Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

1 minute ago, BarneyBattles said:

I don’t even think we stood off. We just had too many injuries and much as I hate to say it, Cummings header was class. 

We invited them to go at us. 

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

And he’s not praying!
2 minutes ago, LMc said:

We were only off the bottom on goal difference 🤣

Safe, ffs.

Would we have been relegated had the league been called when Levein left? 

No.

Somehow, incredibly, Stendel made sure. 

We are in a shite league which we are doing what we should be doing, winning it.

Problem is, he isn’t correcting his mistakes. We are playing slow insipid football away from home. He’s more worried about the opposition than they are about us. 

Didn’t want him back. Hearts are the biggest club he will manage in his career. His piss poor performance at the mighty MK Dons will see to that.

Unimaginative appointment from the board 

14 minutes ago, Gambo said:

They 5 corners in a row at end of first half summed us up.

Why the feck can't we beat the first man when we take a corner. 

What do they do in training all week. 

It's cringe worthy watching our corners. 

It's not a new thing either. 

Corners have been shocking for a long time. 

10 minutes ago, jimbojambo said:

Only 11 games left and the other 9 teams will all take points off each other. Give Robbie to Christmas in the top league then make a call if necessary. Do it now and a new manager will want his own players and staff and we go round again. We need stability now. 

I'm under no illusion he's going nowhere, of course he's not, you just need to look at our recent track record with managers (Stendel excepted), so all we have to cling to is that somehow next season he pulls out a style of play that seen us beat Hibs and run Celtic close, supplemented with better signings and a more mobile style of play.

I wont hold my breath.  We're more likely to see the banner above Tynie again.

Dennis Reynolds
4 minutes ago, And he’s not praying! said:

Would we have been relegated had the league been called when Levein left? 

No.

Somehow, incredibly, Stendel made sure. 

Aye, because that's how it works.

Would we have been relegated when the league was called and Levein had us bottom? Yes.

See how stupid that argument is? 

Safe when Levein left us? Geez peace.

17 minutes ago, jimbojambo said:

Only 11 games left and the other 9 teams will all take points off each other. Give Robbie to Christmas in the top league then make a call if necessary. Do it now and a new manager will want his own players and staff and we go round again. We need stability now. 

The stability we've had with Ms. B, Levein, Cathro, Neilson...I can live without.

Feck that kind of stability. 

HMFC, from top to bottom, desperately needs the footballing equivalent of an enema/pull through with a Christmas tree.

The time for stability is when change occurs after a period of success.

That's not Hearts.

Edited by martoon

Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

Pains me to say it dave last Edinburgh team to win the Scottish? 

You need to stop mate.  We're always all over hibs.  We ended them in 12.  We were in a league below this season and ended them.  Yet everyone goes back to that game....I really don't understand why?

1 minute ago, Gards said:

You need to stop mate.  We're always all over hibs.  We ended them in 12.  We were in a league below this season and ended them.  Yet everyone goes back to that game....I really don't understand why?

You don't understand why 😂OK mate. 

I think we all just have this feeling deep down that Neilson is not the man. 

We know it but are really hoping he proves us wrong because for it to play out as we expect, it will be even more torture after four seasons of it. 

This has been a really really hard few years being a Hearts fan. 

Edited by hearts00

3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Pains me to say it dave last Edinburgh team to win the Scottish? 

I’ve seen us lift three scottish cups. They were inevitably winning one, though I had hoped I would have been dead by then. 

I dont care about what Neilson or Stendel or Levein did previously. Robbie Neilson is currently a clueless Manager. It makes you sick watching the team recycle the ball going no where. We appear to be unable to sign a Winger who can beat a man and deliver a quality cross or cut back into the box. We do not have a Midfielder who can drive forward with the ball. We are masters at passing sideways and backwards whilst acheiving nothing. Boyce (who looks like the only player with any Quality in the team) continually gets the ball with  his back to the goal.

It is the most boring football I have ever seen. This style of Management would get you chucked out Amateur Football. Robbie - change to being  positive and getting the team going forward at every opportunity. Press the oppossition high up the park, and play a high tempo that the other teams in our division cannot cope with - or Dont let the door hit your backside on the way out....

