Prince Philip

Sooperstar

Byyy The Light
52 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

Well I thought I would get away from the sad news so went to TSC our Canadian shopping channel. The product being sold was Vaginal Tightening Cream, so I thought for a break I would watch for the models applying the product my sadness was further deepened when there were no models for this product. Sometimes in life you just cannot win.

😄 

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Real Maroonblood

• JudyJudyJudy

• Nucky Thompson

• Shanks said no

John Findlay
1 hour ago, Tazio said:

Hearts game still being shown live but on iPlayer instead of the tv channel. 

Beat me to it.

Nookie Bear
3 hours ago, Furious Styles said:

Absolute radio is only playing melancholic music. 

Absolute 90s earlier announced it was amending its schedule due to his death and then played The Drugs Dont Work by The Verve. 

Nookie Bear

No surprise that Channels 4&5 are scaling back the coverage of this. They are commercial channels and there is no point competing with the BBC on this one. This is their cup final. 

As for the coverage, it will be wall to wall sombre presenters telling us the Family will grieve in private. So let them!  

2 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Not really. He gave up his driving license after the incident in 2019

Did he need a licence? I know Liz doesn't.

Your point stands though. 👍

7 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Any word of fully paid days off for the workers as a mark of respect.

The person employed to wipe his arse and put toothpaste on his toothbrush has just been laid off and you want a day off paid?

12 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

No surprise that Channels 4&5 are scaling back the coverage of this. They are commercial channels and there is no point competing with the BBC on this one. This is their cup final. 

As for the coverage, it will be wall to wall sombre presenters telling us the Family will grieve in private. So let them!  

100%. The BBC are a feckin disgrace, surely one channel with full coverage is enough.

2 hours ago, Barack said:

Is there any logical reason, to have the same coverage simultaneously on BBC1 & 2?

And Scotland and Alba.

I just went to check out the Sports news on the BBC app. This is what I got. Two links. No option to see any actual sports news.

Screenshot_20210409-184805_BBC News.jpg

JudyJudyJudy
19 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Beat me to it.

What about the final of " Masterchef" !! :) 

The Real Maroonblood
55 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Because they are trying to promote old ideals from the past. !" A nation in mourning " is the mantra of today when in fact most people dont give a flying **** but its in the media interest to promote this , " we are all in this together" " we are one nation" hyperbole which is just a pile of crap.  That world is gone and has gone for many years.  The Royals lost their mystique and " respect" a long time ago like politicians have too. Its just the way things are moving which is for the better. We evolve and hopefully become a less class ridden society without wealth and privledge being the main drivers for a good and healthy life. 

:greatpost:

The funeral is next Saturday.  It's a shame Harry will still be in quarantine.

The Mighty Thor
46 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Allow me...

Screenshot_20210409-180334_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7528c9454a8a5d5c1ffab7da92bb5630.jpgScreenshot_20210409-180347_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c018c99be670787972ca1869936fbbf7.jpgScreenshot_20210409-180512_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d8275a5e39f8d916fd2ce725a808b5c7.jpgScreenshot_20210409-180610_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1cfee204f925c57b92684def7af6aa20.jpg

I take it the Met will be setting about this unlawful gathering like they did with the birds on Clapham Common the other week?

Shanks said no
Just now, Lemongrab said:

The funeral is next Saturday.  It's a shame Harry will still be in quarantine.

He is only required to quarantine for 5 days according to the ever knowledgeable Mrs F

33 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Prince Philip once said he’d like to come back as a deadly virus to wipe out swathes of humanity. 
It would be hard to feel any sympathy for a lot of us..

🤢🤮

Well if he did he has definitely got some followers passing it.

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I take it the Met will be setting about this unlawful gathering like they did with the birds on Clapham Common the other week?

Id love to see those wallies moved on by force....lol comedy gold 

4 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

He is only required to quarantine for 5 days according to the ever knowledgeable Mrs F

Ah, I forgot you could pay for private testing to cut the time.

Everyone should back off and give the woman peace. When she's ready, she'll let you all know. 

People need to behave themselves. Especially the bellends taking delight in some poor auld ***** dying. 

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Everyone should back off and give the woman peace. When she's ready, she'll let you all know. 

People need to behave themselves. Especially the bellends taking delight in some poor auld ***** dying. 

Whos taking " delight" in it ? You have a real knack of completely mis interpreting   posts. A big percentage are just stating that they dont really give a **** . Thats not taking any " delight" 

Just now, JamesM48 said:

Whos taking " delight" in it ? You have a real knack of completely mis interpreting   posts. A big percentage are just stating that they dont really give a **** . Thats not taking any " delight" 

Not on here. You need to put your paranoia in a box, James. 

