Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

45 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Family of 4 here who will NEVER support medical apartheid in any form . My kids are in tears today that they probably won’t be able to attend Hearts games any more but even THEY realise why EVERYONE should be fighting against these so called "vaccine passports". I'm double vaxxed by the way but that should not matter one jot in this situation.

The pseudo-science that is referenced in support of these "passports" is so RIDICULOUS. We know those vaxxed carry and infect others. We know they have the same viral load. We know the majority in hospital and dying are double vaxxed now. We know natural immunity as at least as good as vaccine based immunity. We know the Vaccines are wearing off in only a few months. It's as RIDICULOUS as wearing a mask to stand up and take it off to sit down. There is more evidence to support FLAT EARTH THEORY than there is for wearing masks outside or taking them on and off depending on sitting position. If YOU are doing ANY of that crap then you should admit you have been duped and you are just blindly following what some known liars on TV are telling you to do. In what other situation would you let actual known liars make you do something so ridiculous without questioning it? Total Emperors New Clothes scenario .. big strong burly hard men too scared to speak up and say oh wait... this is total bullshit - for fear of being labelled an "anti vaxxer" and must be stupid? Unbelievable.

It is obvious that no good will come of these "vax passes" - for football or our society in general. Already in other countries you need your 3rd "booster" to be "fully vaccinated", then it will be a 4th, 5th , who knows how many? Kids will require double jabs soon. Then your Flu shots will be required. Then your Criminal Record. Then other medical records. Then your weight/BMI etc, credit score, missed payments, driving tickets, it will be linked to facial recognition, social media status... on and on...You really think nightclubs and football matches is where this will end?

This is the start of a Chinese style social credit system where you are granted freedoms and privileges for good behaviour and lose credits for going against the system. If you think we are not going down the Chinese route, then we ALREADY HAVE I’m afraid. Lockdowns and Mask wearing were never part of any western emergency plan for a pandemic. Up until Covid happened western scientists generally all agreed they were not effective or maintainable and had huge negative impacts on society (financial and health wise) - but for some reason we followed the Chinese model, probably to do with the fact China effectively owns the WHO and the WEF - from who we take all our guidance. Who even believes any of the data that came out of China beating Covid with these authoritarian measures?

The quicker we stand up to these draconian measures the easier it will be. It will be too late to do anything about it once you are not allowed in the food shops for a week cos you didn’t like a government Facebook post. This is real folks. Don’t be so ignorant to think it can't happen here! There are literally over 1 billion people living like this in China. Of course, for them it is normal now so they don’t complain much. Think about how every measure the UK government have enforced has been slowly tip toed in. It is SO SO OBVIOUS. Only the vulnerable need vaxxed. Only the over 50s. Only the over 30s now. Lockdown only for short time...now a bit longer, No vax passports, only for big venues, no children will be vaxxed etc etc . Classic boiling a frog tactics.

Anyways, my family and friends will be fighting against this (and not just for football) every step of the way, and i encourage others to do the same. We should take a leaf out of our European friends book - who are demonstrating and boycotting those promoting such medical apartheid. Who would ever have thought we'd be happy leaving our kids with a society which has less freedoms than we grew up with? As a father and member of society that would a total embarrassment for my generation. For a club such as Hearts who have a proud history of soldiers fighting for our very freedoms - anyone supporting these "vaccine passports" is an embarrassment to their legacy.

Can I ask if you forced the childhood vaccines on your childen without their consent? 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Back to 2005 said:

We are in the summer months. This time last year the deaths were extremely low in fact we went a while without any deaths if I recall correctly. Depends if you believe seasonality is a factor or not as some scientists do. 

Could be a long winter if this is the case.

Before the vaccine: small amount of cases = small amount of deaths. Also high amount of cases means high amount of deaths

After the vaccine arrives: high amount of cases = small amount of deaths.

Today hospitalisations are on the increase, with a increase of younger people who are unvaccinated ending up in the ICU ward.
https://deadline.com/2021/06/99-p4rcent-covid-deaths-los-angeles-unvaccinated-1234781402/

6 minutes ago, Shanks said:

Can I ask if you forced the childhood vaccines on your childen without their consent? 

No, I do not believe children need covid vaccines

23 minutes ago, SirHenrySmith said:

You don’t get it do you.

Get what ? My post had nothing to do or related to anything you have posted get of you're high horse. 10 out your 11 posts are on this thread trust me I don't care what you have to say !

14 minutes ago, SirHenrySmith said:

Good post, well said.

A person capable of their own thoughts.

👍

10 minutes ago, SirHenrySmith said:

Are you waiting for the governments to tell you that this shitshow is over and you can take your face nappy off? 

Are you waiting on the man on the TV and the writer at BBC.co.uk to tell you it’s all good, you can have your freedom back now?

3 weeks to flatten the curve. We are currently booking frogs. I dread to think what state our freedoms and lives will be like in 12 months time. 

The compliance I see everyday is sickening, grown men with the fear of being judged by taking a stand. Absolutely pathetic! 