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I’ve seen us lift three scottish cups. They were inevitably winning one, though I had hoped I would have been dead by then. 

Dont blame yourself Dave for living so long.....

Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

You don't understand why 😂OK mate. 

We have possibly hundreds of games were we owned them....but there's a group of supporters who focus on 'that' game against Hibs as though it was all about Robbie and he needs to be put in stocks/gallows and punished.  I don't think you hear that from the other side when Foster did them at Easter Rd, when we ended them 4-0 at the Semi on 08, when we destroyed them in 12.  Why don't we focus on all the positives than put a magnifying glass against the negative.  I spent 15 years overseas and honestly us Scots have a negativity complex against us we really need to have a word with.

1 minute ago, Gards said:

Neilson out! 🙂

The one constant is we struggle to break down a packed defence at home and look lost in away games. Robbie will need to find a way as teams like Aberdeen and Hibs have done to overcome this or I agree we'll never be at the right end of the table. 

3 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

I dont care about what Neilson or Stendel or Levein did previously. Robbie Neilson is currently a clueless Manager. It makes you sick watching the team recycle the ball going no where. We appear to be unable to sign a Winger who can beat a man and deliver a quality cross or cut back into the box. We do not have a Midfielder who can drive forward with the ball. We are masters at passing sideways and backwards whilst acheiving nothing. Boyce (who looks like the only player with any Quality in the team) continually gets the ball with  his back to the goal.

It is the most boring football I have ever seen. This style of Management would get you chucked out Amateur Football. Robbie - change to being  positive and getting the team going forward at every opportunity. Press the oppossition high up the park, and play a high tempo that the other teams in our division cannot cope with - or Dont let the door hit your backside on the way out....

That's far too sensible.  Hopefully Mrs Budge reads it.

He’ll get us promotion but he isn’t the man to take us any further.......this season has been every bit as bad as last season when it’s come to performances.

18 minutes ago, Madjambo21 said:

Feel like I've hit a nerve with you defending the Rangers so much.

Hearts being above Rangers in any league is an achievement.

Our budget is tiny compared to theirs.

First of all I'm not defending rangers but to make them out as shite, yet you praise Robbie for being 2nd mid way through a season, with Aberdeen having 2 games in hand 😂

But make them out as shite, sorry mate 😂 just think your being a bit bias. 

As I said that current team we beat that day, are all still playing for rangers, so they can't be that shite? 

5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

First of all I'm not defending rangers but to make them out as shite, yet you praise Robbie for being 2nd mid way through a season, with Aberdeen having 2 games in hand 😂

But make them out as shite, sorry mate 😂 just think your being a bit bias. 

As I said that current team we beat that day, are all still playing for rangers, so they can't be that shite? 

That team were all over the place but this season they have been great. That can happen in football look at the Leicester team that almost went down then won the league the next season.

From what I've heard of them they don't rely on Morelos as much and other players have stepped up this season.

15 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

this - better still close the door when you leave

And he’s not praying!
27 minutes ago, LMc said:

Aye, because that's how it works.

Would we have been relegated when the league was called and Levein had us bottom? Yes.

See how stupid that argument is? 

Safe when Levein left us? Geez peace.

Facts are facts.

Stendel took us to bottom position.

2 minutes ago, Madjambo21 said:

That team were all over the place but this season they have been great. That can happen in football look at the Leicester team that almost went down then won the league the next season.

From what I've heard of them they don't rely on Morelos as much and other players have stepped up this season.

Yet they got to the last 16 of the Europa league but they are shit 🙄

Start by getting that **** Budge out first. Neilson is a loser who is mates with her, no ****ing pressure at all. 

Budge OUT

Board OUT

Neilson OUT

Bunch of losers who have no ambition. 

There's no point in sacking him and realistically, if there was a point, it's simply not going to happen. He'll be doing a grand job in the eyes of the board. They seem to care little about entertainment or performance. 

My main worry is that Ann gives him an extended contract when we win the Championship. I hope it doesn't happen. Far too soon for that. 

I'd personally give him the summer and see how he does for the first part of next season before making a decision on Robbie. We'll need to improve hugely though in every respect. Tactically , performance wise and make better signings. 

