• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Pasquale for King

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

1 minute ago, BackOfTheNet said:

CSKA certainly ain’t in that category. And both the Russian Premier and Turkish Super Lig are of a much better standard than our league. Somewhere between English Championship and Premier League. And there’s a lot of money in the Turkish Super Lig especially. So I’d be surprised if we got him to be perfectly honest, must be on £5-£10k a week at least.

The majority of the Russian league, certainly. Most of them are owned by billionaires. The Turkish league, maybe 7 or 8 of their sides are at a good level, the other 12-13 teams are pretty garbage but a lot of them will certainly pay a bit more than we can. 

Just now, Jamboj1 said:

That will be why I haven’t heard of him then🤣

Few clubs interested in him mate, be surprised if we get him. 

Hectormasson
1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

There  you go that’s all we ever get EXCUSES, excuses about finances, no money to compete, and so on. It’s just one excuse after another when the real reason is that our club employ too many incompetent losers and the ones to blame for this disaster of a club is ourselves, the support, for allowing it to happen. Let’s face the truth since 1874 our failures outnumber any success by over 300 to 1. Sick of being a failure, sick of being promised things will get better, then get off your backsides and do something about it instead of moaning about everything under the sun.

This summer in fact every summer I pray we’ll all have a wake up call but I have no doubt nothing is going to change. I’m sorry but this had to be said.

Money buys or can buy class, class will win you trophies'    no money , no class ,  unless you fluke someone, which hearts have done previously,       same goes for national team too, all this shite that the players have gained experience and will do better next time. whilst trying to qualify?    Truth is we have no world class players, international class yes ,     but not the players to take you the long haul, maybe 3/4 maximum who improves the side, but never the quality to do anything....

pharmaceutical01
8 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Currently having rehab , in Croatia 👍🇭🇷

Sounds like more of a signing for the Spoon-burners!!

Just now, pharmaceutical01 said:

Sounds like more of a signing for the Spoon-burners!!

Well, he's look an ok player, but I suppose we would have to see, how he does over here. 

Might have trouble settling in which others have in the past, and during our current fiasco with Covid in the UK, I think it's going to put a lot of players off coming to Scotland or England, unless the money is to good to turn down. 

pharmaceutical01
Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

Well, he's look an ok player, but I suppose we would have to see, how he does over here. 

Might have trouble settling in which others have in the past, and during our current fiasco with Covid in the UK, I think it's going to put a lot of players off coming to Scotland or England, unless the money is to good to turn down. 

Sorry Bongo......Rehab means something to me rather than recovering from injury!!! Was my poor attempt at humour!

keep up the good work with the info! 

BackOfTheNet

Wonder how this little outbreak has affected pre-season overall. Do players still train? Are the personnel integral to proceedings, so we need to wait and see before proceeding? Not to mention transfer activity potentially being affected of course.

3 minutes ago, pharmaceutical01 said:

Sorry Bongo......Rehab means something to me rather than recovering from injury!!! Was my poor attempt at humour!

keep up the good work with the info! 

Could do with it myself mate😂, infact the more this pandemic goes on, the more people are struggling with mental health etc. 

So don't be surprised to see more people go through similar like yourself, football and everyday life is a way out for a lot of people, Covid is currently disrupting that, that and some of the decision making by both the numptys, that run us unfortunately. 

Bet they are regretting missing they cobra meetings now. 

Anyway that's taken thing's off subject and i hope you're okay. 

Hopefully get a right few good players in, because in my opinion we badly need it. 

13 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Wonder how this little outbreak has affected pre-season overall. Do players still train? Are the personnel integral to proceedings, so we need to wait and see before proceeding? Not to mention transfer activity potentially being affected of course.

Yeah still train, just to self isolate if been in close contact, and must return two negative tests before being allowed to train. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

BackOfTheNet
6 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Yeah still train, just to self isolate if been in close contact, and must return two negative tests before being allowed to train. 

The way it’s been worded it appears to be Oriam staff maybe, rather than Hearts staff specifically. Could be reading it wrong though. I do wonder how many had a jaunt to London last week. Already know of 3 or 4 completely separate cases that have been folk that made the trip down.

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, stevie1874 said:

Change the record, its a forum for different opinions. 

Aye from different folk, not all from the same individual posters.

They seem to have a different opinion from themselve. 

😂😂

35 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Was Neilson first and he wasn't at training on wed then a few others followed. Everybody else tested again yesterday and all negative currently awaiting advice about tomorrow's game

Nookie Bear
2 hours ago, stevie1874 said:

Change the record, its a forum for different opinions. 

He just copies and pastes it every few days.

BackOfTheNet
13 minutes ago, bazman said:

Was Neilson first and he wasn't at training on wed then a few others followed. Everybody else tested again yesterday and all negative currently awaiting advice about tomorrow's game

Ah, so actual management staff then. That can’t be good at all preparation wise.

Francis Albert
1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Hope they get well soon. 

A positive test does not mean being ill. The great majority of cases involve mild or no symptoms.

Stendelnator
54 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

On trial at dunfermline currently. 

Any news about who Arbroath are signing?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
7 minutes ago, Stendelnator said:

Ben Paton it seems

Lord Beni of Gorgie
16 minutes ago, Stendelnator said:

image.jpeg.2e4edb212b2ef0856b6c8f6420714c64.jpeg

1 hour ago, Francis Albert said:

A positive test does not mean being ill. The great majority of cases involve mild or no symptoms.

There is also a lot of doubt as to how accurate these tests are. 

1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

Worst transfer thread since....ah forget it!

Really is nothing to go off this window. Usually its all go with the leaks from ITKers. 

Was hoping to see the new home kit today.

42 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

There is also a lot of doubt as to how accurate these tests are. 

They had flow test and then the PCR to confirm

BackOfTheNet
41 minutes ago, 151 said:

Really is nothing to go off this window. Usually its all go with the leaks from ITKers. 

Was hoping to see the new home kit today.

Home kit has tested positive after already self isolating for 10 days upon arrival from an Amber rated country.

6 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Home kit has tested positive after already self isolating for 10 days upon arrival from an Amber rated country.

Idiot - it knew the risks

BackOfTheNet
19 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

Idiot - it knew the risks

Try telling (k)it that! Hearing none of it and saying mumbling something about magnets.

1 minute ago, ramrod said:

Got a feeling we have very little money available for new signings.

1 or 2 Joe Averages at best imo.

Very competitive top flight next season, the only "easy game" it would appear is Ross County at Home or Livvy Home. 

We really need to be strengthening and there should be money available considering we just shifted 12 or 13 players.

5 minutes ago, 151 said:

Very competitive top flight next season, the only "easy game" it would appear is Ross County at Home or Livvy Home. 

We really need to be strengthening and there should be money available considering we just shifted 12 or 13 players.

Shortage of season ticket money barely covers it.

Just now, jr ewing said:

13k ish I think. 

Fair enough. I remember us breaking 13.5k the season before i'm sure but couldn't remember last seasons. Have this seasons gone on general sale yet? Or is it still in the renewal phase?

1 minute ago, 151 said:

Fair enough. I remember us breaking 13.5k the season before i'm sure but couldn't remember last seasons. Have this seasons gone on general sale yet? Or is it still in the renewal phase?

Renewals 

Bazzas right boot

Signings to all coincide with English based players contracts entering the last week and monthly pay. 

Loads of signings, the whelmometre to explode and season ticket sales to rocket. 

All next week. 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***