Vaccination certificates needed at Tynecastle?

Niemi’s gloves

5 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

I get it and you’re own circumstances will obviously inform your choice. But it IS a choice. If your movements are restricted because you choose not to be vaccinated for whatever reason during an unprecedented global pandemic (Medical reasons aside)

you have my sympathies but I’d rather not sit next to you at the footy

If it was such a deadly disease why do they feel the need to ceorce people in to taking the vaccine that you don't trust to protect yourself?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• frankblack

• Taffin

• sadj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, redjambo said:

A wee birdie tells me there is a strong possibility he's not a Hearts fan. The anti-vaxxers and cohorts trawl the web for thread like this.

Probably sat in a troll farm somewhere in Moscow. The 'medical apartheid' term in particular is absurd. I imagine everyone affected by the experiments referenced in the link and the South African apartheid regime would find the fact that people are using the term in this thread incredibly offensive.

3 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Yeah well I am a season ticket holder, I'm not an "anti-vaxxer" and I really don't have time to trawl the web for threads like this!?
Even the fact you are using the term "Anti Vaxxer" to someone who has already said they are double vaxxed and their kids have had most vaccines tell me a lot about your state of mind. Can you not even see you've been conditioned to use that phrase, even though its entirely inaccurate? Wake up man! Think for yourself! You sound like an outside mask wearer / flat earther type?

Utter bullshit. :D

I can guarantee that I am more of a rebel, and have been more of a rebel during my life, than you are likely to ever have been, and yet I am more than happy to see measures such as vaccine passports used to stem the flow of infection. I know when to rebel and I know when to think.

You even opened with "My kids are in tears today that they probably won’t be able to attend Hearts games any more..." despite this being blatantly untrue. Kids will be exempt from the vaccine passport scheme.

Folk like Back to 2005 are one of us. I disagree with his views but he's a Jambo and so he's welcome to his views, no matter how unpalatable.

You on the other hand are an interloper, only here to spread your conspiracy views. Get a fecking life.

The Hogfather
2 hours ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Family of 4 here who will NEVER support medical apartheid in any form . My kids are in tears today that they probably won’t be able to attend Hearts games any more but even THEY realise why EVERYONE should be fighting against these so called "vaccine passports". I'm double vaxxed by the way but that should not matter one jot in this situation.

The pseudo-science that is referenced in support of these "passports" is so RIDICULOUS. We know those vaxxed carry and infect others. We know they have the same viral load. We know the majority in hospital and dying are double vaxxed now. We know natural immunity as at least as good as vaccine based immunity. We know the Vaccines are wearing off in only a few months. It's as RIDICULOUS as wearing a mask to stand up and take it off to sit down. There is more evidence to support FLAT EARTH THEORY than there is for wearing masks outside or taking them on and off depending on sitting position. If YOU are doing ANY of that crap then you should admit you have been duped and you are just blindly following what some known liars on TV are telling you to do. In what other situation would you let actual known liars make you do something so ridiculous without questioning it? Total Emperors New Clothes scenario .. big strong burly hard men too scared to speak up and say oh wait... this is total bullshit - for fear of being labelled an "anti vaxxer" and must be stupid? Unbelievable.

It is obvious that no good will come of these "vax passes" - for football or our society in general. Already in other countries you need your 3rd "booster" to be "fully vaccinated", then it will be a 4th, 5th , who knows how many? Kids will require double jabs soon. Then your Flu shots will be required. Then your Criminal Record. Then other medical records. Then your weight/BMI etc, credit score, missed payments, driving tickets, it will be linked to facial recognition, social media status... on and on...You really think nightclubs and football matches is where this will end?

This is the start of a Chinese style social credit system where you are granted freedoms and privileges for good behaviour and lose credits for going against the system. If you think we are not going down the Chinese route, then we ALREADY HAVE I’m afraid. Lockdowns and Mask wearing were never part of any western emergency plan for a pandemic. Up until Covid happened western scientists generally all agreed they were not effective or maintainable and had huge negative impacts on society (financial and health wise) - but for some reason we followed the Chinese model, probably to do with the fact China effectively owns the WHO and the WEF - from who we take all our guidance. Who even believes any of the data that came out of China beating Covid with these authoritarian measures?