1 minute ago, Famous 1874 said:

Start by getting that **** Budge out first. Neilson is a loser who is mates with her, no ****ing pressure at all. 

Budge OUT

Board OUT

Neilson OUT

Who do you bring in as the new Chairnan who has and will continue to put personal funds into the club?

Who do you bring in as manager?

Don't just shout out the problems - also present your proposals....otherwise your post is mute.

4 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Budge OUT

Board OUT

Neilson OUT

Dick post if the year 

7 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Yet they got to the last 16 of the Europa league but they are shit 🙄

In the league the were 🤷‍♂️

Even the Rangers fans I know say they were pish last year.

We're never going to agree so all the best and HHGH

Def running out of patience with these woeful performances. Not sure about sacking him but if push co.es to shove give Naismith a try

He seems to see the games better

27 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

He’ll get us promotion but he isn’t the man to take us any further.......this season has been every bit as bad as last season when it’s come to performances.

The club will go absolutely nowhere with Neilson in charge. 

He just hasn't got what it takes to manage a club this size. 

Look at his signings this season. 

A couple of decent ones the rest have been bloody awful. 

A manager can sign one or two duds and get away with it, but not the number he has signed. 

He has just not got the eye for a player and his tactics and subs rank up there with Levein. 

We need someone else when we get out of this league to take us forward. 

There is absolutely no doubt about that if we want to achieve what our club should be achieving. 

39 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

The football was sore on the eyes,your comments clears the eyes.

Anyone who doesn’t agree with Budge out is a happy clapper. There is a fundamental attitude problem that has been spreading throughout the club for years and years. Undeniable fact. There is a greater acceptance of failure and mediocrity. Why? Ann Budge. There’s no accountability. Why? Ann Budge. 

She is the main reason as to why we are in this division and has once again appointed one of her mates, this time Neilson. But but but she saved the club, I respect what she did then but bar a couple of moments, there has not been a lot to cheer about at Hearts during her tenure. The stats don’t lie - awful on the pitch which should be the priority for a football but football doesn’t feel like the priority at the club. 

There has been so many own goals scored by her and her team, the bbc documentary a recent one - can see why we are a shambles when it’s jobs for the girls in the offices. No professionalism at the club, as shown by the terrible PR officer for example. 

Her branding Hearts fans as not genuine for questioning Levein, her massively delayed review of the footballing department, giving her brothers company the opportunity to build the new stand, giving her nephew a job running the bar who always slags off Hearts on Twitter, the stand was miles over-budget, late and quite frankly pretty average. She is very quick to place blame on her own fans but refuses to criticise the Old Firm for example. The list goes on and on but people still don’t get it. Wake up please. 

The board: full of lawyers and accountants, necessary yes but there needs to be a greater presence of football minded individuals. 

FOH board: weak and soft - their silence during the Levein protests was staggering. Communication piss poor and I am worried if those clowns are in charge when the takeover officially happens. 

Neilson: divided the support when he arrived, lack of youth player involvement, poor recruitment, no obvious style of play or tactics, limping us to the title in an absolutely piss poor Championship. 

The players: have got to take a huge chunk of blame for their displays over the last couple of years, complete and utter loser mentality created by Levein and continued by Neilson. Another rebuild in the summer needed? Swear we have been saying that for about 5 seasons now, probably longer. 

Andrew McKinlay our new CEO? Hard to judge but he appointed Joe Savage so seems like he is doing a good enough job, i do wonder if he is under Budge’s thumb though. I pray that he and Savage are putting Neilson under severe pressure. 

Can fans please stop accepting mediocrity and the loser mentality that has plagued our club for a number of years now and act to make changes, changes that are beyond Robbie Neilson’s removal. Anyone who doesn’t want change at the top is simply blind.  

I remember when we beat Celtic 4-0 we all wanted to keep the high press yet we didn't play it again.

Then we waited until we were 2-0 down in the cup final before we...oh aye, pressed them and became the better team.

Yet when we're favourites we pass it about doing **** all. We need to be all over teams, especially at Tynecastle.

Look at the first 10 mins tonight ffs. We bossed it and we couldn't be arsed anymore. The blame is with the manager if he can only get them playing for 10 mins.

• davemclaren changed the title to Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )