Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

6 minutes ago, Donald Ford said:

One swallow does not make a summer.

I'm sure Robbie will revert back to his usual self.

Like skating the championship & leaving when we're second in the top league ?

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

Created a bucket load of chances again, same as just about every game this season. 

Amazing how only goals can stop some supporters from mopping up blood from their eyeballs. 

The only way to please social media supporters is to play the same team every week and win 6 nil every week, the fact none of us are even getting to see the games from a proper perspective make threads like this a total embarrassment.

Top of the league. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Japan Jambo said:

no room for nuance here so it's back to the perpetual happy clappers vs the pant wetters debate. Happy clappers on top tonight so this evenings entertainment is bongo baiting. Shame that there isn't room to have love for the team and be allowed to critically debate issues on a fan forum that presumably exists for the very same purpose. 

if the  the happy clappers are on top it means we have won, which means we have all won. chin up, lad.

Some seem to have lost sight of that.

I said after Saturday’s defeat we’d comfortably take 6pts from Rovers and Pars.  Looks like we will. 

this is what Neilson does, he always wins the next game and rarely loses two in a row. 

Tonight was about as strange a game as Saturday‘s to be honest. I’m really not sure we’ve learned anything from either of them.  

Byyy The Light
2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I speak facts, people try to make out like its normal that the guy that was sacked, should of been walking around Tynecastle and Riccarton eh? But only Ann budge would be able to tell you the reason why? 

Still going then...I actually enjoy reading it so please keep it up. 

Bazzas right boot
54 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

This.

Nobody wants him to fail, just that so far he hasn't instilled much confidence that next season will be one to enjoy. Tonight was as good as Dundee first game, but a lot of games in-between have been.....a difficult watch to be polite.

Some do want him to fail imo.

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Gutted, congratulated like Trump congratulated Biden.

Probably had a statement prepared on why Stendel was "da man" ready to paste onto JKB if we got beat.

No mind, you can save it and talk utter shite when we get beat another time, exciting.

You really are acting like a child now, gutted no you just need to make yourself feel good as Robbie is the closet thing to your hero Craig, so it makes you look as if Stendel not being kept on was justified, Craig was DOF when Robbie got us promoted from the championship, 

His only achievement as sadly like Robbie when it came to him getting a chance to win significant silverware as manager , just like that day in 86 we'll his pants went Scott brown 

Oh and btw I'm not suprised people pull you up on this forum, with the utter crap you post, the majority of the time. 

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I speak facts, people try to make out like its normal that the guy that was sacked, should of been walking around Tynecastle and Riccarton eh? But only Ann budge would be able to tell you the reason why? 

You speak facts......

:trippin:

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

You speak facts......

:trippin:

Tell me what's wrong about that, Craig Levein in charge of the medical department 😂😂

33 minutes ago, lost in space said:

Not quite ready to close thread.  This kind of effort each game and it can be. Most of us dont expect us to win every game but we want commitment each game.

👍 correct, play like that every week no one will complain. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

You really are acting like a child now, gutted no you just need to make yourself feel good as Robbie is the closet thing to your hero Craig, so it makes you look as if Stendel not being kept on was justified, Craig was DOF when Robbie got us promoted from the championship, 

His only achievement as sadly like Robbie when it came to him getting a chance to win significant silverware as manager , just like that day in 86 we'll his pants went Scott brown 

Oh and btw I'm not suprised people pull you up on this forum, with the utter crap you post, the majority of the time. 

Bringing up 86..... cracking stuff.

Slagging the MacDonald team and that era for not winning trophies.... belter. 

Hearts win 4-0 and look at the state of your posts - all because you can't voice your shite about everything Hearts and champions Stendel.

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Bringing up 86..... cracking stuff.

Slagging the MacDonald team and that era for not winning trophies.... belter. 

Hearts win 4-0 and look at the state of your posts - all because you can't voice your shite about everything Hearts and champions Stendel.

Nah just you trying to compare a guy that had 2.5 season compared to a guy that had 17 games. tell us all about your football knowledge Smith's right boot 🙄.

I mean for being a bad manager he got the team to the semi, all Robbie had to do was set up postive against celtic and the cup was ours? 

And again I'm not slagging the team, but ask yourself who didn't play that day you should know 😉

Edited by Bongo 1874

Weakened Offender
25 minutes ago, Donald Ford said:

One swallow does not make a summer.

