Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

3 minutes ago, And he’s not praying! said:

Robbie as a player won a trophy and kept his place in a team that played in the champions eagle qualifiers.

I hope he has a parallel managerial path to follow.

Good, lazy, inaccurate comparison though.

Well done 👏🏻 

He also gifted hibs the cup 👍

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

You would expect a manager in Robbie position to have a 90+% approval rating from the clubs fans......anyone think he is near that figure in fan approval?

1 minute ago, Boris5115 said:

Our two wingers tonight performed like Frear and Roberts. Not a good sign. 

12 corners and zero attempts at goal coming from them. Even on the balance of probability one of them had to go to a Hearts player but they just got progressively worse. 

5 minutes ago, Gards said:

What was Robbie's record last time he was in Scottish Premiership?

Well if you judge him on his first season back 3rd but that's without either rangers or hibs in the league, 2nd season he left us mid way through a season, to join the mighty mk dons. 

Phm our Robbie 😊

I've always been a Neilson supporter up until now. This season has been brutal. We have lost to Dunfermline, Dundee, Raith Rovers and Alloa (in the cup) and drawn with QoS. Nowhere near good enough for a club with our resources and finances. Having to watch players like Halliday, Roberts, Frear, GMS, Halkett & Henderson wearing a Hearts jersey is torture. Enough is enough

25 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I'm judging Robbie on his incapability to beat shite like Queen of the South, though someone will spin it, that Hamilton and that are are just as bad as them 😂

Robbie has a class goalkeeper, he's been backed so why is he coming out with excuse after excuse, embarrassing that's what it is. 

I want to see two things from our manager - A clear game plan and a willingness to incorporate youngsters into the first team. 

Robbies capable of neither. His team plays like shite and he couldn't be less interested in getting the youngsters involved. 

3 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Our football was dire back then and as bad as it is now.

boring shit 

And hardly a tear was shed when he upped sticks for Mk Dons. (Quite a common theme appearing).

Just now, Gards said:

And there it is.....

Truth hurts your coming out with he's done this he's done that, or are you only allowed to bring up his good points as manager? 

2 minutes ago, jimbojambo said:

12 corners and zero attempts at goal coming from them. Even on the balance of probability one of them had to go to a Hearts player but they just got progressively worse. 

They 5 corners in a row at end of first half summed us up.

1 minute ago, Gambo said:

And hardly a tear was shed when he upped sticks for Mk Dons. (Quite a common theme appearing).

Gards was greeting like a wee school lassie by the sounds of it though 😂😂😂

Just now, swilso said:

I've always been a Neilson supporter up until now. This season has been brutal. We have lost to Dunfermline, Dundee, Raith Rovers and Alloa (in the cup) and drawn with QoS. Nowhere near good enough for a club with our resources and finances. Having to watch players like Halliday, Roberts, Frear, GMS, Halkett & Henderson wearing a Hearts jersey is torture. Enough is enough

If we'd beat Alloa, every possibility we'd have a cup final to look forward to. 

We shouldn't be getting beat off Alloa. Robbie seems to love a terrible result, chucking a 2 goal lead to Hibs in the Scottish Cup, getting humped off Maltese Fisherman or getting papped out a cup by a part time team we should be gubbing. 

I'm honestly sick of him, his shite football and feeling like we're standing still. 

Shouldn't be the manager of a club like hearts and the reason we've been brutal for years now is the same reason someone like him is our manager.

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Truth hurts your coming out with he's done this he's done that, or are you only allowed to bring up his good points as manager? 

Brave man going there.

Hope you don't have any plans for rest of night.

Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

This pish about Hibs won the cup because of Robbie is another one of the pish myths.  Your boy Stendel (who you seem to have a very close affection for) was pish.  I watched games at Tynecastle where the players did not have a fecking clue what they were doing under him.....but yeh....Robbie gave Hibs the cup...that's right.

Just now, And he’s not praying! said:

Stendel relegated us 👍🏻.

Are you hibs we got demoted not relagated 😂😂

3 minutes ago, swilso said:

Spot on but I don't think this muppet will be going anywhere soon. 

And he’s not praying!

Are you hibs we got demoted not relagated 😂😂

When Stendel took over we were safe.

Just now, Gards said:

This pish about Hibs won the cup because of Robbie is another one of the pish myths.  Your boy Stendel (who you seem to have a very close affection for) was pish.  I watched games at Tynecastle where the players did not have a fecking clue what they were doing under him.....but yeh....Robbie gave Hibs the cup...that's right.

2-0nil up and he ****ed it up 🙈🙈

Governor Tarkin
46 minutes ago, Gards said:

Cheers all you want.  The poster said we've been pish to watch every game this season...fact.  As usual these days, an opinion gets turned into a 'fact' and gets traction.  I'll call that out as absolute pish.

Cool. I'll call the phoodleball we've had to endure for the majority of this season absolute pish too.

Cheers. :)

I can't wait til he's gone. Think this season is bad? Wait til next season. 

At least we'll hopefully be in the stadium and we can let him know exactly what we think.

Just now, And he’s not praying! said:

Craig Levein had also ripped the arse out the club 😂😂 for 2.5 years next. 

Governor Tarkin
4 minutes ago, Gambo said:

I was particularly impressed by the way we varied up the delivery.

8 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

See who applies and however long it takes.  Preferably someone who doesn't play the Levein/Neilson/SFA coaching manual fitba to the letter.

Only 11 games left and the other 9 teams will all take points off each other. Give Robbie to Christmas in the top league then make a call if necessary. Do it now and a new manager will want his own players and staff and we go round again. We need stability now. 

25 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Rangers chucked it. They should've won it last season. 

Celtic were their for the taking. 

But to say it was a poor Rangers team 😂 😂 nah sorry. 

"Rangers chucked it" good teams don't chuck it poor teams do.

You just made my point 🤣

Sorry if I offended you with saying Rangers were poor, guess they are your 2nd team or some pish like that 🤮

1 minute ago, Morgan said:

Jesus Christ!

Not again.  :vrface:

Morgan it's true 2-0 up at home cruising and he resorted to standing off hibs, and inviting them to have a go at us.

RN deserves a chance but folk banging on about how badly we’ve done since he left last time need to have a serious word with themselves.  That’ isn’t because robbie is a fantastic manager.ffs. Does anyone actually believe that. 

Morgan it's true 2-0 up at home cruising and he resorted to standing off hibs, and inviting them to have a go at us.

You've lost it tonight mate.  Step back and have a wonderful night.

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, Madjambo21 said:

Sorry if I offended you with saying Rangers were poor, guess they are your 2nd team or some pish like that 🤮

They should be all PHM's third team, after Glentoran.

1 minute ago, Madjambo21 said:

You just made my point 🤣

My second team nah but the fact you make it an achievement that Robbie was second mid way through a season 😂😂 but rangers finishing 2nd makes them a poor team nah I'm out 😂😂

7 minutes ago, Gambo said:

That was without doubt the worst passages of play I've seen in any football for a long time.  Keep doing the same thing over and over and over...........it's clear Neilson has it drilled into them what to do, no room for a little bit of off the cuff, thinking on your feet play.

5 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Cool. I'll call the phoodleball we've had to endure for the majority of this season absolute pish too.

Cheers. :)

We need more phoodieball imho....or is it Nucky who normally says that?

21 minutes ago, jimbojambo said:

So we sack our manager when we are 13 points clear and who would you bring in? And how many defeats until we sack him? Sounds like Chelsea and it's not working for them. 

I mean, it is working for them, if working is defined by turning your form around and winning games and stopping losing games. 10pts from 12 under Tuchel Vs 4 from Lampards final 12 on offer.

Dennis Reynolds
4 minutes ago, And he’s not praying! said:

We were only off the bottom on goal difference 🤣

Safe, ffs.

1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

They should be all PHM's third team, after Glentoran.

Don't mind the Glens mate better than that linfield mob 😉

5 minutes ago, Madjambo21 said:

You just made my point 🤣

Good teams don't chuck it so what did Robbie's hearts, do against hibs?. 

6 minutes ago, And he’s not praying! said:

Stendel relegated us 👍🏻.

Relegated us?

Have you just woken up......?

Was it not the honourable gentlemen at the SPFL and their compliant chairmen that kicked us out the league when we still had a theoretical chance to retain our position in the premiership?

Or was it just all Stendel's fault....

Which is it?

And he’s not praying!
2 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Thank **** for covid.

Imagine standing in the cold and watching that shite.

Standing in a boozer in Dumfries means I wouldn’t need read this shit.

So **** COVID.

9 minutes ago, OTT said:

If we'd beat Alloa, every possibility we'd have a cup final to look forward to. 

We shouldn't be getting beat off Alloa. Robbie seems to love a terrible result, chucking a 2 goal lead to Hibs in the Scottish Cup, getting humped off Maltese Fisherman or getting papped out a cup by a part time team we should be gubbing. 

I'm honestly sick of him, his shite football and feeling like we're standing still. 

Beating hibs in the semi.  Taking celtic to pens from 2 goals down. 

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I get that, Bongo, I really do.

The fact remains that Robbie was not in any way responsible for Rangers losing to the Vermin in the Final.

Just now, Morgan said:

I get that, Bongo, I really do.

The fact remains that Robbie was not in any way responsible for Rangers losing to the Vermin in the Final.

Hmm so Robbie wasn't responsible. 

Hibs shouldn't of even got to the final. 

4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

My second team nah but the fact you make it an achievement that Robbie was second mid way through a season 😂😂 but rangers finishing 2nd makes them a poor team nah I'm out 😂😂

Feel like I've hit a nerve with you defending the Rangers so much.

Hearts being above Rangers in any league is an achievement.

Our budget is tiny compared to theirs.

• davemclaren changed the title to Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )