• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

The Grim Reaper
20 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Been a few dull games, always will be. That's not a Hearts or Robbie thing. 

This year there has been more exciting games tho, lots of goals scored and conceded. 

Not dull. 

In fact, I want more dull 1/2- 0 wins. 

The sc final was the least dull game I've seen in years, possibly ever given what was at stake. 

The product on the pitch has been poor for years and there are still no signs of improvement. 

I want Robbie to do well but it’s blatantly obvious he’s not going to change or get any better. We will continue to play this bland, negative over cautious brand of football. 

Yes we are top of the league and will be promoted. Any manager would have us in this position with the squad we have and resources.

Stendel like all of us sussed that Berra was past it & moved him on,

Robbie brings him back & makes him captain for whatever reason but the wrong one, sums RN up for me.

1 minute ago, sac said:

Robbie brings him back & makes him captain for whatever reason but the wrong one, sums RN up for me.

People slag Stendel yet Robbie picked Berra until he realised he Was the problem, and it took him half a season to realise Wighton who was not good enough to play for us and Olly I've seen milk turn quicker Lee 😂

15 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Mid way through a season, and left to go to England third division giants mk dons, he also left the reputation of being the only Hearts manager to blow a two goal lead in the Scottish Cup, only for Hibs to go on and win the trophy. 

And his interview after the game he said it's a good money spinner, which was nothing but a slap in the face / puss to supporters that had bought a ticket to go watch that. 

And he wonders why the support is divided? 

Still regurgitating the same old shite, Bingo? Get a new script, mate. When it's that old, it's just trolling, repeating the same trolling from years ago. 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, sac said:

Aye, Stendals decision to drop Berra was great- the results improved and we climbed the table.

We never dropped down a place and ended up in the automatic relegation position. 

32 minutes ago, 77Mackay77 said:

Ha ha. Yeah okay then.
it couldn’t possibly be that Budge has gone back to a manager that got us and Dundee Utd promoted at a canter and had us in our best Premiership league position for a very long time before he left.  

And yet when he left first time and left Utd there were very little tears shed by the fans. Wonder why?

Bazzas right boot
13 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Leeds a basket case of a club wow has your head been up your arse? What are we? 😂😂

Not Robbies fault tho. 

He has us winning again and top. 

Just now, Riccarton3 said:

Still regurgitating the same old shite, Bingo? Get a new script, mate. When it's that old, it's just trolling, repeating the same trolling from years ago. 

Its not shite, it's fact ☺. 

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, sac said:

to be fair, he was was very good for Dundee in this league so I see the logic.

difference is they are Dundee and spent plenty of time on the back foot defending the box and balls in the air. He is still good at that I don’t think that can be argued.

he just isn’t a good fit for a team who are expected to make the play.

Bazzas right boot
16 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

All the other teams i mentioned? , you know your that stupid, the manager your backing even agrees with me that we can play attacking football 😂

Just a shame he's not very good at it 😂

Look back on Robbie league record with us, look at the positions. wins and goals scored then come back. 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Not Robbies fault tho. 

He has us winning again and top. 

I reckon you could do the same if not better with the shite, that's playing in that league of ours 😂

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Definitely not for myself. I don’t even want Robbie to leave. I do want him to improve though and I definitely think there is room for criticism at the moment. I don’t think there are any Hearts fans, not one, that would rather have us stay in the championship just so RN leaves. There are some very bitter fans though who don’t like Neilson. Just as galling to me are people who blindly defend everything he does when it’s blatantly obvious we’re floundering in the last three games. Probably the same people who were on here defending the Levein collapse (but I don’t know that for sure). It’s almost like some people see it as their job to defend the manager when massive warning signs are plain to see.  

Good post!

Edit: fwiw, I wasn't bowled over by RN's appointment, but he's here and we can but hope the playing style improves.

If it doesn't, we don't want the tortuous, drawn out replacement process a la CL.

Even to RN advocates, it's pretty clear we are bumbling along at the moment.

Just wish the cup was up and running and we drew a premiership side so we could see where we are really at.

Edited by Boris

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

People slag Stendel yet Robbie picked Berra until he realised he Was the problem, and it took him half a season to realise Wighton who was not good enough to play for us and Olly I've seen milk turn quicker Lee 😂

I hate the comparison to Stendel. Who made an absolute buck load of mistakes.  Took him far too long to suss out perreira and far too long to realise we simply didn’t have the players to play like he wanted

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

I reckon you could do the same if not better with the shite, that's playing in that league of ours 😂

Unsure, but I wouldn't have us 3rd in top league on promotion and in about 2nd the season after, like he did first tine round. 

Look back on Robbie league record with us, look at the positions. wins and goals scored then come back. 

Yes championship your spot on, premiership was the worst I'd seen in years, it was so watered-down Aberdeen gave celtic a run 😂😂

3 hours ago, maroonplatoon87 said:

Neilson has been a poor manager since the day he left Hearts for the dizzy heights of MK Dons....