I'm sure Robbie will revert back to his usual self.

Neilson's Hearts have a better goal difference than the rest of the clubs on 1+ but don't let that stop you posting shite. 

Edited by Weakened Offender

Bongo I actually enjoy the majority of your posts.

However, your blind loyalty to Stendel has me perplexed, as you obviously know something about football. You don’t like Levein, or Neilson but why are you so adamant in the support of Stendel. Yes, he might have worked out in the end, but he lost countless games against inferior teams, you just can’t ignore that.

As has been pointed out numerous times, Stendel had us in a worse position than when he started. He kept playing Bobby and Perreira, decided his attacking style would work, when it was obvious he needed to be less gung-ho. 

If it had been Nielsen who had the same number of games and lack of points, you would be calling for his head. You can’t get it all ways. Stendel was here, didn’t work, we have to move on

Bazzas right boot
18 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Nah just you trying to compare a guy that had 2.5 season compared to a guy that had 17 games. tell us all about your football knowledge Smith's right boot 🙄.

I mean for being a bad manager he got the team to the semi, all Robbie had to do was set up postive against celtic and the cup was ours? 

And again I'm not slagging the team, but ask yourself who didn't play that day you should know 😉

WTF you on about?

Who's comparing a guy that had 2.5 seasons to 17 games?

CL got us to a final, a lc semi and 6th in the league- did he have a good season?

and again, bringing up 86- poor. Hearts fans bringing up 86 to slag players ........:rattus:  

Edited by Smith's right boot

6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

WTF you on about?

Who's comparing a guy that had 2.5 seasons to 17 games?

CL got us to a final, a lc semi and 6th in the league- did he have a good season?

and again, bringing up 86- poor. Hearts fans bringing up 86 to slag players ........:rattus:  

You said Stendel had a worse record than Levein omg 😂😂 so is that not comparing? 

Craig Levein ****ed us just accept it. 

Nah I'm sure most hearts fans would've gave their left baw to play that day, and not use the excuse as to why he couldn't play 👍

Edited by Bongo 1874

Guest ToqueJambo
27 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

St Mirren.

Anyone slagging CL for no medals needs their head checked. I can't think of an unluckier player and manager. 

As a player he was poised to get a move to a club where he 100% would have won many medals - not once but twice. His career was ended by 3 injuries. He came back from two to be one of the best players we've ever seen and play a massive part in our revival during the last 80s and into the 90s. After both injuries - either of which could have ended the careers of other players - he got himself back to being one of our best players and one of the country's best players.

As a manager he was denied a cup win by a referee while at Utd and who knows what his team could have achieved if injuries hadn't decimated it in 18/19. I've never seen any other club in Scotland suffer that many longterm injuries to that many key players in the one season.

And anyone slagging the 86 team is never in a million years a Hearts fan. Every one of them is a hero. No other team since those guys has  got as close to a Premier League title. 

Edited by ToqueJambo

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

St Mirren.

Anyone slagging CL for no medals needs their head checked. I can't think of an unluckier player and manager. 

As a player he was poised to get a move to a club where he 100% would have won many medals - not once but twice. His career was ended by 3 injuries. He came back from two to be one of the best players we've ever seen and play a massive part in our revival during the last 80s and into the 90s.

And anyone slagging the 86 team is never in a million years a Hearts fan. Every one of them is a hero. No other team since those guys has  got as close to a Premier League title. 

Maybe you should speak to the 86 team and ask them their thoughts on that day 😉

3 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Should be a banning offence. 

So now you want to tell the Mods how to run forums, Jesus wept all because my opinion is different from yours. 

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Maybe you should speak to the 86 team and ask them their thoughts on that day 😉

I've spoken to two. You? Several of them are some of his best friends. Sandy Clark defended him when his book came out against arseholes like John Brown. Zico has defended him. JC and Robbo are his mates. Kenny Black worked with him at Scotland. Yeah, they're all holding a grudge mate. Get over yourself.

35 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

St Mirren.

As a player he was poised to get a move to a club where he 100% would have won many medals - not once but twice. His career was ended by 3 injuries. He came back from two to be one of the best players we've ever seen and play a massive part in our revival during the last 80s and into the 90s. After both injuries - either of which could have ended the careers of other players - he got himself back to being one of our best players and one of the country's best players.

As a manager he was denied a cup win by a referee while at Utd and who knows what his team could have achieved if injuries hadn't decimated it in 18/19. I've never seen any other club in Scotland suffer that many longterm injuries to that many key players in the one season.

Anyone slagging him would be factually correct though, regardless of any perceived lack of luck.

12 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Anyone slagging him would be factually correct though, regardless of any perceived lack of luck.

'Slagging him'...what kind of language is that to discuss a players injuries which cost him a career at the top level.

He was simply one of the best players we ever had prior to injury and only those who did not see him could fail to doubt that.

He showed immense courage in trying to come back from his injuries trying anything to get fit including surgery in America and to make childish points just beggars belief

Bazzas right boot

Hearts going almost 40 years without a cup, losing league titles on goal difference, amongst other close things is used to score points by Hearts fans to big up Stendel. 

Cracking stuff. 

New low. 

Hearts winning a game clear makes some folk angry. 

4 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Hearts going almost 40 years without a cup, losing league titles on goal difference, amongst other close things is used to score points by Hearts fans to big up Stendel. 

Cracking stuff. 

New low. 

Hearts winning a game clear makes some folk angry. 

Not sure you can talk about cups when you wanted Hibs to win the cup against Rangers. Mental.

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Not sure you can talk about cups when you wanted Hibs to win the cup against Rangers. Mental.

That's not true

But taking a side of hibs /rangers isn't the same as taking the piss out of a Hearts team either way. 

Using 86 to score points is a new low. 

Not surprising tho, some posters wanted Hibs and celtic to beat us under CL  just to get him sacked 😭

Hating rangers over hibs is just a preference, not Hearts related and irrelevant in this context. 

You weren't even a poster back in that poll...... How do you know about that, who where you before? 

That's not true

But taking a side of hibs /rangers isn't the same as taking the piss out of a Hearts team either way. 

Using 86 to score points is a new low. 

Not surprising tho, some posters wanted Hibs and celtic to beat us under CL  just to get him sacked 😭

Hating rangers over hibs is just a preference, not Hearts related and irrelevant in this context. 

No "proper hearts man" would have wanted hibs to win the cup on that day, i'm sorry but you're a disgrace. 

adambraejambo
3 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

No "proper hearts man" would have wanted hibs to win the cup on that day, i'm sorry but you're a disgrace. 

I'm sorry but that's a load of rubbish.  I wanted Rangers to win myself but I sat and watched that game with my Dad. My Dad who was brought up watching the best ever Hearts team in the 50s. Who has has been to every home game since about 1961 . Who has Hearts ink . His reason for wanting Hibs to win was because his Dad, my grandad was a Hibs fan and he was happy for him thinking about him. So whilst I like most of my generation hate Hibs as much as the next person there will always be expectations and that does not make them any less of a Hearts fan. Sorry I going on but I'll bet there were many Hearts fans who have Hibs supporting family and just for a second were happy for them. 

Bazzas right boot
15 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I never wanted Hibs to win the cup. 

Been done to death tho. 

Opinions eh? 

Who were you before? 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

never thought i’d see this day but.          :greatpost:

⌨️ 🐒 ⌨️ 🐒 ⌨️ 🐒 ⌨️ 🐒 ⌨️ 🐒 ⌨️ 🐒 ⌨️ 🐒

😃

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
27 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I never wanted Hibs to win the cup. 

Been done to death tho. 

Opinions eh? 

Who were you before? 

you did want hibs to win the cup mate just be honest :(

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
31 minutes ago, adambraejambo said:

I'm sorry but that's a load of rubbish.  I wanted Rangers to win myself but I sat and watched that game with my Dad. My Dad who was brought up watching the best ever Hearts team in the 50s. Who has has been to every home game since about 1961 . Who has Hearts ink . His reason for wanting Hibs to win was because his Dad, my grandad was a Hibs fan and he was happy for him thinking about him. So whilst I like most of my generation hate Hibs as much as the next person there will always be expectations and that does not make them any less of a Hearts fan. Sorry I going on but I'll bet there were many Hearts fans who have Hibs supporting family and just for a second were happy for them. 

the older generation as you describe get a free pass given the hearts one week hibs the next amongst other things - except queen Ann obviously no free pass for her on her hibs affections

Bazzas right boot
Just now, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

Nah, I don't worry about Hibs that much to want them to do anything Tbh. 

Generally just want Hearts to win cups. 

Although, after the vote stuff many teams I didn't really care about now annoy me much more than they should. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

the older generation as you describe get a free pass given the hearts one week hibs the next amongst other things - except queen Ann obviously no free pass for her on her hibs affections

Nobody really cares who You think gets a free pass or not, folk can decide for themselves. 

Ann's hibs affections.. 😭

What a way to describe The person who saved Hearts. 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
1 hour ago, Ethan Hunt said:

so he’s got no medals so what? and that depends on how tightly you define medals

there will be players who have a medal or medals who probably will envy levein’s career despite his injuries and no medals

representing your country at a World Cup for example - strolling the game which the team won some may judge that alone to be at least the equivalent of a wee cup medal

no medals - factually true (depending on definition) a total misnomer tho - even when a shadow of the player he was he could have spent most of the seasons on the bench at ibrox picking up a multitude of medals

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Nobody really cares who You think gets a free pass or not, folk can decide for themselves. 

Ann's hibs affections.. 😭

What a way to describe The person who saved Hearts. 

youve just contradicted yourself there mate - spoke on behalf of the group (whether true or not) then said the group can decide for themselves

it’s probably been a busy night for you so a free-pass on that one :)

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
10 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Nah, I don't worry about Hibs that much to want them to do anything Tbh. 

Generally just want Hearts to win cups. 

Although, after the vote stuff many teams I didn't really care about now annoy me much more than they should. 

I thought you started a come on hibs type thread for the cup final - was that someone else and you just posted on it

On 25/01/2021 at 22:12, Bongo 1874 said:

You do a poll right now dave and we will see who will win Robbie or Stendel as manager, I know who will win hands down 👍

Stendel wasn't backed just my opinion. 

Are you going to set up the poll?  

Governor Tarkin
10 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:
10 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

That's not true

Oh yes it is.

9 hours ago, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

:jj:

The point of criticism is to get a reaction. To get in the head of those responsible that we are peed off with their attitude. The opposite is acceptance and apathy which is a hell of a lot worse. 

Governor Tarkin
14 minutes ago, Dia Liom said:

Are you going to set up the poll?  

We should have a poll on whether Smith's Right Hibs wanted the vermin to beat Rangers in the Scottish cup final, and whether this sort of behavior is acceptable for any sort of Hearts fan.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

Oh yes it is.

:jj:

Your beloved queens eleven getting beat will always be fine by me. Always. 

Rangers robbed Scottish football clubs of prizes and money, including Hearts for almost a decade. 

#never forget 

I dislike Rangers more than brussel sprouts. 🤮

Governor Tarkin

Your beloved queens eleven getting beat will always be fine by me. Always. 

Rangers robbed Scottish football clubs of prizes and money, including Hearts for almost a decade. 

#never forget 

I dislike Rangers more than brussel sprouts. 🤮

I ****ing despise Rangers and all the cheating and bigotry that goes with them, but absolutely not to the point of actively hoping that they lose a Scottish Cup final to Hibs and posting about it on a Hearts forum. :rofl:

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I ****ing despise Rangers and all the cheating and bigotry that goes with them, but absolutely not to the point of actively hoping that they lose a Scottish Cup final to Hibs and posting about it on a Hearts forum. :rofl:

I never hoped or wanted anything about that final. 

I forget all about it until some rabid lunatic brings it up on here. 

A bit shit hibs won it, but countered with your queen's eleven being trophyless in thier new guise for longer. Hun tears being the silver lining for me. 

It was a rangers or hibs poll on here, unfortunately I never knew so many Hearts fans were intolerable of different view points to the point where some abuse folk with a different view and go on about it 6 years later.

Whater floats folks boat tho. 

I don't understand why some folk can't accept some might dislike Rangers more than Hibs. If that causes folks brains to explode then fair doos. 

On topic, it's nothing to do with Bongo ripping Hearts players for 86 tho. Poor. 

I love when a thread gets dragged down into a "Tosh wanted Hibs to win the Cup" fest. Doesn't happen often enough, imo, and 5 years is way to short a time span to let it go.

Crank it up, i say. Pounce on every single post he makes on every single thread. It makes for such a great read and is not repetitive, dull or as boring as **** in any way.

Edited by martoon

• davemclaren changed the title to Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )