Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )

best in the land

51 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Debate Robbie’s performance all you want.. call for his head Becuase yesterday wasn’t good enough..

anyone use the term phoodle is an absolute dick. Lending credibility to those absolute weapons who started that shit.

all it does is make me forget my rage and back the manager.

Well said. 

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• Bongo 1874

• GinRummy

1 hour ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Off course yesterday was very disappointing but put it into perspective we're comfortably sitting top of the league and on course for our target of promotion 

We will be right back down

31 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

There's a trend in Europe where teams who sack their manager, despite sitting top of the league, finish second.

We've played some right honking stuff....but I dont advocate Neilson's sacking. 

Maybe players are not taking this league seriously enough

Where I am too.

Players mindset is a big problem.

Lack of hunger on the park.

If we get ourselves in a dog fight, we are in bother. It makes recruiting more difficult, not being convinced being back in the top league.

Wasn't sorry to see RN go the last time and feared we would end up with the same old, same old.

Blind faith is telling me he will get us up.

Jean Louis Valois
2 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Off course yesterday was very disappointing but put it into perspective we're comfortably sitting top of the league and on course for our target of promotion 

This is far too sensible a post

Selkirkhmfc1874
35 minutes ago, Gambo said:

We should be aiming to be ready for the SPL next season.

Wiining the league should be a given, given we have 10x the resources/backing /facilities of all the other teams put together in this league.

Totally agree ! All I'm saying is currently we're in position where we should be in league although not playing very well at times and with some disappointing results, the points you make about our resources being far more than everybody else I've made myself 

Franksluckypants
17 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

What is a Phoodle?

A cunningly disguised wee team fan trying to seemless blend in on JKB?

Selkirkhmfc1874
37 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

This time next weekend do you honestly think we will be 6 points clear and on course to win promotion?

A do yes

Gordon Ramsay

Why are people saying we're comfortably at the top of the league? If Raith beat us on Tuesday (entirely possible) and win their 2 games in hand they'll be level on points. 

Probably the same folk who said we'd never be relegated and find a way out. 

Edited by Gordon Ramsay

pettigrewsstylist

This below is a long long way from my assessment. Does he even get it? Weaker players look at that and think its someone elses problem.

“We didn’t look like we had the spark that we normally have. 

“We lose a penalty that in my opinion is not a penalty and then the third one is a handball on the line that you hope the linesman is going to see but it wasn’t to be.

"We fought back well, we got a couple of goals and then could potentially have got an equaliser or even win it with the amount of chances we had but it wasn’t to be today.

kingantti1874
27 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

What is a Phoodle?

a word made up by the dregs of society who to support hearts but all they do is give the hibees a good laugh

9 hours ago, Hashimoto said:

Gards...Apart from playing the deflection game......What are actually your views on the matter?

Appreciate that you want to show loyalty and defend and even try to point score.....and yes your argument may run counter to some other views.....

But apart from your counter arguing the many points on here, give us your view?

Is today, Dunfermline, Alloa, and Dundee acceptable....if not result wise.....performance wise?

Sorry - called it a night last night with all the fun going on.

Think I’ve stated it a few times now.  Neilson was brought in to get us out of the Championship as he’s proven he can do that and I think he will again.

I don’t know about next season.  Unless there’s a big improvement in players, well not get euro spot next season but also don’t see us coming back down right away.

We’ve shown we can compete against Hibs and Celtic this season but also shown we can be dross against Alloa and Arbroath.

I don’t think the performance in the games you mentioned were acceptable.  But what were we all saying when we thumped Dundee 6-2 first game?

Delirium Tremen

We were awful. Raith could have ended up scoring more such was our frailties.

It wasn’t a penalty and it looked like a handball, though.

Gordon Ramsay
Just now, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Robbie saying we were missing the spark that we usually have. What spark is that? As most of our performances are lacklustre.

Never seen a spark all season. 

Midfield Dynamo

Slagging off our Manager is way out of order.

I can see what we are trying to do and it needs a few tweaks to get it right.

The players need to put their hands up for yesterday and away defeat to Dundee

We missed some real sitters in both games and were unlucky.

How many great saves did Jamie McDonald make yesterday?

We are top of the league.
We have one aim this season......and we are well on track.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 hour ago, merseyjambo said:

You really don’t half slaver more than a poachers dug.

Sometimes I wonder if you’re a Hobo on the wind up but then think, nah not even they would slaver as much crap.

Neilson was a piss poor, lazy and uninspired choice as manager in the summer. He took it as a safe gig as he had no idea how it would pan out in Premiership with United and unlike Dr Budge, their chairman would have no hesitation in pulling the trigger to get rid.

Of course he’s a Hobo on the wind up. Tries hard to gloss over 2016 but we all remember.

Gordon Ramsay
6 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

This below is a long long way from my assessment. Does he even get it? Weaker players look at that and think its someone elses problem.

“We lose a penalty that in my opinion is not a penalty and then the third one is a handball on the line that you hope the linesman is going to see but it wasn’t to be.

"We fought back well, we got a couple of goals and then could potentially have got an equaliser or even win it with the amount of chances we had but it wasn’t to be today.

We've not had a spark all season, Snoreson. 

Midfield Dynamo
6 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

2nd that 👍🏼

Dougie Masterton
2 hours ago, Breaking h1b5 said:

What happened to the topics of getting rid of yet another manager disaster?? He is taking us backwards more than potter. Thank you Anne Budge for yet another amazing football decision. I can't  thank you enough for all our hard earned cash you've wasted. Shut the door on the way out along with the rest of the wage thieves.

You have a go at the owner but can’t even spell her name right. 🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

We won't be there long mate with performances like yesterday's. All three teams behind us have "easily" beaten us and unlikely to be worried.

Berra than you
11 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

You read his full quotes or just going to take snippets? Yesterday wasn't good enough by any means. Manager recognises that I'm his full interview. Also don't really understand what people expect managers to say after defeats, they always come out with the same old rubbish. Or personally attack journalists if you're of a certain persuasion.

Selkirkhmfc1874
4 minutes ago, Section Q said:

We won't be there long mate with performances like yesterday's. All three teams behind us have "easily" beaten us and unlikely to be worried.

Do i think Robbie will get us prometed ? Yes a do ! Do a think Robbie right man for us in premiership? No a don't 

Jean Louis Valois
4 minutes ago, Gone said:

We are no better than last year so I don't see why not

Lets not get ahead of ourselves and start thinking about next season. This season has been pretty poor but we are top of the league and heading for promotion, that was the aim. Robbie will know some of our players aren't good enough and will be gone before next season, and new players will come in. Lets see how we get on then. Also remember where we were when Robbie left us 1st time round, 3rd in the league. Things haven't exactly went well since then.

pettigrewsstylist
12 minutes ago, Berra than you said:

You read his full quotes or just going to take snippets? Yesterday wasn't good enough by any means. Manager recognises that I'm his full interview. Also don't really understand what people expect managers to say after defeats, they always come out with the same old rubbish. Or personally attack journalists if you're of a certain persuasion.

Did he not say it? To suggest my post manipulates his words, out of context is laughable. His 2 cards reinforce his thoughts. 

1 hour ago, Der Kaiser said:

There's a trend in Europe where teams who sack their manager, despite sitting top of the league, finish second.

We've played some right honking stuff....but I dont advocate Neilson's sacking. 

Maybe players are not taking this league seriously enough

Takes them about 20 mins to start a game, maybe being kind there, deffo something far wrong.

A concern of mine is. 

We went back to training in August. Okay we had to halt for 10 days due to so called unfair advantage. However. 

We started a good month or more ahead of all the rest of the teams in this league. 

Two of which are part time I may add. 

Why is it when I watch us. We look so lethargic, tired, lacking of effort. Our fitness that should be so much greater than the rest of this league. Isn't!

Yesterday being a perfect example of this. 

I watch Raiths players playing high pressing lines. Their midfielders never stopped. The young lad Kennedy was box to box constantly. 

Dunfermline away was the exact same. They never stopped running. Had more desire, had way much more fight than we did. 

I have said this every season now since being promoted back to the Premier league. I genuinely believe our team has one of the poorest running stats. 

The amount of time and space we give opposition players is ridiculous. We never close down quick enough. I'm sure we can all find examples of this so far this season. 

I don't know if this is down to coaching. The players. Or coaching and players. I guess somewhere both have to take responsibility. 

It's not good enough. It's genuine cause for concern when you see players on a pittance compared to ours, put in a shift. 

Effort and desire should be the minimum requirement for a footballer. You hear this so often. 

I've spoken to an ex professional player about this, and he tells me as an ex pro, that players can't find motivation for the so called smaller games, as they do big ones. This would explain the SC games. 

I can only take his word for it as he's played at the level. 

Like a lot have mentioned and I've agreed with it myself. 

The club is soft as shite from top to bottom!

The feeling of empathy is definitely back. Too many are now accepting of mediocrity. 

Governor Tarkin
44 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:
1 hour ago, jambopilms said:

What is a Phoodle?

a word made up by the dregs of society who to support hearts but all they do is give the hibees a good laugh

Maybe so, but it triggers the appologists and bellends on here so it's lusage is entirely appropriate.

Edited by Governor Tarkin

Berra than you
15 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Did he not say it? To suggest my post manipulates his words, out of context is laughable. His 2 cards reinforce his thoughts. 

He did say that. He also went onto say we weren't at it for 50-65 minutes. I read it as him acknowledging we were poor, and throwing in the referee decisions as well for good measure. As I've said though, managers say the same stuff after games. I'd rather judge him on the teams performance (beyond poor) than his post match comments. 

I canny get my head around how poor we are to watch. It is literally easier to win games in this division AND play well and be easy on the eye than it is to not!!!

How he persists with the likes of Frear is f.u.c.k.i.n.g beyond any normal person's comprehension. 

Moore is a very average player. He will end up like most of our young players over last 5-8 years plying his trade in lower leagues...

However what he does offer, above and beyond Frear for example is ENERGY, DESIRE and a willingness to compete. 

The decision making of RN is quite worrying. Talks about 'proper' Hearts teams in the press, how we need to start games at Tynie on top of the opponent, and has now been humbled at home by RR, 3 nil down at one point.

FFS, pathetic....

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, merseyjambo said:

You really don’t half slaver more than a poachers dug.

Sometimes I wonder if you’re a Hobo on the wind up but then think, nah not even they would slaver as much crap.

Neilson was a piss poor, lazy and uninspired choice as manager in the summer. He took it as a safe gig as he had no idea how it would pan out in Premiership with United and unlike Dr Budge, their chairman would have no hesitation in pulling the trigger to get rid.

Robbie was the last manager to have us in about the top of the top flight. 

He has us top now of the championship. 

He taken the gig as he's spent over a decade with us as player or manager and Utd are a basket case. 

Away and lie doon and stop the emotional drivel spouting from whatever orifice you have decided to use this time. 

The Real Maroonblood
11 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Robbie Neilson, so bad at management he's been schooled by such managerial 'giants' as Stevie Crawford, James vermin McPake & John ****ing McGlynn. All in 1 season.

Oh Robbie, you really are in the wrong gig here pal.:lol:

He has no shame.

1 hour ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

A do yes

Your only saying that in blind faith and not on team performances.

And so you can turn round and say

"I told you, so"

I do too, but we must improve dramatically and consistently to do so.

18 minutes ago, GavK1012 said:

I canny get my head around how poor we are to watch. It is literally easier to win games in this division AND play well and be easy on the eye than it is to not!!!

How he persists with the likes of Frear is f.u.c.k.i.n.g beyond any normal person's comprehension. 

Moore is a very average player. He will end up like most of our young players over last 5-8 years plying his trade in lower leagues...

However what he does offer, above and beyond Frear for example is ENERGY, DESIRE and a willingness to compete. 

The decision making of RN is quite worrying. Talks about 'proper' Hearts teams in the press, how we need to start games at Tynie on top of the opponent, and has now been humbled at home by RR, 3 nil down at one point.

FFS, pathetic....

Look at the energy young Kai Kennedy brough to Rovers midfield, involved in 2 of their goals, actually ran at players and MOTM for them, not bad for your first game on loan.  I recall when Cochrane was like that for us before he was cast adrift.  Instead we have Halliday and Frear to feast our eyes on.

1 hour ago, Jean Louis Valois said:

Lets not get ahead of ourselves and start thinking about next season. This season has been pretty poor but we are top of the league and heading for promotion, that was the aim. Robbie will know some of our players aren't good enough and will be gone before next season, and new players will come in. Lets see how we get on then. Also remember where we were when Robbie left us 1st time round, 3rd in the league. Things haven't exactly went well since then.

We could also be third in this league......!

complete control
1 hour ago, Midfield Dynamo said:

Slagging off our Manager is way out of order.

I can see what we are trying to do and it needs a few tweaks to get it right.

The players need to put their hands up for yesterday and away defeat to Dundee

We missed some real sitters in both games and were unlucky.

How many great saves did Jamie McDonald make yesterday?

We are top of the league.
We have one aim this season......and we are well on track.

did we no aim to beat alloa in the cup and possibly win it ?

1 hour ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Robbie saying we were missing the spark that we usually have. What spark is that? As most of our performances are lacklustre.

Correct, we seem to 'spark' for about 10-15mins each game and that has been enough to see us through against poor teams.

There seems to be no want within the club (or some fans)for there to be a spark for 90mins in every game.

We have been humbled by teams led by the might of Stevie Crawford, Peter Grant, James McPake and John McGlynn. You can bet your bottom dollar Robbie will employ the same tactics against Raith on Tuesday.

When I say tactics, we play the dullest slow build up which is without doubt the easiest to play against. The only time Hearts look good, is when we play with a high tempo. The fact we do not can only be answered by Robbie Neilson. If a team reflects the personality of a Manager, it is no surprise how we play.

If that is not bad enough he has signed, Pompescu, Frear & Roberts - 3 of the worst players ever to pull on a Maroon jersey.

16 hours ago, spirt of 98 said:

No going to reply to everyone who responded to my calm down post. As expected we get beat and only due to McDonald playing like the best keeper in the world as he has something to prove and there’s a few pant wetters on here greetin.

listen mission this year win the league and go back up. It’ll sometime no be pretty but we will go back up. We obviously don’t have the money or will to replace the has beens like Berra. 

I am sure we will win the league and the pandemic will ease. We will the recruit the players we need for a top6 SPL finish. 

I like the thinking. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Official Neilson Out Thread ( merged )