Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

SuperstarSteve
1 minute ago, Hmfc1965 said:

How do you know folk have a negative test?

You can provide a test within 24hours on entry. As long as the test taken is suitable for the government it should be accepted. 

I’ve stuck to staying indoors and work but I’m pretty sure the negative test has been used elsewhere worldwide for travelling etc. Why no football? 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Actually its the acceptance of the likes of yourself that does.  

It really isn't. 

I've thought most of the SG actions have been an overreaction and an opportunity for them to exercise control as they like to do.

This seems proportionate. 

6 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Sorry but that is just absoloute crap,the vaccine does not stop you catching Covid or spreading it,So how can you pose a bigger risk?It's a personal choice,and if somebody chooses not be vaccinated it is entirely their discretion and they should not be discriminated against.

Its my understanding that there is some truth in what you say, I have had my two jabs, and I was led to believe that I could still all circumstances being present be inflicted by COVID but the symptoms would be much less, and definitely not likely to prove fatal. If during my time of contracting the disease I could if not taking the precautions I am very prepared to do, maintain distances, wear my mask, and be aware of all the cautions, actions, and disciplines such as a person with a normal sense of responsibility will do I feel that I am reasonably safe and anyone who has contact with me can feel the same.

Just now, SuperstarSteve said:

You can provide a test within 24hours on entry. As long as the test taken is suitable for the government it should be accepted. 

I’ve stuck to staying indoors and work but I’m pretty sure the negative test has been used elsewhere worldwide for travelling etc. Why no football? 

Because you can record a negative LFT without actually taking it.

If you believe that you're immune anyway because you're young and fit and/or it's a government conspiracy would you have any qualms about doing that?

1 minute ago, Back to 2005 said:

How many people need to be vaccinated? We have over 90% of people vaxxed and still the cases are going up. 

As many as is needed. If that is 99% then so be it.   Is it not the case that most being in hospital with it are those unvaccinated?  

You have a choice.  Get the vaccine and get the benefits, or don't and accept that you won't have the choices that others have.  It's up to you but that is the choice you have.  

Unless there are genuine health reasons for not getting jagged.  

7 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Just another lie from the government who said they were not considering passports. They also stated things would be back to normal after level zero, but masks are still mandatory. How many lies can they get away with?

As for a passport for Tynie as the event ( game ) is out doors will that even count?

The policy is quite wellspead here in Canada.

SuperstarSteve
Just now, Hmfc1965 said:

Because you can record a negative LFT without actually taking it.

If you believe that you're immune anyway because you're young and fit and/or it's a government conspiracy would you have any qualms about doing that?

If that’s the case why are people allowed to travel into country after providing negative tests? 

I mean if they they can be negative without actually taking it like you say? So it’s ok for travelling into country but not football? 

22 minutes ago, Boab said:

I think I’ll need to contradict my earlier post on this. Still trying to decipher the proposal but, if I’m reading it right, any event with more than 10K would need to adhere to this new ruling.

Does that mean that the likes of St Mirren, Hamilton, Livi etc would be unaffected ?

If so, this will be binned before the vote even takes place !

Its not up to the clubs. 

They will just have to follow the law. 

The proposal will pass through SP easily imo. 

If that’s the case why are people allowed to travel into country after providing negative tests? 

I mean if they they can be negative without actually taking it like you say? So it’s ok for travelling into country but not football? 

Do they not insist on PCR tests to enter the country?

Shanks said no
4 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

How many people need to be vaccinated? We have over 90% of people vaxxed and still the cases are going up. 

That's quite a good point. If 100% were vaxxed tomorrow and cases are still the highest in Europe, what next? Leitch was on Radio Scotland between 0900-1000 on Monday morning saying he wasn't worried about outdoor venues, 48 hours later and boom. Is this just the final push for that 10%?

SuperstarSteve
Just now, Hmfc1965 said:

Could they not do the same regarding football? At the expense of the person attending? 

Could they not do the same regarding football? At the expense of the person attending? 

They could. That would actually be the most reliable way of ensuring folk aren't carrying it.

SuperstarSteve
Just now, Hmfc1965 said:

They could. That would actually be the most reliable way of ensuring folk aren't carrying it.

That’s what I believe is the fairest way granted I don’t know how possible or costly it would be. 

That’s what I believe is the fairest way granted I don’t know how possible or costly it would be. 

Me neither to be fair.

I haven't complied with any of the restrictions.

I've travelled wherever I wanted, I don't wear a mask and haven't, I choose not to use hand sanitiser, I've never adhered to social distancing, I haven't down loaded the NHS app, when I go to a restaurant the name I give is made up as is my telephone  number also. I didn't and nor will I ever clap for the NHS. I am anti vax and proud to be so and will under no circumstances be coerced. I don't watch television nor do I listen to radio news, I don't read newspapers either and have never voted. 

I don't inflict my views on others and welcome those offering me this same respect. If I'm not permitted to enter stadia then so be it.

The whole thing has been an exercise in nothing more than mind control, brainwashing and a fear driven agenda in order to subtley withdraw our rights, dehumanise us, and initiate state control over things that in the passed we took for granted. 

Just remember your compliance in all of this is leading to a future  which I'll be able to honestly and truthfully declare I had no part in creating. The grip of fear is determined by those of you insisting others are a threat to you.

For those calling out others on here for being selfish, a honest look in the mirror and some time connecting your brain, mind , mouth and body is prescribed.

The thing for me to understand is how can you fail to see it?

What are you gaining by adhering to the nonsense? Why do you continue to support policies which have been continually extended and manipulated.

What part of you and your life is it supporting? 

Finally, how anybody,after all of this, support a government in anything who dealt with the aged population in such a way just over a year ago tells me everything about how successful their dehumanising programme has been and how lacking in  basic common sense and the ability to discern truth from rhetoric is astounding. 

Those supporting such measures have been " done up like a kipper" , the sad thing is your compliance is a danger to me, you and future generations.

Enjoy the game!

Captain Lithuania
3 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

I've travelled wherever I wanted, I don't wear a mask and haven't, I choose not to use hand sanitiser, I've never adhered to social distancing, I haven't down loaded the NHS app, when I go to a restaurant the name I give is made up as is my telephone  number also. I didn't and nor will I ever clap for the NHS. I am anti vax and proud to be so and will under no circumstances be coerced. I don't watch television nor do I listen to radio news, I don't read newspapers either and have never voted. 

I don't inflict my views on others and welcome those offering me this same respect. If I'm not permitted to enter stadia then so be it.

The whole thing has been an exercise in nothing more than mind control, brainwashing and a fear driven agenda in order to subtley withdraw our rights, dehumanise us, and initiate state control over things that in the passed we took for granted. 

Just remember your compliance in all of this is leading to a future  which I'll be able to honestly and truthfully declare I had no part in creating. The grip of fear is determined by those of you insisting others are a threat to you.

For those calling out others on here for being selfish, a honest look in the mirror and some time connecting your brain, mind , mouth and body is prescribed.

What are you gaining by adhering to the nonsense? Why do you continue to support policies which have been continually extended and manipulated.

Finally, how anybody,after all of this, support a government in anything who dealt with the aged population in such a way just over a year ago tells me everything about how successful their dehumanising programme has been and how lacking in  basic common sense and the ability to discern truth from rhetoric is astounding. 

Those supporting such measures have been " done up like a kipper" , the sad thing is your compliance is a danger to me, you and future generations.

Enjoy the game!

:cornette:

:rofl:

20 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

As many as is needed. If that is 99% then so be it.   Is it not the case that most being in hospital with it are those unvaccinated?  

You have a choice.  Get the vaccine and get the benefits, or don't and accept that you won't have the choices that others have.  It's up to you but that is the choice you have.  

Unless there are genuine health reasons for not getting jagged.  

81% of covid deaths were vaxxed. July/August 

200 double vaxxed 

20 one vaxx

51 no vaccine. 

Source public health Scotland.

31 minutes ago, Dean Winchester said:

Well this is the kind of thread that brings out the absolute worst on JKB. Bet mods have had fun with this one :lol: 

Anyone non vaxers should be banned 😂

Captain Lithuania
2 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Anyone non vaxers should be banned 😂

Wouldn’t go that far. However the ones who complain that the rest of us “sheeple” have been brainwashed by science and research are the same ones who have been brainwashed by numbskulls like Katie Hopkins. 

Couldn’t make it up. Absolute belters. 

I’ll enjoy the game at the stadium. They can enjoy the 48 seconds we get on Sportscene. 

:rofl:

Edited by Captain Lithuania

Just now, Captain Lithuania said:

Wouldn’t go that far. However the ones who complain that the rest of us “sheeple” have been brainwashed by science and research are the same ones who have been brainwashed by numbskulls like Katie Hopkins. 

Couldn’t make it up. Absolute belters. 

😷😂😷😅😷🤔🐑

22 minutes ago, Hmfc1965 said:

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-testing-for-people-travelling-to-england

can't comment on Scotland but depending on where you are certain countries have lateral flow tests that meet the standards requires - Germany for example provides LFT that meets those specs and will send you the results required without charging you a bean. What you can't do is self test and go 'I'm all good mate'.

This thread has confirmed a few of my fears and if people want to call them conspiracy theories then bash on. 

We are truly screwed as a society it’s as simple as that. 

The way that rational human beings are behaving around covid makes me very very sad. It is an utter delusion. 

It is clear to me now that the Government could come out with literally anything and some people will just do it/go for it, no questions asked, no debate. Just call it a crisis and say something/anything about the NHS and we are off to the races. 

Dangerous times ahead.

Authoritarianism/totalitarianism is creeping in the west and people need to wake up to it very quickly. 

45 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

It will happen. Before we get locked down for the winter anyway.

True 

40 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

Actually its the acceptance of the likes of yourself that does.  

Exactly . They have been like canon fodder and sheepishly done what the Govt told them too and we are even in a worse state now . Fools 

30 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

That's quite a good point. If 100% were vaxxed tomorrow and cases are still the highest in Europe, what next? Leitch was on Radio Scotland between 0900-1000 on Monday morning saying he wasn't worried about outdoor venues, 48 hours later and boom. Is this just the final push for that 10%?

Yes I saw. That . He’s a Sturgeon stooge just like Bauld and Sirdha ( funny how the last one has crawled out the wood work again this week ) she’s a sturgeon zealot 

16 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Enjoy the game!

🕺

11 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

200 double vaxxed 

20 one vaxx

51 no vaccine. 

and I bet a massive percentage were over the 65 age 

21 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Enjoy the game!

Quite an informed post for someone who doesn't read newspapers, listen to the radio or watch tv.  Where do you get your information from? 

4 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

This thread has confirmed a few of my fears and if people want to call them conspiracy theories then bash on. 

The way that rational human beings are behaving around covid makes me very very sad. It is an utter delusion. 

It is clear to me now that the Government could come out with literally anything and some people will just do it/go for it, no questions asked, no debate. Just call it a crisis and say something/anything about the NHS and we are off to the races. 

Dangerous times ahead.

Authoritarianism/totalitarianism is creeping in the west and people need to wake up to it very quickly. 

Agreed . The level of deferment and low towing to this Govt is scary . The worse part is  that some are clamouring feverishly for even more restrictions . It’s a collective “ Stockholm syndrome” psycho dram🎭 

2 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Quite an informed post for someone who doesn't read newspapers, listen to the radio or watch tv.  Where do you get your information from? 

Online ? 

6 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

Dangerous times ahead.

People making choices that they think will help keep them healthy make you very, very sad?  

Maybe people think they are just being careful with the possibility of catching something that can have long lasting health effects.  

5 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Agreed . The level of deferment and low towing to this Govt is scary . The worse part is  that some are clamouring feverishly for even more restrictions . It’s a collective “ Stockholm syndrome” psycho dram🎭 

Any links to those wanting even more restrictions?  I'm not talking about politicians.  

I haven't seen anyone advocating more restrictions, just people who understand why these decisions are being made.  

None of us are happy with all this and wanting things more restrictions.  

Evidence?  

Edited by Auldbenches

39 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Enjoy the game!

This level of pride in one's own stupidity is staggering. 

'Thewiseone' 😂

32 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

200 double vaxxed 

20 one vaxx

51 no vaccine. 

In other words 26% of Covid deaths were attributable to the 10% not fully vaccinated.

That's assuming your figures are right, not suggesting they're not but a link to your source would be good.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
1 hour ago, luckydug said:

Yes I did. 

That thread led me to decide against attending. 

Once the certificates come in to force at least we'll know that everyone (except those exempt) in the stadium will have taken precautions. 

The LFT still a good idea. 

a lot more honest than your previous post - well done mate

16 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Any links to those wanting even more restrictions?  I'm not talking about politicians.  

I haven't seen anyone advocating more restrictions, just people who understand why these decisions are being made.  

None of us are happy with all this and wanting things more restrictions.  

Evidence?  

Nonsense, "clamouring feverishly" for more restrictions. They must be or he wouldn't have said it, would he?

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
1 hour ago, Back to 2005 said:

Discrimination is still discrimination.

the sad irony is that if vaccine uptake in the bame communities continue to be lower then a disproportionate number from these communities will be barred from these events (indirectly of course)

13 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Nonsense, "clamouring feverishly" for more restrictions. They must be or he wouldn't have said it, would he?

Any links to those saying they want more restrictions?   I don't know who you are referring to with the clamouring feverishly for more restrictions comment.  

38 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Online ? 

So you think he is getting his info from online medical journals or are you only jumping in because you agree with his standpoint? 

If it was someone you disagreed with, would you be asking were he gets his info from of he doesn't read papers etc?   Not a chance. 

7 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Any links to those saying they want more restrictions?   I don't know who you are referring to with the clamouring feverishly for more restrictions comment.  

45 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

There you go, as I said, it must be true because this guy has many thousands of posts on the subject in the shed so must be some sort of expert on the subject.

Edit: Sorry, did you want a link from me? No can do I'm afraid but then it wasn't me that made the claim. Ask the poster quoted, he'll know.

Edited by Awbdy Oot

Just now, Awbdy Oot said:

There you go, as I said, it must be true because this guy has many thousands of posts on the subject in the shed so must be some sort of expert on the subject.

I'll take the whoosh here and well deserved...  

Can I use the excuse that it's late..? 

1 minute ago, Auldbenches said:

I'll take the whoosh here and well deserved...  

Can I use the excuse that it's late..? 

No problem, you're excused. 👍

7 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

So you think he is getting his info from online medical journals or are you only jumping in because you agree with his standpoint? 

If it was someone you disagreed with, would you be asking were he gets his info from of he doesn't read papers etc?   Not a chance. 

No  I merely read what he said and deducted from what he said where he more than likely gets his info . Not very hard to work out really . You don’t have to be Sherlock Holmes my dear man 👨 goodnight 

2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

No  I merely read what he said and deducted from what he said where he more than likely gets his info . Not very hard to work out really . You don’t have to be Sherlock Holmes my dear man 👨 goodnight 

I was too stupid to see the obvious sarcasm in his post.   

I think the both of is jumped in there and credit to him for it.  

SuperstarSteve
1 hour ago, Back to 2005 said:

200 double vaxxed 

20 one vaxx

51 no vaccine. 

Are those numbers legit? If you have a link that would be ideal, apologies for the lazy research but I did have a look just struggled to find. 

I do believe the vaccine doesn’t provide immunity but it stops more deaths, those stats say otherwise. 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
35 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

On a positive note, we should be able to notice a massive reduction in 'Hullo, hullo' after this has been rolled out.

not too sure about that mate

good chance of less people from the ethnic minorities communities tho -  hopefully you won’t view that as a positive tho 🤞

7 minutes ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

not too sure about that mate

good chance of less people from the ethnic minorities communities tho -  hopefully you won’t view that as a positive tho 🤞

I'm pretty confident that a large percentage of the billy boy brigade will be, and remain, unvaccinated.

As for your snide comment, anyone who makes a personal choice not to get vaccinated will have to live with the short term consequences of that decision as it is not just a personal health matter but a public health matter. The make up of that contingency of people is irrelevant to the conversation.

7 hours ago, 151 said:

But that further re-enforces my wishes to remain unvaccinated. It has became forceful, in order to do something I enjoy I have to do something I do not want? 

I don't understand your last sentence.

You say you just don’t want to be vaccinated and I don’t want you getting or spreading the virus because our hospital’s are being overwhelmed with COVID patients and people needing operations or treatment are having to wait in longer waiting lists. There’s no need to make an appointment you just turn up at the hundreds of vaccination points and get the jab it couldn’t be simpler don’t be an anti vaccineer because too many of them have already died. Hearts and the Government just want us all to be as safe as possible and we should all be responsible not only to ourselves but others as well.

42 minutes ago, SuperstarSteve said:

Are those numbers legit? If you have a link that would be ideal, apologies for the lazy research but I did have a look just struggled to find. 

I do believe the vaccine doesn’t provide immunity but it stops more deaths, those stats say otherwise. 

If the vaccines didn't work you would expect 81% of Covid deaths to be to people fully vaccinated as 81% of us have been fully vaccinated. The actual figure is 59% and it is 59% of a much smaller number than it would have been without vaccines.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
58 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

I'm pretty confident that a large percentage of the billy boy brigade will be, and remain, unvaccinated.

As for your snide comment, anyone who makes a personal choice not to get vaccinated will have to live with the short term consequences of that decision as it is not just a personal health matter but a public health matter. The make up of that contingency of people is irrelevant to the conversation.

Pretty confident based on what? young people appear to need a reason to get vaccinated beyond just helping others (or so we’re lead to believe) - what better reason than to get vaccinated to allow them to sing the Billy boys at hearts games (in some peoples eyes) - the older guys might all be vaccinated for a similar reason - don’t think it’s that clear cut

what appears more clear-cut is the potential of a disproportionate amount of ethnic minorities being excluded - nothing snide about the comment mate just saying hopefully you (everyone) won’t see that a positive - sounds like you see it as a necessary ‘evil’ for want of a (much) better phrase

8 hours ago, ScottieMac17 said:

My point is that people under 30 are at a lower risk of being affected by the virus, however if the don't get a vaccine with little or no knowledge of long term side effects, they cannot take part in anything... Seems a bit unfair.

As a father of a child with immune issues who has just turned 30 I appreciate it’s unfair but I’m sure you’ll agree my sympathies should lie with those who could die if they catch it.

Re the long term side effects same applies. I’m more concerned about her immediate risk than long term