STAND UP TO THIS 

GROW A PAIR

FOR FUTURES SAKE 

Completely agree . Govt doing exactly what it intended , causing conflict between people . You can see it on this thread . The levels of hostility and anger towards those who won’t take the jab . There is relish and glee that some long won’t be able to attend Tynie by some on this too . Shameful state of affairs . The way I see it I don’t give a flying deck if you have had the Jab . It’s none of my business . The problem is people are noseing into people’s business now . 

2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

All these new posters…and they’re all utter fruitloops…

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m loving it !!! I’m the king 👑 😎😎😎😂

2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🙄 To think you may go to a game and end up sitting around these people makes my stomach turn

1 hour ago, Auldbenches said:

Ffs  Would you rather hibs fans at tyncastle who agree with you or good hearts fans who have a different opinion from you?  

I would rather be in a stadium with non infected Hibs fans than infected Jambos

Just now, DaveyT said:

Get the jags and you won't be surrounded by hibs fans... 

16 hours ago, Back to 2005 said:

You would think that Scotland as one of the most vaccinated countries in the world would have one of the lowest case rates but the opposite is true.

Why would a high vaccination rate of a vaccine essentially designed to stop serious illness from something mean low case rates

Pasquale for King
18 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

🙄 To think you may go to a game and end up sitting around these people makes my stomach turn

Welcome to the club, have you never sat near someone that sings the Billy Boys or waves a butchers apron?

July 29, 2021 – The CDC is expected to announce this week that new data shows people vaccinated against COVID-19 who become infected with the Delta variant can spread it and infect others, The New York Times reported late Thursday.

The revelation is one reason the agency reversed course this week and said fully vaccinated people should go back to wearing masks in many cases.

The new findings also are a reversal from what scientists had believed to be true asbout other variants of the virus, the Times said.

The bottom line is that the CDC data shows people with so-called breakthrough cases of the Delta variant may be just as contagious as unvaccinated people, even if they do not show symptoms.

ABC News reported earlier Thursday that the CDC’s updated mask guidance followed an outbreak in Cape Cod, where crowds gathered for the Fourth of July.

As of Thursday, 882 people were tied to the outbreak centered in Provincetown, MA. Of those who live in Massachusetts, 74% were fully vaccinated. ABC said the majority were showing symptoms of COVID-19.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20210729/report-unvaccinated-people-infected-with-delta-still-contagious?fbclid=IwAR1GIKP2pp4O2pIwT4nPBvQAGSBFIqTkUsQE2Y_cpPDnjRlcRdS6rnwf6UE

Edited by Hambone

Dennis Reynolds
44 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Taken from a journal today an extract by two world renowned French and Belgium virologists. Think those claiming to be the unselfish and great upstanding citizens who have " done their duty" really need to develop their critical thinking. 

You've been had, dressed up like a kipper, played like a fiddle, are you getting the picture? 

The vaccinated are complicit in the world's greatest ever deception and your vaccine status is going to become very significant but not in the way you think!

IMG_20210902_134451.jpg

What journal is that from?

24 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ffs its spelled Frute Loops

42 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Taken from a journal today an extract by two world renowned French and Belgium virologists. Think those claiming to be the unselfish and great upstanding citizens who have " done their duty" really need to develop their critical thinking. 

You've been had, dressed up like a kipper, played like a fiddle, are you getting the picture? 

The vaccinated are complicit in the world's greatest ever deception and your vaccine status is going to become very significant but not in the way you think!

IMG_20210902_134451.jpg

No need to be so coy about where you do your own research mate.

https://trialsitenews.com/category/news/op-ed/ 

How much do they g̶r̶i̶f̶t̶ charge you for a subscription?

46 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

IMG_20210902_134451.jpg

Got a link to the full journal? Sounds interesting

4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I thought the Corona virus thread was bad 😱🙈

Its usually the thread to go to to cheer you up when people are being mental in the terrace this has usurped it 🤣

5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Just a matter of time before it gets merged with its uglier sister. :lol:

12 minutes ago, sadj said:

Why would a high vaccination rate of a vaccine essentially designed to stop serious illness from something mean low case rates

Some people are saying it reduces transmission. If it doesn't then what is the point of a passport?  

Just now, Back to 2005 said:

Some people are saying it reduces transmission. If it doesn't then what is the point of a passport?  

There is a difference between lower case rates and reduced chances of transmission and low case rates. 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Its usually the thread to go to to cheer you up when people are being mental in the terrace this has usurped it 🤣

I’m actually sitting open mouthed at most of the posts 😱

20 minutes ago, DaveyT said:

What about infected Hearts fans? 

jack D and coke
7 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I’m straight into the booze when I get home. 
Just bat shit mental 🤣

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

That would be a shame 😂

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

I’m straight into the booze when I get home. 
Just bat shit mental 🤣

It’s quite scary but it will be interesting to hear what the club has to say about it if this actually happens. 

54 minutes ago, SirHenrySmith said:

Are you waiting for the governments to tell you that this shitshow is over and you can take your face nappy off? 

Are you waiting on the man on the TV and the writer at BBC.co.uk to tell you it’s all good, you can have your freedom back now?

3 weeks to flatten the curve. We are currently booking frogs. I dread to think what state our freedoms and lives will be like in 12 months time. 

The compliance I see everyday is sickening, grown men with the fear of being judged by taking a stand. Absolutely pathetic! 

STAND UP TO THIS 

GROW A PAIR

FOR FUTURES SAKE 

Seek help mate, before it's too late.

2 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

What are you on about? 

Previous reply should have said Hearts fans who are vaccinated if this is what you are talking about.

1 hour ago, SirHenrySmith said:

Milky’s head is in the sand. It’s an inconvenience truth, reality will kick in soon enough! 

you know nothing about me and my head is definitely not in the sand

3 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

he did not say covid vaccines, he means things like mmr

my kids have had all vaccines apart from the Flu ones and obviously Covid.

1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

he signed up specifically to post that claptrap

A wee birdie tells me there is a strong possibility he's not a Hearts fan. The anti-vaxxers and cohorts trawl the web for thread like this.

35 minutes ago, frankblack said:

:seething:

:D It's actually decent (relatively speaking of course) over there at the moment now that this thread and the poll one are on the go. Like moths to a lightbulb.

1 hour ago, escobri said:

I believe most took the vaccines in good faith and that'll be it, they'll go on holiday again with no probs,  I've done my bit etc,  there is other threads berating all sides of the political spectrum but when it comes to covid they are not to be questioned and you must obey. Doesn't sit right with me.

I'll be honest, that played a part in my thinking for sure.

I assumed double vaxxed would = no tests and hassle going on holiday at least at this end to green listed countries 

I also got it done at a time when vaccine passports where still being poo-pooed by politicians and govts.

Lied to? No, but I do feel misled and feel as those I'm now condoning this all by having got them done which doesn't sit well for me.

Edited by Taffin

Nothing made sense during the pandemic if as we were lead to believe the government and medics were acting in yours or my best interests.

Masks worn during a respiratory infection wtf!

Lockdowns and staying in doors, sunlight is what is required .

All the misleading rules designed to just simply confuse. All done as part of a larger behavioural plan.

Bubbles of 6 or 4 eat in or out, done all not for your protection but simply to give the air they were following some unique science which the dumbed down accepted in what they were told.

Now on the other hand if these were all put in place to generate more fear, to gain control over you, to inhibit your lifestyle and mandate a restriction of freedoms and new Draconian laws then everything starts to make sense.

It's never been about a virus but always about a vaccine.  

For those having taken  and being duped into it there are still measures of recourse available for those still adhering then Stupid with a capital S fits!  

Edited by thewiseone

5 hours ago, ScottieMac17 said:

I'm all for people who have underlying health conditions getting the vaccine. Absolutely! 

My concern is for healthy young people being pressured into taking the vaccine, when it may affect them. As someone who has taken the vaccine, I do sympathize for the young ones, a simple Google of the individual viruses side effects last night showed the death of a BBC presenter due to the AZ Vax, deaths from the modern vaccine due to metal flakes in the Vax containers and a recent death from someone taking the pzier Vax. We can all bang on about selfishness but both sides have there own selfish reasons for wanting and not wanting the vaccine.

I get it and you’re own circumstances will obviously inform your choice. But it IS a choice. If your movements are restricted because you choose not to be vaccinated for whatever reason during an unprecedented global pandemic (Medical reasons aside)

you have my sympathies but I’d rather not sit next to you at the footy

8 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

I booked up a holiday recently. Being vaccinated makes a huge difference tbf.

I couldn’t get into Malta a green list country as my kids are only single jabbed. No double vaccinated they don’t allow you. Its the same for a lot of countries.

End up choosing for Portugal but the only reason we’re avoiding quarantine is caused we’re vaxed. An exception is given to under 18’s travelling with vaccinated parents/guardian.

Being vaxed most defo opens up your travel options. Also Europe has in country restriction for example Portugal if you not vaxed not allowed indoor resteraunt at weekends amongst other restrictions. 

Only reason 🤞 will be going abroad is because got the jab

It definitely does from the host country, but it doesn't really offer any benefit at our end as they're still fleecing folk with their testing cartel.

I'll happily follow any requirements and guidance from a country I'm choosing to visit and it's good to hear they are 'rewarding' the vaccinated. 

Did you have to pay for testing? That's were being double vaxxed should have it's biggest benefit...but I'm unsure whether it does or not.

19 minutes ago, redjambo said:

A wee birdie tells me there is a strong possibility he's not a Hearts fan. The anti-vaxxers and cohorts trawl the web for thread like this.

Yeah well I am a season ticket holder, I'm not an "anti-vaxxer" and I really don't have time to trawl the web for threads like this!?
Even the fact you are using the term "Anti Vaxxer" to someone who has already said they are double vaxxed and their kids have had most vaccines tell me a lot about your state of mind. Can you not even see you've been conditioned to use that phrase, even though its entirely inaccurate? Wake up man! Think for yourself! You sound like an outside mask wearer / flat earther type?