Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

6 minutes ago, been here before said:

Exactly- you took some and changed your mind due to the potential risks. So stopped.

You've still not answered how someone whose had the vaccine but NEVER felt happy about it can change their mind due to any potential risks and get it stopped.

Just to keep your anology relevant.

The analogy is this.

I made a choice that has had negative consequences for me and my family to not drive.  I knew those risks at the time of not taking my test.  My career is completely different now and there is no way back to my potential previous career iE I CANNOT GO BACK AND CHANGE MY CHOICE!!!!!  This is the 'negative' consequence for me in this scenatio.

The point is, I CHOSE something to PROTECT me and others from potential harm that has been 100% detrimental to my life.  How hard is it to see this analogy unless you are being intentionally obtuse???

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Costanza said:

We actually have a black dog in the family. Damn.

You can be Wing Commander Guy Gibson then !

Em…maybe not ! Just realised the dog’s name !

:berra:

been here before
6 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

The analogy is this.

I made a choice that has had negative consequences for me and my family to not drive.  I knew those risks at the time of not taking my test.  My career is completely different now and there is no way back to my potential previous career iE I CANNOT GO BACK AND CHANGE MY CHOICE!!!!!  This is the 'negative' consequence for me in this scenatio.

The point is, I CHOSE something to PROTECT me and others from potential harm that has been 100% detrimental to my life.  How hard is it to see this analogy unless you are being intentionally obtuse???

I think you're confusing yourself between trying to make a point and using an example.

Your point is there but your analogy to prove it doesnt stand up in the slightest.

Your latest effort-

" I CANNOT GO BACK AND CHANGE MY CHOICE!!!!!".

No you cant change whats gone but you can still learn to drive, stop again if you so choose, start again ad infinitum as circumstances may dictate. Can people who have had the vaccine chose to get it removed, added, taken out again if and when it suits?

Edited by been here before

1 minute ago, been here before said:

I think you're confusing yourself between trying to make a point and using an example.

Your point is there but your analogy to prove it doesnt stand up in the slightest.

How?

My personal choice affected my life and not for the better.  I accept those consequences.  That was what you wanted to know and that's all I expect people to do is accept that the choices they make have consequences good or bad, and that the accept them without bitching.

The consequence of not being able or willing to prove ones vaccination status is that you don't get to watch Hearts live.  Simple. Harsh but simple.

been here before
Just now, Heartsofgold said:

How?

My personal choice affected my life and not for the better.  I accept those consequences.  That was what you wanted to know and that's all I expect people to do is accept that the choices they make have consequences good or bad, and that the accept them without bitching.

The consequence of not being able or willing to prove ones vaccination status is that you don't get to watch Hearts live.  Simple. Harsh but simple.

I pressed reply too soon see my edit.

Nucky Thompson
11 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

The analogy is this.

It's a bit dramatic is it not?

I know a few people who passed their driving test and I wouldn't set foot in their cars.

There's loads of shit drivers on the road who passed a test, as well as those driving illegally 

9 minutes ago, been here before said:

Your latest effort-

" I CANNOT GO BACK AND CHANGE MY CHOICE!!!!!".

No you cant change whats gone but you can still learn to drive, stop again if you so choose, start again ad infinitum as circumstances may dictate. Can people who have had the vaccine chose to get it removed, added, taken out again if and when it suits?

Now you're just being silly and making a circular argument.

There is no perfect choice here.  You make a choice and your stuck with it.  That's my point. 

If you don't want to take the vaccine then fine, I will not ever understand why but fine however, those who don't need to understand that there are restrictive consequences in their way if they don't until such a point where this virus is nothing more than another that gives you a running nose and a slight cough.

Nucky Thompson
12 minutes ago, Boab said:

Anyway, to try and drag this back on topic….no sign yet of the promised App !

🤷‍♂️

Nope, still no sign of it yet Boab.

Did you expect anything else :biggrin2:

2 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

This thread's taken a turn for the better . 😄

It’s been hysterical today 

2 hours ago, Heartsofgold said:

And if a steward gets a copper involved then he will face real consequences.  Tell remind your pal that the steward is only doing their job as instructed and is following the Law.  As stupid, unneeded Law but a Law none the less.  

You pal makes a scene then he's looking at a Breach of the Peace charge.  Not something to be taken lightly.

Is that the same steward that Won’t need to be vaccinated ? That’s sense ! Not . There is no so charge as “ breach of the peace “ now . Showing your age 😂 it’s his behaviour not mine . He’s done a few weekends at St Leonard’s in his time so doubt that’ll bother him. Free bed and breakfast in a city centre location ! He’s more about the principle of it all . I doubt Nelson Mandela worried much about being locked up if the cause was worth it ! 😎

2 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I hope they do beat the system . I’ll be with one on Saturday and he know he won’t be a happy bunny if not allowed into the stadium ! Fireworks

Jamesy, be a good lad and send pics.

Arrested, banned, next !! This bullshit problem will be solved in a week. 

PS Obviously you'll be showing solidarity with this childish behaviour ? 

Oh don’t be silly . St Leonard’s might be packed out but to be honest the way everyone has been sheep around all of this they won’t be many upstarts . The SG has beaten everyone in to submission . Just like many Govts in the past . If it’s not impacting on an individual personally they won’t be that concerned . 

1 hour ago, escobri said:

Agreed, right or wrong this is coming in, its an emotive subject and I very much doubt anyone will change opinion on what they read here. My decision has led to me being banned from Tynecastle,fair enough, the majority of fans are eligible as they accepted the vaccines as a way to protect themselves and families from illness so why should they miss out. Facts and science don't matter here though, the first minister has admitted its coercion to get the vaccine uptake higher in certain sections of society, highest being ethnic minorities and the Polish community, not many make it to Tynecastle mind you. Hopefully this will not be in place for long 🤞, but some on this thread are wise enough to know it is only going to filter through to more venues and stadiums with less capacity. I'm out as I'm a risk to others health seemingly. Take care.

👍

30 minutes ago, Boab said:

Sadly, I expected a delay !

🥴

It’s the SG they couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery . 

1 hour ago, Heartsofgold said:

The analogy is this.

Just saying Protection never works, you either grow or regress.

If you have a mind set of protecting then how can you grow. Loss and gain is how we develop, as long as we try.

Usually protection comes into play when we become fearful. Eg we think we arenot capable enough, not good enough, don't know enough.

Look at our previous manager he tried to protect a nil/  nil, where did it get him, fear of losing, it ultimately led to his downfall.Now he's at Brechin when he should have and was capable enough to steer us to a great period. He was the Scotland manager for feck sake but fear got him.

Fear got in the way not only that it infected the whole place, look at the injury list you'll see how that played out.

Some can't connect this but it's in clear view.

When we adopt protection as our driving force we unwittingly sprinkle fear throughout our life. Fear shows up in many ways and can be used and abused by those who wish to sell you protection.

Protection in itself suggests your not ably equipped to deal with what life throws at us , and that includes a bogus unseen threats  like a virus and hey presto the solution the Vaccine.

Unwittingly people taking the vaccine are only ever negating their own personal power but here in Scotland we don't think like that, it's best to ridicule   the like.

But look no further than our international team to see how such thought is one of the main issues which has underlined our progress for years.

The thing about it is for the likes of me   I've been through all that stuff so I find it both offensive and churlish of others to come into the likes of this and

Pontificate about others taking the oil to protect Tom Dick or Boris. That's just not what happens but people government's and Hearts starting to see the profit in fear.   

What irks me and should everyone is the deceipt and manipulation involved and not for yours or my best interests but for profit oh and the likes of you who blow  garbage about doing it for others and collective good, at least be honest! 

8 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Just saying Protection never works, you either grow or regress.

If you have a mind set of protecting then how can you grow. Loss and gain is how we develop, as long as we try.

Usually protection comes into play when we become fearful. Eg we think we arenot capable enough, not good enough, don't know enough.

Look at our previous manager he tried to protect a nil/  nil, where did it get him, fear of losing, it ultimately led to his downfall.Now he's at Brechin when he should have and was capable enough to steer us to a great period. He was the Scotland manager for feck sake but fear got him.

Fear got in the way not only that it infected the whole place, look at the injury list you'll see how that played out.

