Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

been here before
1 hour ago, been here before said:

No franky, you're just making that up.

Tell me about the possible side effects to it after 5, 10, 15 years though.

How are we getting on with this frankster?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, frankblack said:

If you are unvaccinated its likely that you will be gambling with risks of potentially serious infections and long covid, which are more likely the older you are.

I think a few seconds getting an injection is preferable, but each to their own.

Sage words in bold.

JudyJudyJudy
46 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

Maybe one of those empty seats was mine?  I am in Section S, Season Ticket seat at a row end.  I only go now and again.  To be honest unless somebody is in front of you face on, 1 metre away and is for circa 15 minutes straight then chances of catching it are lessened.  If he was in his seat looking forward and not continually chatting or shouting his head off, and seats on either side of him were empty then everyone near him will be fine IMHO.  It is outside after all.  

Decent sensible posting 

4 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Sage words in bold.

He’s getting there ( maybe ) 

JudyJudyJudy
4 hours ago, frankblack said:

So I take it by that avoidance of answering the question from the other poster you don't actually know?

There u go https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9914969/amp/Popular-blue-surgical-face-masks-NOT-stop-people-infected-COVID-19.html

Edited by JamesM48

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Daily Mail? :lol:

In any case that doesn't answer the post you quoted.

Don’t shoot the messenger 

CFD7F5D0-EE3D-4B65-9098-9D69FAF3BB34.jpeg

2 hours ago, thewiseone said:

Don't think we've any evidence of it affecting the mind but Frank would sure make one hell of a study! 😂🤣

If they dissect your brain after death, they'll likely find it as smooth as marble.  

33 minutes ago, been here before said:

How are we getting on with this frankster?

Do you genuinely think that there's a chance of a vaccine suddenly adversely affecting your health 15 years after it was administered?

been here before
10 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Do you genuinely think that there's a chance of a vaccine suddenly adversely affecting your health 15 years after it was administered?

Ive got no idea. No-one has. And no-ones mention anything  "suddenly" happening.

But thats not what Im asking franky. Unfortunately he seems rather reticent in discussing it.

Edited by been here before

1 hour ago, been here before said:

No franky, you're just making that up.

Tell me about the possible side effects to it after 5, 10, 15 years though.

Ridiculous argument.

Tell me about the possible side effects of anything in life in 5, 10, or 15 years?

Do you drink or smoke - what is the likelihood of either affecting you in 5, 10, or 15 years time?  You will find more information on possible side-effects of the vaccines because they are made from long-running research.  Unlike other vaccines these are being applied to a far bigger percentage of the world population, so does that make them more or less safe than lesser-used medicines?

1 minute ago, been here before said:

Ive got no idea. No-one has. 

But thats not what Im asking franky. Unfortunately he seems rather reticent in discussing it.

We do have an idea. We've been using various vaccines for a long time. Any adverse affects occur within the first couple of months. 

The latest is he got contacted by the NHS asking his movements, he's going to phone Tynie tomorrow. He also has the app which I believe pings close contacts.

been here before

Ridiculous argument.

Tell me about the possible side effects of anything in life in 5, 10, or 15 years?

Do you drink or smoke - what is the likelihood of either affecting you in 5, 10, or 15 years time?  You will find more information on possible side-effects of the vaccines because they are made from long-running research.  Unlike other vaccines these are being applied to a far bigger percentage of the world population, so does that make them more or less safe than lesser-used medicines?

Franky, bless, thats not what Im asking. We all know the possible effects of drinking or smoking because they've been about for 100s or even 1000s of years so we can all say with pretty much an absolute degree of certainy. But thats not what we're discussing.

The covid vaccine frankypop- what can we expect to see after a number of years? Thats the covid vaccine- not tobacco, alcohol or anything else you care to hide behind.

Go on tell us.

been here before
8 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

We do have an idea. We've been using various vaccines for a long time. Any adverse affects occur within the first couple of months. 

Well so far we've had (amongst others) blood clots, potential nerve damage, heart inflamation. No bad for the first 8 months or so.

Just now, been here before said:

Well so far we've had (amongst others) blood clots, potential nerve damage, heart inflamation. No bad for the first 8 months or so.

All extremely rare and occurring very shortly after being given. 

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Franky, bless, thats not what Im asking. We all know the possible effects of drinking or smoking because they've been about for 100s or even 1000s of years so we can all say with pretty much an absolute degree of certainy. But thats not what we're discussing.

The covid vaccine frankypop- what can we expect to see after a number of years? Thats the covid vaccine- not tobacco, alcohol or anything else you care to hide behind.

Go on tell us.

That has already been answered above.  You are having a 'mare.

Here is an article that will hopefully put an end to your batshit mental questions:

https://wexnermedical.osu.edu/blog/covid-19-vaccine-long-term-side-effects

2 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

All extremely rare and occurring very shortly after being given. 

Precisely - I hope he doesn't have a girlfriend who takes the contraceptive pill for example or other widely available over the counter medicines.  Those potential side-effects will make him ill without any vaccine. :rofl:

Edited by frankblack

been here before

That has already been answered above.  You are having a 'mare.

Here is an article that will hopefully put an end to your batshit mental questions:

https://wexnermedical.osu.edu/blog/covid-19-vaccine-long-term-side-effects

Frankloid, bless.

Just because something hasnt happened before, it doesnt mean it cant happen.

Why not just revert back to posting gifs and emoticons?

Frankloid, bless.

There's nothing in the nature of how vaccines affect the body to support the idea that somebody might be fine for 10-20 years and then suddenly be adversely affected.

3 minutes ago, been here before said:

Frankloid, bless.

Wait, you are telling me that you know something about vaccines that the world's top scientists and medical experts don't?

:wtfvlad:

been here before
Just now, Ray Gin said:

There's nothing in the nature of how vaccines affect the body to support the idea that somebody might be fine for 10-20 years and then suddenly be adversely affected.

The only person who keeps mentioning anything sudden happening after years is you.

been here before
Just now, frankblack said:

Wait, you are telling me that you know something about vaccines that the world's top scientists and medical experts don't?

:wtfvlad:

No frankiebob- you're the one doing that.

Is that blog you posted written by "the world's top scientists and medical experts"?

The only person who keeps mentioning anything sudden happening after years is you.

There's nothing to support the idea of anyone being fine for several months and then adverse effects slowly creeping in either.

4 minutes ago, been here before said:

No frankiebob- you're the one doing that.

Is that blog you posted written by "the world's top scientists and medical experts"?

No, it was the first one I found.

Here's another written by a vaccine expert, and I can keep them coming:

https://www.uab.edu/news/health/item/12143-three-things-to-know-about-the-long-term-side-effects-of-covid-vaccines

Some quotes:

Vaccines are eliminated quickly

Unlike many medications, which are taken daily, vaccines are generally one-and-done. Medicines you take every day can cause side effects that reveal themselves over time, including long-term problems as levels of the drug build up in the body over months and years. 

“Vaccines are just designed to deliver a payload and then are quickly eliminated by the body,” Goepfert said. “This is particularly true of the mRNA vaccines. mRNA degrades incredibly rapidly. You wouldn’t expect any of these vaccines to have any long-term side effects. And in fact, this has never occurred with any vaccine.”

Vaccine side effects show up within weeks if at all

That is not to say that there have never been safety issues with vaccines. But in each instance, these have appeared soon after widespread use of the vaccine began. 

“The side effects that we see occur early on, and that’s it,” Goepfert said. “In virtually all cases, vaccine side effects are seen within the first two months after rollout.”

Edited by frankblack

been here before
13 minutes ago, frankblack said:

No, it was the first one I found.

Here's another written by a vaccine expert, and I can keep them coming:

https://www.uab.edu/news/health/item/12143-three-things-to-know-about-the-long-term-side-effects-of-covid-vaccines

Some quotes:

Vaccines are eliminated quickly

Unlike many medications, which are taken daily, vaccines are generally one-and-done. Medicines you take every day can cause side effects that reveal themselves over time, including long-term problems as levels of the drug build up in the body over months and years. 

“Vaccines are just designed to deliver a payload and then are quickly eliminated by the body,” Goepfert said. “This is particularly true of the mRNA vaccines. mRNA degrades incredibly rapidly. You wouldn’t expect any of these vaccines to have any long-term side effects. And in fact, this has never occurred with any vaccine.”

Vaccine side effects show up within weeks if at all

That is not to say that there have never been safety issues with vaccines. But in each instance, these have appeared soon after widespread use of the vaccine began. 

“The side effects that we see occur early on, and that’s it,” Goepfert said. “In virtually all cases, vaccine side effects are seen within the first two months after rollout.”

So to use your own quote-

"In virtually all cases, vaccine side effects are seen within the first two months after rollout.”

So not all then franky?

You seem to have a real issue with people making a free choice dont you?

Especially if you cant hide behind your usual shite rhetoric of 'tin foil hat/anti vaxxer/scared of needles'.

Incidently franky a quick google finds your "vaccine expert" has previously been funded by "several pharmacurical companies".

8 minutes ago, been here before said:

So to use your own quote-

"In virtually all cases, vaccine side effects are seen within the first two months after rollout.”

So not all then franky?

You seem to have a real issue with people making a free choice dont you?

Especially if you cant hide behind your usual shite rhetoric of 'tin foil hat/anti vaxxer/scared of needles'.

Ridiculous argument, and you should stop now to save yourself from further embarassment.

Name one medicine invented that is 100% effective?  Can you guarantee that an asteroid/meteor won't fall from the sky and kill you tomorrow? The answer is no because its not entirely impossible - it is actually highly improbable like the chance of you getting an adverse reaction to the vaccine.

Edited by frankblack

3 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

But we aren't dealing with a vaccine here.

If it was a vaccine then how come so many double vaccinated are coming down with Covid?  It's actually having the effect of reducing the natural ability of our bodies to fight infection putting those vaccinated at more risk and will continue into the " flu months" with more intensity.

Best not to mess with mother nature I say.

There's gonna be some amount of warped explanations from the likes of Frank, about it being the unvaxxed , the non maskers, and all when the reality is the majority of  the vaxxed have been set up, played a blinder. The guys pushing it walk off into the sunset carrying wads loads of cash courtesy of pharma eg Gladys in Australia and Frank and his buddies argue it's case from their hospital beds, yep makes perfect sense! 😂.

Oh and while we're at it have you noticed the theme of younger adults with hidden heart defects becoming more prevalent.

Wonder why?  My synical self would say , it's another set up.

All that being said I think we'll flatten the curve in 3 weeks and once the vulnerable are jabbed we'll get back to normal! 🙃🙃

1 minute ago, thewiseone said:

If it was a vaccine then how come so many double vaccinated are coming down with Covid?  It's actually having the effect of reducing the natural ability of our bodies to fight infection putting those vaccinated at more risk and will continue into the " flu months" with more intensity.

There's gonna be some amount of warped explanations from the likes of Frank, about it being the unvaxxed , the non maskers, and all when the reality is the majority of  the vaxxed have been set up, played a blinder. The guys pushing it walk off into the sunset carrying wads loads of cash courtesy of pharma eg Gladys in Australia and Frank and his buddies argue it's case from their hospital beds, yep makes perfect sense! 😂.

Oh and while we're at it have you noticed the theme of younger adults with hidden heart defects becoming more prevalent.

All that being said I think we'll flatten the curve in 3 weeks and once the vulnerable are jabbed we'll get back to normal! 🙃🙃

:cornette: 

You clearly have no understanding of what a vaccine is.

been here before
1 minute ago, frankblack said:

Ridiculous argument, and you should stop now to save yourself from further embarassment.

Name one medicine invented that is 100% effective?  Can you guarantee that an asteroid won't fall from the sky and kill you tomorrow? The answer is no because its not entirely impossible - it is actually highly improbable like the chance of you getting an adverse reaction to the vaccine.

Asteroids, fags, bevvy...

Any other straws going franky?

Incidently your "vaccine expert" other than being funded by pharmacutical companies is also the co-chair of the Concept Working Group of the HVTN.  This committee is in charge of working with vaccine developers to develop new clinical vaccine trials.

Sounds like theres no vested interests there.

Just now, Ray Gin said:

:cornette: 

You clearly have no understanding of what a vaccine is.

Its incredible to read, it truly is.

The nonsense on this thread will end up in the classics section of the forum for years to come.

8 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Name one medicine invented that is 100% effective?  Can you guarantee that an asteroid/meteor won't fall from the sky and kill you tomorrow? The answer is no because its not entirely impossible - it is actually highly improbable like the chance of you getting an adverse reaction to the vaccine.

It's also highly improbable you'll suffer much more than very mild symptoms, if any at all from covid in fairness.

Just now, been here before said:

Asteroids, fags, bevvy...

Any other straws going franky?

Incidently your "vaccine expert" other than being funded by pharmacutical companies is also the co-chair of the Concept Working Group of the HVTN.  This committee is in charge of working with vaccine developers to develop new clinical vaccine trials.

Sounds like theres no vested interests there.

I put an article written by an experienced vaccine expert - are you saying what he wrote was lies?

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Just now, Taffin said:

It's also highly improbable you'll suffer much more than very mild symptoms, if any at all from covid in fairness.

At what age range and risk group?  Is that mild symptoms if you have been vaccinated?

Jambof3tornado
10 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Its actually reducing our bodies ability to fight infection??? Seriously you need to stop spouting pish on here. No idea why the mods are continuing to allow such drivel.

At what age range and risk group?  Is that mild symptoms if you have been vaccinated?

At any age range and vaccination status. Obviously that's a sliding scale where it gets worse...but it's still improbable.

Well that's one thing we agree about Frank. They'll be saying in years to come

" you know it's unbelievable, we strung them along for 20 months, and you know it was no more harmful than the regular flu, they lined up with their sleeves rolled up and they even supported it and argued for it, hadn't a clue what we were injecting but we're that dumbed down theyd left their brains behind.  Still the vaxxed filled the hospital's we ended up telling them anything , so confusedthey were they believed it" 

Some of you guys really got to stop investing in TV and the Beeb head over to UK Column , they unmask the story behind the headlines but it's not for the faint hearted. 

Frank you better check with your doc make sure it's okay for you.........

been here before
20 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I put an article written by an experienced vaccine expert - are you saying what he wrote was lies?

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Well lets say that his work isnt as impartial as it perhaps could be.

But perhaps more importantly Franko, your "experienced vaccine expert" didnt write the article- Jesus Christ you dont even  umderstand what you're posting!

How does it go- oh aye...

giphy-1.gif.2c1c3788f14c8a944b59d8e7581373fa.gif

Nucky Thompson
3 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Well that's one thing we agree about Frank. They'll be saying in years to come

" you know it's unbelievable, we strung them along for 20 months, and you know it was no more harmful than the regular flu, they lined up with their sleeves rolled up and they even supported it and argued for it, hadn't a clue what we were injecting but we're that dumbed down theyd left their brains behind.  Still the vaxxed filled the hospital's we ended up telling them anything , so confusedthey were they believed it" 

Some of you guys really got to stop investing in TV and the Beeb head over to UK Column , they unmask the story behind the headlines but it's not for the faint hearted. 

