Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

1 minute ago, Gards said:

Your hypothetical case was nonsense and in no way connected with reality.  Come up with a hypotehtical case which is more realistic then I'll think about it.

There are existing reasons currently where Hearts can refuse entry to stadium....before this came along.

Yeah its nonsense in your head, I get that....

If you just accepted that clubs, or anyone for that matter, can chose not to comply with laws or regulations -  if they believe it is ethically and morally wrong - folk wouldnt be having to try and spoon feed you into realising a simple concept. 

In your world we'd still be burnin ****ing witches! 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Yeah its nonsense in your head, I get that....

If you just accepted that clubs, or anyone for that matter, can chose not to comply with laws or regulations -  if they believe it is ethically and morally wrong - folk wouldnt be having to try and spoon feed you into realising a simple concept. 

In your world we'd still be burnin ****ing witches! 

You, along with thewiseone is another recent joiner who is just an out and out troll.

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

So your happy that Season tickets holders and more than likely FOH contributors will be either lifted and or not allowed in ? Despicable really . The club is creating the problem by kow towing to the SG . 

If the commit a section 38 chargeable offence then yes. 

Nucky Thompson
6 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

If the commit a section 38 chargeable offence then yes. 

Section 38 covers a whole lot of things, basically gives the Police powers to stop anyone that they fancy

Remember in the 1970s when there would be signs saying "No Irish, No Blacks,  No Dogs, No Entry without a vaccine passport for an infectious disease"?

Do we really want to go back to those times?

5 minutes ago, Costanza said:

Remember in the 1970s when there would be signs saying "No Irish, No Blacks,  No Dogs, No Entry without a vaccine passport for an infectious disease"?

Do we really want to go back to those times?

7C8DD9F5-37CC-4E38-9453-E24F5E505203.jpeg

1 hour ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Section 38 covers a whole lot of things, basically gives the Police powers to stop anyone that they fancy

5 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

:oohmatron:

Woo hooo no wonder I’m going along on Saturday 😯

F457FAE3-A25E-4DD4-85F8-50EB92EF2B4A.jpeg

27 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Stop it :lol:

18 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

:rofl:

Classic James.

:rofl:

It’s always good to try and end the day with a giggle 🤭 

5 hours ago, thewiseone said:

Just saying Protection never works, you either grow or regress.

If you have a mind set of protecting then how can you grow. Loss and gain is how we develop, as long as we try.

Usually protection comes into play when we become fearful. Eg we think we arenot capable enough, not good enough, don't know enough.

Look at our previous manager he tried to protect a nil/  nil, where did it get him, fear of losing, it ultimately led to his downfall.Now he's at Brechin when he should have and was capable enough to steer us to a great period. He was the Scotland manager for feck sake but fear got him.

Fear got in the way not only that it infected the whole place, look at the injury list you'll see how that played out.

Some can't connect this but it's in clear view.

When we adopt protection as our driving force we unwittingly sprinkle fear throughout our life. Fear shows up in many ways and can be used and abused by those who wish to sell you protection.

Protection in itself suggests your not ably equipped to deal with what life throws at us , and that includes a bogus unseen threats  like a virus and hey presto the solution the Vaccine.

Unwittingly people taking the vaccine are only ever negating their own personal power but here in Scotland we don't think like that, it's best to ridicule   the like.

But look no further than our international team to see how such thought is one of the main issues which has underlined our progress for years.

The thing about it is for the likes of me   I've been through all that stuff so I find it both offensive and churlish of others to come into the likes of this and

Pontificate about others taking the oil to protect Tom Dick or Boris. That's just not what happens but people government's and Hearts starting to see the profit in fear.   

What irks me and should everyone is the deceipt and manipulation involved and not for yours or my best interests but for profit oh and the likes of you who blow  garbage about doing it for others and collective good, at least be honest! 

You're barking absolutely barking. 😴

APP available a little over 24 overs before it's needed. 

Lots of people try to download APP which is presumably a good thing. A lot of them might need it today or at weekend. 

Scottish Government blames too many people trying to download the APP for it crashing. 

Harry Potter
27 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

APP available a little over 24 overs before it's needed. 

Lots of people try to download APP which is presumably a good thing. A lot of them might need it today or at weekend. 

Scottish Government blames too many people trying to download the APP for it crashing. 

Too many people, deary me, should book a time slot for downloading it🤔

All roads lead to Gorgie

Trying to get the app or even a paper version is annoying right now. What the **** is my user name if it's not my name or even the numbers on the appointment letter. Nothing on the letter gives a user name ffs!

3 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Trying to get the app or even a paper version is annoying right now. What the **** is my user name if it's not my name or even the numbers on the appointment letter. Nothing on the letter gives a user name ffs!

My appointment letter had a username about 3/4 way down the first page.

Nucky Thompson
12 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

If you don't know your user name, they can get your details if you know the date of your 2nd jab.

All roads lead to Gorgie
6 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Thanks very much Ray Gin. I was looking at my second vaccine letter, just noticed it hidden near the bottom of the first letter which I very nearly threw out. 

Nucky Thompson
9 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

A lot of people tossed their letters away after getting their jabs

Just now, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Thanks very much Ray Gin. I was looking at my second vaccine letter, just noticed it hidden near the bottom of the first letter which I very nearly threw out. 

No problem. I nearly missed it as well. It should really be right at the top of the letter.

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

If you don't know your user name, they can get your details if you know the date of your 2nd jab.

Cheers. Thankfully found the first appointment letter which had it on it.

17 hours ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Answer the question ... what would hearts do if the SG told them to exclude blacks.... would they go along with it? 

I'll answer for you... no they wouldnt. 

So can folk stop going on about the club dont have a choice... of course they do. 

Whether you think the two are comparible it doesnt matter two hoots.

The club have a choice and have decided to go along with it.

End of. 

The club's choice is to either co-operate or see our licence reduced to support a capacity of under 10,000. 

For digital we don't need the App do we?

I downloaded my Vaccination Status Letter from the NHS website 3 weeks ago and was just going to show that on my phone

Nucky Thompson
1 minute ago, Costanza said:

For digital we don't need the App do we?

I downloaded my Vaccination Status Letter from the NHS website 3 weeks ago and was just going to show that on my phone

The pdf format is good enough.

I've got it downloaded to my phone and I managed to get the app working too

6 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

The pdf format is good enough.

I've got it downloaded to my phone and I managed to get the app working too

Cool, ta, wasn't going to bother with the app

Konrad von Carstein

Trying to set up the app,  it knows my name, dob, postcode,  scanned my passport and face, then at the very end of the process, it tells me that it can't recognise me from the data provided!

:berra:

Governor Tarkin
16 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

It’s always good to try and end the day with a giggle 🤭 

Usually when I go for the last pish before bed. 

Just now, Boab said:

Don’t !

As Nucky says, not required.

Yeah, it's not from an ideological stance, I just have enough bloody apps on my phone and sick of having to clear space!

Just now, Costanza said:

Yeah, it's not from an ideological stance, I just have enough bloody apps on my phone and sick of having to clear space!

Quite.

Mine was downloaded and deleted when it became apparent it was a dodo !

Just now, Boab said:

Quite.

Mine was downloaded and deleted when it became apparent it was a dodo !

yeah, I'm just going to give myself plenty time to get in early and not worry about the hassle of a queue because of checking.

Means I'll need to buy a coffee I guess to help pass the time.

Hmm, maybe this is what the 'wise' posters on here were getting at and this is a Hearts scam to generate more beverage profit

:levein_interesting:

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Costanza said:

yeah, I'm just going to give myself plenty time to get in early and not worry about the hassle of a queue because of checking.

Means I'll need to buy a coffee I guess to help pass the time.

Hmm, maybe this is what the 'wise' posters on here were getting at and this is a Hearts scam to generate more beverage profit

:levein_interesting:

7A4B08F3-BEC0-40B1-A783-1F84175A0101.jpeg

JudyJudyJudy
20 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Usually when I go for the last pish before bed. 

3A8D17A0-C5CC-40E8-87CE-BBBFFA5F6539.gif

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

3A8D17A0-C5CC-40E8-87CE-BBBFFA5F6539.gif

If you turn up tomorrow and don't get in, are you going to shout and swear or have a doxen memes ready..? 

Anybody remember if they (NHSInform) assigned a password to you when you registered? They obviously gave you your unique username but when you went through the process did they give you one say that was a combination of your name dob etc?

Failing that does anybody know if there is a requirement for special character + capital letter + number, all required in the password.  Trying to reset my password but that link is having nothing of it and speaking to a person on their hotline, said they couldn't do it from there end either.

Any help would be appreciated. 👍

Frustrating to say the least.

Edited by ArcticJambo

Konrad von Carstein
56 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Had the same, left over night and when opened up this morning all there. 

Takes a few hours. 

Cheers. I guess it's a sign that I'm of the "want it now" generation :lol:

Shanks said no

No Match Found

Now the information I input is identical to a bowel screening letter I had from NHS Scotland, even had my CHI number. Just keeps coming up No Match Found. After a short panic I found the letters with the QR codes I requested a while back.

Only good thing to come out of this is that a jobbie is now in an envelope on its way to Dundee.

14 minutes ago, ArcticJambo said:

Anybody remember if they (NHSInform) assigned a password to you when you registered? They obviously gave you your unique username but when you went through the process did they give you one say that was a combination of your name dob etc?

Failing that does anybody know if there is a requirement for special character + capital letter + number, all required in the password.  Trying to reset my password but that link is having nothing of it and speaking to a person on their hotline, said they couldn't do it from there end either.

You set your own password, they just gave you a username. 

Lone Striker
14 minutes ago, ArcticJambo said:

I think it forced you to set up a password of your own choosing.   If so, the login screen should have a "forgot password ?"  option.

Just now, The Frenchman Returns said:

No Match Found

Now the information I input is identical to a bowel screening letter I had from NHS Scotland, even had my CHI number. Just keeps coming up No Match Found. After a short panic I found the letters with the QR codes I requested a while back.

Only good thing to come out of this is that a jobbie is now in an envelope on its way to Dundee.

Same. I'll just be using the letter. Hopefully they'll sort it next week. Pretty shambolic launch it must be said.

Lone Striker
19 minutes ago, ArcticJambo said:

Forgot to add - yes, minimum 8 chars with at least one capital letter, small letter and number 👍

2 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

You set your own password, they just gave you a username. 

2 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

I think it forced you to set up a password of your own choosing.   If so, the login screen should have a "forgot password ?"  option.

Thanks. Does the password require you to have a special character, capital letter and a number? Reason I ask is that it should help me remember mine, although I have tried all possible to date.

Yes, there is the forgot option but the system is being a little bitch and 'erroring' this option when you enter your username.  Might just be the whole thing!!!

Just now, Lone Striker said:

Forgot to add - yes, minimum 8 chars with at least one capital letter, small letter and number 👍

Ta. 👍

7 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

That did the trick, tried another of my password options and now in.  Thanks again! 

Cinderella will go to the ball! :fonzie:

Edited by ArcticJambo