Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

Just now, thewiseone said:

Listening to rhetoric" keeping others safe". It's a tag line and you've been tagged. 

I suppose that can be questioned but keeping myself safe surely doesn't make me a sheep?  

Though I did just see the headlines regarding covid passports and they said it might encourage more youngsters to get vaccinated.  Those headlines just feed the coercion argument.   

Some will think that is the reason for bringing in passports.  

I don't think it is but those headlines don't help.  

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

May is good enough. It’s also reported if you do catch again it’s not as bad 

Having had it that’s also reassuring to me.

Despite being double jagged I’m still being as cautious as I was before.

That didn’t stop me catching it but post jags, touch wood I’ve not had it again 

Wouldnt wish it on me worst enemy. It was grim as ****

Fingers crossed you stay clear of it and hope you've made a full recovery 👍

Just now, Taffin said:

Fingers crossed you stay clear of it and hope you've made a full recovery 👍

I can’t run/jog anywhere near as far but that’s really a first world problem compared to some. 

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

I’m sure we all have and are doing everything to protect ourselves first and foremost . Getting double vaccinated is the obvious example . This also helps to protect others indirectly too ( to a degree ) . His comments were loaded with emotive words such as “ Highly contagious “  “ potentially fatal disease “ without any real context to these terms . Yes it can be fatal , but to a very small minority of a minority . I was incredulous about him stating he won’t go to large events ( I assume he means indoors ? ) until after he has seen his daughter in December ? That’s not living  in my book , hence “ you got it bad and that ain’t good “  comment . Believe me as others know from the daddy CV thread ( this seems to be its obstructive and beligerent offspring 😂) I had it “ bad” at the beginning of the pandemic 

He hast got it bad, he is just concerned for his family.  Nothing wrong with that.   Odd course he's going to use emotive words in this context.  

This debate is becoming too ideological now with no one willing to understand why others are making the decisions they are.  

7 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

I suppose that can be questioned but keeping myself safe surely doesn't make me a sheep?  

Though I did just see the headlines regarding covid passports and they said it might encourage more youngsters to get vaccinated.  Those headlines just feed the coercion argument.   

Look at this way ? Why do people get a vaccine and are motivated to ? For health reasons , simple as that . Never in any time on this planet have people been coercised / blackmailed into

This to gain access to public places ! 

17 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I’m sure we all have and are doing everything to protect ourselves first and foremost . Getting double vaccinated is the obvious example . This also helps to protect others indirectly too ( to a degree ) . His comments were loaded with emotive words such as “ Highly contagious “  “ potentially fatal disease “ without any real context to these terms . Yes it can be fatal , but to a very small minority of a minority . I was incredulous about him stating he won’t go to large events ( I assume he means indoors ? ) until after he has seen his daughter in December ? That’s not living  in my book , hence “ you got it bad and that ain’t good “  comment . Believe me as others know from the daddy CV thread ( this seems to be its obstructive and beligerent offspring 😂) I had it “ bad” at the beginning of the pandemic 

I haven’t seen my only child for two years chief.

Of course it’s emotive.

I’ll start “living” again in January after I’ve seen her, fingers crossed.

1 hour ago, luckydug said:

This thread has suddenly been infested with new posters who all amazingly are Covid deniers and anti vaccine. 

Funny that 🤔

It's almost as if they used to post On here but were barred from the forum and needed a new ID.

5 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

I haven’t seen my only child for two years chief.

Of course it’s emotive.

I’ll start “living” again in January after I’ve seen her, fingers crossed.

Yes I can understand that 👍

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

Oh where have you been all my life ? Ok well Since the pandemic started !! Bravo 👏 

0A9DC652-58FE-4A86-A3FE-D5A626A0FB97.gif

Since it started? His views are diametrically opposite to what yours were at the start of the pandemic.  :rofl:

40 minutes ago, Boab said:

Most people would.

This place is a haven for odd folks !

I'd like to know the average age of people on here ag8the vaccine.  I'd wager most in tbe mid twenties.  

1 hour ago, sadj said:

Oi… surely its since part way through the fake pandemic started at the point you changed position by 180 degrees 👀😉

Beat me to it.

5 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Beat me to it.

I’ve been very honest about my evolution . Nothing to hide or be ashamed off or defend . Y’all seem more obsessive about it than me really ! Let it go 

No if  I had known him at the beginning of it all I might not have been as bat shot crazy really 👍😂 I’m fine now 

@JamesM48 "learn to think for yourselves, stop being sheep"

@JamesM48 "I wish he was around at the start because I can't think for myself and would do what he said"

Genius!!

52 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Such has the change been in James since the start of covid I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he announced he has a bird soon. 

Dearie me ! Seriously what can I say ?

56 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Such has the change been in James since the start of covid I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he announced he has a bird soon. 

muttley-very-funny.gif

4 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

@JamesM48 "learn to think for yourselves, stop being sheep"

@JamesM48 "I wish he was around at the start because I can't think for myself and would do what he said"

Genius!!

No let’s reframe that if he had been around at the beginning his views / knowledge about it may have changed my perspective and management and anxiety of it . It’s rather different from what you are intimating 

The Hogfather

👍👍👍

Exactly 

Oh dear you got it bad and that ain’t good As the song goes 

Yep 👍 

Paranoid much ? 

I know there is so much seeth and foaming at the mouth on the thread ! It’s really revigorated  me . I was nearly a sheep / Zombie after yesterday’s latest dictat from  Madam Sturgeon but I   Am rejuvenating !!! 

6E826959-89E4-4ADC-9B4E-1CD19F1164DE.jpeg

You were one of the people I had in mind when I was pressed for a name earlier. It seems like the kind of oddball thing you'd do to make it look like you had support on a subject.

The Hogfather
27 minutes ago, superjack said:

It's almost as if they used to post On here but were barred from the forum and needed a new ID.

Or they're the same user who already posts on here.

Jeffros Furios
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

He'll probably have a sex change and then change his mind again in  12 months. 

28 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

You were one of the people I had in mind when I was pressed for a name earlier. It seems like the kind of oddball thing you'd do to make it look like you had support on a subject.

lol hysterical “ oddball “ yeah lovely endearing way to speak to someone else . You’ve got the right name mind . Maybe you should mind your on business and not post insulting comments about others or just stay quiet . To actually think I Need any form of validation by creating a separate profile to back myself up is ludicrous and insane and egotistical of those who actually think that their views / openings bother me that much I’d have to create an alter ego ? Ffs you and others laugh at others about conspiracy theorists on this but you are doing exactly that ! 

24 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

He'll probably have a sex change and then change his mind again in  12 months. 

See this is the problem . Jack d and coke posts a mildly humorous comment regarding my sexuality which I had a chuckle at as I saw it as good natured banter . However this sometimes starts a pile on with less “witty “  comments from some less shall we say “ witty “ people , who then make stereotypical links between gay men and transsexuals . For your information I  am an adult biological male . I have a p**** which I am very happy with and attached to and which I do not want to depart with . My partner would agree 😎I do not want to change my sex , that’s impossible anyway . Good evening 

Jeffros Furios
Just now, JamesM48 said:

See this is the problem . Jack d and coke posts a mildly humorous comment regarding my sexuality which I had a chuckle at as I saw it as good natured banter . However this sometimes starts a pile on with less “witty “  comments from some less shall we say “ witty “ people , who then make stereotypical links between gay men and transsexuals . For your information I  am an adult biological male . I have a p**** which I am very happy with and attached to and which I do not want to depart with . My partner would agree 😎I do not want to change my sex , that’s impossible anyway . Good evening 

My apologies James . . 

22 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

lol hysterical “ oddball “ yeah lovely endearing way to speak to someone else . You’ve got the right name mind . Maybe you should mind your on business and not post insulting comments about others or just stay quiet . To actually think I Need any form of validation by creating a separate profile to back myself up is ludicrous and insane and egotistical of those who actually think that their views / openings bother me that much I’d have to create an alter ego ? Ffs you and others laugh at others about conspiracy theorists on this but you are doing exactly that ! 

Their openings James 😮 

The Hogfather
23 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I don't laugh at you because you're a conspiracy theorist. I do it because you're a bit of a joke tbh.

2 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

I don't laugh at you because you're a conspiracy theorist. I do it because you're a bit of a joke tbh.

690FB2D4-654A-452C-99D1-97FD83F6B5F2.gif

7 minutes ago, sadj said:

Their openings James 😮 

Jesus some of use have clarty minds of go Through posts with a spell or grammar checker ! 😂😂I meant 

“ opinions “ obviously 👍😂

Just now, JamesM48 said:

Jesus some of use have clarty minds of go Through posts with a spell or grammar checker ! 😂😂I meant 

“ opinions “ obviously 👍😂

I know what ya meant but yes ky mind is the clartiest of the clarty… theres worse things to suffer from though 🤣

6 minutes ago, sadj said:

I know what ya meant but yes ky mind is the clartiest of the clarty… theres worse things to suffer from though 🤣

True 👍

2 hours ago, Auldbenches said:

I never use the " sheep" description. It's not helpful. I understand what you are saying and yes all these things are coercion to a degree.  We've all been played to a degree, the reality is there is nothing out there which each and everyone of us isn't ably designed to cope with, more so the younger population who are more likely to be free of any medical interventions. The more interference by our medics the more dangerous the external situation. 

It's all been a drive towards mass vaccination, that has been the goal from the start, I've questioned medical procedure for nearly 30 years, when you start to understand what their up to and what drives it your view of the world around us changes, it's not all that it seems.

The Hogfather

690FB2D4-654A-452C-99D1-97FD83F6B5F2.gif

You do care though. If you genuinely didn’t give a hoot, you wouldn’t be posting things like this;

You are quite clearly rattled. And I’m here for it. 

1 hour ago, thewiseone said:

I never use the " sheep" description. It's not helpful. I understand what you are saying and yes all these things are coercion to a degree.  We've all been played to a degree, the reality is there is nothing out there which each and everyone of us isn't ably designed to cope with, more so the younger population who are more likely to be free of any medical interventions. The more interference by our medics the more dangerous the external situation. 

It's all been a drive towards mass vaccination, that has been the goal from the start, I've questioned medical procedure for nearly 30 years, when you start to understand what their up to and what drives it your view of the world around us changes, it's not all that it seems.

There lies the problem I have with people saying to question things, look in places other than the BBC, do your research. You wrongly think that doing these things will see us agreeing with you. Well I have done these things and I don't agree with your thoughts in any way. You are wrong imo.

7 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

Boy who works beside us had it just after me and is STILL fecked. Younger than me too

My Mrs had it same time as me and thought it was just like a cold. She’s older than me 😀

Is the boy in hospital, or intensive care. I hope he’s ok and not got long covid and he’ll not be safe until 2 weeks after his 2nd jag. 

8 hours ago, Awbdy Oot said:

There lies the problem I have with people saying to question things, look in places other than the BBC, do your research. You wrongly think that doing these things will see us agreeing with you. Well I have done these things and I don't agree with your thoughts in any way. You are wrong imo.

Whatever fits your narrative, and your experience and having the need and balls to challenge systems. How you determine truth has an influence. Do you seek it or believe it? Sounds to me you believe it, therefore it all depends on what your absorbing! A bit shallow but if it works for you.

12 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Anyone who starts with " I need my twitter family today" is an arsehole. What she means is give me some attention.

And for balance an engineer at my work who had no underlying health conditions had a serious heart attack hours after getting his 2nd jag.

And I'm not against anyone getting the jag if that's what they choose to do without being coerced or bullied into it. 

I suffer from blood clots and I'm on life long medication for it but still took the 2 AZ shots simply for a quiet life and the prospect of getting back to normal.

We are all going to die sometime and for me the thought of living in fear and isolation was far worse than the very small chance of having a bad reaction to the vaccine. Others would think differently and be shit scared and maybe not go for it. On the other side of the coin I would happily mix with people who chose not to be jagged up but there are folk who are shit scared of the tiny chance of dying from the virus and would shun these people.

It's just starting to get messy and folk getting nasty with each other now simply for having different points of view. 

Each to their own but if the goalposts were actually stationary for more than 5 minutes and we didn't have proven liars in charge then maybe the situation wouldn't seem so hopeless.

23 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Whatever fits your narrative, and your experience and having the need and balls to challenge systems. How you determine truth has an influence. Do you seek it or believe it? Sounds to me you believe it, therefore it all depends on what your absorbing! A bit shallow but if it works for you.

Remedial classes do wonders with confidence these days

9 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Anyone who starts with " I need my twitter family today" is an arsehole. What she means is give me some attention

So? Her friend's just died, many need some attention when they lose loved ones.

And she wants the disinformation to stop. What a dick.

Edited by Smithee

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

So? Her friend's just died, many need some attention when they lose lived ones.

And she wants the disinformation to stop. What a dick.

😆

You have become quite a sneaky snidey poster recently Smiffy. Do you need some attention?

3 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

😆

You have become quite a sneaky snidey poster recently Smiffy. Do you need some attention?

Blunt, Ron.

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Blunt, Ron.

Yes you are acting like a blunt. There is no need to be abusive, that's against the rules you know. 😘