Frank you better check with your doc make sure it's okay for you.........

It's because of all those people rolling their sleeves up that you're able to go to the football, pub, nightclubs.

If there was no working vaccine, the whole country would be locked down.

Maybe you should be more grateful to all of us mugs who have been played

17 minutes ago, Taffin said:

At any age range and vaccination status. Obviously that's a sliding scale where it gets worse...but it's still improbable.

Do you have a source for that information?

23 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Its actually reducing our bodies ability to fight infection??? Seriously you need to stop spouting pish on here. No idea why the mods are continuing to allow such drivel.

It's a difference of opinion, oh I forgot that's not allowed these days is it- follow the party or political line, if you are so confident in your own stance what I say would have little or no effect. 

Check out all the doctors, lawyers, virologists who have all been discredited and silenced during this whole sorry affair, because they dared to air a different opinion. 

Mods are you watching this guy's wanting to deny free speech and critical thinking! 

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

Daily Mail or not, the article is right. The blue face masks don't cover your mouth and nose properly, and if you don't believe it then try a FFP2 mask (which is the EU equivalent of the N95) and you will immediately spot the difference. The FFP2 masks can be bought for as little as 50p each online. If you believe in wearing a face mask, which I do in certain circumstances including sitting in my seat surrounded by people I mostly don't know at Tynecastle, then every little helps. 

1 minute ago, frankblack said:

Do you have a source for that information?

Frank, there's nearly 8 billion people on the planet. There's been c.235 million recorded cases...even if every single one of them had bad symptoms it's still highly improbable.

I'm really not sure that needs a source.

Nucky Thompson
1 minute ago, thewiseone said:

Check out all the doctors, lawyers, virologists who have all been discredited and silenced during this whole sorry affair, because they dared to air a different opinion. 

Do you have a link naming all those professionals?

10 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

It's because of all those people rolling their sleeves up that you're able to go to the football, pub, nightclubs.

If there was no working vaccine, the whole country would be locked down.

Maybe you should be more grateful to all of us mugs who have been played

There in lies the biggest misconception of the lot. It's because of them that this has been prolonged. They bought into it from day one!  For your theory to be true one would need to assume that those in government actually had yours or my best interests to heart, now I know that's a little farfetched  surely you can't believe that?

How people forget- the disgraceful policy of care homes, the wearing, not wearing of masks, the PPE scams and cash for pals , the bubbles, R number. Captain Tom, front line hero's, masks. It's been an operation which has been staged and managed by those in power right from the off, if you can't see it now ........

Even Witty in his broadcast to Uni students back in 2019 said " without doubt the biggest impact of any pandemic isn't the virus itself but the fear it generates" .

They have known all along how to control Tom Dick and Frank by the fear generated from within the ranks of mainstream media, a well planned out behavioural operation that is as bvious as it was Levein' was taking us down the pan 3 years ago! Some eejits were still backing him, Frank .........? 

8 minutes ago, been here before said:

Well lets say that his work isnt as impartial as it perhaps could be.

But perhaps more importantly Franko, your "experienced vaccine expert" didnt write the article- Jesus Christ you dont even  umderstand what you're posting!

You asked for a second link.  I gave you it in minutes.  I can give many more.

Are you saying the article is incorrect?  

Here is a local link for NHS Lothian with all the study information links.

https://www.nhslothian.scot/Coronavirus/Vaccine/Pages/Frequently-Asked-Questions.aspx

If you think that information is incorrect I suggest you take your "facts" to your local MP or the media.  It will either be the story of the century or you will be classed as barking mad.  I think I know which it will be. 🤔

17 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Frank, there's nearly 8 billion people on the planet. There's been c.235 million recorded cases...even if every single one of them had bad symptoms it's still highly improbable.

I'm really not sure that needs a source.

You do to back up the sweeping statement about mild symptoms across unvaccinated people of most age and risk groups.