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Not on here. You need to put your paranoia in a box, James. 

Wrong

45 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

The person employed to wipe his arse and put toothpaste on his toothbrush has just been laid off and you want a day off paid?

Fair enough. I hear Meghan's wanted for questioning though........

4 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

Any inflatable ET's appeared at the gates yet.......

(If you know you're my kind of Hearts fan)

Stewart Lee reference I assume!

William H. Bonney
2 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Very respectful 1 minute silence at Tynecastle 👍

DMX was a legend. 

shaun.lawson

This isn't 'paying respects' - it's a level of imperial servility straight out of the nineteenth century.

The only other places whose broadcasters behave like this when certain individuals die are... tinpot dictatorships. Banana republics. It's like the Soviet Union.

127000 people die and the state propaganda service, paid for by single mothers on pain of imprisonment, refuses to report on the grotesque corruption of the government responsible. A 99-year-old man dies and it's wall-to-wall sackcloth and ashes all day long.

What an absolute laughing stock of a country.

Fxxx the SPFL

interviewing his kids about him just now all wearing black ties which would infer it was recorded today before anyone asks i'm not a conspiracy theorist but anybody think he may have died a couple of days ago just a thought

joondalupjambo

My granny on my Dad's side died at 99.  It is extremely sad that she never made 100.  Her husband fought at Passchendaele as a 17 year old, they were married for over 70 years and she just wanted to see one more birthday.  I understand how sad it must be for some of Phil's closest in terms of loss and I get that in England they see things, in the main differently from us up here.  As somebody who is nearing the end rather than being at the start I always take a minute over these type of news events to reflect.  However I do not need 24/7 TV to do that.  The media have lost the plot.

Nucky Thompson
2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Respect for you.

Phillip loved and respected Scotland 

5 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Nicolas Witchell will be inconsolable.

Him, Jennie Bond - any of these other 'Royal correspondents'...get the whole lot of those forelock-tugging, bowing, curtseying, arse-licking sycophants as far to **** as it is possible to go. And once they're there put them in a ****ing rocket and blast it into the nearest black hole.

If I paid a licence fee I'd feel compelled to have a right good ****ing moan to the BBC.

Rupert Pupkin

The crackpot, everything is a conspiracy folk are all over it already..😳😳

PRINCE PHILIP - THE OBVIOUS CODED 666 RITUAL - AND THE HIDDEN 9/11 CODES 

Prince Philip dying on the 9th day of the month and added to his 99 years = 999

Many have already said "flip that to make 666" 

But 99 itself is also a hidden 666 code^^^^^

9 + 9 = 18

6 + 6 + 6 = 18(666)

Prince Philip in Full Reduction Gematria = 81

Prince Philip in Single Reduction Gematria = 81

81 + 18 = 99 and again the same calculation applies^^^^^

Prince Philip in Satanic Gematria = 555 or 5:55

5:55 on the upside down clock face = 9/11 coded date

Don't underestimate the numbers 9 and 11 and the actual date of 9/11 

9 = Fall

11 = Death in Luciferian Teachings 

9/11 or September 11th according to the original Hebrew calendar - was the first day of creation and I believe those specific numbers will be involved with the last day of this current system of things^^^^^

From BIRTH to DEATH 

10th June 1921 to 9th April 2021 there are exactly 99 years and 10 months^^^^^ or 991 when losing the zero as no value 

991 + 199 = 1190 or again a 9/11 coded date 

When you convert years and months into months ONLY^^^^^

There have been 1198 months between his birth and death^^^^^

8 = Total Control - Infinite Timeloop 

119 = Reverse 9/11 coded date

🖤👊🏼💥👍🏼

Also it’s the 99th day of the year...Coincidentally.

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Respect for you.

Phillip loved and respected Scotland 

:rofl:

Nucky Thompson
1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

:rofl:

Why are you laughing? He was schooled at Gordonstoun and his favourite place was Balmoral.

He always wore the national dress when he was here and totally respected and loved Scotland

Just now, Nucky Thompson said:

Why are you laughing? He was schooled at Gordonstoun and his favourite place was Balmoral.

He always wore the national dress when he was here and totally respected and loved Scotland

Except for calling us all a bunch of alcoholics. 

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Aye okay..

Nucky Thompson
6 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Except for calling us all a bunch of alcoholics. 

C'mon man, that was funny.

If we can't laugh at ourselves :biggrin2: