Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

Selkirkhmfc1874
48 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Your only saying that in blind faith and not on team performances.

And so you can turn round and say

"I told you, so"

I do too, but we must improve dramatically and consistently to do so.

100% agree with you we need to improve massively because our performances haven't been great and we only ahead because league is poor and our resources way ahead of everybody else 

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

Breaking h1b5

How much more of this awful football do we need to suffer?? Amateur teams are showing him up for what he really is. Clueless. It was her naive decision to bring him back. The sooner the pair of them are out the club the better. 

58 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

Look at the energy young Kai Kennedy brough to Rovers midfield, involved in 2 of their goals, actually ran at players and MOTM for them, not bad for your first game on loan.  I recall when Cochrane was like that for us before he was cast adrift.  Instead we have Halliday and Frear to feast our eyes on.

Correct. 😕

kingantti1874
1 hour ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Maybe so, but it triggers the appologists and bellends on here so it's lusage is entirely appropriate.

How intelligent, maybe we don’t want our own fans making the club look stupid. Anyone who uses it is a dumb *****. A useless brain dead waste of oxygen. 

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

How intelligent, maybe we don’t want our own fans making the club look stupid. Anyone who uses it is a dumb *****. A useless brain dead waste of oxygen. 

It isn't the fans that are making the club look stupid, in case you lack the intelligence to notice. 👍

You just bash on with the invective though. It's clearly some kind of base therapy.

1 hour ago, Chuck Berry said:

Look at the energy young Kai Kennedy brough to Rovers midfield, involved in 2 of their goals, actually ran at players and MOTM for them, not bad for your first game on loan.  I recall when Cochrane was like that for us before he was cast adrift.  Instead we have Halliday and Frear to feast our eyes on.

He had a really good game for ICT against us. 

We should have been approaching Rangers for a loan deal. I was hoping they were going to let him go.

Rodger Mellie
12 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Robbie Neilson, so bad at management he's been schooled by such managerial 'giants' as Stevie Crawford, James vermin McPake & John ****ing McGlynn. All in 1 season.

Oh Robbie, you really are in the wrong gig here pal.:lol:

And Peter ******* Grant 😂

17 minutes ago, Sherbet said:

if we dont go up as champions there is no way this  squad will win any play offs

Agree. Although if we can't win this pub league standard division every player including the manager should hang their heads in shame. 

kingantti1874
41 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

It isn't the fans that are making the club look stupid, in case you lack the intelligence to notice. 👍

You just bash on with the invective though. It's clearly some kind of base therapy.

I’ll lay it out for you in a way you may be able to grasp.

10% of hearts fans are probably apologists / happy clappers.

80% probably sit in the middle, who don’t make judgement before it is absolutely fair to do so then lump in.

10% of hearts fans are self entitled clowns, probably starting actively supporting the club in 2005/2006 and for some god only known reason think that is the level we need to achieve..

it’s not just the apologists that think the phoodle chat is abysmal.. it’s them + the 80. 

all it in fact does is push the club, and the majority of our support into the managers corner.

therefore is is utterly counterproductive is the aim is to force change.. THEREFORE anyone using it is a thick ******* but that can’t be a surprise really 

call for the managers head if you will, certainly it is trending in a direction where that is a valid question but don’t be so ****ing disrespectful to a guy who has done more for hearts than you ever have or ever will

These point aside - It’s hardly the sort of thing that will help attract a new manager is it? THEREFORE anyone who uses it is a thick *******- actively damaging the club and our ability to improve. 

Hopefully that makes sense but given your defence of it. I seriously doubt it.. go ****ing lick a window

Edited by kingantti1874

Dusk_Till_Dawn
24 minutes ago, Sherbet said:

if we dont go up as champions there is no way this  squad will win any play offs

Of course we’ll go up as champions. It’s like challenging a full grown adult to cross the road. Neilson will make an arse of it but will get there, all the while talking about resilience and character and the style of football he’d play if he wasn’t Robbie Neilson and incapable of inspiring good football.

Meanwhile, Shan Budge will extend his contract, FOH will find another excuse for not completing the takeover and Edinburgh’s answer to the Keystone Cops will carry on.

Governor Tarkin
Just now, kingantti1874 said:

80% probably sit in the middle, who don’t make judgement before it is absolutely fair to do so then lump in.

10% of hearts fans are self entitled clowns, probably starting actively supporting the club in 2005/2006 and for some god only known reason think that is the level we need to achieve..

it’s not just the apologists that think the phoodle chat is abysmal.. it’s them + the 80. 

all it in fact does is push the club, and the majority of our support into the managers corner.

therefore is is utterly counterproductive is the aim is to force change.. THEREFORE anyone using it is a thick ******* but that can’t be a surprise really 

that aside, call for the managers head if you will, but don’t be so ****ing disrespectful to a guy who has done more for hearts than you ever have or ever will.

It’s hardly the sort of thing that will help attract a new manager is it? THEREFORE anyone who uses it is a thick *******- actively damaging the club.

Hopefully that makes sense but given your defence of it. I seriously doubt it.. go ****ing lick a window

:rofl:

20210106_092403.jpg

3 hours ago, Delirium Tremen said:

We were awful. Raith could have ended up scoring more such was our frailties.

It wasn’t a penalty and it looked like a handball, though.

It was a penalty, but it was handball.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

that aside, call for the managers head if you will, but don’t be so ****ing disrespectful to a guy who has done more for hearts than you ever have or ever will.

It’s hardly the sort of thing that will help attract a new manager is it? THEREFORE anyone who uses it is a thick *******- actively damaging the club.

I used to like your post but somehow Ann has sucked out your ambition as well. She’s like the dream catcher. Walks around Tynecastle removing everyone’s hope day by day.

Still, she knows how to hire an orchestra.

2 hours ago, GavK1012 said:

I canny get my head around how poor we are to watch. It is literally easier to win games in this division AND play well and be easy on the eye than it is to not!!!

How he persists with the likes of Frear is f.u.c.k.i.n.g beyond any normal person's comprehension. 

Moore is a very average player. He will end up like most of our young players over last 5-8 years plying his trade in lower leagues...

However what he does offer, above and beyond Frear for example is ENERGY, DESIRE and a willingness to compete. 

The decision making of RN is quite worrying. Talks about 'proper' Hearts teams in the press, how we need to start games at Tynie on top of the opponent, and has now been humbled at home by RR, 3 nil down at one point.

FFS, pathetic....

That's the problem with RN, he talks a very good game but then fails to deliver due to the fact he is not that great a coach. He cannot put into practice what he preaches.

Governor Tarkin
Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:
6 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Expand  

I used to like your post but somehow Ann has sucked out your ambition as well. She’s like the dream catcher. Walks around Tynecastle removing everyone’s hope day by day.

Still, she knows how to hire an orchestra

This. It's heartbreaking to watch.

I'm especially concerned by the bit where he implies that folk using the phoodle chat are actively damaging the club.

Aye mate, it was them who got us papped by the mighty Raith yesterday, and all the other stuff that @Nelly Terraces so eloquently documented a few pages ago. 

:cornette_dog:

Lennon style media breakdown in progress imo.

Just now, David Black said:

That's the problem with RN, he talks a very good game but then fails to deliver due to the fact he is not that great a coach. He cannot put into practice what he preaches.

Won the championship twice and finished 3rd and he can't practice what he preaches 🤷‍♂️

He has a squad that have been dire for the last 2 seasons but he at least has us top.

We will win the league in my opinion but will lose more games along the way that's just zfootball

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

This. It's heartbreaking to watch.

I'm especially concerned by the bit where he implies that folk using the phoodle chat are actively damaging the club.

Aye mate, it was them who got us papped by the mighty Raith yesterday, and all the other stuff that @Nelly Terraces so eloquently documented a few pages ago. 

Lennon style media breakdown in progress imo.

😂 wait - you think it HELPS the club 😂 did you think Celtic fans rioting outside parkhead HELPED the club.  What a ****ing clown.. 

jambo-in-furness
10 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Of course we’ll go up as champions. It’s like challenging a full grown adult to cross the road. Neilson will make an arse of it but will get there, all the while talking about resilience and character and the style of football he’d play if he wasn’t Robbie Neilson and incapable of inspiring good football.

Meanwhile, Shan Budge will extend his contract, FOH will find another excuse for not completing the takeover and Edinburgh’s answer to the Keystone Cops will carry on.

I fear there maybe a lot of truth in your prediction.

The players have let him and previous managers down. I am fairly sure non of our recent managers have told the team to daydream until you are a goal or 3 down. The players can't be arsed and think they are too good to be in the championship even though a load of them took us there. Yesterday was a typical home game from last season. 

Berra, Halkett, Naismith, Walker, Smith, Boyce are as much as the problem as Robbie Nielson or Daniel Stendel.

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

You always know you’ve won when the response is a meme.. 😂

Aye mate, you've 'won' the internet. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, jambopilms said:

The players have let him and previous managers down. I am fairly sure non of our recent managers have told the team to daydream until you are a goal or 3 down. The players can't be arsed and think they are too good to be in the championship even though a load of them took us there. Yesterday was a typical home game from last season. 

Berra, Halkett, Naismith, Walker, Smith, Boyce are as much as the problem as Robbie Nielson or Daniel Stendel.

The same Neilson who keeps playing a finished Berra.

He’s as much responsible for the holiday camp atmosphere as anyone else.

Governor Tarkin

😂 wait - you think it HELPS the club 😂 did you think Celtic fans rioting outside parkhead HELPED the club.  What a ****ing clown.. 

Successfully point me to where anyone's said that, ever, and I'll chuck you a chocolate watch in the post. 👍

Ex member of the SaS

Support Robbie and was happy when he was brought in . Having said that I am beginning to doubt whether he can get this bunch motivated. We played great against Celtic with this bunch, so the quality is there IF they choose to get it out.

There has to be something wrong when the same players can produce yet fail to make simple passes in the league. First off I can't understand why he went with that team, why not play your strongest team from KO? They played so much better second half so why was Frear playing ahead of Ginnelly? Why does he insist on playing Halliday, who produces nothing! 

For me Halkett is not good enough and looks like a lumbering carthorse. Surprisingly Popescu had his best game so far even with a head knock, so maybe that's what we need, get him banged on the head just before KO.😀

Not making excuses but Jamie mc Donald played a blinder and you have to ask why was he crap for us? But for his saves we could have saved the day, so why didn't they play like that from the start?

3 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

The same holiday camp that the last two managers had problems with. It his now his responsibility to fix it but the problem is not of his creation. The club captain doesn't give a shit and has been here throughout.

Berra wasn't the problem yesterday.

Edited by jambopilms

kingantti1874
11 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Still, she knows how to hire an orchestra.

Missing the point entirely, Robbie is in last chance saloon for me.  And I believe it is time for Ann to move on / take a step back as long as funding is secure. If we lose again on Tuesday or don’t win I’ll be 100% pushing for change in the same way I was with cathro and Levein.

but there is NO reason for this Phoodle crap - it denigrates the club.  It’s a total and utter embarrassment. 

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

so why didn't they play like that from the start?

Piss poor game management. 

1 minute ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Support Robbie and was happy when he was brought in . Having said that I am beginning to doubt whether he can get this bunch motivated. We played great against Celtic with this bunch, so the quality is there IF they choose to get it out.

There has to be something wrong when the same players can produce yet fail to make simple passes in the league. First off I can't understand why he went with that team, why not play your strongest team from KO? They played so much better second half so why was Frear playing ahead of Ginnelly? Why does he insist on playing Halliday, who produces nothing! 

For me Halkett is not good enough and looks like a lumbering carthorse. Surprisingly Popescu had his best game so far even with a head knock, so maybe that's what we need, get him banged on the head just before KO.😀

Not making excuses but Jamie mc Donald played a blinder and you have to ask why was he crap for us? But for his saves we could have saved the day, so why didn't they play like that from the start?

said the same. that bad touch aside he done well, definitely better after getting his head smashed.

Governor Tarkin

but there is NO reason for this Phoodle crap - it denigrates the club.  It’s a total and utter embarrassment. 

Not as embarrasing as losing your shit on the internet imo. 

kingantti1874
5 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Aye mate, you've 'won' the internet. 

Still haven’t answered how exactly it helps the club. How it actually helps expedite change or how such pathetic personal abuse will help us recruit future targets / players.

you struggling to find a meme or a gif that answers that. 😆

6 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Jamie McDonald was not crap for us! Isn't up there with Gordon or Niemi but he was of a decent standard.

kingantti1874
Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

Not as embarrasing as losing your shit on the internet imo. 

so Pointing out the flaws in your logic qualifies as  losing your shit does it 😂 or just, like your pishy meme’s, an childish attempt to deflect that you don’t really have a point or an argument to make. You just think it’s funny. 

some fan 👍🏻

Dusk_Till_Dawn
7 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Missing the point entirely, Robbie is in last chance saloon for me.  And I believe it is time for Ann to move on / take a step back as long as funding is secure. If we lose again on Tuesday or don’t win I’ll be 100% pushing for change in the same way I was with cathro and Levein.

I’m not into the Phoodle stuff tbf

Governor Tarkin
8 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Still haven’t answered how exactly it helps the club. How it actually helps expedite change or how such pathetic personal abuse will help us recruit future targets / players.

you struggling to find a meme or a gif that answers that. 😆

It doesn't, and I've never said that it did. It's not the job of a couple of dozen dafties in Luckies bar or on the internet to help the club, expediate change, or recruit future targets. Conversely, it doesn't damage the club either, because nobody with half a brain should realistically give a shit. Do you think this kind of low-brow nonsense is exclusive to hearts? 

Whilst you're mulling this over, I'd suggest a nice cup of camomile tea. 

Edited by Governor Tarkin

Jambo in Bathgate

Just watched the goals again. The first goal was like watching a game of pin ball. We had at least three chances to clear the ball. Unfortunately Boyce touched the ball back in towards goal and the Raith player back-heals it into the net. There first penalty was a stonewaller. The second was a good tackle. Smith gets the ball first. Their third goal was hand ball. This doesn’t take it away from the fact we were awful. However, It is the players to blame not Robbie Neilson. Let’s move on this hang up with Craig Levein is unhealthy. That’s history! 

There is no way we would have gone through this league undefeated. Teams either park the bus or get a lift from playing Heart of Midlothian. Especially as a lot of our supporters think we should be taking five or six off the other teams every week or we are out for revenge. It doesn’t work that way. This league is going the way that it panned out in 2014/2015 were we found it hard to beat Rangers and Hibs but took majority points off the other teams. I think we only beat those two once and drew or lost on other occasions. However, they both also lost points against the other teams with draws or defeats.  That’s why we won that year. 

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

It doesn't. It's not the job of a couple of dozen dafties in Luckies bar or on the internet to help the club, expediate change, or recruit future targets. Conversely, it doesn't damage the club either, because nobody with half a brain should realistically give a shit. Do you think this kind of low-brow nonsense is exclusive to hearts? 

Whilst you're mulling this over, I'd suggest a nice cup of camomile tea. 

It absolutely does damage the club, the sign on waverly station was there for all to see.. hundreds of thousands of tourists, front page of the paper. The only people who found it funny were hibs, Aberdeen rangers and Celtic fans who absolutely lapped it up.

Just like we lapped up Celtic fans rioting the other week.. 

it’s abysmal. It lacks class. It’s not what HMFC are about. 

Ex member of the SaS
3 minutes ago, Jambo in Bathgate said:

Just watched the goals again. The first goal was like watching a game of pin ball. We had at least three chances to clear the ball. Unfortunately Boyce touched the ball back in towards goal and the Raith player back-heals it into the net. There first penalty was a stonewaller. The second was a good tackle. Smith gets the ball first. Their third goal was hand ball. This doesn’t take it away from the fact we were awful. However, It is the players to blame not Robbie Neilson. Let’s move on this hang up with Craig Levein is unhealthy. That’s history! 

There is no way we would have gone through this league undefeated. Teams either park the bus or get a lift from playing Heart of Midlothian. Especially as a lot of our supporters think we should be taking five or six off the other teams every week or we are out for revenge. It doesn’t work that way. This league is going the way that it panned out in 2014/2015 were we found it hard to beat Rangers and Hibs but took majority points off the other teams. I think we only beat those two once and drew or lost on other occasions. However, they both also lost points against the other teams with draws or defeats.  That’s why we won that year. 

The reason Levein keeps getting dragged into this, is Robbie and a lot of the players had him as manager or DoF for a long time, Robbie in a lot of games seems to have inherited Levein's " play not to lose " tactics. That IMHO is why Stendle failed, too many couldn't or wouldn't put in the effort to lift the pace and go out to win.

15 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Of course he is. 

I think Neilson finds it hard to motivate players and my god people like Walker, Halliday and Frear are severely unmotivated. 

14 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

The Phoodle chat is embarrassing. Sounds like an 6 year old girl came up with it.

100% agree. It’s brutal patter 

Governor Tarkin
4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

so Pointing out the flaws in your logic qualifies as  losing your shit does it 😂 or just, like your pishy meme’s, an childish attempt to deflect that you don’t really have a point or an argument to make. You just think it’s funny. 

some fan 👍🏻

Flaws in my logic. :rofl:Right then. 

I must say, well done for finally working out that I just think it's funny. I thought I'd pretty much spelled that out in my first post but you got there in the end. And you're quite correct, I am some fan. 👍

Now, it'll probably be quite some time before you again manage to be right twice in one post, so I suggest you just kick back for a bit and enjoy the moment. 

8 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

It absolutely does damage the club, the sign on waverly station was there for all to see.. hundreds of thousands of tourists, front page of the paper. The only people who found it funny were hibs, Aberdeen rangers and Celtic fans who absolutely lapped it up.

Just like we lapped up Celtic fans rioting the other week.. 

it’s abysmal. It lacks class. It’s not what HMFC are about. 

I doubt hundreds of thousands of tourists knew what Phoodle was, or even cared. In fact I bet most don’t even give a shit about football. 

FWIW I hate the Phoodle stuff. It’s incredibly juvenile.

It’s all very well having a go at Robbie Neilson but a good number of those players have to take a long hard look at themselves and question their commitment and professionalism 

27 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

I don't think Jamie McDonald was crap for us.  Had his faults but a very decent keeper.  

25 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

They didn't play like that from the start because they can't be arsed and look seriously unmotivated. 

Raith came out sharper and hungrier than we did and we were lucky to be only one down at half time. 

Think there is something really wrong behind the scenes at the club tbh. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )