Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

8 minutes ago, Gards said:

Cheers all you want.  The poster said we've been pish to watch every game this season...fact.  As usual these days, an opinion gets turned into a 'fact' and gets traction.  I'll call that out as absolute pish.

But you will concede we've been crap in way too many games ?

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

5 minutes ago, Gambo said:

To be 13 points clear and getting as much stick (on here, on social media etc) says it all.

Add in the fact that after winning the Championship, the Arabs weren't shedding too many tears at his departure.

Shooter McGavin

We’re going to get promoted but I seriously hope there’s a plan in place for a new manager to transition us into the top flight. 

Edited by Shooter McGavin

3 minutes ago, Madjambo21 said:

You think that was a good Rangers team?🤣🤣🤣

Rangers got beat off Hamilton the week after we beat them and finished way behind Celtic after being ahead at new year.

As for mid table I was saying we would still be all out attack and getting teams would still be beating us with the counter attack.

Maybe you forgot us being 2 down to hamilton at home and got lucky they had a guy sent off for us to scrape a draw.

Not saying Robbie has been great but Stendal was a failure.

First of all if that's a poor Rangers team, can you please tell me how many players, are currently still with them that played us that day 👍

That's virtually the same rangers team that is currently, sitting top of the league. 

Please save yourself from embarrassment. 

Your judging Stendel on the basis of 4 month's surely you can't be serious?. 

Just now, franco2209 said:

But you will concede we've been crap in way too many games ?

Sigh - the poster said we've been shite in every game this season and used the term 'fact'. I'm calling that out as PISH....fair enough?

Dennis Reynolds
1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

We’re going to get promoted but I seriously hope theres a plan in place for a new manager to transition us into the top flight. 

This. 

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

We’re going to get promoted but I seriously hope theres a plan in place for a new manager to transition us into the top flight. 

What's Robbie's record previously in the top flight?

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

First of all if that's a poor Rangers team, can you please tell me how many players, are currently still with them that played us that day 👍

That's virtually the same rangers team that is currently, sitting top of the league. 

You're judging Robbie, who has a far better record than Stendel, on 4 months. Surely you can't be serious?

2 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Robbie will get us up but he's not right man for us in premiership in my opinion

You are not alone in that opinion.

2 minutes ago, And he’s not praying! said:

He’s a bit unstable.

Best ignored tbh.

Think you and Robbie should apply for the Scottish Rugby team, seen as it was all hoof ball the last 10 mins desperate as **** man. 

3 minutes ago, Gards said:

Yep I was at all the home games last season.  We were pish under Levein and we were pish under Stendel.  Some folks have got Stendel made out to be the Jurgen Klopp we missed out on....nonsense.

Never said he was the messiah just enjoyed the football more than I had for the previous 2 seasons. Whether you like him or not we would have been more points ahead this season and we would have had some cricket scores. We also would have probably lost one or 2 but teams would have been scared of us. Then again I could be wrong. If we had drew under him tonight it would probably have been 3-3.

1 minute ago, Gards said:

Amazing how many people forget that the last time he managed us in the top flight we finished we were in Europe and he had us second when he left.

5 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

Add in the fact that after winning the Championship, the Arabs weren't shedding too many tears at his departure.

I dont think one tear was shed

1 minute ago, CloustonHMFC said:

Amazing how many people forget that the last time he managed us in the top flight we finished we were in Europe and he had us second when he left.

How did Europe go?

This is 2021 not 2015/16.

Just now, CloustonHMFC said:

You're judging Robbie, who has a far better record than Stendel, on 4 months. Surely you can't be serious?

I'm judging Robbie on his incapability to beat shite like Queen of the South, though someone will spin it, that Hamilton and that are are just as bad as them 😂

Robbie has a class goalkeeper, he's been backed so why is he coming out with excuse after excuse, embarrassing that's what it is. 

Dennis Reynolds
1 minute ago, CloustonHMFC said:

Levein also had us finishing in the European spots in his first stint but was shite in his second. 

35 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

Exactly my point.  His record previously was good - yet we had mod edit paying for planes to fly over Tynecastle.

Will it be same next season.  I don't know, nobody knows.  But again lets not rewrite history by saying his record in premiership last time around wasn't good.

10 minutes ago, CloustonHMFC said:

Aye, that Hearts fans are the very best and the very worst fans in the world.

Yip, those who supported Levein till it was far too late, and those who suss it out quickly.

4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

On last seasons results I say that was a poor Rangers team.

They did not perform In  the 2nd half of the season. Gerrard said this himself but I'm guessing you know more about football than him 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

His job was to come in and save us from being bottom and he failed miserably.

Shooter McGavin
6 minutes ago, Gards said:

It was very solid, 2nd in the table when he left I believe. 

But like many others, I’m very sceptical that he’ll have us anywhere near that level given what we’ve watched this season. 

Right now I reckon we’re probably bottom 3 standard. 

