Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

3 minutes ago, been here before said:

Then posts...

:facepalm:

Oh franky- dont ever change.

I've already debated with you on your copy and paste conspiracy theory bullshit too many times to waste any more doing your research for you.

Anyone who actually believes the drivel posted above needs to seek urgent help.

Edited by frankblack

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Think you'll find that idea of " having the last laugh" is like several of your posts- warped. I'm astounded we can be 18 months into this and we've got a level of "baffoonery " displayed by yourself and all because why?  

I reiterate politicians being uncovered in Australia, having been in the pay of the pharma industry to ensure the uptake of their products and you still continue to profess.......

No wonder it's been so easy if the general level of understanding and wisdom is reflected in you! 

^ more examples of complete paranoid bullshit

been here before
4 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I've already debated with you on your copy and paste conspiracy theory bullshit too many times to waste any more doing your research for you.

No idea what you're talking about there franky pops. Not a clue. I dont think Ive ever been on a conspiracy website in my life, let alone pasted any theories on on here. 

Very odd :rofl:

God alone knows who you think you're replying to.

Regardless, just dont change.

Ever.

Edited by been here before

Pasquale for King
20 hours ago, Taffin said:

On what sort of time frame?

They look pretty flat to me 🤷🏻‍♂️

One of the worst rates in the world, just because it hadn’t went went up by much doesn’t mean ira not bad. https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/uk-covid-infection-rate-global-comparison-johns-hopkins-who-b958154.html

3 minutes ago, been here before said:

No idea what you're talking about there franky pops. Not a clue. I dont think Ive ever been on a conspiracy website in my life, let alone pasted any theories on on here. 

Ever.

I actually thought I was replying to Fox Mulder.

In any case, did you see who I was replying to and consider any of what he posts remotely credible?

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

One of the worst rates in the world, just because it hadn’t went went up by much doesn’t mean ira not bad. https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/uk-covid-infection-rate-global-comparison-johns-hopkins-who-b958154.html

Never said otherwise, but the discussion was about whether it was going up or not...which it isn't really (or wasn't, haven't looked today) 🤷🏻‍♂️

The link you've supplied is also in relation to the UK?

been here before
Just now, frankblack said:

I actually thought I was replying to Fox Mulder.

In any case, did you see who I was replying to and consider any of what he posts remotely credible?

Oh franky.

:rofl:

Dont change. 

Pasquale for King
46 minutes ago, Marvin said:

My fully vaccinated brother was at the game however he's tested positive for Covid. Says he was feeling well on Saturday, was feeling rough on Sunday and subsequently tested positive. If anyone is concerned he sits in section S in the new main stand.

Sorry to hear that, hope he’s ok. 
Might be an idea to start a thread or contact the club?

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Never said otherwise, but the discussion was about whether it was going up or not...which it isn't really (or wasn't, haven't looked today) 🤷🏻‍♂️

The link you've supplied is also in relation to the UK?

Third worst rates in the world, going up daily for the last month, whether that’s by a little or not it’s still relevant to the discussion. 
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/oct/01/covid-cases-rise-as-uk-schools-return-and-furlough-scheme-ends

Edited by Pasquale for King

Third worst rates in the world, going up daily, whether that’s by a little or not it’s still relevant to the discussion. 

Look to be going down according to this?

Screenshot_20211004-150558~2.png

10 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Is that not where NHS track and trace should kick in?

Edit: Test and protect I think it's called up here.

Edited by Awbdy Oot

26 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I told him to contact the club. He had an empty seat either side of him. So hopefully he does. 

Pasquale for King
Just now, Marvin said:

I told him to contact the club. He had an empty seat either side of him. So hopefully he does. 

Good stuff, the folk in front might be more likely to catch it off him 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️?

Pasquale for King
21 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Is that not where NHS track and trace should kick in?

Edit: Test and protect I think it's called up here.

If you have it.

Good stuff, the folk in front might be more likely to catch it off him 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️?

That's what I said. Always better safe than sorry. 

Pasquale for King
26 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Look to be going down according to this?

Screenshot_20211004-150558~2.png

Usually more after the weekend, I think I saw 36k cases yesterday. 

1 hour ago, Marvin said:

My fully vaccinated brother was at the game however he's tested positive for Covid. Says he was feeling well on Saturday, was feeling rough on Sunday and subsequently tested positive. If anyone is concerned he sits in section S in the new main stand.

Assume it didn’t occur to him to do a lateral flow before he went to a packed stadium feeling unwell during a pandemic ? 

3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Usually more after the weekend, I think I saw 36k cases yesterday. 

Yesterday was October 3rd, for which that graph shows to be 24k new cases and a 7 day avg of 27k new cases...so 36k would be a huge jump. I'd be interested to know where you saw that as it would certainly disprove what I'm saying about England's cases being generally flat for over a month and declining over the last few days.

Edited by Taffin

3 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Assume it didn’t occur to him to do a lateral flow before he went to a packed stadium feeling unwell during a pandemic ? 

He was fine on Saturday after LFT or PCR whichever is correct and is double vaccinated. He is going to give the club a call just to be safe.

been here before
2 hours ago, frankblack said:

Spreading stupid memes from your fruitcake websites doesn't make your argument any better. 

Then posts...

1 hour ago, frankblack said:

giphy.gif

Then gets all confused so posts...

43 minutes ago, frankblack said:

giphy.gif

Im starting to look on you as the poster boy for the double vaccinated franky chops.

17 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Did he not say he was well on Sat ?

7 minutes ago, been here before said:

Then posts...

Im starting to look on you as the poster boy for the double vaccinated franky chops.

Don't think we've any evidence of it affecting the mind but Frank would sure make one hell of a study! 😂🤣

7 minutes ago, been here before said:

Then posts...

I'm seeing you as desperate.

I'm not the one who is going to be sitting in the house watching the Hearts games on my PC for the rest of the season, because I'm frightened of a needle.

:verysmug:

1 minute ago, thewiseone said:

Don't think we've any evidence of it affecting the mind but Frank would sure make one hell of a study! 😂🤣

giphy.gif

Nucky Thompson
1 minute ago, frankblack said:

I'm not the one who is going to be sitting in the house watching the Hearts games on my PC for the rest of the season, because I'm frightened of a needle.

I doubt Sturgeon will persist with it for that long.

Just now, Nucky Thompson said:

I doubt Sturgeon will persist with it for that long.

Other countries are running with it, and it wouldn't surprise me if numbers rise down south that they pick it up too.

2 minutes ago, frankblack said:

He's scared of a lot more than that, Frank. It's what the needle represents, and a hyper-imaginative mind can run riot thinking about what things represent.

2 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Aye, apologies Marvin thought I’d read that he was unwell. 🙄👍

Sorry, just seen he had already replied. 
No worries, mate.

👍

Just now, redjambo said:

He's scared of a lot more than that, Frank. It's what the needle represents, and a hyper-imaginative mind can run riot thinking about what things represent.

True :lol:

I seriously can't understand how he can even think what he posts sounds credible.

been here before
8 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Nor am I frankybob. Ill be there.

I have no fear of needles. Bit wary as to the untested possible long term side effects of getting an untested meducation injected into me but as long as theres people like you around who've taken it, then theres a barometer for me there. Its not looking to great just now though frankypops.

But lets be honest. If there were 2 choices to make and no 1 was the points made by a desperate, slavering shambolic wreck of a single celled drug addled, mono syllabic dribbling slack jawed amoeba and no 2 was any point made by you, then in all trutfulness Im all ears to hear what the Hibs fan has to say.

been here before
12 minutes ago, frankblack said:

True :lol:

I seriously can't understand how he can even think what he posts sounds credible.

What is it that Ive posted that you think isnt credible franklin?

You're getting all muddled up again arent you?

1 minute ago, been here before said:

Nor am I frankybob. Ill be there.

I have no fear of needles. Bit wary as to the untested possible long term side effects of getting an untested meducation injected into me but as long as theres people like you around who've taken it, then theres a barometer for me there. Its not looking to great just now though frankypops.

But lets be honest. If there were 2 choices to make and no 1 was the points made by a desperate, slavering shambolic wreck of a single celled drug addled, mono syllabic dribbling slack jawed amoeba and no 2 was any point made by you, then in all trutfulness Im all ears to hear what the Hibs fan has to say.

giphy.gif

You think the Covid vaccine is untested and invented off the cuff?

:cornette:

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

What is it that Ive posted that you think isnt credible franklin?

You're getting all muddled up again arent you?

Think you have lost it.

giphy.gif

been here before
2 minutes ago, frankblack said:

giphy.gif

You think the Covid vaccine is untested and invented off the cuff?

:cornette:

No franky, you're just making that up.

Tell me about the possible side effects to it after 5, 10, 15 years though.

been here before
Just now, frankblack said:

Think you have lost it.

giphy.gif

So you cant say what it is Ive written that you dont find credible?

Other than a wee gif or somesuch.

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, been here before said:

Ever.

He’s getiting confused with conspiracy theorists and people making their own choices about their health . He doesn’t think people should have a choice . He thinks they  don’t know what’s best for them . Similar to fascism really 

1 hour ago, kila said:

The original COVID thread is pretty boring now, this has definitely become the page turner one.

Tell me about it . I suppose one can only stand the pontificating and condescending posts  from some of the resident epidemiologists for a certain Period of time . And never mind the daily “  ohs “ and “ ahs” regarding the daily states . It’s like a macabre ghoulish game show really. This thread has far more lateral bf critical thinkers on it . Bat shit crazy but one hell of a ride 😂😂

17 minutes ago, frankblack said:

You are the one scared of living . That’s the difference . Your a minority at Tynie as evidenced by the non mask wearing . Ho on set yourself free go Maskless ! Or at least just wait until the ground is cleared then leave 

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

He’s getiting confused with conspiracy theorists and people making their own choices about their health . He doesn’t think people should have a choice . He thinks they  don’t know what’s best for them . Similar to fascism really 

Tell me about it . I suppose one can only stand the pontificating and condescending posts  from some of the resident epidemiologists for a certain Period of time . And never mind the daily “  ohs “ and “ ahs” regarding the daily states . It’s like a macabre ghoulish game show really. This thread has far more lateral bf critical thinkers on it . Bat shit crazy but one hell of a ride 😂😂

You are the one scared of living . That’s the difference . Your a minority at Tynie as evidenced by the non mask wearing . Ho on set yourself free go Maskless ! Or at least just wait until the ground is cleared then leave 

I'm not ashamed to admit I'm more scared of a needle than losing my smell for a few days and having mild cold symptoms (which are the hugely overwhelming likely symptoms I'd get if I got Covid).

I hate getting injections or blood taken.

Strange line of argument really.

been here before
Just now, Taffin said:

I'm not ashamed to admit I'm more scared of a needle than losing my smell for a few days and having mild cold symptoms (which are the hugely overwhelming likely symptoms I'd get if I got Covid).

To be fair he only person using that as any sort of 'argument' is frankly babe....

joondalupjambo
2 hours ago, Marvin said:

Maybe one of those empty seats was mine?  I am in Section S, Season Ticket seat at a row end.  I only go now and again.  To be honest unless somebody is in front of you face on, 1 metre away and is for circa 15 minutes straight then chances of catching it are lessened.  If he was in his seat looking forward and not continually chatting or shouting his head off, and seats on either side of him were empty then everyone near him will be fine IMHO.  It is outside after all.  

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Taffin said:

Yesterday was October 3rd, for which that graph shows to be 24k new cases and a 7 day avg of 27k new cases...so 36k would be a huge jump. I'd be interested to know where you saw that as it would certainly disprove what I'm saying about England's cases being generally flat for over a month and declining over the last few days.

Only 34k sorry. 
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/world/united-kingdom-covid-cases.html

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Awbdy Oot said:

They have contact tracers that work separate from the app, I doubt many folk have the app these days.

https://nhsinform-n1.azurewebsites.net/illnesses-and-conditions/infections-and-poisoning/coronavirus-covid-19/test-and-protect/coronavirus-covid-19-contact-tracing

I have it but I couldn’t tell you how many others do, i would still inform anywhere I had been ASAP if I caught it though. 

38 minutes ago, Taffin said:

If you are unvaccinated its likely that you will be gambling with risks of potentially serious infections and long covid, which are more likely the older you are.

I think a few seconds getting an injection is preferable, but each to their own.

4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I have it but I couldn’t tell you how many others do, i would still inform anywhere I had been ASAP if I caught it though. 

I probably would too but I'm pretty sure most pubs/restaurants/football clubs would take more heed of a phone call from contact tracers than from a member of the public.