Some can't connect this but it's in clear view.

When we adopt protection as our driving force we unwittingly sprinkle fear throughout our life. Fear shows up in many ways and can be used and abused by those who wish to sell you protection.

Protection in itself suggests your not ably equipped to deal with what life throws at us , and that includes a bogus unseen threats  like a virus and hey presto the solution the Vaccine.

Unwittingly people taking the vaccine are only ever negating their own personal power but here in Scotland we don't think like that, it's best to ridicule   the like.

But look no further than our international team to see how such thought is one of the main issues which has underlined our progress for years.

The thing about it is for the likes of me   I've been through all that stuff so I find it both offensive and churlish of others to come into the likes of this and

Pontificate about others taking the oil to protect Tom Dick or Boris. That's just not what happens but people government's and Hearts starting to see the profit in fear.   

What irks me and should everyone is the deceipt and manipulation involved and not for yours or my best interests but for profit oh and the likes of you who blow  garbage about doing it for others and collective good, at least be honest! 

Good post . Yes whatever happened to people taking a risk ? We seemed to be quite resilient before covid but now people can’t even seem to wipe their arse without getting permission from the SG . Sad times 

12 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

It’s been hysterical today 

Is that the same steward that Won’t need to be vaccinated ? That’s sense ! Not . There is no so charge as “ breach of the peace “ now . Showing your age 😂 it’s his behaviour not mine . He’s done a few weekends at St Leonard’s in his time so doubt that’ll bother him. Free bed and breakfast in a city centre location ! He’s more about the principle of it all . I doubt Nelson Mandela worried much about being locked up if the cause was worth it ! 😎

Oh don’t be silly . St Leonard’s might be packed out but to be honest the way everyone has been sheep around all of this they won’t be many upstarts . The SG has beaten everyone in to submission . Just like many Govts in the past . If it’s not impacting on an individual personally they won’t be that concerned . 

👍

It’s the SG they couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery . 

I couldn't care less about the SG , only the hassle the club & stewards might face. But I've no doubt the first few arrrests/bannings of the "civil rights" protesters will put the matter to bed. 

Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

I couldn't care less about the SG , only the hassle the club & stewards might face. But I've no doubt the first few arrrests/bannings of the "civil rights" protesters will put the matter to bed. 

So your happy that Season tickets holders and more than likely FOH contributors will be either lifted and or not allowed in ? Despicable really . The club is creating the problem by kow towing to the SG . 

5 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

So your happy that Season tickets holders and more than likely FOH contributors will be either lifted and or not allowed in ? Despicable really . The club is creating the problem by kow towing to the SG . 

ridiculous GIF

33 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

What choice do the club have?  I take it you aren't going or are you going to protest outside? 

2 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

What choice do the club have?  I take it you aren't going or are you going to protest outside? 

05715274-F822-4CC2-B7B6-36621CDA3937.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

If the SG said no blacks allowed in stadiums what would you expect the club to do?  Just go along with it? I don't think they would. 

They should do exactly the same thing here. 

Just now, JoeBugner2 said:

If the SG said no blacks allowed in stadiums what would you expect the club to do?  Just go along with it? I don't think they would. 

:rofl:

Just now, JamesM48 said:

05715274-F822-4CC2-B7B6-36621CDA3937.jpeg

Bak bak bak.   

I'd love you to protest and someone film a nice feed to show in here.

Are you avoiding the game.  Not judging whatever you choose, just curious  

What can the club actually do about this? 

1 minute ago, JoeBugner2 said:

You honestly can't think they are comparable.  

SpruceBringsteen
3 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Is being black a public health concern you absolute ****ing brain injury? Honest to ****ing christ you people are utter vermin.

1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

Anti vaxx chickens are coming home to roost.

:glorious:

Not anti vaccine ! Pro choice . There is a difference . 

Just now, Ray Gin said:

Anti vaxx chickens are coming home to roost.

:glorious:

It would be great if Ann Budge came out with a statement saying that this isn't obligational but she reads kickback and just wants to piss off some posters. 

Jeffros Furios
5 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

:insufferable:

4 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Bak bak bak.   

I'd love you to protest and someone film a nice feed to show in here.

