Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, Auldbenches said:

If you turn up tomorrow and don't get in, are you going to shout and swear or have a doxen memes ready..? 

All this talk today on this about passwords , apps etc . Talk about the elephant in the room ! 

A0365FC7-8078-48F8-87C7-885CDCEB8D9D.jpeg

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

All this talk today on this about passwords , apps etc . Talk about the elephant in the room ! 

That’s a beauty.

4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

The stupidity was bringing it in the day before it started. 

Get the Germany nazi stuff to Frankfurt. 

1 minute ago, Auldbenches said:

The stupidity was bringing it in the day before it started. 

Get the Germany nazi stuff to Frankfurt. 

That really is chronic patter and there isn't enough facepalms for those that think these are even remotely similar.

Just now, frankblack said:

That really is chronic patter and there isn't enough facepalms for those that think these are even remotely similar.

It is juvenile shite an cringe worthy.

He still didn't answer why it's the clubs fault that they have to do this tomorrow.

16 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Maybe tomorrow’s game is a ruse to send all the Hearts fans to the ghetto(leith). 

😂

JudyJudyJudy
34 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Aberdeen have abandoned checks for this weekends match against Celtic

Hardly a surprise given the problems re the app

1611EAF4-E8E0-408E-8D6E-AE3EBF2FC3DA.thumb.png.107117b8fc3b259995aea6f324abe1f2.png

Back to 2005
4 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

1611EAF4-E8E0-408E-8D6E-AE3EBF2FC3DA.thumb.png.107117b8fc3b259995aea6f324abe1f2.png

There really is no need for clarity. Its the law.  If Hearts don't accept self exemptions they are in breach of the 2010 equalities act.

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

There really is no need for clarity. Its the law.  If Hearts don't accept self exemptions they are in breach of the 2010 equalities act.

Yes but they will be asking people to prove it 

Didn't want to come back here but Hearts are having a mare here, Aberdeen have played a blinder and Sturgeon will be shaking with rage. The law is very clear and Hearts will have to say something regarding this. To all the good citizens who've been gloating here you better watch out tomorrow as the unvaxxed will be in attendance so keep masked up. Good health to you all.

Nucky Thompson
12 minutes ago, escobri said:

To all the good citizens who've been gloating here you better watch out tomorrow as the unvaxxed will be in attendance so keep masked up. Good health to you all.

To be fair, I don't think there will be many folk worried about an unvaxxed person being near them. 

The folk that are gloating are probably SNP serfs, who would back them no matter what.

I'm done wearing masks and I couldn't care what anybody's vaccine status is.

I only care about myself getting into Tynie :thumbsup:

JudyJudyJudy
29 minutes ago, escobri said:

Didn't want to come back here but Hearts are having a mare here, Aberdeen have played a blinder and Sturgeon will be shaking with rage. The law is very clear and Hearts will have to say something regarding this. To all the good citizens who've been gloating here you better watch out tomorrow as the unvaxxed will be in attendance so keep masked up. Good health to you all.

Lol yes the great “  un vaxxedl” live to watch another Hearts match live . As you say there will be a few spewing on this about that welcomed albeit late conciliatory statement . It’s far better than that rancid , abrasive statement thr other day . 

B842C64B-CCA4-4050-8F6F-3D5E392B3201.gif

Edited by JamesM48

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, LMc said:

They need to just bin the whole idea, in my opinion.

Yes , but Frau sturgeon is pig headed and stubborn 

JudyJudyJudy
11 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

To be fair, I don't think there will be many folk worried about an unvaxxed person being near them. 

The folk that are gloating are probably SNP serfs, who would back them no matter what.

I'm done wearing masks and I couldn't care what anybody's vaccine status is.

I only care about myself getting into Tynie :thumbsup:

Oh I don’t know about that , Some on here have never stopped going on about the “ un vaxxed “ getting  into Tynie . They don’t want them in. 

Shanks said no

As a self confessed member of the awkward squad, can we just put this shambolic farce to one side and concentrate on getting the team to the top of the table?

Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

Eh?

You said you can't self declare...who's going to do it for you if you're attending an event by yourself?

Jambof3tornado
Just now, Taffin said:

You said you can't self declare...who's going to do it for you if you're attending an event by yourself?

I mean you cannot just claim to be exempt from having to be vaccinated on medical grounds.

Not sure you didnt know that though.

3 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

I mean you cannot just claim to be exempt from having to be vaccinated on medical grounds.

Not sure you didnt know that though.

But you can though, can't you. That's exactly the point of the post you quoted. You turn up, say "I'm exempt", they say "okay" and in you go. To me that's self declaring you're exempt.

Or if you're right and you can't do that, who declares it for you?

Edited by Taffin

Nucky Thompson
4 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

He means you can't self declare, you need permission from a health professional etc with proof. 

Is this right?  I'm sure it breaks a law from 2010

Arthur Morgan
8 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I'm just clarifying what Jambof3tornado meant. Do I agree with him? Certainly not. I'm completely against these vaccination certificates. 

28 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

He means you can't self declare, you need permission from a health professional etc with proof. 

So when you turn up and say I'm exempt they'll ask you for proof? What sort of proof will they be expecting?

Edit: it doesn't effect me in anyway, but the post about the guy asking the club is based on something doing the rounds that says they are not to challenge people saying they are exempt...which sounds precisely like self declaring your exemption at the point of entry to place covered by this policy.

Edited by Taffin

Arthur Morgan
16 minutes ago, Taffin said:

So when you turn up and say I'm exempt they'll ask you for proof? What sort of proof will they be expecting?

Edit: it doesn't effect me in anyway, but the post about the guy asking the club is based on something doing the rounds that says they are not to challenge people saying they are exempt...which sounds precisely like self declaring your exemption at the point of entry to place covered by this policy.

Here:

https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/otDrOUoEQxTk

It's on the bottom page.

Edited by Arthur Morgan

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, Taffin said:

But you can though, can't you. That's exactly the point of the post you quoted. You turn up, say "I'm exempt", they say "okay" and in you go. To me that's self declaring you're exempt.

Or if you're right and you can't do that, who declares it for you?

Your GP declares you exempt on medical grounds, otherwise there's no point as every tom DICK and harry will just claim they are exempt,like all the fuds who wouldn't wear face coverings just because they could claim they were exempt!!

Jambof3tornado
36 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Hearts have already said the thing doing the rounds is not sufficient proof of exemption.

Its gained momentum amongst antivaxxers etc etc through social media.

Jambof3tornado
58 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

No it doesn't break the law in the slightest.

Remember shite travels faster nowadays with social media.

Did Tynecastle feel anymore unsafe today for the  vaxxed as unvaccinated were  allowed in?. Or did most just not give a **** and  got on with living life? 

been here before
13 minutes ago, escobri said:

Did Tynecastle feel anymore unsafe today for the  vaxxed as unvaccinated were  allowed in?. Or did most just not give a **** and  got on with living life? 

Felt sketchy as ****. So much so Ive decided to give up driving.

3 hours ago, escobri said:

I am getting the popcorn in to see the rabid anti-vaxxers lose their shit and get emptied into meat wagons next home game.

The selfish are about to find life ignoring covid protocols post lockdowns is a bit more limiting.

JudyJudyJudy
15 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I am getting the popcorn in to see the rabid anti-vaxxers lose their shit and get emptied into meat wagons next home game.

The selfish are about to find life ignoring covid protocols post lockdowns is a bit more limiting.

Imagine being thrilled that other Hearts fans are getting treated like that ! You attitude is deplorable .  “ the selfish “ ? You mean those who have made a chose with their own body ? Your attitude would have not been out of place in the Weimer republic . 

JudyJudyJudy
3 hours ago, escobri said:

I was at the match and didn’t give a flying duck who was vaccinated or not . Actually it’s none of my business . Shame some other Jambos can’t think like that really . There were a few of the guards making some noise about covid passports . Most people just ignored them. Some actually told them off in no uncertain language . It’s Gonna be interested in a few weeks time when they go full power mad checking passports  😎😂

16 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Imagine being thrilled that other Hearts fans are getting treated like that ! You attitude is deplorable .  “ the selfish “ ? You mean those who have made a chose with their own body ? Your attitude would have not been out of place in the Weimer republic . 

The Vaccine is the only thing allowing events like football to allow fans back in.  Those too selfish to care about others by following Covid protocols or by getting vaccinated are finally coming to realise there are consequences to pay.

Those selfish ignorant and inconsiderate anti-vaxxers can make a choice not to participate in events and social activities.  They can watch at home on Hearts TV.

been here before
42 minutes ago, frankblack said:

The Vaccine is the only thing allowing events like football to allow fans back in.  Those too selfish to care about others by following Covid protocols or by getting vaccinated are finally coming to realise there are consequences to pay.

Those selfish ignorant and inconsiderate anti-vaxxers can make a choice not to participate in events and social activities.  They can watch at home on Hearts TV.

Unimaginative chliched Daily Mail style rhetoric apart you're still chuffed like **** that some supporters arent going to get to go to games.

Arthur Morgan
1 hour ago, frankblack said:

It's a personal choice and 'risk' that some people are willing to take because we don't have a clue if the vaccines are safe to begin with. A vaccinated person is just as likely to pass on the virus as someone who isn't vaccinated, dufus. I'm a season ticket holder myself, but there's absolutely no way I'm taking that vaccine. If I get stopped I get stopped, no big deal, Hearts can gladly have my money. I'll keep coming back though, they won't stop us every time. 

Edited by Arthur Morgan

Vaccine passports v crowds reduced to 5000. ⚖️ What would folk rather have, cause at this point every club has to seek permission to have crowds bigger than 5000. 

We can't control the vaccine passports. That's ok, you can't have permission for bigger crowds than 5000.

Nucky Thompson
5 hours ago, ri Alban said:

What would folk rather have

Folk would rather Sturgeon done away with this stupid idea. 

Political grandstanding 

The Real Maroonblood
6 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Folk would rather Sturgeon done away with this stupid idea. 

Political grandstanding 

You can have the best protocols ever but people individually will make a decision to go to an event.

In that case they are probably a waste of time.

JudyJudyJudy
7 hours ago, been here before said:

Unimaginative chliched Daily Mail style rhetoric apart you're still chuffed like **** that some supporters arent going to get to go to games.

I know it’s shameful 

7 hours ago, Arthur Morgan said:

It's a personal choice and 'risk' that some people are willing to take because we don't have a clue if the vaccines are safe to begin with. A vaccinated person is just as likely to pass on the virus as someone who isn't vaccinated, dufus. I'm a season ticket holder myself, but there's absolutely no way I'm taking that vaccine. If I get stopped I get stopped, no big deal, Hearts can gladly have my money. I'll keep coming back though, they won't stop us every time. 

Good on you mate . Stick to your principles , plenty fans support your stance . It’s pro. Choice now twisted as “ Anti vaxxer” to deliberately discredit and undermine you and other decisions . Judging by the response some if the daftie security got mentioning it , it’s gonna to be pretty chaotic next home match . I can well imagine the anger of many vaxxed fans when they see unvaxxed fans turned away .  To be honest I think Frau Sturgeon will do a turn on this and agree those who show a LFT clear test are also allowed it. She’s too pic Headed and stubborn to drop it really . It’s the type of politician she is . 

2 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

I know it’s shameful 

Good on you mate . Stick to your principles , plenty fans support your stance . It’s pro. Choice now twisted as “ Anti vaxxer” to deliberately discredit and undermine you and other decisions . Judging by the response some if the daftie security got mentioning it , it’s gonna to be pretty chaotic next home match . I can well imagine the anger of many vaxxed fans when they see unvaxxed fans turned away .  To be honest I think Frau Sturgeon will do a turn on this and agree those who show a LFT clear test are also allowed it. She’s too pic Headed and stubborn to drop it really . It’s the type of politician she is . 

If they can't fix the queues at the Wheatfield and the traffic chaos caused by roadworks and diversions it will be difficult to see how it can be enforced without bother.

I had the app and paper ready but the queues and diversions meant I was toiling to get in for kick off.  Steward was just shouting out to show vaccine passports but doing nothing about it.  People were pissed off with the queues.

Edited by frankblack

JudyJudyJudy
23 minutes ago, frankblack said:

If they can't fix the queues at the Wheatfield and the traffic chaos caused by roadworks and diversions it will be difficult to see how it can be enforced without bother.

I had the app and paper ready but the queues and diversions meant I was toiling to get in for kick off.  Steward was just shouting out to show vaccine passports but doing nothing about it.  People were pissed off with the queues.

Very true. It will be a nightmare really as they will also have to check the ticket or season ticket corresponds with the vax passport . Only takes a few people to take their time showing these to create a back long anf tgis creating angry fans waiting to get in etc 

11 hours ago, frankblack said:

I am unvaccinated as I have severe vaccine hesitancy and over the last few weeks comments like yours have made me feel like a leper.  It has impacted my mental health - stupid, selfish, anti vaxxer, tin foil hat, windae licking,  conspiracy theorist and celebrating because others can’t do things. 

I take LFT tests every couple of days, followed all the rules and wore a mask the whole time I was at a match. I didn’t attend yesterday as I happened to be near someone, fully vaccinated, that has tested positive so I have self isolated for the 10 days ((PCR, LFTs all negative) - do you think all vaccinated people follow all the rules ?? 

Good for you - I’m now at the stage where I don’t think I will ever be back at the football

31 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Very true. It will be a nightmare really as they will also have to check the ticket or season ticket corresponds with the vax passport . Only takes a few people to take their time showing these to create a back long anf tgis creating angry fans waiting to get in etc 

would the season ticket need to correspond to the vax passport ? I have given my season ticket to someone for the rest of the season so their vax passport won’t match. Surely if they have the correct passport (verified by id) they will be ok ???

9 minutes ago, fbjambo said:

I am unvaccinated as I have severe vaccine hesitancy and over the last few weeks comments like yours have made me feel like a leper.  It has impacted my mental health - stupid, selfish, anti vaxxer, tin foil hat, windae licking,  conspiracy theorist and celebrating because others can’t do things. 

I take LFT tests every couple of days, followed all the rules and wore a mask the whole time I was at a match. I didn’t attend yesterday as I happened to be near someone, fully vaccinated, that has tested positive so I have self isolated for the 10 days ((PCR, LFTs all negative) - do you think all vaccinated people follow all the rules ?? 

Good for you - I’m now at the stage where I don’t think I will ever be back at the football

While I have some sympathy for you, do you realise that not taking the vaccine makes you at risk of a life-threatening illness?  I chose to balance up the risks and think taking the vaccine is the far safer option.  Perhaps you need to consider speaking to your GP about an exemption?

If those LFT tests come up positive then what next?

As for feeling safe at the football, I think to be honest its a shambles in the concourse.  Tanoy announcements telling everyone to wear masks and few doing so.

Edited by frankblack