Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, henryheart said:

Daily Mail or not, the article is right. The blue face masks don't cover your mouth and nose properly, and if you don't believe it then try a FFP2 mask (which is the EU equivalent of the N95) and you will immediately spot the difference. The FFP2 masks can be bought for as little as 50p each online. If you believe in wearing a face mask, which I do in certain circumstances including sitting in my seat surrounded by people I mostly don't know at Tynecastle, then every little helps. 

👍

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, frankblack said:

You do to back up the sweeping statement about mild symptoms across unvaccinated people of most age and risk groups.

I'm not sure what more you need. The odds of being in the 7.5 billion Vs being in the 235 million are staggering.

But yeh, it's probable you'll get bad symptoms...despite the odds of you even catching it in the first place being overwhelming stacked in favour of not catching it.

Edited by Taffin

been here before
Just now, frankblack said:

You asked for a second link.  I gave you it in minutes.  I can give many more.

Are you saying the article is incorrect?  

Here is a local link for NHS Lothian with all the study information links.

https://www.nhslothian.scot/Coronavirus/Vaccine/Pages/Frequently-Asked-Questions.aspx

If you think that information is incorrect I suggest you take your "facts" to your local MP or the media.  It will either be the story of the century or you will be classed as barking mad.  I think I know which it will be. 🤔

Frankybob I never asked you for a second link, I never asked you for any link.

Im saying the article (which you dont really understand), or at the very least one of those quoted, may have a vested interest. Do you think thats wrong based on they guys background? Lets be honest, I doubt you'll answer that frankie

I havent suggested anything is wrong, Im saying you have no way of knowing for certain what side effects there may be from the vaccine. No-one knows- you've even admitted that yourself

Youll just keep making stuff up and hide behind gifs, memes and calling folk antivaxxer moonhowler pish because you cant understand folk may think differently to you.

Its what you do frank.

And its why you're so funny.

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Im saying the article (which you dont really understand), or at the very least one of those quoted, may have a vested interest. Do you think thats wrong based on they guys background? Lets be honest, I doubt you'll answer that frankie

I havent suggested anything is wrong, Im saying you have no way of knowing for certain what side effects there may be from the vaccine. No-one knows- you've even admitted that yourself

Youll just keep making stuff up and hide behind gifs, memes and calling folk antivaxxer moonhowler pish because you cant understand folk may think differently to you.

Its what you do frank.

A lot of words to deflect rather than just admit you are slavering nonsense.

Do those links answer your unsubstantiated nonsense claims about long term side effects of vaccines?  Yes or No.

8 minutes ago, Taffin said:

I'm not sure what more you need. The odds of being in the 7.5 billion Vs being in the 235 million are staggering.

But yeh, it's probable you'll get bad symptoms...despite the odds of you even catching it in the first place being overwhelming stacked in favour of not catching it.

Just admit you made it up like those odds you quoted.

Jambof3tornado
28 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

It's a difference of opinion, oh I forgot that's not allowed these days is it- follow the party or political line, if you are so confident in your own stance what I say would have little or no effect. 

Check out all the doctors, lawyers, virologists who have all been discredited and silenced during this whole sorry affair, because they dared to air a different opinion. 

Mods are you watching this guy's wanting to deny free speech and critical thinking! 

I've spent the last year on the front line helping people with covid, I've lost a very good paramedic friend to covid(bairns fan but good guy nonetheless). I've read umpteen pile of utter horseshit blogs etc etc and seen more fake news bollocks that I could be arsed with. I've seen so many relatives in tears watching loved ones leave their homes with covid symptoms knowing that in all likelihood they are going to die in hospital(talking about the first 6 months of the pandemic).

No party line no political line, just front line.

Jambof3tornado
10 minutes ago, Beni said:

Any progress with that evidence?

Cant remember flu ever ripping through care home communities and killing dozens of residents in many homes.

Therefore I'm going to say he's still talking shite.

JudyJudyJudy
18 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Correct . He’s scared of the day he’s never seen . Crapping it it seems and is projecting it on to others , classic defence mechanism . 

17 minutes ago, been here before said:

Its what you do frank.

👀

1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Cant remember flu ever ripping through care home communities and killing dozens of residents in many homes.

Therefore I'm going to say he's still talking shite.

Might not rip through homes but it certainly kills thousands every winter sometimes up to 50,000 

been here before
13 minutes ago, frankblack said:

A lot of words to deflect rather than just admit you are slavering nonsense.

Do those links answer your unsubstantiated nonsense claims about long term side effects of vaccines?  Yes or No.

Ive not read the links frank, I never asked for them- you made that up.

I asked you if you can say for certainty that there will ne no future s/e's from the covid vaccine. In the meantime you've posted links you dont understand, stuff about fags and drink. You've hidden behind numerous gifs, umpteen emojis, constant nonsense about tinfoil hat wearers, general lies and just stuff you make up but cant answer when questioned.

So can you frank, show us the data or the research to show there will be no s/e's? Not blogs or opinion pieces, not unasked for articles that you've either never read or understood, but long term data frank- about the covid vaccine.

Its a very, very simple question frank.

Edited by been here before

Jeffros Furios
58 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Well that's one thing we agree about Frank. They'll be saying in years to come

" you know it's unbelievable, we strung them along for 20 months, and you know it was no more harmful than the regular flu, they lined up with their sleeves rolled up and they even supported it and argued for it, hadn't a clue what we were injecting but we're that dumbed down theyd left their brains behind.  Still the vaxxed filled the hospital's we ended up telling them anything , so confusedthey were they believed it" 

Some of you guys really got to stop investing in TV and the Beeb head over to UK Column , they unmask the story behind the headlines but it's not for the faint hearted. 

Frank you better check with your doc make sure it's okay for you.........

:gok:

:muggy:

7 minutes ago, been here before said:

Ive not read the links frank, I never asked for them- you made that up.

I asked you if you can say for certainty that there will ne no future s/e's from the covid vaccine. In the meantime you've posted links you dont understand, stuff about fags and drink. You've hidden behind numerous gifs, umpteen emojis, constant nonsense about tinfoil hat wearers, general lies and just stuff you make up but cant answer when questioned.

So can you frank, show us the data or the research to show there will be no s/e's? Not blogs or opinion pieces, not unasked for articles that you've either never read or understood, but long term data frank- about the covid vaccine.

Its a very, very simple question frank.

:cornette:

All the research you need is in the link from NHS Lothian you didn't read.

been here before
1 minute ago, frankblack said:

:cornette:

All the research you need is in the link from NHS Lothian you didn't read.

See thats you hiding behind stuff again frank- will we try again- can you show the data from the long term study of the covid vaccine.

Can you?

Yes or no frankii.

10 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Correct . He’s scared of the day he’s never seen . Crapping it it seems and is projecting it on to others , classic defence mechanism . 

👀

Might not rip through homes but it certainly kills thousands every winter sometimes up to 50,000 

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493blw5k3tg5egjmsy5u6f

3 minutes ago, been here before said:

See thats you hiding behind stuff again frank- will we try again- can you show the data from the long term study of the covid vaccine.

Can you?

Yes or no frankii.

Deflection again.

Links are in the article you didn't read.

15 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

I've spent the last year on the front line helping people with covid, I've lost a very good paramedic friend to covid(bairns fan but good guy nonetheless). I've read umpteen pile of utter horseshit blogs etc etc and seen more fake news bollocks that I could be arsed with. I've seen so many relatives in tears watching loved ones leave their homes with covid symptoms knowing that in all likelihood they are going to die in hospital(talking about the first 6 months of the pandemic).

No party line no political line, just front line.

When you are involved in such. When it's your daily experience seeing and understanding a bigger becomes nigh on impossible. You'd need to remove yourself from that experience to see through it. You call it ,the front line that term generated by the media to instigate the whole idea of being at war, an enemy etc again part of the conditional programming most fell into.  I believe everything you've written but a general search of deaths annual rates etc will show that the Covid time hasn't generated more deaths than in other years. I think you've allowed yourself  to be caught up in the narrative of people dieing from Covid instead of "with".

It's not me you should be directing things to but the government, remind me again about the farce in the supply of PPE and how many beds were used in the Nightingale's? 

been here before
1 minute ago, frankblack said:

Deflection again.

Links are in the article you didn't read.

You're telling me there are links in your post to studies carried out into the long term effects (good or bad) of the covid vaccine? Studies carried out say 5 years after people have had their first dose of the C19 vaccine.

Is that what you're saying frankypops?

3 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

When you are involved in such. When it's your daily experience seeing and understanding a bigger becomes nigh on impossible. You'd need to remove yourself from that experience to see through it. You call it ,the front line that term generated by the media to instigate the whole idea of being at war, an enemy etc again part of the conditional programming most fell into.  I believe everything you've written but a general search of deaths annual rates etc will show that the Covid time hasn't generated more deaths than in other years. I think you've allowed yourself  to be caught up in the narrative of people dieing from Covid instead of "with".

It's not me you should be directing things to but the government, remind me again about the farce in the supply of PPE and how many beds were used in the Nightingale's? 

The usual human empathy from your sort exhibited perfectly. 

Jeffros Furios
7 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

You are a disgusting piece of filth .

Just now, been here before said:

You're telling me there are links in your post to studies carried out into the long term effects (good or bad) of the covid vaccine? Studies carried out say 5 years after people have had their first dose of the C19 vaccine.

Is that what you're saying frankypops?

:rofl:

Still not read those links and the studies attached?  You are having a one man shitshow on here today.

2 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

You are a disgusting piece of filth .

:spoton:

Absolutely no excuse for that uneducated fascist rant.

been here before
5 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Still not read those links and the studies attached?  You are having a one man shitshow on here today.

You're claiming you know of studies that have been done to show any good, bad or indifferent effects of the covid vaccine that habe neen carried out for at least five years since the C19 vaccine was first given...

...but Im the one having a shitshow

OK franypop.

5 minutes ago, been here before said:

You're claiming you know of studies that have been done to show any good, bad or indifferent effects of the covid vaccine that habe neen carried out for at least five years since the C19 vaccine was first given...

...but Im the one having a shitshow

OK franypop.

Read the studies and educate yourself.  Seriously, give yourself a good shake.

been here before
2 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Read the studies and educate yourself.  Seriously, give yourself a good shake.

Lets try again...

You're claiming you know of studies that have been done to show any good, bad or indifferent effects of the covid vaccine that have neen carried out for at least five years since the C19 vaccine was first given...

Yes or no frank?

Its that simple.

JudyJudyJudy
30 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Oh dear you really shouldn’t start a war with me with gifs and memes. ! Come on 😂😂

3A6CC3B6-BD0B-4E9F-84A4-DFEDF61C1707.jpeg

274769F3-F458-4BE0-9F98-7C64BE36648D.jpeg

Jambof3tornado
29 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

You are a disgrace chap. An utter disgrace.

17 minutes ago, been here before said:

Lets try again...

You're claiming you know of studies that have been done to show any good, bad or indifferent effects of the covid vaccine that have neen carried out for at least five years since the C19 vaccine was first given...

Yes or no frank?

Its that simple.

Deflecting again.  Read the studies linked or STFU.

been here before
7 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Deflecting again.  Read the studies linked or STFU.

Yes or no frank. You know of a 5 year study into the C19 vaccine?

Whats so diffuicult?

A simple yes or a simple no frankiebabe?

Just now, been here before said:

Yes or no frank. You know of a 5 year study into the C19 vaccine?

Whats so diffuicult?

A simple yes or a simple no frankiebabe?

So you still haven't read the studies?  You asked for studies and won't read them.

:cornette_dog:

been here before
4 minutes ago, frankblack said:

So you still haven't read the studies?  You asked for studies and won't read them.

:cornette_dog:

I never asked for studies you're making that up.

But you know of a 5 year study into the C19 vaccine?

Whats so diffuicult?

A simple yes or a simple no frankiebabe

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Whats so diffuicult?

You asked for studies in long term vaccine side effects and hot it.

Kindly admit you were slavering and do not have a clue on this topic.

been here before
8 minutes ago, frankblack said:

You asked for studies in long term vaccine side effects and hot it.

Kindly admit you were slavering and do not have a clue on this topic.

And you're saying that you have got a study on the long term side effects, real of otherwise, carried out over 5 years on the C19 vaccine.

Yes or no frank.

Ill happily admit Im slavering when you confirm you have this study- no bother.

2 hours ago, frankblack said:

:spoton:

Absolutely no excuse for that uneducated fascist rant.

Think you are  confused again Frank. It's you who has been advocating a close aspect of this. You got a degree in manipulation? Remember your stance on others getting the jab? 

IMG_20211004_231722.jpg

2 hours ago, Tazio said:

The usual human empathy from your sort exhibited perfectly. 

A staggering post - the hubris of this imbecillic, disrespectful ***** dismissing the harrowing first-hand experience of someone who worked to help people during a pandemic as being "too close". 

Well, that's ****ing convenient isn't it? I'm only surprised he didn't go full Q Anon and call the poster a crisis actor. 

50 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Think you are  confused again Frank. It's you who has been advocating a close aspect of this. You got a degree in manipulation? Remember your stance on others getting the jab? 

IMG_20211004_231722.jpg

You are a disgrace to this board, and hopefully you get emptied ASAP.

10 hours ago, been here before said:

Whats so diffuicult?

If you bothered to read the articles you'd know why a 5 year study is unnecessary.

The Mighty Thor
13 hours ago, thewiseone said:

Some of you guys really got to stop investing in TV and the Beeb head over to UK Column , they unmask the story behind the headlines but it's not for the faint hearted. 

Why?

What's the former navy captain turned virologist/economist/immigration expert saying from his back bedroom in Portsmouth?

8 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Why?

What's the former navy captain turned virologist/economist/immigration expert saying from his back bedroom in Portsmouth?

Hello, sailer !

:kirklol:

38 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Why?

Ssssshhhhhh!  

Nothing to see here , you just carry on complying, follow the narrative Thud and remember if you don't want to hear something, don't want to listen then just discredit like you've done above, keeps everyone safe you know! 

The Mighty Thor
28 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Ssssshhhhhh!  

Nothing to see here , you just carry on complying, follow the narrative Thud and remember if you don't want to hear something, don't want to listen then just discredit like you've done above, keeps everyone safe you know! 

As we've discussed before a brief bit of research on UK Column would suggest that it's a paid scam fleecing those of limited intelligence whilst providing them with unfounded extreme views on pretty much any topic du jour. 

A GB News for even bigger idiots.

Captain Pugwash is making bank though 👍

3 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

As we've discussed before a brief bit of research on UK Column would suggest that it's a paid scam fleecing those of limited intelligence whilst providing them with unfounded extreme views on pretty much any topic du jour. 

A GB News for even bigger idiots.

👍👍

been here before
2 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

If you bothered to read the articles you'd know why a 5 year study is unnecessary.

But thats not what Im asking franky though. And thats not what he's finding so hard to answer.

Thanks for your input though, he'll hide behind it.

Why shouldn't they make money, a bit of an idiotic statement to make from somebody of limited intelligence, I'm thinking! 

Or do you have some sort of experience on which to draw rather than basing your assumptions on other discrediting articles?

12 minutes ago, been here before said:

But thats not what Im asking franky though. And thats not what he's finding so hard to answer.

Thanks for your input though, he'll hide behind it.

You're asking for something ridiculous that cannot exist and doesn't need to.

Jeffros Furios

Theidiotone isn't just a silly wee laddie he's a man just  short of 60 yrs old 

What a plank :gok:

been here before
11 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

You're asking for something ridiculous that cannot exist and doesn't need to.

You're not frankos mum are you?

Im sure he can find his own gis/emojis/avoidance. Now he's going to latch onto yours and hide there.