Just now, Madjambo21 said:

They did not perform In  the 2nd half of the season. Gerrard said this himself but I'm guessing you know more about football than him 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Rangers chucked it. They should've won it last season. 

Celtic were their for the taking. 

But to say it was a poor Rangers team 😂 😂 nah sorry. 

9 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Has Robbie taking responsibility for any of the many poor performances this season?

He worries too much about opposition rather than setting up his team to go at them.

shitebag 

The surface, the kind we trained on all week and according to Neilson was ideal with the snow this week, was the problem.

Having to kick and run, look for second balls which was difficult due to the bounce. Did the first 10 minutes even happen? When everyone was surprised at us actually playing football?

I'm no buying him protecting players, **** them. He's told Haring to wait for his chance, well...that'll be the next match if you need to sub off both your central midfielders.

The players came out, turned it on for 10 minutes and gave up when they couldn't score. And they ain't worried about what Robbie says at half time or full time.

An absolute joke of an 80 minutes.

So we sack our manager when we are 13 points clear and who would you bring in? And how many defeats until we sack him? Sounds like Chelsea and it's not working for them. 

6 minutes ago, Gards said:

Exactly my point.  His record previously was good - yet we had retards paying for planes to fly over Tynecastle.

Will it be same next season.  I don't know, nobody knows.  But again lets not rewrite history by saying his record in premiership last time around wasn't good.

The football now is the same turgid football that we were playing during his last stint, that was with a totally different team so it’s obviously the way he likes to set up and play.

Teams like Livi and worryingly st mirren would skelp our erses.

Robbies a busted flush 

2 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

He worries too much about opposition rather than setting up his team to go at them.

shitebag 

The same shitebag that got his previous club promoted then stepped back down again. It suggests to me that Robbie knows his level. 

5 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

shitebag 

Remind you of a previous manager?

And he’s not praying!
15 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Think you and Robbie should apply for the Scottish Rugby team, seen as it was all hoof ball the last 10 mins desperate as **** man. 

No idea why you’re quoting me.

You Hibs *****.

2 minutes ago, jimbojambo said:

So we sack our manager when we are 13 points clear and who would you bring in? And how many defeats until we sack him? Sounds like Chelsea and it's not working for them. 

Aye, because we're always so quick to sack managers when it's clearly no working.

Just now, Chuck Berry said:

Aye, because we're always so quick to sack managers when it's clearly no working.

So who would you bring in and how long would you give them? 

1 minute ago, jimbojambo said:

You're missing the point. It's the performances that are getting folk pissed off. With the resources we have you or I could canter this tin top league. 

2 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

The same shitebag that got his previous club promoted then stepped back down again. It suggests to me that Robbie knows his level. 

Just like certain players in football, they have a certain level and robbies the exact same.

Just now, Boris5115 said:

resources

I think we are cantering the league but teams are sitting in and we do not have the guile to beat them. 2 wingers tonight and hardly one good chance created by them. 

1 minute ago, 1874robbo said:

Just like certain players in football, they have a certain level and robbies the exact same.

Well hopefully he can get us promoted and Alloa come calling in the Summer and  he can stay down where he is comfortable. 

3 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

What was Robbie's record last time he was in Scottish Premiership?

And he’s not praying!
5 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Robbie as a player won a trophy and kept his place in a team that played in the champions league qualifiers.

I hope he has a parallel managerial path to follow.

Good, lazy, inaccurate comparison though.

Well done 👏🏻 

Edited by And he’s not praying!

Jambof3tornado
18 minutes ago, stevie said:

We’d be bottom in the prem with this push.

No heart,no tempo no fin idea and a manager who’s out of his depth 

Think you give the top flight too much credit. 

I do agree we look clueless under robbie.

2 minutes ago, jimbojambo said:

I think we are cantering the league but teams are sitting in and we do not have the guile to beat them. 2 wingers tonight and hardly one good chance created by them. 

Our two wingers tonight performed like Frear and Roberts. Not a good sign. 

5 minutes ago, jimbojambo said:

So who would you bring in and how long would you give them? 

See who applies and however long it takes.  Preferably someone who doesn't play the Levein/Neilson/SFA coaching manual fitba to the letter.

1 minute ago, And he’s not praying! said:

Robbie as a player won a trophy and kept his place in a team that played in the champions eagle qualifiers.

I hope he has a parallel managerial path to follow.

Good, lazy, inaccurate comparison though.

Well done 👏🏻 

Think you should read my post again 

16 minutes ago, Madjambo21 said:

Aye remind me to judge a manager on a global pandemic, that still to this day ravages the world. 

As the reason we got demoted 🤔

What's Robbie's excuse? He's been backed. 

3 minutes ago, Gards said:

What was Robbie's record last time he was in Scottish Premiership?

Our football was dire back then and as bad as it is now.

boring shit 

• davemclaren changed the title to Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )