jump on one of my posts and having another shitshow.

I am not bothered either way, as everything I've said is proving correct and you are living in cloud cuckoo land thinking the pandemic is over.

21 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I said VP not vaccine.

Despite all your cheerleading of the anti-vaxxers against the VP you decided to get one. 🤔

Wrong again . And it’s pro choice not  

“ anti Vaxxers “ that’s fascist language ti discredit people who wish to make an informed choice about their body 

Just now, JamesM48 said:

“ anti Vaxxers “ that’s fascist language ti discredit people who wish to make an informed choice about their body 

Conversation was about VP not vaccine - you went off in a tangent and the creepy one jumped in again to try and have a pop.

been here before
5 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Triggered again. :rofl:

You have moved from the full-on delusional state to denial.

Usual case of you trying to jump on one of my posts and having another shitshow.

I am not bothered either way, as everything I've said is proving correct and you are living in cloud cuckoo land thinking the pandemic is over.

Avoidance ✔

Gif  ✔  

Making stuff up ✔

Victim card  ✔

Its frankie time!!

Edited by been here before

Just now, been here before said:

Avoidance ✔

Gif  ✔  

Making stuff up ✔

Victim card  ✔

Its frankie time!!

Here you go again.  Having another 'mare. :rofl:

Anyway my “ breaking news “ 

well not that surprising as such . I went to collect tickets at the ticket office . Spoke to the worker issuing them asking about the script for Saturday ? 

- there will only be spot checks 

- security will only look briefly at any VP code , ie you wave your phone or paper copy to them 

- they do not have authersation to loo at your ID in depth 

- plus they haven’t the time anyway 

19 minutes ago, been here before said:

Avoidance ✔

Gif  ✔  

Making stuff up ✔

Victim card  ✔

Its frankie time!!

😂

Well that statement wasn’t as punitive as some might have been hoping for . Naming no names ! British Govt taking a measured approach . Balancing living with  the virus or living in fear of it . That pill Javid has announced may be a game changer . Nicky must be spewing . No doubt absolutely no doubt she will have a briefing in the next few days . She hates being upstaged and out manavoured ( yes I know it’s spelt wrong ) 

Nucky Thompson
1 hour ago, frankblack said:

Looks like they soon won't need to worry about their VP for international travel, as we shortly won't be allowed in anywhere...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-58981507

Morocco has banned flights from the UK but also from Germany and the Netherlands.

Bit of a non story 

jack D and coke
4 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

I know people who shove all sorts of shite up their beak and down their neck who won’t take a vaccine cos it’s full of shite. 
It’s hilarious. 

6 hours ago, neal-jambos said:

Probably not the best place to ask given the discussion on the last few pages but does anyone know how to change the covid status app from International travel to domestic use? The video on the government website shows them changing something to a scotland flag but i don't seem to have the option. Tried redownloading the app to see if it just had to be updated but didn't work. 

I doubt they'd care on Saturday if I showed the QR for international travel unless i got a jobsworth steward but also got a gig next week i'll likely need it for.

https://vacs.nhs.scot/csp?id=vaccine_appointment_list
You should be able to register and download the QR code version to your phone. 

Edited by jack D and coke

1 hour ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Stricter regime and more deaths since. Hmmmmmm OK then :rofl:

👍

26 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I know people who shove all sorts of shite up their beak and down their neck who won’t take a vaccine cos it’s full of shite. 
It’s hilarious. 

Their choice ! 

Sweden has had more than 1,157,083 cases of Covid up to 6/10/2021 and 14900 deaths. 

Not sure how that compares to Scotland as at 6/10/2021 ?

Just trying to add a bit of context to the previous mentioned chart. 

I obtained these figures from Google😏

1 hour ago, Mars plastic said:

9E69B5E4-3F73-45EC-984D-33C25EBE7338.png

Do you have a source for that information ? 

Edited by luckydug

11 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

It’s hilarious. 

Cheers. That’ll do for Saturday. 

10 hours ago, jonesy said:

Aye, but Abba have inflicted a comeback on us, so it's pretty much a score draw.

Don’t even go there !!! 😂

ABED329F-56C6-4777-B5BB-7EFC89BE0B8B.jpeg

Ainsley Harriott

Just say your medically exempt. Legally they have no right to ask you to prove you are. 

Edited by Ainsley Harriott

Dennis Denuto
45 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Just say your medically exempt. Legally they have no right to ask you to prove you are. 

Legally they have no obligation to admit you entrance to the ground either.

If you have a real reason to not want to be vaccinated why would you lie about it? I can understand why some people would rather not disclose it in public for fear of being hassled as a 'brain dead anti-vaxer', but then just don't expose your self to having to declare it, otherwise get vaccinated.

Daughter went to a concert at the Corn Exchange on Tuesday.  She said the security staff barely glanced at the phone or paper copies.

24 minutes ago, happyjam said:

Daughter went to a concert at the Corn Exchange on Tuesday.  She said the security staff barely glanced at the phone or paper copies.

👍👍

been here before
52 minutes ago, happyjam said:

Im going along on Saturday with my fake papers and a cheese and onion crisp bag as back up.

Dennis Denuto
29 minutes ago, been here before said:

Im going along on Saturday with my fake papers and a cheese and onion crisp bag as back up.

I thought you would be refusing to go in protest at the VPs, if you are showing fake papers it is just the same as complying and you are therefor endorsing the VPs

been here before
9 minutes ago, Dennis Denuto said:

I thought you would be refusing to go in protest at the VPs, if you are showing fake papers it is just the same as complying and you are therefor endorsing the VPs

Or perhaps its just to illustrate how ridiculous a set up it is.

Maybe Im just an edgy rebel.

Maybe its just about going to watch the Hearts.

Cool story though👍

Any more? Bet you've got loads.

Edited by been here before

Dennis Denuto
4 minutes ago, been here before said:

Cool story 👍

Any more?

Good, so now that you are on board with the Vps you will hopefully stop all the god awful Frank, Frankie, Frankie boy chat.

Edited by Dennis Denuto