The quicker we stand up to these draconian measures the easier it will be. It will be too late to do anything about it once you are not allowed in the food shops for a week cos you didn’t like a government Facebook post. This is real folks. Don’t be so ignorant to think it can't happen here! There are literally over 1 billion people living like this in China. Of course, for them it is normal now so they don’t complain much. Think about how every measure the UK government have enforced has been slowly tip toed in. It is SO SO OBVIOUS. Only the vulnerable need vaxxed. Only the over 50s. Only the over 30s now. Lockdown only for short time...now a bit longer, No vax passports, only for big venues, no children will be vaxxed etc etc . Classic boiling a frog tactics.

Anyways, my family and friends will be fighting against this (and not just for football) every step of the way, and i encourage others to do the same. We should take a leaf out of our European friends book - who are demonstrating and boycotting those promoting such medical apartheid. Who would ever have thought we'd be happy leaving our kids with a society which has less freedoms than we grew up with? As a father and member of society that would a total embarrassment for my generation. For a club such as Hearts who have a proud history of soldiers fighting for our very freedoms - anyone supporting these "vaccine passports" is an embarrassment to their legacy.

I can't even begin to imagine how much bacofoil this family goes through.

The Aberdeen game is a prime example of the mentality of football fans. Scott Wilson repeatedly asking fans to wear their masks in the concourse and moving till you were seated.  95 % of Hearts fans ignored the plea.  This is one of many examples why cases are rising.   

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Utter bullshit. :D

I can guarantee that I am more of a rebel, and have been more of a rebel during my life, than you are likely to ever have been, and yet I am more than happy to see measures such as vaccine passports used to stem the flow of infection. I know when to rebel and I know when to think.

You even opened with "My kids are in tears today that they probably won’t be able to attend Hearts games any more..." despite this being blatantly untrue. Kids will be exempt from the vaccine passport scheme.

Folk like Back to 2005 are one of us. I disagree with his views but he's a Jambo and so he's welcome to his views, no matter how unpalatable.

You on the other hand are an interloper, only here to spread your conspiracy views. Get a fecking life.

As a self acclaimed rebel I appreciate this post and agree wholeheartedly. 

4 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

If it was such a deadly disease why do they feel the need to ceorce people in to taking the vaccine that you don't trust to protect yourself?

I think you’ve answered your own question there.

It IS a highly contagious, potentially fatal disease. There’s no “if” about it.

If I am at the football sitting beside someone who, like me is double jagged I am less likely to catch the virus from them and them from me than sitting beside someone not vaccinated.

As I’ve said elsewhere due to family circumstances, regardless of that I will not be attending large events until I’ve seen my daughter in December. I will know I have done everything in my power to protect her.

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, goader said:

The Aberdeen game is a prime example of the mentality of football fans. Scott Wilson repeatedly asking fans to wear their masks in the concourse and moving till you were seated.  95 % of Hearts fans ignored the plea.  This is one of many examples why cases are rising.   

I had mine on when I got in, then when I was standing in the huge queue for a water and a Capri sun but most weren’t. A few stewards or police politely asking folk to wear them might’ve been an idea. 

The Hogfather
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

All these new posters…and they’re all utter fruitloops…

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They're absolutely the same person. Wouldn't surprise me to find out that they're accounts set up by a long term poster on here to back up their silly views.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Jamhammer said:

If I am at the football sitting beside someone who, like me is double jagged I am less likely to catch the virus from them and them from me than sitting beside someone not vaccinated.

As I’ve said elsewhere due to family circumstances, regardless of that I will not be attending large events until I’ve seen my daughter in December. I will know I have done everything in my power to protect her.

Good post and I think more people will be more confident about going to games if they know most of the rest of the crowd is double jabbed. 
One of my nephews isn’t vaccinated and he will be raging about this, but only has himself to blame. 

I P Knightley
2 hours ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Family of 4 here who will NEVER support medical apartheid in any form . My kids are in tears today that they probably won’t be able to attend Hearts games any more but even THEY realise why EVERYONE should be fighting against these so called "vaccine passports". I'm double vaxxed by the way but that should not matter one jot in this situation.

The pseudo-science that is referenced in support of these "passports" is so RIDICULOUS. We know those vaxxed carry and infect others. We know they have the same viral load. We know the majority in hospital and dying are double vaxxed now. We know natural immunity as at least as good as vaccine based immunity. We know the Vaccines are wearing off in only a few months. It's as RIDICULOUS as wearing a mask to stand up and take it off to sit down. There is more evidence to support FLAT EARTH THEORY than there is for wearing masks outside or taking them on and off depending on sitting position. If YOU are doing ANY of that crap then you should admit you have been duped and you are just blindly following what some known liars on TV are telling you to do. In what other situation would you let actual known liars make you do something so ridiculous without questioning it? Total Emperors New Clothes scenario .. big strong burly hard men too scared to speak up and say oh wait... this is total bullshit - for fear of being labelled an "anti vaxxer" and must be stupid? Unbelievable.

It is obvious that no good will come of these "vax passes" - for football or our society in general. Already in other countries you need your 3rd "booster" to be "fully vaccinated", then it will be a 4th, 5th , who knows how many? Kids will require double jabs soon. Then your Flu shots will be required. Then your Criminal Record. Then other medical records. Then your weight/BMI etc, credit score, missed payments, driving tickets, it will be linked to facial recognition, social media status... on and on...You really think nightclubs and football matches is where this will end?

This is the start of a Chinese style social credit system where you are granted freedoms and privileges for good behaviour and lose credits for going against the system. If you think we are not going down the Chinese route, then we ALREADY HAVE I’m afraid. Lockdowns and Mask wearing were never part of any western emergency plan for a pandemic. Up until Covid happened western scientists generally all agreed they were not effective or maintainable and had huge negative impacts on society (financial and health wise) - but for some reason we followed the Chinese model, probably to do with the fact China effectively owns the WHO and the WEF - from who we take all our guidance. Who even believes any of the data that came out of China beating Covid with these authoritarian measures?

The quicker we stand up to these draconian measures the easier it will be. It will be too late to do anything about it once you are not allowed in the food shops for a week cos you didn’t like a government Facebook post. This is real folks. Don’t be so ignorant to think it can't happen here! There are literally over 1 billion people living like this in China. Of course, for them it is normal now so they don’t complain much. Think about how every measure the UK government have enforced has been slowly tip toed in. It is SO SO OBVIOUS. Only the vulnerable need vaxxed. Only the over 50s. Only the over 30s now. Lockdown only for short time...now a bit longer, No vax passports, only for big venues, no children will be vaxxed etc etc . Classic boiling a frog tactics.

Anyways, my family and friends will be fighting against this (and not just for football) every step of the way, and i encourage others to do the same. We should take a leaf out of our European friends book - who are demonstrating and boycotting those promoting such medical apartheid. Who would ever have thought we'd be happy leaving our kids with a society which has less freedoms than we grew up with? As a father and member of society that would a total embarrassment for my generation. For a club such as Hearts who have a proud history of soldiers fighting for our very freedoms - anyone supporting these "vaccine passports" is an embarrassment to their legacy.

I'll admit to being terrified of the bit about becoming Chinese. I'm terrible at learning foreign languages.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Nunya Business said:

They're absolutely the same person. Wouldn't surprise me to find out that they're accounts set up by a long term poster on here to back up their silly views.

With the initials EC 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🙈🤪?

Lmfao as the moon howlers begin circling the wagons,don’t cry because can’t attend football or go to a club etc.

Edited by stevie

The Hogfather
1 minute ago, SirHenrySmith said:

Now who’s the fruit loop! 😂

Well done on quoting someone who isn't yourself mate. But you're not fooling anyone.

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

With the initials EC 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🙈🤪?

Could be anyone. There's plenty deranged individuals on here that would think of something so utterly tragic.

3 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Christ we have enough of that wi the transfer thread and the same person using multiple accounts. Dont need it here too

9 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Regards the bit in bold, how are you arriving at that? Its a reasonable assumption, but it's just that, an assumption imo.

There is far more variables to it than soley whether that person is vaccinated or not.

It could be an unvaccinated person, in good health, youngish and who's worked from home all week and took an LFT on the Friday night and it came back negative.

Or it could be a vaccinated overweight, OAP who's been out and about all week and hasn't taken an LFT.

I appreciate they are two ends of the spectrum but someone's likelihood of:

A. Catching it and,

B. Spreading it 

have more variations that simply whether they are vaccinated or not.

Edited by Taffin

The Hogfather
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Christ we have enough of that wi the transfer thread and the same person using multiple accounts. Dont need it here too

Mental, isn't it? As if people are going to stop listening to the advice of trained medical professionals and virologists because some anonymous account on a football message board demanded they should.

Like I said, absolutely tragic.

Out of interest, to those saying they'd be unhappy sitting next to an unvaccinated person:

Would you be happy sitting next to someone who was unvaccinated due to a medical exemption?

If you would, isn't your ire therefore more grounded in dogma than actual risk?

1 minute ago, jonesy said:

Right. That's me redirected back to the main thread. Thanks for the heads up... 

:teu26:

:hartley:

3 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Right. That's me redirected back to the main thread. Thanks for the heads up... 

:teu26:

2 minutes ago, redjambo said:

:hartley:

🤣🤣 two people with a sense of humour in amongst the loons ❤️

1 minute ago, jonesy said:

Taff, I'll offer you the same advice I offered @MoncurMacdonaldMercer earlier: Stop trying to add nuance to an internet debate that is clearly best left to two legs=good, four legs=bad style positions in order to satisfy the cognitive 'demands' of those who prefer their thought processes to remain in the flat back four, 4-4-2 formation of life.

😂😂😂

That's a cracker. It's also a good suggestion, I just can't help myself at times as people's linear high horsing hurts my brain!

jack D and coke
23 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

I wouldn’t be at all surprised.
I’d never have believed people do that stuff until weirdo hibs supporters started getting outed on here and that complete freak Sergei on .net with all his alter egos and lies.  

The internet has ruined the world man.
I sometimes feel like binning it in all forms it’s a ****ing sewer and this thread is evidence of it. 

Edited by jack D and coke

49 minutes ago, thewiseone said:

Nothing made sense during the pandemic if as we were lead to believe the government and medics were acting in yours or my best interests.

Masks worn during a respiratory infection wtf!

Lockdowns and staying in doors, sunlight is what is required .

All the misleading rules designed to just simply confuse. All done as part of a larger behavioural plan.

Bubbles of 6 or 4 eat in or out, done all not for your protection but simply to give the air they were following some unique science which the dumbed down accepted in what they were told.

Now on the other hand if these were all put in place to generate more fear, to gain control over you, to inhibit your lifestyle and mandate a restriction of freedoms and new Draconian laws then everything starts to make sense.

It's never been about a virus but always about a vaccine.  

For those having taken  and being duped into it there are still measures of recourse available for those still adhering then Stupid with a capital S fits!  

Speaking of being duped, how much does it cost to subscribe to that conspiracy website that you were so keen to quote from but avoid linking to?

Nothing sells like fear eh? 😉

I P Knightley
23 minutes ago, SirHenrySmith said:

This guy knows his stuff. Well posted my friend. You are not alone.

20 minutes ago, SirHenrySmith said:

This label is so easy to throw about and required no thought. As you mention, it’s been designed most likely by SPI-B to work against anyone who dares to question the narrative. 

You are not alone.

I've got a funny feeling that you "both" are alone - but, somehow, together.

6 minutes ago, jonesy said:

These threads become much more tolerable if you just assume everyone is at the wind up all the time. Bit like the SPFL, SG and Boris' Bunch.

You mean some are serious ?

8 minutes ago, jonesy said:

These threads become much more tolerable if you just assume everyone is at the wind up all the time. Bit like the SPFL, SG and Boris' Bunch.

🤣 touché Jonesy touché , any update on your covid situation or still as was 😞

9 minutes ago, SirHenrySmith said:

Certain sheeple need to wake the F up and take the red pill or can’t your comfy wee closed minds take it? 

🤔

5 minutes ago, Beni said:

Speaking of being duped, how much does it cost to subscribe to that conspiracy website that you were so keen to quote from but avoid linking to?

Nothing sells like fear eh? 😉

There was a guy at the start of this who was posting loads of stuff online about it being a sham and a control grab. He then started selling merchandise to “show which side you are on”. 

Just now, jonesy said:

Big deterioration, unfortunately. Could be a case of counting down the days. :( 

Im proper sorry to hear that Jonesy ❤️

12 minutes ago, SirHenrySmith said:

Certain sheeple need to wake the F up and take the red pill or can’t your comfy wee closed minds take it? 

Which areas of expertise are your degrees in by the way?

I P Knightley
13 minutes ago, Boab said:

The posters talking about being put under control…..are any of you guys married ?

Control….you’re having a Turkish, son !

:sadrobbo:

"Turkish"?

Turkish Delight = Pile o Shite?

7 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

The internet has ruined the world man.
I sometimes feel like binning it in all forms it’s a ****ing sewer. 

B-b-but...

41 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

To protect others that are vulnerable. Hard to achieve herd immunity when there are too many conspiracy theory nutjobs trying to prevent us getting back to normal.

Guys this isn't even about masks or vaccines or covid, this is about a Digital ID that will evolve into a way for the government to restrict and reward people according to whichever narrative they chose. Its not that complicated - if you want a Social Credit System similar to China then fine, sit back and watch it roll out, slowly slowly it will become normalised.. If you don't, then you need to stand up and oppose this NOW! I genuinely can't believe that folk are happy to let those corrupt lying ****s in westminster / holyrood have so much control over your life. Who on earth would trust those elite criminals to run such a system? "Anti Vaxxers" are the target now, next it will be smokers, next it will be fat people, religious people, folk with bad credit, no voting if you have black marks on your record, have to spend your wages within 4 weeks or lose it etc etc. I bet there are folk reading this who never even knew such a system was in place in China? Well it's time to get googling...have a look at your future.

I’d happily sit beside the anti vax guys on this thread,it’d be *** hilarious.Thanks for the laughs boys 😂

* some of them do smell a wee bit hibs though.Reeking of it.

Edited by stevie

32 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Regards the bit in bold, how are you arriving at that? Its a reasonable assumption, but it's just that, an assumption imo.

There is far more variables to it than soley whether that person is vaccinated or not.

It could be an unvaccinated person, in good health, youngish and who's worked from home all week and took an LFT on the Friday night and it came back negative.

Or it could be a vaccinated overweight, OAP who's been out and about all week and hasn't taken an LFT.

I appreciate they are two ends of the spectrum but someone's likelihood of:

A. Catching it and,

B. Spreading it 

have more variations that simply whether they are vaccinated or not.

https://amp.france24.com/en/europe/20210804-british-study-finds-fully-vaccinated-are-60-less-likely-to-get-covid-19

Im going by this kind of thing, specialist outbreak teams at work etc

6 minutes ago, sadj said:

There was a guy at the start of this who was posting loads of stuff online about it being a sham and a control grab. He then started selling merchandise to “show which side you are on”. 

Grifters gonna grift. 

That said I reckon there's a gap in the market for someone to start selling 'I ❤️ JKB Stat Monkey' branded t-shirts.

I'd buy one.

On 01/09/2021 at 16:00, Sow Easy said:

This could also rid us of the diet Rangers brigade. I'm betting the Venn diagram of those numpties and the anti vax conspiracy nuts is a circle. 

The lads that will sniff copious amounts of cocaine off the Tynecastle toilets, but won’t take the vaccine as they don’t know what’s in it?

On 01/09/2021 at 16:00, Sow Easy said:

This could also rid us of the diet Rangers brigade. I'm betting the Venn diagram of those numpties and the anti vax conspiracy nuts is a circle. 

The lads that will sniff copious amounts of cocaine off the Tynecastle toilets, but won’t take the vaccine as they don’t know what’s in it?

4 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Anti Vaxxers" are the target now, next it will be smokers, next it will be fat people, religious people, folk with bad credit, no voting if you have black marks on your record,

I mean, you're not really selling this as a bad thing so far. 🤔

5 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Guys this isn't even about masks or vaccines or covid, this is about a Digital ID that will evolve into a way for the government to restrict and reward people according to whichever narrative they chose. Its not that complicated - if you want a Social Credit System similar to China then fine, sit back and watch it roll out, slowly slowly it will become normalised.. If you don't, then you need to stand up and oppose this NOW! I genuinely can't believe that folk are happy to let those corrupt lying ****s in westminster / holyrood have so much control over your life. Who on earth would trust those elite criminals to run such a system? "Anti Vaxxers" are the target now, next it will be smokers, next it will be fat people, religious people, folk with bad credit, no voting if you have black marks on your record, have to spend your wages within 4 weeks or lose it etc etc. I bet there are folk reading this who never even knew such a system was in place in China? Well it's time to get googling...have a look at your future.

5A97243B-42F0-448F-A13E-B1E65F6D3431.thumb.jpeg.efad70f38978c0f361ad4e9cfbbd5f03.jpeg

1 minute ago, Beni said:

I mean, you're not really selling this as a bad thing so far. 🤔

Fat religious smokers are in serious trouble

4 minutes ago, Beni said:

Grifters gonna grift. 

That said I reckon there's a gap in the market for someone to start selling 'I ❤️ JKB Stat Monkey' branded t-shirts.

I'd buy one.

You send me the design, I'll do the rest

41 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Out of interest, to those saying they'd be unhappy sitting next to an unvaccinated person:

Would you be happy sitting next to someone who was unvaccinated due to a medical exemption?

If you would, isn't your ire therefore more grounded in dogma than actual risk?

I would be concerned but, I would accept that this person has a right to be in the stadium. It isn't fair for a person's disability to affect his/her ability to live a normal life. It would be in the best interests of everyone if that person is tested before entering the stadium. This doesn't mean that the person isn't a risk as false negatives happen but, it minimises the risk.

5 minutes ago, JoeBugner2 said:

Sounds like you have something to hide? 🤔

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47soaasivy4apqj0e2om

1 minute ago, Jamhammer said:

It's pretty conclusive that they're less likely to develop covid-19 but I must admit I'm missing anything conclusive about the spread of the virus in there, it seems very wishy washy at best:

'The study also found double vaccinated people may be less likely to pass on the virus to others than those who have not received a vaccine.'

'A US government document leaked last week warned that infections among fully vaccinated people are not as rare as previously thought and that such cases are highly contagious.'

The effectiveness of whether the vaccine confers a level of protection against developing covid-19 is a separate matter to their likelihood of catching the virus and their likelihood of spreading it which as I suggested earlier is reliant on a whole host of variables.

3 minutes ago, Bindy Badgy said:

I would be concerned but, I would accept that this person has a right to be in the stadium. It isn't fair for a person's disability to affect his/her ability to live a normal life. It would be in the best interests of everyone if that person is tested before entering the stadium. This doesn't mean that the person isn't a risk as false negatives happen but, it minimises the risk.

Interesting, a good answer 👍

So it very much is the why someone isn't vaccinated, not that they aren't vaccinated per se?

12 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Interesting, a good answer 👍

So it very much is the why someone isn't vaccinated, not that they aren't vaccinated per se?

With the way the statistics work, my main is issue is why someone isn't vaccinated. The number of people that have a valid medical reason for not vaccinating is incredibly small. I'll probably go through my entire life without meeting someone that falls into this category. My answer would probably be different if 10% of the population had a valid medical reasons for not vaccinating.