Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

Just now, JamesM48 said:

There u go again , value judgments stating it’s a “ negative “ choice ! Explain 

Negative as in 'No I'm not getting it'.  

Fine that's your choice but the negative downside is that you may be restricted to the venues you can attend for entertainment.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, thewiseone said:

Not lecturing you. There's always the next time when you are directed to roll your sleeve up, might just choose differently, if you still have the capacity to.

You think it's advisable for a 70 yo

pensioner with several health conditions to reject the Covid booster ? 

Should I also avoid my flu jag iyo ? 🤔 

14 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Well I obviously got it too with reservations but no way would I ever argue that everyone should get it . It’s an individuals choice . 

It is an individuals choice. 

What makes you think it isn't ? 

It's not illegal to be unvaccinated. 

1 minute ago, luckydug said:

Not illegal yet ! 

1 minute ago, luckydug said:

I think the issue that some are having is that, while it's not illegal to be unvaccinated, they feel that their civil rights are being violated as they are being restricted to entry into entertainment venues under the 'passport' rules.  Also, some feel that having to show their status is a further violation to their right to privacy.

2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Not illegal yet ! 

JM48, if any UK/Scottish government made it mandatory to have a vaccination and therefore make it illegal to not have on, I would be in the front line of any and all protests regarding this.

At no point in any of my arguments did I say that people should be made to have the vaccine but that they must realise their are consequences to their actions.

3 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

I think the issue that some are having is that, while it's not illegal to be unvaccinated, they feel that their civil rights are being violated as they are being restricted to entry into entertainment venues under the 'passport' rules.  Also, some feel that having to show their status is a further violation to their right to privacy.

Not “ feel” they are being violated . 

1 minute ago, Heartsofgold said:

We have to show our status in lots of things in life. 

I'm going to be frank here I believe some  (not all) of the people on here are attention seekers and are playing to the gallery. 

Comparing this to Nazi Germany ffs if that isn't attention seeking what is. 

Just now, luckydug said:

I'm going to be frank here I believe some  (not all) of the people on here are attention seekers and are playing to the gallery. 

I have to agree with all of that to be honest.

3 minutes ago, luckydug said:

2 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

I have to agree with all of that to be honest.

Both of you behave please ! Attention seekers never  people have legitimate concerns . 

JM48, if any UK/Scottish government made it mandatory to have a vaccination and therefore make it illegal to not have on, I would be in the front line of any and all protests regarding this.

At no point in any of my arguments did I say that people should be made to have the vaccine but that they must realise their are consequences to their actions.

These kind of people are always aware of their rights pity they are not so aware of their responsibilities. 

I view compliance with the vaccine and Covid protocols as a public duty. 

1 hour ago, been here before said:

I dont have a solution, never claimed to have had one. I leave that to folk who sit on messageboards telling people how they should live their lives, what they should have injected into their bodies and what restrictions they should have placed upon them.

The 2 'alternatives' you provided though...

No 1 is essentially you're part of a massive worldwide medication trial whilst No 2 well you've no way of knowing that wont happen as a long term effect of the vaccine.

You've as much as admitted that yourself.

Can you see why it might not sit too well with some folk?

You are actually doing what you are accusing others of. 

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Both of you behave please ! Attention seekers never  people have legitimate concerns . 

What concerns?  

**** it.  I give up.  Some people will always take the offended route when they are told what to do.

Last words from me on this thread.

This 'passport' is going to be LAW, a shit Law but a Law none the less.  Follow it or don't but be prepared to suffer the consequences if you don't ie the clubs representatives are required to deny you entry to THEIR stadium and place of business if you cannot or are unwilling to comply with the Law are required.  At the end of the day, you're not going to get beaten with sand filled rubber hoses or have your property stolen from you by the State.  You will miss a football match.  That's all.

Please bear in mind that the requirement is for a sample of people, not everyone attending the game.  As such, there will be people that chance it on Saturday, and games to follow, that are not vaccinated and still get into the game.  I fully expect some of these people to come onto this, or other threads, post match to crow about them beating the system and what a waste of time and resources it is.

Keep connecting the dots!

Just a question for you guys?

I read somewhere if you want to understand things then follow the £££££!

Anyone know anybody in the club who would stand to make a wedge from these new technological innovative aspects being bought and sold, in the guise of health, and fight against a virus and keeping everyone safe.I mean Hearts taking swift action like this almost suggests they very much want it, almost ready for it , good management, opportunism or manipulation?  And as pointed out earlier their statement was non considerate of people's choices- why would that be when the majority of fans have kept the club afloat over it's admin and little or no respect given to them some of which may no longer be welcomed, at a time when Hearts fans got behind the club and saved their extinction to erase these in such a swift and abrasive manner reeks of a lack of  class and almost as if some of those amongst us " have served our purpose".  

We didn't take action never mind swift action over the last 3 years, when those with football as their first interest would have been expected to have done so by the fans disbelieving at what we were witnessing at a time when we should have been at our strongest since I've followed.

By the time these technologies have been rolled out in football and  society at large  there's gonna be some seriously rich people or person. I'm not suggesting that anyone in the club would be intentionally driving or supporting this, heavens above, who would think such a thing.

If somebody was driving it they'd probably have to have had a successful career in the tech industry and perhaps a degree of understanding how the mind works and be at a club big enough to create influence within the hierarchy of Scottish football and anyway there's no money in football, is there not some guy connected with Hearts who is always handing Scottish football big donations? 

Perhaps the vehicle to further riches is football and the pretence that 1/2 the goons on here have bought into a deadly virus is the reason or should I say the manipulation required. That being the case looks like I've been played too, as long as we beat Hibs next time around I don't give a .....

one things for sure I'll not be up taking of the invite to join the experiment, booster anyone? 

21 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

This isn't an action it's an in- action. 

Have you got your head on upside down also?

49 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Lol so I got to you with my “ gullible “ comment . How gullible 😂

You get to watch the first half 

Aye, J.

You got me.

You think it’s only the SG that is playing you ?

👍

1 minute ago, thewiseone said:

Anyone know anybody in the club who would stand to make a wedge from these new technological innovative aspects being bought and sold, in the guise of health, and fight against a virus and keeping everyone safe.I mean Hearts taking swift action like this almost suggests they very much want it, almost ready for it , good management, opportunism or manipulation?  And as pointed out earlier their statement was non considerate of people's choices- why would that be when the majority of fans have kept the club afloat over it's admin and little or no respect given to them some of which may no longer be welcomed, at a time when Hearts fans got behind the club and saved their extinction to erase these in such a swift and abrasive manner reeks of a lack of  class and almost as if some of those amongst us " have served our purpose".  

We didn't take action never mind swift action over the last 3 years, when those with football as their first interest would have been expected to have done so by the fans disbelieving at what we were witnessing at a time when we should have been at our strongest since I've followed.

By the time these technologies have been rolled out in football and  society at large  there's gonna be some seriously rich people or person. I'm not suggesting that anyone in the club would be intentionally driving or supporting this, heavens above, who would think such a thing.

If somebody was driving it they'd probably have to have had a successful career in the tech industry and perhaps a degree of understanding how the mind works and be at a club big enough to create influence within the hierarchy of Scottish football and anyway there's no money in football, is there not some guy connected with Hearts who is always handing Scottish football big donations? 

Perhaps the vehicle to further riches is football and the pretence that 1/2 the goons on here have bought into a deadly virus is the reason or should I say the manipulation required. That being the case looks like I've been played too, as long as we beat Hibs next time around I don't give a .....

one things for sure I'll not be up taking of the invite to join the experiment, booster anyone? 

You're getting far too cheeky. 😴

1 minute ago, thewiseone said:

Oh please do go away.  You're a tiresome conspiracy theorist who sees the bad and worst in everything.

This post is utter rambling bullshit.

6 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

What concerns?  

**** it.  I give up.  Some people will always take the offended route when they are told what to do.

This 'passport' is going to be LAW, a shit Law but a Law none the less.  Follow it or don't but be prepared to suffer the consequences if you don't ie the clubs representatives are required to deny you entry to THEIR stadium and place of business if you cannot or are unwilling to comply with the Law are required.  At the end of the day, you're not going to get beaten with sand filled rubber hoses or have your property stolen from you by the State.  You will miss a football match.  That's all.

Please bear in mind that the requirement is for a sample of people, not everyone attending the game.  As such, there will be people that chance it on Saturday, and games to follow, that are not vaccinated and still get into the game.  I fully expect some of these people to come onto this, or other threads, post match to crow about them beating the system and what a waste of time and resources it is.

It’s a sad state of affairs that there will actually be people on here on Sat night bragging how they got in and beat the big, bad system !

Oh please do go away.  You're a tiresome conspiracy theorist who sees the bad and worst in everything.

Dont know where some of these guys like 'thewiseone' get the energy. 

Especially when they are lecturing people who already have a double vaccine. 

What a fruitless task 😂😂😂

11 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Who are you talking about ?

James “ blofeld “ Anderson ?

😂

9 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Dont know where some of these guys like 'thewiseone' get the energy. 

Especially when they are lecturing people who already have a double vaccine. 

What a fruitless task 😂😂😂

7 minutes ago, Boab said:

Who are you talking about ?

James “ blofeld “ Anderson ?

😂

I actually suspect he's a WuM of the Green variety.

43 minutes ago, luckydug said:

These kind of people are always aware of their rights pity they are not so aware of their responsibilities. 

I view compliance with the vaccine and Covid protocols as a public duty. 

Lol stay behind the sofa 

28 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

What concerns?  

I hope they do beat the system . I’ll be with one on Saturday and he know he won’t be a happy bunny if not allowed into the stadium ! Fireworks 

25 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Great posting and yes your right about HMFC embracing this it seems. What a slap in the face to fans who won’t be allowed in . Disgusting 

22 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Cant stand the heat get out the lichen then . 

18 minutes ago, Boab said:

It’s a sad state of affairs that there will actually be people on here on Sat night bragging how they got in and beat the big, bad system !

Here’s hoping 

27 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Did someone drive over your cat this morning ?

32 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

What concerns?  

Some good points, well said. 

I often wake up at night in a cold sweat and think, "why didn't I found a successful tech company, then sell it and buy the local football club who happened to be in administration and then 7 years later, start a global virus that managed to hoodwink all the scientists and medics in terms of it's seriousness and then invent a fake vaccine that again hoodwinks all the clever scientific minds, sit tight for 18 months and then ask folk to show a code on their phone with pre-existing technology and voila! make millions and then sail off into the sunset?".

Do you know why? I couldn't be arsed and that's why I sit in the cheap seats in the Main Stand.

2 minutes ago, Costanza said:

I often wake up at night in a cold sweat and think, "why didn't I found a successful tech company, then sell it and buy the local football club who happened to be in administration and then 7 years later, start a global virus that managed to hoodwink all the scientists and medics in terms of it's seriousness and then invent a fake vaccine that again hoodwinks all the clever scientific minds, sit tight for 18 months and then ask folk to show a code on their phone with pre-existing technology and voila! make millions and then sail off into the sunset?".

Do you know why? I couldn't be arsed and that's why I sit in the cheap seats in the Main Stand.

This thread's taken a turn for the better . 😄

1 minute ago, Costanza said:

I think you have to be quite disturbed to be that delusional that you can be taken in by these conspiracy theories.

been here before
33 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Thats just slavering.

Up there with not taking driving lessons is like not being injected with long term unproven medication.

2 minutes ago, Costanza said:

Because you haven’t got a white cat !

That’s why !

No cat, no party !

5 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I hope they do beat the system . I’ll be with one on Saturday and he know he won’t be a happy bunny if not allowed into the stadium ! Fireworks 

And if a steward gets a copper involved then he will face real consequences.  Tell remind your pal that the steward is only doing their job as instructed and is following the Law.  As stupid, unneeded Law but a Law none the less.  

You pal makes a scene then he's looking at a Breach of the Peace charge.  Not something to be taken lightly.

37 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

doctor who pat GIF

6 minutes ago, Costanza said:

🤣🤣Brilliant!

33 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Thank you for your observations. 

Generally when an idea is first suggested which goes against the " norm" the first response is usually reactive and to denounce it so well done -your it!

You use the term " conspiracy" to discredit  try replacing the conspiracy with opportunistic then start digging a little deeper if you can, this may help you.

Give it some time a little thought and you may see there maybe more than a sniff of truth in it. Afterall who'd have thought so many people could be duped into putting themselves forward for an experimental medical procedure and then once things start to unroll even argue for that decision. Nothing is impossible! 

Theres nowt so queer as .....

7 minutes ago, been here before said:

Thats just slavering.

Up there with not taking driving lessons is like not being injected with long term unproven medication.

Wrong.  I didn't say I hadn't taken lessons.  I had over 30 but NEVER felt comfortable.  It was an informed choice not to take myself forward to a test for a licence proper.  I felt I was potentially a danger to others.  Sound familiar in this argument.  If not sit down and take a little read back.  This is all about the risk to others from personal choice or lack there of.

I hope they do beat the system . I’ll be with one on Saturday and he know he won’t be a happy bunny if not allowed into the stadium ! Fireworks

Jamesy, be a good lad and send pics.

Arrested, banned, next !! This bullshit problem will be solved in a week. 

PS Obviously you'll be showing solidarity with this childish behaviour ? 

4 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Generally when an idea is first suggested which goes against the " norm" the first response is usually reactive and to denounce it so well done -your it!

You use the term " conspiracy" to discredit  try replacing the conspiracy with opportunistic then start digging a little deeper if you can, this may help you.

Give it some time a little thought and you may see there maybe more than a sniff of truth in it. Afterall who'd have thought so many people could be duped into putting themselves forward for an experimental medical procedure and then once things start to unroll even argue for that decision. Nothing is impossible! 

Experimental medical procedure - more uneducated bullshit from you.

And self deprecating post of the year goes to ......... 🤣

7 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

So, bullshit and delusions of grandeur?

We're getting closer with "Experimental Medical Procedure" to Covid Conspiracy Bingo (via the unregulated internet where anyone can post pish), although I'm starting to think you're just yanking our chains here.

2 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Experimental medical procedure - more uneducated bullshit from you.

It's funny because if serious, then it would take less than 10 mins of internet research to see how ridiculous that statement is.

2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Some good points, well said. 

Agreed, right or wrong this is coming in, its an emotive subject and I very much doubt anyone will change opinion on what they read here. My decision has led to me being banned from Tynecastle,fair enough, the majority of fans are eligible as they accepted the vaccines as a way to protect themselves and families from illness so why should they miss out. Facts and science don't matter here though, the first minister has admitted its coercion to get the vaccine uptake higher in certain sections of society, highest being ethnic minorities and the Polish community, not many make it to Tynecastle mind you. Hopefully this will not be in place for long 🤞, but some on this thread are wise enough to know it is only going to filter through to more venues and stadiums with less capacity. I'm out as I'm a risk to others health seemingly. Take care.

been here before
18 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Wrong.  I didn't say I hadn't taken lessons.  I had over 30 but NEVER felt comfortable.  It was an informed choice not to take myself forward to a test for a licence proper.  I felt I was potentially a danger to others.  Sound familiar in this argument.  If not sit down and take a little read back.  This is all about the risk to others from personal choice or lack there of.

Exactly- you took some and changed your mind due to the potential risks. So stopped.

You've still not answered how someone whose had the vaccine but NEVER felt comfortable about it can change their mind due to any potential risks and get it stopped.

Just to keep your anology relevant.

Edited by been here before

4 minutes ago, escobri said:

Agreed, right or wrong this is coming in, its an emotive subject and I very much doubt anyone will change opinion on what they read here. My decision has led to me being banned from Tynecastle,fair enough, the majority of fans are eligible as they accepted the vaccines as a way to protect themselves and families from illness so why should they miss out. Facts and science don't matter here though, the first minister has admitted its coercion to get the vaccine uptake higher in certain sections of society, highest being ethnic minorities and the Polish community, not many make it to Tynecastle mind you. Hopefully this will not be in place for long 🤞, but some on this thread are wise enough to know it is only going to filter through to more venues and stadiums with less capacity. I'm out as I'm a risk to others health seemingly. Take care.

Agreed and I doubt anyone posting here really thinks that. However for all the keyboard posturing ( I don't mean you)  it will only take a handful of arrests/bans to get this in order but hopefully it will not come to that. Whether people like it or not , it's such a minor thing to be asked to do. You've made your choice and accepted the outcome - fair enough. Much respect for that maturity.