• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Real Maroonblood

• JudyJudyJudy

• Nucky Thompson

• Shanks said no

JudyJudyJudy

Ill tell you what there must have been a massive surge to buy black suits etc judging by the idiots on the box today even Nicola had a black ensemble on the day. 

3 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

My grandad fought and died in the war (dads dad), my other grandad seen action in France in the war.

Noboby from here was at his funeral or gave a toss!

FFS.

JudyJudyJudy
28 minutes ago, Tynieman said:

Couldn’t care less about some old bigot from a family of extreme privilege is dead.

I’d wish that they’d all disappear (for note - I haven’t said I wish death upon any of them).

An unelected family born or married into power and wealth (dictatorship is the actual term I believe), who cares if one of them dies age 99?

A centuries old tradition which has no

place in this modern world. Dodgy weirdos too - weren’t the him and his wife related?

Perfectly said. 

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Crocodile tears from loads of Rangers fans on Facebook.

Awe that’s a shame 

Edited by JamesM48

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Crocodile tears from loads of Rangers fans on Facebook.

Thoughts and prayers for them at this difficult time.

Mars plastic

Heart rolling out the melancholic playlist all over their network so I was somewhat irked when I couldn’t get 80’s on and instead was hit with guff like Dido and Coldplay. The DJ then comes on to tell us they’re playing tunes that will give us, the listener, and I quote ‘space and time to think about the passing of the duke’. Listen, I couldn’t give two hoots about the auld fellah just get Huey Lewis and the News oan.

ive not seen such an outpouring of grief since the racist ‘people’s princess’ Jade Goody carked it. Utterly tragic. 

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, kila said:

Despite difference on the covid thread, I am totally team James on this thread :D

LOL and we both support Hearts too....! sometimes we can forget this on this forum at times.. so all good 

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

Heart rolling out the melancholic playlist all over their network so I was somewhat irked when I couldn’t get 80’s on and instead was hit with guff like Dido and Coldplay. The DJ then comes on to tell us they’re playing tunes that will give us, the listener, and I quote ‘space and time to think about the passing of the duke’. Listen, I couldn’t give two hoots about the auld fellah just get Huey Lewis and the News oan.

ive not seen such an outpouring of grief since the racist ‘people’s princess’ Jade Goody carked it. Utterly tragic. 

Least she was a self made millionaire and made something of herself through her " talents" rather having in handed on a plate from birth. I was more sad about her death than his ( a young mum dying so early and leaving two children) He had a long healthy life without any of the boring worries we have like paying bills, rent . mortgages, taxes, gym memberships etc etc 

22 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

It's hardly a dictatorship as they have no control over laws or the people. More like a tourist attraction 

It is Her Majesty's government is it not? I guess it is largely ceremonial these days but then we don't see behind the curtain. But let's not assume the Royal Family are just a tourist attraction with no power...

Fowk that think these parasites have no influence, power or control over the nation aren't paying attention.

The Queen chooses not to use the powers available to her unless it's for her own benefit then it's out with the big hammer.

They lobby government.

"Queen's Consent" is not just a rubber stamping exercise. This takes place before legislation reaches either House. The Saxe-Coburg Gotha mob get to negotiate and change laws to fit themselves before they're even introduced as Bills.

JudyJudyJudy

At least we can be thankful for the corona virus for one thing. We wont see these very odd mass hysteria scenes outside Buck House of " the people" "  mourning".  You know these very oddballs who have union flag top hats on and have wee tables and chairs with union flags on them having " afternoon tea" ! and playing various sentimental songs usually related to a bygone ago when " we " had and empire...nauseating 

JudyJudyJudy
7 minutes ago, kila said:

It is Her Majesty's government is it not? I guess it is largely ceremonial these days but then we don't see behind the curtain. But let's not assume the Royal Family are just a tourist attraction with no power...

Yep

2 minutes ago, Cade said:

Fowk that think these parasites have no influence, power or control over the nation aren't paying attention.

The Queen chooses not to use the powers available to her unless it's for her own benefit then it's out with the big hammer.

They lobby government.

"Queen's Consent" is not just a rubber stamping exercise. This takes place before legislation reaches either House. The Saxe-Coburg Gotha mob get to negotiate and change laws to fit themselves before they're even introduced as Bills.

Yep 

Well I thought I would get away from the sad news so went to TSC our Canadian shopping channel. The product being sold was Vaginal Tightening Cream, so I thought for a break I would watch for the models applying the product my sadness was further deepened when there were no models for this product. Sometimes in life you just cannot win.

2 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

Well I thought I would get away from the sad news so went to TSC our Canadian shopping channel. The product being sold was Vaginal Tightening Cream, so I thought for a break I would watch for the models applying the product my sadness was further deepened when there were no models for this product. Sometimes in life you just cannot win.

Wonder if it could be applied to the bunch of ******s that make up our defence?

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

LOL 

Francis Albert
12 minutes ago, Cade said:

They lobby government.

Google "Queen's consent guardian" to read about the extent of her and the royals lobbying and influence with government. 

been here before
29 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Hearts game still being shown live but on iPlayer instead of the tv channel. 

Thank **** we dont have to suffer Hearts TV after all. 👍

Edited by been here before

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Oh go away........please.......the man's deid. Time to move on.......

Francis Albert
3 minutes ago, been here before said:

Thank **** we dont have to suffer Hearts TV after all. 👍

Still on Hearts TV for ST holders and PPV subscribers?

Dagger Is Back
1 hour ago, Tazio said:

A football shirt printer’s nightmare.  

Not at a quid a letter. Would be retiring early

Francis Albert
5 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Oh go away........please.......the man's deid. Time to move on.......

So why can almost every TV and radio station not ... move on?

Edited by Francis Albert

Francis Albert
22 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

At least we can be thankful for the corona virus for one thing. We wont see these very odd mass hysteria scenes outside Buck House of " the people" "  mourning".  You know these very oddballs who have union flag top hats on and have wee tables and chairs with union flags on them having " afternoon tea" ! and playing various sentimental songs usually related to a bygone ago when " we " had and empire...nauseating 

But we are  seeing wall to wall mass hysteria (faked as it may be) from black clad TV reporters and announcers and interviewees.

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

Because they are trying to promote old ideals from the past. !" A nation in mourning " is the mantra of today when in fact most people dont give a flying **** but its in the media interest to promote this , " we are all in this together" " we are one nation" hyperbole which is just a pile of crap.  That world is gone and has gone for many years.  The Royals lost their mystique and " respect" a long time ago like politicians have too. Its just the way things are moving which is for the better. We evolve and hopefully become a less class ridden society without wealth and privledge being the main drivers for a good and healthy life. 

William H. Bonney
27 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

take a peek at the daily mail website. Grown men consoling each other outside of Buckingham palace. 

JudyJudyJudy

Jezz just saw a an old film of him when he was a teenager....god knows where it was ...He would have made a fine advert for the " Hitler Youth" with his Ayran looks. :) 

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, Furious Styles said:

take a peek at the daily mail website. Grown men consoling each other outside of Buckingham palace. 

Please nooooooooo...Ill look later...if i dare 

Is there anyone who actually cares? I would never wish ill on anyone (well a few posters on here maybe) but seriously, does anyone really care

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Is there anyone who actually cares? I would never wish ill on anyone (well a few posters on here maybe) but seriously, does anyone really care

Most dont but It wont stop the media from distorting that and ensuring we do " care".  Tragic really. 

15 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Wish they would....👍

4 minutes ago, XB52 said:

There'll be someone I suppose.....👍

Салатные палочки
9 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Please nooooooooo...Ill look later...if i dare 

Allow me...

Screenshot_20210409-180334_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7528c9454a8a5d5c1ffab7da92bb5630.jpgScreenshot_20210409-180347_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c018c99be670787972ca1869936fbbf7.jpgScreenshot_20210409-180512_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d8275a5e39f8d916fd2ce725a808b5c7.jpgScreenshot_20210409-180610_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1cfee204f925c57b92684def7af6aa20.jpg

Салатные палочки
Just now, JamesM48 said:

Sad *******s ! 

Sorry if you've just eaten. 

Shanks said no
4 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

Any public holiday announced or funeral date yet?

Mrs F says it’s a week on Saturday but that’s an interesting clash with the OF game

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Sorry if you've just eaten. 

LOL no not yet...ill try and banquish those images from my memory like forever

jack D and coke
14 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Allow me...

Screenshot_20210409-180334_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7528c9454a8a5d5c1ffab7da92bb5630.jpgScreenshot_20210409-180347_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c018c99be670787972ca1869936fbbf7.jpgScreenshot_20210409-180512_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d8275a5e39f8d916fd2ce725a808b5c7.jpgScreenshot_20210409-180610_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1cfee204f925c57b92684def7af6aa20.jpg

Prince Philip once said he’d like to come back as a deadly virus to wipe out swathes of humanity. 
It would be hard to feel any sympathy for a lot of us..

🤢🤮