Are you avoiding the game.  Not judging whatever you choose, just curious  

What can the club actually do about this? 

Time will tell ! Who knows ? 

5 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

You better stop these as my stalker will be along to give you a row.

🤣

Whos your stalker ? 😂😂

Just now, JamesM48 said:

Time will tell ! Who knows ? 

You should make your mind up and give your ticket back to the club if you decide to stay away.  Not trying to force the issue...

2 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Nope, still no sign of it yet Boab.

Did you expect anything else :biggrin2:

It’s up and running….yeeesss !

It’s says I don’t exist !

:sadrobbo:

Honestly, man…! 
😂

7 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Is being black a public health concern you absolute ****ing brain injury? Honest to ****ing christ you people are utter vermin.

Answer the question ... what would hearts do if the SG told them to exclude blacks.... would they go along with it? 

I'll answer for you... no they wouldnt. 

So can folk stop going on about the club dont have a choice... of course they do. 

Whether you think the two are comparible it doesnt matter two hoots.

The club have a choice and have decided to go along with it.

End of. 

9 minutes ago, Boab said:

Honestly, man…! 
😂

Wonderful 😂😂😂 my hacking skills are working ! 

482808BA-8F8B-404F-A12A-56F2C2A3D113.gif

3 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Answer the question ... what would hearts do if the SG told them to exclude blacks.... would they go along with it? 

So can folk stop going on about the club dont have a choice... of course they do. 

End of. 

Exactly and with gusto judging by that awful statement yesterday 

Nucky Thompson
12 minutes ago, Boab said:

Honestly, man…! 
😂

That happened to me as well. Come out and sign back in and it's fine

6 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

End of. 

:rofl:

6 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

End of. 

At this time it is illegal to discriminate on the basis of race.  So the SG cannot tell clubs to exclude blacks.

Today, a group tried to make the vaccination passport deemed in court.  They failed, so it is legal to ask clubs to do this.

If SG were to ask clubs to exclude blacks, it would have to go through legal process first.

So in essence - your argument is bollocks.

Whole situation isn't helped by the daft reporter on BBC Scotland who just said Hearts have said only those with the app will be allowed entry....which is quite clearly wrong.

5 minutes ago, Gards said:

At this time it is illegal to discriminate on the basis of race.  So the SG cannot tell clubs to exclude blacks.

Today, a group tried to make the vaccination passport deemed in court.  They failed, so it is legal to ask clubs to do this.

If SG were to ask clubs to exclude blacks, it would have to go through legal process first.

So in essence - your argument is bollocks.

oh come on  .... you really want me to spend time retyping up a hypothetical example just to include a part for you where the SG, in advance, have made it legal to exclude black folk from stadiums?! Just do that in your head please, if you are capable. It makes utterly no difference to the argument. So in essence - your post is double bollocks. Unless you think, if it was legal, Hearts WOULD go along with it? 🤣

Edited by JoeBugner2

Just now, JoeBugner2 said:

oh come on  .... you really want me to spend time retyping up a hypothetical example to include a part where the SG in advance have made it legal to exclude black folk from stadiums?! Just do that in your head please, if you are capable. It makes utterly no difference to the argument. So in essence - your post is double bollocks. Unless you think, if it was legal, Hearts WOULD go along with it? 🤣

Your hypothetical case was nonsense and in no way connected with reality.  Come up with a hypotehtical case which is more realistic then I'll think about it.

There are existing reasons currently where Hearts can refuse entry to stadium....before this came along.

William H. Bonney
4 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

oh come on  .... you really want me to spend time retyping up a hypothetical example just to include a part for you where the SG, in advance, have made it legal to exclude black folk from stadiums?! Just do that in your head please, if you are capable. It makes utterly no difference to the argument. So in essence - your post is double bollocks. Unless you think, if it was legal, Hearts WOULD go along with it? 🤣

If you don’t want black people at tynecastle, email budge. 
She’s a good listener and will take your concerns onboard. 

11 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

That happened to me as well. Come out and sign back in and it's fine

Nah, no joy !

Thought it would be a shambles if that baw-heided arsehole, Swinney, was involved !

Old school it is. Paper copy.