Budge has taken us back to the championship, ONE crack at Europe, a stand which is unfinished and £10m over budget and turned Tynecastle into a morgue.

Not to mention her biggest error in sticking by Levein for nearly a year to long, disgraceful action. Oh and then taking 6 weeks to appoint Stendel! 6 weeks where we may have picked up enough points to be clear of the relegation zone, only to then totally unprofessionally sack the guy.

And to then loan a player to St Mirren..... yet another decision to anger the fans

I agree she stepped in and saved us and that can’t be forgotten but that can’t blind the fact we have been a shambolic team on the park under this regime bar one season from 7. 

Come back in a year when we’re languishing in 8th or 9th

I agree with you about her taking too long to sack Craig Levein and her handling of Daniel Stendel's dismissal. She did not cover herself in glory in those instances.

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Unsure, but I wouldn't have us 3rd in top league on promotion and in about 2nd the season after, like he did first tine round. 

It was a watered-down league mate finishing 3rd without rangers - hibs in the league, and our budget was the minimum he should of achieved, that season and he did ☺. 

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Yes championship your spot on, premiership was the worst I'd seen in years, it was so watered-down Aberdeen gave celtic a run 😂😂

you can only deal with whatever is in front of you. 3rd and 2nd when he left. Don’t think any hearts fan would grumble about that now. 

The Hogfather

Your hero Levein had us 3rd twice in a row during his first tenure. When meant absolutely bugger all when it came to his second stint at the club.

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

The second season was a false position mate, Aberdeen had two games in hand that they won and over took us and the zombies. 

7 minutes ago, Gambo said:

And yet when he left first time and left Utd there were very little tears shed by the fans. Wonder why?

Those that understand football and have a view based in reality, understood what a loss he could be. Those strange ‘fans’ that thought he wasn’t good enough for Hearts and Hearts should be doing much better were delighted that he lad left.

Remind me how much better off we were after he left......!

The Grim Reaper
3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

The second season was a false position mate, Aberdeen had two games in hand that they won and over took us and the zombies. 

Stop saying false position, makes you look stupid. We were in second place. 

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

It was a watered-down league mate finishing 3rd without rangers - hibs in the league, and our budget was the minimum he should of achieved, that season and he did ☺. 

The only  reason rangers and Hibs weren't in it as they weren't good enough to be promoted.... 

That's how football works. 

2 teams you say that add value to the top flight but couldn't get out a division 1st time that you claim right now is crap and that you aren't happy we are 13 Clear! 

😂😂😂😂

Trump levels of contradiction! 

You can't make up that type of logic. 😭😭😭

Beyond parody. 

4 minutes ago, 77Mackay77 said:

Those that understand football and have a view based in reality, understood what a loss he could be. Those strange ‘fans’ that thought he wasn’t good enough for Hearts and Hearts should be doing much better were delighted that he lad left.

To be fair, there were options available to Budge to ensure we would not regret Neilson's departure. Her subsequent actions have us where we are now. A club the size of Hearts will attract a lot of potential coaches including ones with proven ability

Edited by Riccarton3

12 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Not a divided Hearts support just a vocal minority. And we did so well after he left didn’t we. The way we really kicked on to much better things was just a sight to behold and showed us all how that vocal minority were right all along....oh wait ....

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

That's why I said in about 2nd, which we were. 

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Your hero Levein had us 3rd twice in a row during his first tenure. When meant absolutely bugger all when it came to his second stint at the club.

Robbie isn't CL. 

Some are struggling with that concept. 

Just now, 77Mackay77 said:

Remind us what he left for the next manager that came in, and had to build on, a left back that was right footed 😂, wingers Billy King, and Sam Nicholson, backup to them Prince Bauben who was an average centre midfield player at best, yet overnight he turned into a defensive winger😂😂 just stop please he binned our captain for having a different opinion than him. 

The same captain that at the time saved his unbeaten record at easter road, after scoring a absolute screamer in injury time. 

Juwon, sammon,. 

kingantti1874
8 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

At that time Aberdeen’s wage bill was 50% higher than our own. They had better players. 

Edited by kingantti1874

The Hogfather
Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Robbie isn't CL. 

Some are struggling with that concept. 

Which wasn't my point. No surprise you completely missed it, so I'll make it slightly easier for you this time.

A managers first spell at a club means literally nothing when he's in his second period. "He did well for us 5 years ago" doesn't really wash among most people.

5 minutes ago, The Grim Reaper said:

Stop saying false position, makes you look stupid. We were in second place. 

It was false you can't just say oh let's end the league because we are second 😂. Aberdeen had two games in hand, so they can go above us if they won their games?. 

You can only do that if your Celtic 😂😂

Edited by Bongo 1874

Bazzas right boot

For some folks information 

Just now, Nunya Business said:

Which wasn't my point. No surprise you completely missed it, so I'll make it slightly easier for you this time.

A managers first spell at a club means literally nothing when he's in his second period. "He did well for us 5 years ago" doesn't really wash among most people.

But he's doing it now as well... We are top... Comfortably. 

3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

At that time Aberdeen’s wage bill was 50% higher than our own. They had better players. 

And Aberdeen finished above Rangers, but Rangers had a bigger budget than Aberdeen?.

kingantti1874

And Aberdeen finished above Rangers, but Rangers had a bigger budget than Aberdeen?.

It’s not an exact science, point is we had no RIGHT to expect to finish Aberdeen but we may have if he’d stayed.

Sometime is happens, like the previous year when Robbie destroyed rangers and hibs. 

Edited by kingantti1874

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Remind us what he left for the next manager that came in, and had to build on, a left back that was right footed 😂, wingers Billy King, and Sam Nicholson, backup to them Prince Bauben who was an average centre midfield player at best, yet overnight he turned into a defensive winger😂😂 just stop please he binned our captain for having a different opinion than him. 

The same captain that at the time saved his unbeaten record at easter road, after scoring a absolute screamer in injury time. 

Juwon, sammon,. 

Yet, despite all that - 

1st

3rd

In about 2nd 

Just think what he could have done if it wasn't for the constraints of the new stand and bampot fans hiring planes. 

Even now 1st.

:shockio:

The Hogfather
6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

For some folks information 

But he's doing it now as well... We are top... Comfortably. 

Which is a false economy. We should be well clear at the top of the league, not doing so would be akin to the "crisis" Celtic have found themselves in all year. We're grinding out results to clubs we should be putting to bed quite comfortably and that does not bode well for next season.

EDIT: I'm going to bow out of this conversation now, since it's well known that you're unable to accept alternate views to your own. Anyone who read your posts about Levein will attest to that.

Edited by Nunya Business

Hearts under neilson from his second season in the premier to now are playing the same boring one paced football.

He hasn't learned from the past and always blaming other factors when things don't go well is not the mark of a good manager.

We play wingers in this side that constantly have to come deep to pick up the ball and by the time they have it they have a player on them.

Boyce has to practically come to the half way line to be involved.

I would love to know if they do something different in training as they looks lost on the pitch most times.

12 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

The only  reason rangers and Hibs weren't in it as they weren't good enough to be promoted.... 

That's how football works. 

2 teams you say that add value to the top flight but couldn't get out a division 1st time that you claim right now is crap and that you aren't happy we are 13 Clear! 

😂😂😂😂

Trump levels of contradiction! 

You can't make up that type of logic. 😭😭😭

Beyond parody. 

It's stating a fact . 

I could argue since they came back up how many seasons have we finished above, both Rangers and Hibs. 

So for one season Robbie managed to be better than Hibs and Rangers, and during this time he got put out the cup to a championship hibs side?. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

I agree we should be playing better but who was the last manager to get us European football ? I thought some would have learned from what happened last time he left. 3 managers all shite ending up in the championship.

14 minutes ago, 77Mackay77 said:

Not a divided Hearts support just a vocal minority. And we did so well after he left didn’t we. The way we really kicked on to much better things was just a sight to behold and showed us all how that vocal minority were right all along....oh wait ....

That was the fault of Levein & Budge. 

Just now, jambopilms said:

I agree we should be playing better but who was the last manager to get us European football ? I thought some would have learned from what happened last time he left. 3 managers all shite ending up in the championship.

A good manager would've left the next guy coming in, something to build on. 

9 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Yet, despite all that - 

1st

3rd

In about 2nd 

Just think what he could have done if it wasn't for the constraints of the new stand and bampot fans hiring planes. 

Even now 1st.

:shockio:

Cup record? 

Bazzas right boot

It's stating a fact . 

I could argue since they came back up how many seasons have we finished above, both Rangers and Hibs. 

So for one season Robbie managed to be better than Hibs and Rangers, and during this time he got put out the cup to a championship hibs side?. 

Nope, you're all over the place on this one. 

You are devaluing our 3rd place finish as there was no Hibs or rangers. 

There was no Hibs and rangers because they failed to get promotion. 

Promotion from the league you across multiple threads say we should be pissing. 

If true, how come two teams that you think add value to the top flight couldn't get promoted out of this tin pot league? 

The tin pot league we pissed under Robbie 1st time and are doing so again. 

All over the place and all in an attempt to belittle our 3rd place and try to make Robbie look bad. 

Extreme lengths to prove a point that Robbie is shite and finishing 3rd was rubbish or whatever spin you are putting on it. 

All over the place, contradiction yourself and ignoring sinoke facts. 

He was also better than rangers and Hibs for 2 seasons  and the start of the 3rd, not 1 season. 

Under Robbie we never finished below hibs or rangers. 

Just now, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Round and round and round and round and round and round and round. 

I’m looking forward to next season’s ‘debate’. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )