Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-58412832

not clear if it will apply by the time of the Hibs game 

Govt stated that it wouldnt happen until after all under 40's have had second jag, or at least been offered it, plus they are only debating it next week, so doubt it would be passed in time to implement before we destroy the Leith Brazil !

Ex member of the SaS

Just another lie from the government who said they were not considering passports. They also stated things would be back to normal after level zero, but masks are still mandatory. How many lies can they get away with?

As for a passport for Tynie as the event ( game ) is out doors will that even count?

Just now, Ex member of the SaS said:

Just another lie from the government who said they were not considering passports. They also stated things would be back to normal after level zero, but masks are still mandatory. How many lies can they get away with?

As for a passport for Tynie as the event ( game ) is out doors will that even count?

Any event, of any nature, which has more than 10,000 people in attendance

The Treasurer
2 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Can't beat a bit of medical apartheid. Oh well guess I won't be going to Tynecastle for a while.

That means the rest of us will be just that wee bit safer 

Will the Scottish government be compensating all those entitled to attend,but are not double jabbed. I won’t hold my breath.

The Treasurer
10 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

The government have repeatedly said that avoiding further restrictions is up to the public.

If we can't follow a few simple rules, like face masks in busy areas, then it's not the government's fault if they have to bring in new measures to prevent a rise in cases 

Just now, The Treasurer said:

The government have repeatedly said that avoiding further restrictions is up to the public.

If we can't follow a few simple rules, like face masks in busy areas, then it's not the government's fault if they have to bring in new measures to prevent a rise in cases 

Correct.

As a double jabber, these new rules don't bother me in the slightest. In fact, they make perfect sense.

2 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Sigh. What would make you think the government has gone too far? 

Leveins Battalion
Just now, Back to 2005 said:

I'm sorry but that is not true.

No ,everyone knows you get a Vaccination to protect others.:vrface:

Shambles.

ToadKiller Dog

Watched the parliament, does Pob keep chickens in his house ,what a shambles of a guy .

I don't have a problem with vaccine passports .

Those who are unable to get the jabs will not be blocked .

Sensible precaution to take.

The Treasurer
1 minute ago, Back to 2005 said:

If you are unvaccinated you pose a bigger risk to the public than someone who is. Therefore if you don't attend then the rest of us will be just that wee bit safer 

Just now, The Tackle said:

When do you receive a certificate? The tin foil hat crew will be raging. 

You need to apply for it. Takes about 10 days to get there and you only get one copy

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

No It absolutely is -  I have to admit I’m sick to ****ing death of people regurgitating absolute horse shit they’ve read on Facebook. 

The Treasurer
1 minute ago, Back to 2005 said:

Sigh. What would make you think the government has gone too far? 

Not taking this pandemic seriously. Thankfully that is not the case 

kingantti1874
12 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Can't beat a bit of medical apartheid. Oh well guess I won't be going to Tynecastle for a while.

Good.  

1 minute ago, The Tackle said:

When do you receive a certificate? The tin foil hat crew will be raging. 

You can get a paper certificate just now from the Scot. Gov website. QR code version on phones from Friday, dedicated app to follow later this month. 

Absolutely no problem with this whatsoever. 

ToadKiller Dog
1 minute ago, jambo89 said:

You need to apply for it. Takes about 10 days to get there and you only get one copy

Starting an online version  from Friday, with a scan code you can use on phones 

Leveins Battalion
1 minute ago, The Treasurer said:

If you are unvaccinated you pose a bigger risk to the public than someone who is. Therefore if you don't attend then the rest of us will be just that wee bit safer 

Sorry but that is just absoloute crap,the vaccine does not stop you catching Covid or spreading it,So how can you pose a bigger risk?It's a personal choice,and if somebody chooses not be vaccinated it is entirely their discretion and they should not be discriminated against.

Just now, ToadKiller Dog said:

Starting an online version  from Friday, with a scan code you can use on phones 

👍🏼 About time! Much easier that way!

1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Sorry but that is just absoloute crap,the vaccine does not stop you catching Covid or spreading it,So how can you pose a bigger risk?It's a personal choice,and if somebody chooses not be vaccinated it is entirely their discretion and they should not be discriminated against.

It does though. Latest data suggests 50-60% protection against infection. It's not a guaranteed barrier against it but it helps.

1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

“Discriminated” 😂😂 

As if anti-vaxxers are a ethnic minority group or something. 😂😂

Personal / freedom of choice doesn’t mean freedom of consequence.

Scotland could make vaccine certificates mandatory for entry to nightclubs and other live events by next month, the first minister says.

Nicola Sturgeon says the Scottish Parliament is proposing proof of vaccination for entry to:

• Nightclubs and other adult entertainment venues
  • Unseated indoor live events with audiences of more than 500
  • Unseated outdoor live events with audiences of more than 4,000
  • And any event with more than 10,000 in attendance.

Sturgeon says the new rules should be introduced later this month once all adults have had the opportunity to be fully vaccinated.

She says vaccine certification will not apply to key services such as public transport, education, access to health service or shops.

This could also rid us of the diet Rangers brigade. I'm betting the Venn diagram of those numpties and the anti vax conspiracy nuts is a circle. 

kingantti1874
4 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Charming.

I meant it, I’ve had it with this bullshit. Enough is enough.

Look around at the people who hold the “anti vax” view! 99% window lickers whos “information” is from unverified crap on facebook all of which has been proven to be false

You are wrong, you will always be wrong. I just hope you see sense before it catches up with you 

Edited by kingantti1874

Berra than you
10 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Correct.

As a double jabber, these new rules don't bother me in the slightest. In fact, they make perfect sense.

I, like yourself thought the same. However upon logging on to check my vaccine certificate, it turns out I never attended my second appointment, according to the NHS. Don't know how to get that corrected.

Leveins Battalion
3 minutes ago, Jamboross said:

It does though. Latest data suggests 50-60% protection against infection. It's not a guaranteed barrier against it but it helps.

Kind of answered your own question there havent you,its not a guaranteed barrier.

Having bought a season ticket again this season how can the government impose such a ludicrous rule. For goodness sake you could have leprosy but as long as you have these ineffective jabs you can still get in to Tynecastle. I am lost for words because if I relent and have the first jab tomorrow the earliest I could legally get into Tynecastle is early November!!!! Human Rights??? Furthermore how can this be policed without great snaking queues . This beggars belief as when you in your seat you are only in the proximity of say ten people not 10000!!!

I was always getting jabbed if it meant me getting back to the fitbaw. I couldn't give a toss about the risks. More harm to my mental health not being allowed to go.

35 minutes ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-58412832

not clear if it will apply by the time of the Hibs game 

Given it states next month it is pretty clear.....it will not apply for this match

Hearts v Motherwell 2nd October unless they bring it in late in September which would mean the 25th against Livingston but it seems October onwards

Just now, Leveins Battalion said:

Kind of answered your own question there havent you,its not a guaranteed barrier.

And? What vaccine is?

I fail to see how having everyone in a crowd be significantly less susceptible to infection and even more protected against symptomatic and serious illness is a bad thing. 

4 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Whoever said it was ?

Just because it's not 100% does not mean it is not worthwhile and even an idiot would understand this

highlandjambo3
14 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

You are correct however, getting the jab reduces your chances of catching COVID so, by virtue of that fact your chances of spreading it are also reduced.

5 minutes ago, Killinman said:

Having bought a season ticket again this season how can the government impose such a ludicrous rule. For goodness sake you could have leprosy but as long as you have these ineffective jabs you can still get in to Tynecastle. I am lost for words because if I relent and have the first jab tomorrow the earliest I could legally get into Tynecastle is early November!!!! Human Rights??? Furthermore how can this be policed without great snaking queues . This beggars belief as when you in your seat you are only in the proximity of say ten people not 10000!!!

Its almost like it is just a way of bringing in digital ID.....