Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

11 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Eye bleeding football - apart from a few months under Stendel the last 5 years have been awful. My heart sank when we appt Neilson in the summer. 

ST holder for 39 years 

Will Pass next season 

A few months under Stendal.

He was hopeless.

Daft all out attacking football and getting pumped by everyone.

Christ if he was still with us we would be mid table in the championship.

He beat a poor Rangers team twice and Hibs once. Need to stop thinking he was any good

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

Governor Tarkin

:yas:

Snatching a draw with a penalty at the death at Palmerston Park.

Living the dream, boys.

Living the ****ing dream.

1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

A massive loser who will take us nowhere.

Don’t come at me with promotion either, a phone box would manage us out of this wank league

Absolutely this. 

Hearts will go absolutely nowhere under this guy. 

He is nowhere near good enough for our club. 

A million miles away from it as well. 

Geoff Kilpatrick

No point in sacking him now as Mad Eddie could win this league but there's no way he should be in charge once we get out of this league.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

:yas:

Snatching a draw with a penalty at the death at Palmerston Park.

Living the dream, boys.

Living the ****ing dream.

ANY NEWS ON THE ORCHESTRA

Plenty planes available for hire at Edinburgh Airport. At this rate with the performances we are churning out it won't be long till there is one flying over Tynecastle. 

Leveins Battalion

Ryan Stevenson telling us what we all know.

Absoloute shite and going nowhere with these ****ers in charge.From Budge to Neilson.

2 minutes ago, Madjambo21 said:

A few months under Stendal.

He was hopeless.

Daft all out attacking football and getting pumped by everyone.

Christ if he was still with us we would be mid table in the championship.

He beat a poor Rangers team twice and Hibs once. Need to stop thinking he was any good

A poor rangers team 😂😂your on glue 😂😂

He would have us mid table 😂😂 you can predict stuff now can you. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Robbo-Jambo said:

Absolutely this. 

Hearts will go absolutely nowhere under this guy. 

He is nowhere near good enough for our club. 

A million miles away from it as well. 

Budge needs to **** off as well. An absolute wet wipe

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Leveins Battalion said:

Ryan Stevenson telling us what we all know.

Absoloute shite and going nowhere with these ****ers in charge.From Budge to Neilson.

****ing despise Budge so much 

His brand of football really is terrible 

Sad thing is we are stuck with him until at least we are bottom of league next year 

the football under neilson is the most boring and one paced I have ever seen.

neilsons just as pish as the plumber was.

please appoint someone who plays fast attacking football and will entertain.

4 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

A massive loser who will take us nowhere.

Don’t come at me with promotion either, a phone box would manage us out of this wank league

A massive loser who should never have been brought back to the club. Good to see Ryan Stevenson ripping the pish out of that performance. 

Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Budge needs to **** off as well. An absolute wet wipe

She is totally fecking clueless on the football front. 

Utterly clueless and goes for the safe option. 

25 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

It seems to be every week we start 4-2-3-1 and then have to change it cos it’s not working but yet he sticks with it every week. 

You need the players to play this formation or Robbie hasn't explained it to them, but why would you ever want to play 1 up front in this league, should be building up for stability and steamroll this league with keeping the same momentum for a good start for next again season. 

Anyone who thinks RN is the man to lead this club next season is deluded, 1 up top again against a team of no marks, another rotten away performance. Ironically the best performance being 40mins in the final, after being rotten the 50 before, he’d have been booed down the tunnel more times than he’d have been clapped down it if we where allowed in Tynie, complete fraud 

Just now, south morocco said:

Sideways sideways back forward sideways back . No penetration. He’s not the answer if we are promoted. He’s championship level 

Not even championship level

31 minutes ago, flem said:

We are brutal to watch every single week and that is a fact.

No it's not a FACT.  Hibs, Celtic.  Dundee at home, Raith away....and there's probably more.  Stop.

19 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Eye bleeding football - apart from a few months under Stendel the last 5 years have been awful. My heart sank when we appt Neilson in the summer. 

ST holder for 39 years 

Will Pass next season 

Stendel - we were utter pish under Stendel.  Were you at Tynecastle when we were getting murdered by Hamilton and Motherwell....please don't try and rewrite history.  Could Stendel have been the answer....maybe, but let's not say it wasn't awful to watch

On 20/11/2020 at 22:07, Cruyff said:

Honeymoon is over for Robbie. 

Poor tactics again! What is his problem? RS summed it up perfectly ,what did you think of Hearts,Rubbish

He said.

lost in space

It is the pitches fault this week - not the ref according to our deluded manager.

That was the WORST tactics of any hearts manager EVER.

Boyce v 4 defenders.

Neilson is PATHETIC.

