Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, fbjambo said:

would the season ticket need to correspond to the vax passport ? I have given my season ticket to someone for the rest of the season so their vax passport won’t match. Surely if they have the correct passport (verified by id) they will be ok ???

I’m not sure . I just can’t believe they are actually going to have to check tickets against vaccine passports ? As I often buy tickets for a friend so my name is on the ticket .

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

I’m not sure . I just can’t believe they are actually going to have to check tickets against vaccine passports ? As I often buy tickets for a friend so my name is on the ticket .

I'd struggle to believe that they would do it that way.  Surely checking for ID matching the vaccine passport is all that is needed?

JudyJudyJudy
10 minutes ago, fbjambo said:

I am unvaccinated as I have severe vaccine hesitancy and over the last few weeks comments like yours have made me feel like a leper.  It has impacted my mental health - stupid, selfish, anti vaxxer, tin foil hat, windae licking,  conspiracy theorist and celebrating because others can’t do things. 

I take LFT tests every couple of days, followed all the rules and wore a mask the whole time I was at a match. I didn’t attend yesterday as I happened to be near someone, fully vaccinated, that has tested positive so I have self isolated for the 10 days ((PCR, LFTs all negative) - do you think all vaccinated people follow all the rules ?? 

Good for you - I’m now at the stage where I don’t think I will ever be back at the football

Very sorry to hear this . Unfortunately the  pro choice people aka anti vaxxers are as you said ridiculed . Your more than welcome at Tynecastle and hopefully you do attend . It Makes zero sense to have vaccine passports . Hopefully the SG see sense and boot it into touch . Nit holding out much hope though as the majority are complying with it which makes it’s easier to maintain . 

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, frankblack said:

I'd struggle to believe that they would do it that way.  Surely checking for ID matching the vaccine passport is all that is needed?

But that’s another issue , people might forget their id it not bring it due their principles . Showing your passport , actually passport ? No thanks . 

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, frankblack said:

While I have some sympathy for you, do you realise that not taking the vaccine makes you at risk of a life-threatening illness?  I chose to balance up the risks and think taking the vaccine is the far safer option.  Perhaps you need to consider speaking to your GP about an exemption?

As for feeling safe at the football, I think to be honest its a shambles in the concourse.  Tanoy announcements telling everyone to wear masks and few doing so.

As for the Concourse I noticed that and if people en masse feel there is no risk by not wearing masks then isn’t that saying something ? 

JudyJudyJudy

Actually on a slightly humouress note when we sat at our seats yesterday two people arrived sitting next to us . One was very “ large “ ill not use the “o” word as it seems to offend some . Anyway yep you guessed he coughed most of the way through the first half . He did put his hand over his mouth and it’s an open air venue so we weighed it all up and just stayed at our seats ! However did put our masks on , as did a few others around him 😎 it’s just something we will all need to get used to , particularly with the winter coming in . 

Edited by JamesM48

20 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

As for the Concourse I noticed that and if people en masse feel there is no risk by not wearing masks then isn’t that saying something ? 

It tells me that there are a lot of people taking big risks with Covid.

Nucky Thompson
38 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Can you blame people for ditching masks when other parts of the UK have done it?

Do you think Scotland is continuing making masks mandatory for medical or political reasons?

I see it every weekend when the Scots cross the border for a holiday, the masks are binned en masse and the venues are chockers 

1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Can you blame people for ditching masks when other parts of the UK have done it?

Do you think Scotland is continuing making masks mandatory for medical or political reasons?

I see it every weekend when the Scots cross the border for a holiday, the masks are binned en masse and the venues are chockers 

We will find out one way or the other which government is correct with their approach.  I'm no SNP fan, but I'm not sure they are wrong here.

Nucky Thompson

We will find out one way or the other which government is correct with their approach.  I'm no SNP fan, but I'm not sure they are wrong here.

I don't think that we will see any meaningful difference.

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, frankblack said:

It tells me people are making their own personal risk assessment . 

1 hour ago, Nucky Thompson said:

It’s political . She’s hoping there will be a marked decrease in stats compared to England . There isn’t . 

56 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I don't think that we will see any meaningful difference.

See above . 

7 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Aye. And the cases are rising down there.

On what sort of time frame?

They look pretty flat to me 🤷🏻‍♂️

Nucky Thompson
22 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Aye. And the cases are rising down there.

I think that they've been stuck around the 30k mark for a couple of months now

12 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Just compared to ours since the schools returned down there. 

Heard it discussed on Radio 5 Live.

6 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I think that they've been stuck around the 30k mark for a couple of months now

Yup.

Screenshot_20211003-185730~2.png

Rupert Pupkin

Just travelling back from the NEC. was at Arnold Sports Festival..  20,000 every day for 3 days..We were asked to produce a vaccine pass  or proof of a negative test to gain entry , but it was only glanced at and not checked.

Could’ve been a QR code from anything we showed them..

Very liberating being amongst that amount of people again.

Nucky Thompson
38 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Fair enough. Just going by what I heard.

Deaths are down 18% and hospitalisations down 10%, so it could be that the infections are now in younger people.

So it's probably right that they were talking about it spreading in schools

6 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Yeah, it's saying they don't  care. 

JudyJudyJudy
16 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Yeah, it's saying they don't  care. 

That’s your perspective . 

8 hours ago, frankblack said:

Even if they're vaccinated? The concourse is well ventilated though the toilets are not so much more risk there with spread if no masks.

49 minutes ago, kila said:

Even if they're vaccinated? The concourse is well ventilated though the toilets are not so much more risk there with spread if no masks.

It is enclosed on two sides plus a roof with mass crowds packed together.

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Well you can Always be super cautious , wear your mask and wait till the crowds have left then leave ? 

6 minutes ago, frankblack said:

With the wind blowing through 🤷‍♂️

It’s not as if the packed crowd aren’t moving towards the exit - merely a few mins walking along the concourse. Surely more risk in hospitality where there isn’t so much movement of air and the same people are in there for prolonged periods? I agree with masks in the toilets where the air volume is much tighter. 

Edited by kila

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, kila said:

It’s not as if the packed crowd aren’t moving towards the exit - merely a few mins walking along the concourse. Surely more risk in hospitality where there isn’t so much movement of air and the same people are in there for prolonged periods? I agree with masks in the toilets where the air volume is much tighter. 

Yes the generally held scientific belief is you have to be in the company of an infected person for at least 15 minutes

To get enough of a viral load and indoors . 

19 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Yes the generally held scientific belief is you have to be in the company of an infected person for at least 15 minutes

That view is a year old and out of date, hence advertising campaigns about proximity to infected people outdoors.

31 minutes ago, kila said:

The crowds aren't moving before kickoff (other than those going straight to their seats) and at half time on the concourse.

You have groups meeting up and others eating and drinking.

Edited by frankblack

JudyJudyJudy
59 minutes ago, frankblack said:

That view is a year old and out of date, hence advertising campaigns about proximity to infected people outdoors.

Well Whatever . You can still do As I suggested and stay at your seat until everyone is out Apart from you and Budge 😂

JudyJudyJudy
58 minutes ago, frankblack said:

The crowds aren't moving before kickoff (other than those going straight to their seats) and at half time on the concourse.

You have groups meeting up and others eating and drinking.

So What do you want people to do then ? What about at half time when the Concourse is busy with ciggie smokers and people queing for pies etc ? 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, kila said:

You know what it actually makes zero difference if vaxxed or unvaxxed are about at these areas . Either they have covid or not so I’m not seeing his point at all regarding the concourse area. 

Edited by JamesM48

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

That's bullshyte and that's why opposing teams  are separated as far as possible at all times including not standing together in the tunnel pre match / half time.

Unless you've got  source for "the generally held scientific belief". 

Here was me thinking that vaccination was allowing us to get on with our lives and get some normality back. Seems like some people don’t want that. 

20 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Here was me thinking that vaccination was allowing us to get on with our lives and get some normality back. Seems like some people don’t want that. 

That is what the Vaccination Passports are for.  Those that don't want the normality to return can opt out.

That is what the Vaccination Passports are for.  Those that don't want the normality to return can opt out.

I know, Hopefully those opting out of returning to normality can shut the **** up and let the rest of get on with it. 

JudyJudyJudy
10 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

That's bullshyte and that's why opposing teams  are separated as far as possible at all times including not standing together in the tunnel pre match / half time.

Unless you've got  source for "the generally held scientific belief". 

Well it’s 2 months into the season and still to read of any “ outbreak “ from Tynecastle ? Apart from an outbreak of bull shit spewed by you 

1 hour ago, Dazo said:

No some want total medical apartheid which will also flush out the undesirables attending the stadium too probably ( I’m guessing most younger people over 18 won’t get the jab) 

JudyJudyJudy
11 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Just about sums up Frank's  absurdity!

🙋Hi I'm Bob! 

IMG_20211004_114756.jpg

I honestly can’t understand his thinking about this . He will be only happy if two jabbed people are admitted to Tynie . Zero exemptions to this . However this makes not one bit of difference to safety really as we all know ( repeat ad nuseum) vaccinated people can still get the virus and pass it on to other vaccinated . 

9 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I honestly can’t understand his thinking about this . He will be only happy if two jabbed people are admitted to Tynie . Zero exemptions to this . However this makes not one bit of difference to safety really as we all know ( repeat ad nuseum) vaccinated people can still get the virus and pass it on to other vaccinated . 

Absolutely, makes no sense.

As you say everyone's own choice but some can't understand this even likes of Frank who got the Vax for my safety. Wants to protect me but won't give me a choice. Give him a medal 🏅Something smells,think his understanding remains warped! 

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Absolutely, makes no sense.

As you say everyone's own choice but some can't understand this even likes of Frank who got the Vax for my safety. Wants to protect me but won't give me a choice. Give him a medal 🏅Something smells,think his understanding remains warped! 

Oh I didn’t know he got the vax for my safety ? That’s nice of him ! However I can look after my own safety hence taking the jabs but also not in the slightest interest of anyone else has as it’s none of business really . 

44 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Well it’s 2 months into the season and still to read of any “ outbreak “ from Tynecastle ? Apart from an outbreak of bull shit spewed by you 

No some want total medical apartheid which will also flush out the undesirables attending the stadium too probably ( I’m guessing most younger people over 18 won’t get the jab) 

So I take it by that avoidance of answering the question from the other poster you don't actually know?

1 hour ago, thewiseone said:

Just about sums up Frank's  absurdity!

🙋Hi I'm Bob! 

IMG_20211004_114756.jpg

Spreading stupid memes from your fruitcake websites doesn't make your argument any better.  You clearly haven't a scooby about what the role of the vaccine is, but no doubt you will fact check from your conspiracy sites to see what they think.

Its all academic anyway, because the laws are going in regardless, and come winter you might find they apply to getting into the boozers too.  Enjoy sitting at home with your blanket on while your mates are out enjoying themselves at social events like the football.

JudyJudyJudy
13 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Spreading stupid memes from your fruitcake websites doesn't make your argument any better.  You clearly haven't a scooby about what the role of the vaccine is, but no doubt you will fact check from your conspiracy sites to see what they think.

Its all academic anyway, because the laws are going in regardless, and come winter you might find they apply to getting into the boozers too.  Enjoy sitting at home with your blanket on while your mates are out enjoying themselves at social events like the football.

You really are showing your true colours now . Simply revelling in people being excluded from football now your hoping it’s pubs next ! Shameful really . 

Edited by JamesM48

9 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Don't mind that at all Frank I'd prefer to remain true to self than be bought out, manipulated or coerced into taking part in a medical trial.

It's an easy way to discredit anyone with a varying view of the mainstream eg conspiracy theory, but the real conspiracy lies in your compliance and the related vaccine roll out. Now we start to see the real reasons behind it as being shown in Australia eg massive funding of political parties by Astra, and Moderna. 

You've been played the sooner you recognise the quicker you can start to build back better your own immune system which is being detrimentally effected with the jab! Enjoy your pint! 

My fully vaccinated brother was at the game however he's tested positive for Covid. Says he was feeling well on Saturday, was feeling rough on Sunday and subsequently tested positive. If anyone is concerned he sits in section S in the new main stand.

Edited by Marvin

19 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Don't mind that at all Frank I'd prefer to remain true to self than be bought out, manipulated or coerced into taking part in a medical trial.

It's an easy way to discredit anyone with a varying view of the mainstream eg conspiracy theory, but the real conspiracy lies in your compliance and the related vaccine roll out. Now we start to see the real reasons behind it as being shown in Australia eg massive funding of political parties by Astra, and Moderna. 

You've been played the sooner you recognise the quicker you can start to build back better your own immune system which is being detrimentally effected with the jab! Enjoy your pint! 

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, Marvin said:

My fully vaccinated brother was at the game however he's tested positive for Covid. Says he was feeling well on Saturday, was feeling rough on Sunday and subsequently tested positive. If anyone is concerned he sits in section S in the new main stand.

Might be a good idea to post in The Terrace. Most posters are probably ignoring this shit show of a thread.

26 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

You really are showing your true colours now . Simply revelling in people being excluded from football now your hoping it’s pubs next ! Shameful really . 

Not at all, its simply having the last laugh while these wackos prolonged the pandemic in the UK by ignoring all the rules.

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Bindy Badgy said:

Might be a good idea to post in The Terrace. Most posters are probably ignoring this shit show of a thread.

Good point.

11 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Not at all, its simply having the last laugh while these wackos prolonged the pandemic in the UK by ignoring all the rules.

Think you'll find that idea of " having the last laugh" is like several of your posts- warped. I'm astounded we can be 18 months into this and we've got a level of "baffoonery " displayed by yourself and all because why?  

I reiterate politicians being uncovered in Australia, having been in the pay of the pharma industry to ensure the uptake of their products and you still continue to profess.......

No wonder it's been so easy if the general level of understanding and wisdom is reflected in you! 

been here before
57 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Spreading stupid memes from your fruitcake websites doesn't make your argument any better. 

Then posts...

19 minutes ago, frankblack said:

giphy.gif

:facepalm:

Oh franky- dont ever change.