• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Real Maroonblood

• JudyJudyJudy

• Nucky Thompson

• Shanks said no

Auldbenches
1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

Just polishing my football medals to wear and bus down to Holyrood to lay some flowers and light a scented candle 

Try and get one of those vagina scented candles.  I reckon the others paying their respects would appreciate it.  

manaliveits105
11 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Try and get one of those vagina scented candles.  I reckon the others paying their respects would appreciate it.  

On Princes Street now waving my UJ every time a gun goes off from castle 🇬🇧

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

Having read this thread I can imagine the stooshie when Her Majesty is no longer with us.....

Some of the comments you would expect to see on Kerrydale St. 

9 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Absolutely. Frequently wonder about some of the participants in the Shed 🤔

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Absolutely. Anyone who has served his country to secure our future deserves nothing but respect. The bitter, "chip on the shoulder" brigade are unfortunately a stain on modern society. 

:rofl:

Enzo Chiefo
20 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I well remember their low life chanting in favour of the invading Argies during the Falklands war in 82. 

2 minutes ago, Costanza said:

Much like right wing comedy, the pro monarchy trolling on this board needs to up its game.

Although there is at least one obvious troll on here,I actually think a couple of the sycophantic posts are, very sadly, real. I would imagine the vast majority of sane people don't really give a toss, while having some sympathy for Lizzie

Shanks said no
1 hour ago, Auldbenches said:

Ashamed to say I googled it, and am surprised you weren't at the wind up. Now I would never claim to being some sort of gigolo but I have never come across one smelling of geraniums.

Might buy these for Mrs F's birthday

1 hour ago, JyTees said:

If pretending the vast majority of our club and fans aren't loyal to our great nation and monarchy makes you feel warm and fuzzy, that's fine by me.

As has been shown numerous times, the majority of Hearts fans want independence.

1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Absolutely. Anyone who has served his country to secure our future deserves nothing but respect. 

Like Paedo Prince Andrew? Or these guys? 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/soldiers-guilty-horrific-murder-1344601.html

Totally folk who should command respect right enough. 

Edited by Norm

1 minute ago, XB52 said:

Although there is at least one obvious troll on here,I actually think a couple of the sycophantic posts are, very sadly, real. I would imagine the vast majority of sane people don't really give a toss, while having some sympathy for Lizzie

Such an obvious troll they feel compelled to repost constantly if they don't get bites. 😂

It's easy to feel compassion for someone who lost their life partner, absolutely. But rushing to sign condolence books and bending one's spine to kow-tow to royalty is risible, imo. I recall getting shade from folk in an old workplace because I wasn't going with them to sign a condolence book for Princess Diana or buying Elton John's butchered remake of an old song.  

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Gizmo said:

Such an obvious troll they feel compelled to repost constantly if they don't get bites. 😂

It's easy to feel compassion for someone who lost their life partner, absolutely. But rushing to sign condolence books and bending one's spine to kow-tow to royalty is risible, imo. I recall getting shade from folk in an old workplace because I wasn't going with them to sign a condolence book for Princess Diana or buying Elton John's butchered remake of an old song.  

:greatpost:

33 minutes ago, XB52 said:

As has been shown numerous times, the majority of Hearts fans want independence.

If you think a JKB poll in the Shed is indicative of what Hearts fans think, your delusion would be better served in Lochend.

1 minute ago, JyTees said:

If you think a JKB poll in the Shed is indicative of what Hearts fans think, your delusion would be better served in Lochend.

Every survey of football fans has shown that the majority support independence. Every club showed this to be true apart from one very obvious exception. Don't let facts get in your way though. 

jack D and coke
7 minutes ago, JyTees said:

And maybe yours at Ibrox? 

1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

And maybe yours at Ibrox? 

Because I'm against independence I should support Rangers?

Really?

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, Costanza said:

Surely offensive, inappropriate comments are the perfect tribute to Prince Phillip?

Fair point. 

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Hairdryer said:

Thinking of the Queen and her family at this sad time.

RIP Prince Philip

From everyone in Edinburgh x

**** off you don’t speak for me or Edinburgh. 

17 minutes ago, JyTees said:

Really?

Did you not agree with a post that suggested comments that weren't pro monarchy belonged on a Celtic forum?

Enzo Chiefo
10 minutes ago, JyTees said:

Really?

That's the way their minds work unfortunately.  The Union Flag was unfurled at Tynecastle on the day of our Centenary in 1974. Given our history, it should be a permanent fixture, flying from the Main Stand imo

7 minutes ago, Costanza said:

Did you not agree with a post that suggested comments that weren't pro monarchy belonged on a Celtic forum?

No. I agreed that anti monarchy comments belong to Celtic.

What's that got to do with anti independence?

8 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

That's the way their minds work unfortunately.  The Union Flag was unfurled at Tynecastle on the day of our Centenary in 1974. Given our history, it should be a permanent fixture, flying from the Main Stand imo

Our club has given more than most to our country. It's a shame some of our so called fans try and brush it away.

4 minutes ago, JyTees said:

No. I agreed that anti monarchy comments belong to Celtic.

What's that got to do with anti independence?

So anti monarchy comments are the sole preserve of Celtic?

The irony of you being incredulous at a way of thinking being linked to one club and saying the above is quite something.

The Hearts fanbase is a broad church of religious, non religious, independent supporting, unionists, monarchy supporting and republicans with one thing in common; supporting Hearts.

Having to proscribe to a way of thinking because of the football club you support, is the kind of nonsense we should leave for other fanbases.

12 minutes ago, Costanza said:

So anti monarchy comments are the sole preserve of Celtic?

Pretty much. Although Hibs fans tend to copy their republican cousins when they visit Tynecastle.

Apart from those two, I can't say I've heard any other club singing about Michael Fagan or any other such songs.

I'm pretty sure you're aware of that though.

16 minutes ago, Costanza said:

The Hearts fanbase is a broad church of religious, non religious, independent supporting, unionists, monarchy supporting and republicans with one thing in common; supporting Hearts.

Exactly. So remind me why I should be visiting Ibrox?

William H. Bonney

So if you don’t like the royal family you must be a Celtic fan. Interesting.

The logic of a ****ing moron. 

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, JyTees said:

Really?

You were making assumptions about another poster. I assumed fairs fair🤷🏽‍♂️

15 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

So if you don’t like the royal family you must be a Celtic fan. Interesting.

The logic of a ****ing moron. 

Nope. Don't be ****ing stupid.

11 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

You were making assumptions about another poster. I assumed fairs fair🤷🏽‍♂️

I don't believe I did.

30 minutes ago, JyTees said:

Pretty much. Although Hibs fans tend to copy their republican cousins when they visit Tynecastle.

Apart from those two, I can't say I've heard any other club singing about Michael Fagan or any other such songs.

I'm pretty sure you're aware of that though.

Exactly. So remind me why I should be visiting Ibrox?

I'm anti monarchy because I think it's elitist, exclusive and completely out of place in a modern democracy.

It's got hee haw to do with Irish politics and a subset of Hibs and Celtic fans don't have exclusivity on  anti monarchy views.

I didn't say you should support Rangers if you are anti independent. I just find it contradictory that you can say being anti monarchy is Celtic or Hibs behaviour.

What's also depressing is how any political views are aligned to one of the OF. We should leave them to that nonsense. 

jack D and coke
10 minutes ago, JyTees said:

I don't believe I did.

OK. Let’s be honest tho the trolling on this is embarrassing lol. I really don’t see why people have to assume that every Hearts fan has the same views or accuse others of being this or that cos they don’t agree. 

jack D and coke
Just now, Costanza said:

I'm anti monarchy because I think it's elitist, exclusive and completely out of place in a modern democracy.

It's got hee haw to do with Irish politics and a subset of Hibs and Celtic fans don't have exclusivity on  anti monarchy views.

Correct. Pretty much where i am. 

Auldbenches
1 hour ago, Costanza said:

Did he? 

35 minutes ago, Costanza said:

I didn't say you should support Rangers if you are anti independent. I just find it contradictory that you can say being anti monarchy is Celtic or Hibs behaviour.

What's also depressing is how any political views are aligned to one of the OF. We should leave them to that nonsense. 

👍🏻

35 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

OK. Let’s be honest tho the trolling on this is embarrassing lol. I really don’t see why people have to assume that every Hearts fan has the same views or accuse others of being this or that cos they don’t agree. 

👍🏻

Nucky Thompson

Mhanks let off fireworks outside Parkhead to disrupt the minutes silence :vrface:

Only in backward Scotland

manaliveits105
18 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Mhanks let off fireworks outside Parkhead to disrupt the minutes silence :vrface:

Scum

5 hours ago, JyTees said:

Thankfully you and your ilk don't represent the majority of Hearts fans. In fact, I doubt you and your ilk have ever set foot in Tynecastle.

A tremendous servant to the nation and our Queen. RIP your Royal Highness.

😥

:rofl:

Enzo Chiefo
31 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

An embarrassment to the entire country. If they don't like living here they should p**s off elsewhere 

1 minute ago, kila said:

Funeral next Saturday.

They aren't going to stop all football are they?

I’ve got my vaccine appointment that day. If it gets cancelled I’ll be raging. 

The Real Maroonblood
18 minutes ago, kila said:

Funeral next Saturday.

The arse  cheeks are scheduled to play next Saturday.

That should be fun.

Nucky Thompson
19 minutes ago, kila said:

Funeral next Saturday.

Maybe bring forward the KO times to midday 

The funeral is 3pm

Edited by Nucky Thompson

59 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Standard behaviour.

Subhuman scum.

gashauskis9
1 hour ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

The arse  cheeks are scheduled to play next Saturday.

That should be fun.

The game will go ahead.  It’s what he would have wanted.