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, Gards said:

No it's not a FACT.  Hibs, Celtic.  Dundee at home, Raith away....and there's probably more.  Stop.

Ok that's four games. I don't know how many we've actually played this season as I've been asleep for most of them, so I'll let you calculate the percentages. Cheers. 👍

Jambo in Bathgate

Unbelievable comments on this thread. Queen of the South played to avoid defeat they get dubious penalty no matter what the so called pundits say. Boy stuck his leg out. By the way Irving should sign his contract he’s not going to get a better offer. 

Leveins Battalion

Robbie will get hounded out sooner or later.

He and Budge are just lucky that no fans are anywhere near this bunch of charlatans and wage thief’s.

1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Ok that's four games. I don't know how many we've actually played this season as I've been asleep for most of them, so I'll let you calculate the percentages. Cheers. 👍

Cheers all you want.  The poster said we've been pish to watch every game this season...fact.  As usual these days, an opinion gets turned into a 'fact' and gets traction.  I'll call that out as absolute pish.

1 minute ago, GMEdinburgh said:

You need the players to play this formation or Robbie hasn't explained it to them, but why would you ever want to play 1 up front in this league, should be building up for stability and steamroll this league with keeping the same momentum for a good start for next again season. 

OK get it Stendal has gone but he would never had played one striker in this league and would be watiching

exiting football not this site.

Its almost like Robbie thinks its rugby and you cant pass the ball forward.

And GMS and the Dutch boy would be far better with Moore and Whighton.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

His post match interviews are cringey. Comes across as an arrogant prick.

Just talks shit.

He’ll be on about the style he wants to play again, even though his actual style is dugshit. Wankstain

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

He and Budge are just lucky that no fans are anywhere near this bunch of charlatans and wage thief’s.

Budge has been on borrowed time for about four years now. ****ing Mary Poppins

1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Sending the barins round the now, to snowball his windows 😂😂

Just kidding but that simply wasn't good enough tonight. 

8 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

A poor rangers team 😂😂your on glue 😂😂

He would have us mid table 😂😂 you can predict stuff now can you. 

You think that was a good Rangers team?🤣🤣🤣

Rangers got beat off Hamilton the week after we beat them and finished way behind Celtic after being ahead at new year.

As for mid table I was saying we would still be all out attack and getting teams would still be beating us with the counter attack.

Maybe you forgot us being 2 down to hamilton at home and got lucky they had a guy sent off for us to scrape a draw.

Not saying Robbie has been great but Stendal was a failure.

3 minutes ago, Gards said:

Stendel - we were utter pish under Stendel.  Were you at Tynecastle when we were getting murdered by Hamilton and Motherwell....please don't try and rewrite history.  Could Stendel have been the answer....maybe, but let's not say it wasn't awful to watch

All the games you talk about were still exciting though. I want my team to win obviously but I also love good attacking football even if it sometimes doesn't pay off. I certainly don't think we were murdered by Hamilton or Motherwell. Yes we were poor defensively but we were the better team in both those games. Were you actually at these games? Were you at the 2 Rangers games or the Hibs away game? 

Neil Dongcaster

You know for certain the posters sticking up for Robbie are the very same guys who stuck up for Levein.

It’s sad because having Robbie as manager is not a good thing for our club.

Stendel had a chance and failed. Beating Hibs and Rangers doesn’t matter when you can’t beat literally any other team you play against in the league. 

Neilson is unconvincing and uninspiring but also, tragically, he is still the best manager we’ve had under Budge. 

That’s an indictment on her people, and her own judgement. 

I was almost annoyed we equalised because suddenly it becomes “we win 1-0 without a dodgy penalty”. 

Stendell was awful. He set is up like lambs to the slaughter which is exactly what happened.

Robbie Nielson is simply Levein MK 2

its that simple

1 minute ago, jager man said:

All the games you talk about were still exciting though. I want my team to win obviously but I also love good attacking football even if it sometimes doesn't pay off. I certainly don't think we were murdered by Hamilton or Motherwell. Yes we were poor defensively but we were the better team in both those games. Were you actually at these games? Were you at the 2 Rangers games or the Hibs away game? 

Yep I was at all the home games last season.  We were pish under Levein and we were pish under Stendel.  Some folks have got Stendel made out to be the Jurgen Klopp we missed out on....nonsense.

6 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

👏👏👏👏👊

2 minutes ago, Gambo said:

To be 13 points clear and getting as much stick (on here, on social media etc) says it all.

Aye, that Hearts fans are the very best and the very worst fans in the world.

And he’s not praying!
13 minutes ago, Gards said:

He’s a bit unstable.

Best ignored tbh.

• davemclaren changed the title to Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )