• BackOfTheNet

• Pasquale for King

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

Yorkshirejambo
34 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Hopefully Next week we see a flood of new signings. 🀞

New floodlights probably being shown off yeh πŸ˜‚

3 hours ago, Stendelnator said:

I see Regan Hendry has said we made him no offers to sign for us. Another one in the eye for the ITK brigadeΒ 

It is a club that offers players a platform and hopefully I can embrace that. I have ambitions to go even further up the ladder.”

Despite the cogent logic behind Hendry’s switch south, it would be fair to say the move to FGR raised a few eyebrows in Scotland.

The likes of Aberdeen, Hibernian and Hearts were long-term admirers of the player and many expected his final destination to be further up the football pyramid.

Asked about reported interest from those three sides, in particular, Hendry continued candidly: β€œThose clubs mentioned were among those interested in me without really doing anything about it.

9 hours ago, Hectormasson said:

Money buys or can buy class, class will win you trophies'Β  Β  no money , no class ,Β  unless you fluke someone, which hearts have done previously,Β  Β  Β  Β same goes for national team too, all this shite that the players have gained experience and will do better next time.Β whilst trying to qualify?Β  Β  Truth is we have no world class players, international class yes ,Β  Β  Β but not the players to take you the long haul, maybe 3/4 maximum who improves the side, but never the quality to do anything....

Oh yes your right I mean St Johnstone could never win anything could they. A wee team that has a couple of thousand supporters winning 2 cups in one season…….never.

1 minute ago, Newton51 said:

It is a club that offers players a platform and hopefully I can embrace that. I have ambitions to go even further up the ladder.”

Despite the cogent logic behind Hendry’s switch south, it would be fair to say the move to FGR raised a few eyebrows in Scotland.

The likes of Aberdeen, Hibernian and Hearts were long-term admirers of the player and many expected his final destination to be further up the football pyramid.

Asked about reported interest from those three sides, in particular, Hendry continued candidly: β€œThose clubs mentioned were among those interested in me without really doing anything about it.

Wait is that Regan Hendry as in the one we were told had rejected us and signed for Hibs on here πŸ€”

11 minutes ago, sadj said:

Wait is that Regan Hendry as in the one we were told had rejected us and signed for Hibs on here πŸ€”

The very same. Reading between the lines seems like he was on our list of targets but probably not first choice. Personally thought he was perfect replacement for IrvingΒ 

2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Jimmy Dunne is here and completing the formalities. What now?

Perfect.Β  You can stand down now.Β  Job done.

9 hours ago, Hectormasson said:

Money buys or can buy class, class will win you trophies'Β  Β  no money , no class ,Β  unless you fluke someone, which hearts have done previously,Β  Β  Β  Β same goes for national team too, all this shite that the players have gained experience and will do better next time.Β whilst trying to qualify?Β  Β  Truth is we have no world class players, international class yes ,Β  Β  Β but not the players to take you the long haul, maybe 3/4 maximum who improves the side, but never the quality to do anything....

Class in Scotland, is that what Rangers have, and how much class did Celtic have. As far as I can read from your post your attitude is what keeps Hearts from ever becoming the top team in Scotland. Attitude is what it’s all about, a team of winners, sleeves rolled up and get into the Old Firm poseurs and makes every game a must win. A team from Scotland that battles against every opponent and nobody enjoys meeting. Yes attitude my friend.

Unknown user
4 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

your attitude is what keeps Hearts from ever becoming the top team in Scotland.

Β 

Ffs Hector, stop keeping Hearts from ever becoming the top team in Scotland with your attitude

Tommy Brown
9 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

The very same. Reading between the lines seems like he was on our list of targets but probably not first choice. Personally thought he was perfect replacement for IrvingΒ 

You imagine Hearts, HibsΒ  & Aberdeen have all noted interest.

Forest Green come in and all say ok fair enough. But if a ScottishΒ  club had made an offerΒ  would the others then have tried to get him instead?

1 minute ago, Tommy Brown said:

You imagine Hearts, HibsΒ  & Aberdeen have all noted interest.

Forest Green come in and all say ok fair enough. But if a ScottishΒ  club had made an offerΒ  would the others then have tried to get him instead?

Aberdeen is a strange one as have plenty centre mids. Hibs might be waiting on Irvine. The evidence will be when we make a signing as a comparison of the qualityΒ 

10 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Β 

Ffs Hector, stop keeping Hearts from ever becoming the top team in Scotland with your attitude

:lol:

18 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Β 

:biggrin:

Lord Beni of Gorgie
14 minutes ago, sadj said:

Well Clark is away to Portsmouth

Day late, where you beenΒ  :)

Β 

52 minutes ago, sadj said:

Well Clark is away to Portsmouth

I thought Clark Robertson would have ticked every box that we were looking for, good Centerhalf, decent on the ball, left footed, decent age with good experience.Β 

Β 

If we weren't in for him or passed up the opportunity, we must have set our sights higher.... Or... We're having a disaster signing any target. Hopefully it's the former.Β 

Hectormasson
2 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Class in Scotland, is that what Rangers have, and how much class did Celtic have. As far as I can read from your post your attitude is what keeps Hearts from ever becoming the top team in Scotland. Attitude is what it’s all about, a team of winners, sleeves rolled up and get into the Old Firm poseurs and makes every game a must win. A team from Scotland that battles against every opponent and nobody enjoys meeting. Yes attitude my friend.

