Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, luckydug said:

Its not up to the clubs. 

They will just have to follow the law. 

The proposal will pass through SP easily imo. 

Yip. Point I’m making though is some clubs will be unaffected if I’m reading the ruling correctly.

Any event over 10K requires passport, unseated outdoor over 4K.

St Mirren for example could have a full house, 8K, and be under the requirement for passports.

That’s what I’m saying.

8 hours ago, Back to 2005 said:

81% of covid deaths were vaxxed. July/August 

200 double vaxxed 

20 one vaxx

51 no vaccine. 

Source public health Scotland.

That 200 figure of double vaxxed deaths would have been several multiple times higher if no vaccine and multiple, multiple times more if no vaccines and no restrictions.* (This also covers ICU and general hospital admissions and long covid)

Sensible folk recognise that just as we also recognise that lockdowns, restrictions are a future ticking time bomb, but also if no lockdowns, restrictions, the immediate impacts would have been unimaginable.

*Actually perhaps not because if no lockdowns, restrictions we may just have culled all the susceptible nearly 18 months down the line.

Edited by DETTY29

11 minutes ago, Boab said:

Yip. Point I’m making though is some clubs will be unaffected if I’m reading the ruling correctly.

St Mirren for example could have a full house, 8K, and be under the requirement for passports.

That’s what I’m saying.

You're right Boab, that's exactly what is proposed.

1 minute ago, DETTY29 said:

That 200 figure of double vaxxed deaths would have been several multiple times higher if no vaccine and multiple times more if no vaccines and no restrictions. (This also covers ICU and general hospital admissions and long covid)

Sensible folk recognise that just as we also recognise that lockdowns, restrictions are a future ticking time bomb, but also if no lockdowns, restrictions, the immediate impacts would have been unimaginable.

I wouldn't put any faith in his figures anyway, a quick look at his source (PHS) shows there was 340 Covid deaths in July/August and not the 271 he claims. His 81% figure is actually 59%. 

jack D and coke
9 hours ago, Longbaws said:

Taffin landing some big shots after the ref had already stopped the fight.

Well said.

Not really. Just his opinion. 

Shooter McGavin

Anti-Vaxxers need to understand this,

You are weirdos and the rest of the public don’t want to be anywhere near you.

Thanks.

11 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

You're right Boab, that's exactly what is proposed.

Opens up another can of worms, mate.

What about a venue that can hold over 10K but only 9.5K tickets are sold. How does their ruling sort that out ?

Politicians and football eh !

The aggression shown towards anyone who doesn't believe every little thing the government has told them is hilarious.

I'm double jagged simply because I had a feeling this would be necessary not because I was worried about catching covid.

I thought we were over this crap but it seems its going to be perpetuated forever. God help us.

Shooter McGavin
38 minutes ago, SirHenrySmith said:

Out of interest what / who do you define as an ‘Anti-Vaxxer’? 

It’s very very easy to ignorantly label people as this because they have a different view point from your own. 

In fact, your entire statement reeks of complete and utter ignorance and stupidity. 

The folk who think the vaccine rollout is some kind of government attack on their freedom. The folk claiming it’s all a big conspiracy. The people trying to claim it’s a government control agenda. 

Essentially, the people who refuse to take the vaccine despite not having any reasonable excuse or exemption, and then storm buildings in protest, and then complain when the rest of the world wants nothing to do with them.

8 hours ago, CloustonHMFC said:

On a positive note, we should be able to notice a massive reduction in 'Hullo, hullo' after this has been rolled out.

Ethnic cleansing ? Yes that worked really well the last few times it’s been tried eh ? 

1 hour ago, SirHenrySmith said:

Is it OK for politicians to coerce people into taking an experimental jab by making threats of needing ‘passports’ to access events and venues such as football games and restaurants? 

In my opinion absolutely not. We are in an abusive relationship with the government. It has ALL the classic signs. This shit show only stops when people say NO.

The reality is the government & politicians DO NOT actually care about you, they don’t care about your health. This is all about CONTROL and the sooner people realise this reality the better…

5A7F322C-7D9F-4430-861C-4723A61E8B11.jpeg

Well said 

39 minutes ago, SirHenrySmith said:

Out of interest what / who do you define as an ‘Anti-Vaxxer’? 

It’s very very easy to ignorantly label people as this because they have a different view point from your own. 

In fact, your entire statement reeks of complete and utter ignorance and stupidity. 

The “ anti Vaxers “ are who dare have the gall to not be swayed by the Govt . They are ridiculed and maligned 

13 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

The aggression shown towards anyone who doesn't believe every little thing the government has told them is hilarious.

I'm double jagged simply because I had a feeling this would be necessary not because I was worried about catching covid.

I thought we were over this crap but it seems its going to be perpetuated forever. God help us.

It’s getting worse now . The passports issue has really increase the anger of the anti vax brigade whereas ironically it doesn’t impact on them at all ? Very odd . It some form of angry projection . Almost like they have been “ Had “ by the Govt. 

1 hour ago, Boab said:

That’s what I’m saying.

I read it as you saying the proposal would get binned because the smaller clubs wouldn't have to bother with certificates. 

Whatever the rights and wrongs of the proposal it is much better than the alternative such as restricted attendances. 

If Doncaster and his cronies try to **** around delaying and obstructing then we most certainly will be back to 20% capacities at football. 

All imo of course. 

8 hours ago, CloustonHMFC said:

On a positive note, we should be able to notice a massive reduction in 'Hullo, hullo' after this has been rolled out.

:jjyay:

3 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I read it as you saying the proposal would get binned because the smaller clubs wouldn't have to bother with certificates. 

Whatever the rights and wrongs of the proposal it is much better than the alternative such as restricted attendances. 

If Doncaster and his cronies try to **** around delaying and obstructing then we most certainly will be back to 20% capacities at football. 

All imo of course. 

That’s exactly what I am saying. We all know who hold’s sway in Scottish Football and if the big clubs have a logistical nightmare to ensure attendance while smaller clubs don’t, you can be as sure as shit that we will hear about it and pressure will be brought to bear !

1 hour ago, SirHenrySmith said:

Is it OK for politicians to coerce people into taking an experimental jab by making threats of needing ‘passports’ to access events and venues such as football games and restaurants? 

In my opinion absolutely not. We are in an abusive relationship with the government. It has ALL the classic signs. This shit show only stops when people say NO.

The reality is the government & politicians DO NOT actually care about you, they don’t care about your health. This is all about CONTROL and the sooner people realise this reality the better…

That bit in bold is a belter. 

Are you saying that if we all followed you and refused to agree with the government then Covid would go away?

Jeffros Furios
1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Thanks.

They certainly are .

Thanks.

You need to understand this,

I am double jabbed but you do not speak for me.

Thanks

Thanks.

:spoton:

9 hours ago, Back to 2005 said:

81% of covid deaths were vaxxed. July/August 

200 double vaxxed 

20 one vaxx

51 no vaccine. 

Source public health Scotland.

https://www.nrscotland.gov.uk/files//statistics/covid19/covid-deaths-21-info-week-32.pdf

Just to put some context into this statement, before we had vaccines we peaked around 662 deaths in a single week, today we have around 56 deaths. There is no doubt that vaccines have made a huge difference.

Family of 4 here who will NEVER support medical apartheid in any form. My kids are in tears that they probably won’t be able to attend games any more but even THEY realise why EVERYONE should be fighting against these so called "vaccine passports".
We don't even need to get into the pseudo-science that is referenced in support of these things as it is so RIDICULOUS. The people arguing for Vax Passports are probably the same people who wear a mask to stand up and take it off to sit down - if you can’t see how RIDICULOUS that is then you have no hope. There is more evidence to support Flat Earth theory that there is for wearing masks outside or taking them on and off depending on sitting position. If you are doing any of that you should admit you have been duped and you are just blindly following what some known liar on TV is telling you to do.
It is obvious that no good will come of these "vax passes" - for football or our society in general. Already in other countries you need your 3rd "booster" to be "fully vaccinated", then it will be a 4th, 5th , who knows how many? Then your Flu shots will be required. Then your Criminal Record. Then other medical records. Then your weight/BMI etc, credit score, missed payments, driving tickets .... on and on... You really think this is will be it?
This is the start of a Chinese style social credit system where you are granted freedoms and privileges for good behaviour and lose credits for going against the system. If you think we are not going down the Chinese route then we already have Im afraid. Lockdowns and Mask wearing were never part of any western emergency plan for pandemics. Up until Covid happened western scientists generally all agreed they were not effective or maintainable and had huge negative impacts on society (financial and medical) - but for some reason we followed the Chinese model, probably to do with the fact China effectively owns the WHO and the WEF from who we take all our guidance. Who even believes any of the data that came out of China beating Covid with these draconian measures?
Anyways, my family and friends will be fighting against this, and not just for football, every step of the way and i encourage others to do the same. Who would ever have thought we'd be happy leaving our kids with a society which has less freedoms than we grew up with? As a father and member of society that would a total embarrassment for my generation. For a club such as Hearts who have a proud history of soldiers fighting for our freedoms - anyone supporting these "vaccine passports" is an embarrassment to their legacy.

Thanks.

You sound like pleasant company though...

7 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

As a father of a child with immune issues who has just turned 30 I appreciate it’s unfair but I’m sure you’ll agree my sympathies should lie with those who could die if they catch it.

Re the long term side effects same applies. I’m more concerned about her immediate risk than long term

I'm all for people who have underlying health conditions getting the vaccine. Absolutely! 

My concern is for healthy young people being pressured into taking the vaccine, when it may affect them. As someone who has taken the vaccine, I do sympathize for the young ones, a simple Google of the individual viruses side effects last night showed the death of a BBC presenter due to the AZ Vax, deaths from the modern vaccine due to metal flakes in the Vax containers and a recent death from someone taking the pzier Vax. We can all bang on about selfishness but both sides have there own selfish reasons for wanting and not wanting the vaccine.

59 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

That bit in bold is a belter. 

Are you saying that if we all followed you and refused to agree with the government then Covid would go away?

Tbh the government has said that covid will probably never go away. It's something that we will now unfortunately have to live with, if people are vaccinated or not. 

2 hours ago, Awbdy Oot said:

I wouldn't put any faith in his figures anyway, a quick look at his source (PHS) shows there was 340 Covid deaths in July/August and not the 271 he claims. His 81% figure is actually 59%. 

The figure is from 8 July to 19 August. 

Edited by Back to 2005
Error

San Francisco and New York have declared everyone over the age of 12 must be vaccinated to attend events at large indoor venues such as the Barclays Centre, MSG and the Chase centre, the rule applies to players and staff as well as the general public so NBA players for the Warriors, Jets and Knicks will all have to be vaccinated to play at home (exemptions for away players)

49 minutes ago, Ribble said:

San Francisco and New York have declared everyone over the age of 12 must be vaccinated to attend events at large indoor venues such as the Barclays Centre, MSG and the Chase centre, the rule applies to players and staff as well as the general public so NBA players for the Warriors, Jets and Knicks will all have to be vaccinated to play at home (exemptions for away players)

The difference between the states in the USA is massive. A lot of states have banned the use of covid passports.

2 hours ago, haggis58 said:

https://www.nrscotland.gov.uk/files//statistics/covid19/covid-deaths-21-info-week-32.pdf

Just to put some context into this statement, before we had vaccines we peaked around 662 deaths in a single week, today we have around 56 deaths. There is no doubt that vaccines have made a huge difference.

Given a large majority of people are vaccinated you'd also expect them to make up a higher percentage of the deaths just due to massively outnumbering the unvaccinated.

Vaccines are good, people should take them.

If they don't though, I respect their choice. I'm anti-mandatory vaccination and anti-coerced vaccination (like we're seeing here), that doesn't make me think not taking it is the correct choice...but it should be just that, a choice.

2 hours ago, haggis58 said:

We are in the summer months. This time last year the deaths were extremely low in fact we went a while without any deaths if I recall correctly. Depends if you believe seasonality is a factor or not as some scientists do. 

Could be a long winter if this is the case.

20 hours ago, jambo89 said:

You need to apply for it. Takes about 10 days to get there and you only get one copy

Me and the wife applied for ours at the weekend for a possible holiday and they arrived on Tuesday. 

27 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

We are in the summer months. This time last year the deaths were extremely low in fact we went a while without any deaths if I recall correctly. Depends if you believe seasonality is a factor or not as some scientists do. 

Could be a long winter if this is the case.

Yea, it’s an interesting point. Take July 2020. We were a month into easing of lockdown and there were only 5 deaths in the entire month. 26 days with no deaths at all. All pre-vaccination as well.

8 minutes ago, DaveyT said:

Good !

Ffs  Would you rather hibs fans at tyncastle who agree with you or good hearts fans who have a different opinion from you?  

Family of 4 here who will NEVER support medical apartheid in any form . My kids are in tears today that they probably won’t be able to attend Hearts games any more but even THEY realise why EVERYONE should be fighting against these so called "vaccine passports". I'm double vaxxed by the way but that should not matter one jot in this situation.

The pseudo-science that is referenced in support of these "passports" is so RIDICULOUS. We know those vaxxed carry and infect others. We know they have the same viral load. We know the majority in hospital and dying are double vaxxed now. We know natural immunity as at least as good as vaccine based immunity. We know the Vaccines are wearing off in only a few months. It's as RIDICULOUS as wearing a mask to stand up and take it off to sit down. There is more evidence to support FLAT EARTH THEORY than there is for wearing masks outside or taking them on and off depending on sitting position. If YOU are doing ANY of that crap then you should admit you have been duped and you are just blindly following what some known liars on TV are telling you to do. In what other situation would you let actual known liars make you do something so ridiculous without questioning it? Total Emperors New Clothes scenario .. big strong burly hard men too scared to speak up and say oh wait... this is total bullshit - for fear of being labelled an "anti vaxxer" and must be stupid? Unbelievable.

It is obvious that no good will come of these "vax passes" - for football or our society in general. Already in other countries you need your 3rd "booster" to be "fully vaccinated", then it will be a 4th, 5th , who knows how many? Kids will require double jabs soon. Then your Flu shots will be required. Then your Criminal Record. Then other medical records. Then your weight/BMI etc, credit score, missed payments, driving tickets, it will be linked to facial recognition, social media status... on and on...You really think nightclubs and football matches is where this will end?

This is the start of a Chinese style social credit system where you are granted freedoms and privileges for good behaviour and lose credits for going against the system. If you think we are not going down the Chinese route, then we ALREADY HAVE I’m afraid. Lockdowns and Mask wearing were never part of any western emergency plan for a pandemic. Up until Covid happened western scientists generally all agreed they were not effective or maintainable and had huge negative impacts on society (financial and health wise) - but for some reason we followed the Chinese model, probably to do with the fact China effectively owns the WHO and the WEF - from who we take all our guidance. Who even believes any of the data that came out of China beating Covid with these authoritarian measures?

The quicker we stand up to these draconian measures the easier it will be. It will be too late to do anything about it once you are not allowed in the food shops for a week cos you didn’t like a government Facebook post. This is real folks. Don’t be so ignorant to think it can't happen here! There are literally over 1 billion people living like this in China. Of course, for them it is normal now so they don’t complain much. Think about how every measure the UK government have enforced has been slowly tip toed in. It is SO SO OBVIOUS. Only the vulnerable need vaxxed. Only the over 50s. Only the over 30s now. Lockdown only for short time...now a bit longer, No vax passports, only for big venues, no children will be vaxxed etc etc . Classic boiling a frog tactics.

Anyways, my family and friends will be fighting against this (and not just for football) every step of the way, and i encourage others to do the same. We should take a leaf out of our European friends book - who are demonstrating and boycotting those promoting such medical apartheid. Who would ever have thought we'd be happy leaving our kids with a society which has less freedoms than we grew up with? As a father and member of society that would a total embarrassment for my generation. For a club such as Hearts who have a proud history of soldiers fighting for our very freedoms - anyone supporting these "vaccine passports" is an embarrassment to their legacy.

5 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Family of 4 here who will NEVER support medical apartheid in any form . My kids are in tears today that they probably won’t be able to attend Hearts games any more but even THEY realise why EVERYONE should be fighting against these so called "vaccine passports". I'm double vaxxed by the way but that should not matter one jot in this situation.

The pseudo-science that is referenced in support of these "passports" is so RIDICULOUS. We know those vaxxed carry and infect others. We know they have the same viral load. We know the majority in hospital and dying are double vaxxed now. We know natural immunity as at least as good as vaccine based immunity. We know the Vaccines are wearing off in only a few months. It's as RIDICULOUS as wearing a mask to stand up and take it off to sit down. There is more evidence to support FLAT EARTH THEORY than there is for wearing masks outside or taking them on and off depending on sitting position. If YOU are doing ANY of that crap then you should admit you have been duped and you are just blindly following what some known liars on TV are telling you to do. In what other situation would you let actual known liars make you do something so ridiculous without questioning it? Total Emperors New Clothes scenario .. big strong burly hard men too scared to speak up and say oh wait... this is total bullshit - for fear of being labelled an "anti vaxxer" and must be stupid? Unbelievable.

It is obvious that no good will come of these "vax passes" - for football or our society in general. Already in other countries you need your 3rd "booster" to be "fully vaccinated", then it will be a 4th, 5th , who knows how many? Kids will require double jabs soon. Then your Flu shots will be required. Then your Criminal Record. Then other medical records. Then your weight/BMI etc, credit score, missed payments, driving tickets, it will be linked to facial recognition, social media status... on and on...You really think nightclubs and football matches is where this will end?

This is the start of a Chinese style social credit system where you are granted freedoms and privileges for good behaviour and lose credits for going against the system. If you think we are not going down the Chinese route, then we ALREADY HAVE I’m afraid. Lockdowns and Mask wearing were never part of any western emergency plan for a pandemic. Up until Covid happened western scientists generally all agreed they were not effective or maintainable and had huge negative impacts on society (financial and health wise) - but for some reason we followed the Chinese model, probably to do with the fact China effectively owns the WHO and the WEF - from who we take all our guidance. Who even believes any of the data that came out of China beating Covid with these authoritarian measures?

The quicker we stand up to these draconian measures the easier it will be. It will be too late to do anything about it once you are not allowed in the food shops for a week cos you didn’t like a government Facebook post. This is real folks. Don’t be so ignorant to think it can't happen here! There are literally over 1 billion people living like this in China. Of course, for them it is normal now so they don’t complain much. Think about how every measure the UK government have enforced has been slowly tip toed in. It is SO SO OBVIOUS. Only the vulnerable need vaxxed. Only the over 50s. Only the over 30s now. Lockdown only for short time...now a bit longer, No vax passports, only for big venues, no children will be vaxxed etc etc . Classic boiling a frog tactics.

Anyways, my family and friends will be fighting against this (and not just for football) every step of the way, and i encourage others to do the same. We should take a leaf out of our European friends book - who are demonstrating and boycotting those promoting such medical apartheid. Who would ever have thought we'd be happy leaving our kids with a society which has less freedoms than we grew up with? As a father and member of society that would a total embarrassment for my generation. For a club such as Hearts who have a proud history of soldiers fighting for our very freedoms - anyone supporting these "vaccine passports" is an embarrassment to their legacy.

Sorry to blow that long post out the water, mate, but if your kids are under 18 and you’ve had two jabs, you can all go to Tynecastle !

1 minute ago, Boab said:

Sorry to blow that long post out the water, mate, but if your kids are under 18 and you’ve had two jabs, you can all go to Tynecastle !

he signed up specifically to post that claptrap

6 minutes ago, Boab said:

Please read my very 1st sentence. I don't care if some lying **** tells me i am "ALLOWED" to go.

7 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

he signed up specifically to post that claptrap

Of course I did. This is MASSIVE thing mate. You maybe just don't realise that yet.

Jeffros Furios
17 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

GREAT RESET  !!! 

Just now, JoeBugner2 said:

Please read my very 1st sentence. I don't care if some lying **** tells me i am "ALLOWED" to go.

It’s the second sentence that’s wrong, mate. They can go without any checks if they are under 18.

1 minute ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Don't go then - simple. 👍

The rest of us will feel a bit more secure for every ignorant person excluded who wishes to disregard the safety of others over some liberal point of principle.

14 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

We know those vaxxed carry and infect others

And that there are fewer of them.

14 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

We know they have the same viral load.

And that there are fewer of them.

15 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

We know the majority in hospital and dying are double vaxxed now

Because the vast majority are vaccinated.

17 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

We know natural immunity as at least as good as vaccine based immunity.

But that there is a vast disparity in death rates between those vaxxed and not vaxxed.

Good post apart from that...

27 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Excellent and principled post. 

I agree we do not just roll over and accept this.

28 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

👏just the beginning m8 take care

50 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Ffs  Would you rather hibs fans at tyncastle who agree with you or good hearts fans who have a different opinion from you?  

Having a different opinion these days is apparently not allowed. 

On the plus side I will save a fortune and can still watch at home unless sturgeon has banned that as well....

I believe most took the vaccines in good faith and that'll be it, they'll go on holiday again with no probs,  I've done my bit etc,  there is other threads berating all sides of the political spectrum but when it comes to covid they are not to be questioned and you must obey. Doesn't sit right with me.

1 minute ago, escobri said:

I believe most took the vaccines in good faith and that'll be it, they'll go on holiday again with no probs,  I've done my bit etc,  there is other threads berating all sides of the political spectrum but when it comes to covid they are not to be questioned and you must obey. Doesn't sit right with me.

They always think it will end with the next thing the government asks from them. 18 months in and it still hasn't registered with most of them.

Taken from a journal today an extract by two world renowned French and Belgium virologists. Think those claiming to be the unselfish and great upstanding citizens who have " done their duty" really need to develop their critical thinking. 

You've been had, dressed up like a kipper, played like a fiddle, are you getting the picture? 

The vaccinated are complicit in the world's greatest ever deception and your vaccine status is going to become very significant but not in the way you think!

IMG_20210902_134451.jpg