Aye right then.....

Hectormasson
2 hours ago, Smithee said:

Β 

My attitudeΒ  ? I've sent it all before me now,Β  Β πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘cheers m8, have a good day .....

Hectormasson
Just now, Hectormasson said:

My attitudeΒ  ? I've sent it all before me now,Β  Β πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘cheers m8, have a good day .....

Seen even, it is quite late πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Raphaele Varanne, whoever he is, unlikely to be on Robbie's list.

Β 

Just read he's on Β£400,000 per week.

Β 

Hope he's worth it.

35 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Β 

Β 

Hope he's worth it.

Sean Clare money that, minus the Nando's account...

Bazzas right boot
7 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Β 

Β 

Hope he's worth it.

Β 

Β£400k a week.Β 

Football is ****ed.Β 

Β 

No wonder I've lost interest in elite football now. Ridiculous.Β 

Bazzas right boot
7 hours ago, Pagey said:

Β 

Clare wouldnae get out his bed for that amount....Β 

7 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Β 

Β 

Hope he's worth it.

Β 

I had to google. Never heard of him.

I'd assumed he was a young star in the making but no, 28 years old.

Β 

Just goes to show how out of touch and uninterested I've become inΒ football outwith Hearts.

6 minutes ago, martoon said:

Β 

I had to google. Never heard of him.

I'd assumed he was a young star in the making but no, 28 years old.

Β 

Just goes to show how out of touch and uninterested I've become inΒ football outwith Hearts.

Think that is a common sentimentΒ 

7 hours ago, Pagey said:

pfft, sean clare would not get out of bed for that

11 hours ago, Hectormasson said:

Aye right then.....

Hearts without an Achilles Heal now that would be an achievement.

8 minutes ago, bazman said:

Eoin Toal who was apparently "crocked" played and scored last night

This thread is taking its Toal on the mental well-being of some…πŸ€ͺ

1 minute ago, Debut 4 said:

His brother Cameron is also in the shop windae.

Just now, pointon said:

Luton sign Carlos mendes Gomes think we were linked with him at one pointΒ 

Β 

Doesn't matter who we get linked with. If another club is also interested in a player then heΒ will sign for them.

OurΒ chance toΒ signΒ anyone will only happen ifΒ a particular player is of noΒ interest to any other clubs. It's a sad state of affairs and what we have become.

rudi must stay
10 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Β 

Heard he's thrown in the toal after the whole shark incidentΒ 

Clerry Jambo
13 minutes ago, stuart500 said:

His brother Cameron is also in the shop windae.

This will be hard to top, well done

gorgieheart
33 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Β 

Doesn't matter who we get linked with. If another club is also interested in a player then heΒ will sign for them.

OurΒ chance toΒ signΒ anyone will only happen ifΒ a particular player is of noΒ interest to any other clubs. It's a sad state of affairs and what we have become.

May as well just throw in the towel now then.

Β 

Get Tynie on the market , sure Tesco are still interested.

Β 

That betterΒ  ?Β Β 

35 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Β 

How does that read back to you?Β Β The way I’m interpreting it could be wrong.

BackOfTheNet
1 hour ago, pointon said:

Luton sign Carlos mendes Gomes think we were linked with him at one pointΒ 

Luton have now signed Gomes, Campbell and Adebayo. All three supposedly linked with us (one confirmed). I have a feeling any ITK folk in here are now Luton Town ITK…

davemclaren
48 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Β 

I think it will depend on the club and their offer - oddly enough.Β 

The really young and mysteriousΒ β€œMax” from UkraineΒ who was training with us for a while seems to be at St JohnstoneΒ nowΒ 

54 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Β 

Gino, GMS, Boyce,Β  Naismith. ... yeah nobody was interested in them. Car crash of a post!

Hectormasson
1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

Hearts without an Achilles Heal now that would be an achievement.

Achilles heel?

58 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Β 

So true, outbid by Stirling albion/Queens Park/Stranraer every bloody timeΒ 

Auld Reekin'
12 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Achilles heel?

Β 

It's injured and receiving treatment.

1 hour ago, jambonian said:

Β 

Β 

Based on what evidence?Β 

Β 

Fair enough I know we were talking to Declan Gallacher and he chose Aberdeen, but I take it we have missed out on others?

Hectormasson
15 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

Β 

It's injured and receiving treatment.

Yes knew that m8 , just wasn't sure whatΒ  the guy meant , concerning anΒ achilles πŸ‘

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***